The Wanker's Opera Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy whispered to her to go on top of him. She agreed and slowly sat on her cock. She found it difficult to ride Billy's pole. It poked at a ninety-degree angle. She made herself comfortable and riding. Luci bent forward. Billy was staring at her eyes. Her face was portraying the happiness she was receiving. Billy held her, then began thrusting. With all his might William Ruben was fucking the arse of Hell's emperor. It was like they were competing against each other: Who could outlast another. Billy had no experience at all but all amateur stuff he saw was helpful. Their sensual love-making was becoming wilder. Satan started talking dirty but Billy was focused on his pushing and pulling. She spat in his mouth, licked his nipples. Billy grabbed her beautiful golden hair. At one point her rectal muscles contracted. He felt he could not hold any longer. Luci nodded. She was ready.

As he was cumming inside her ass, he saw a vision. The garden. A naked woman, Eve. A green serpent. The fruit! The devilish smile. All the waves he felt before in his body were now crashing against each other. The sweet sensation filled his body. Pleasure drowned his consciousness. He moaned, "Hail Satan!". His vision stopped. The body became stable.

When he returned to his senses, Luci was lying down beside him. She was looking at him. At his face. Billy didn't know what to say or do. She smiled. Luci took his hand and kissed. She placed it between her breasts. Her cooing voice said, "You said the magic words?"

Billy had no idea. She replied, "Hail Satan. They are magic words."

"What do they do?"

"It depends on many things. You said it when we were... Anyway, I now owe you".

"I don't understand."

"If you need anything, you can summon me. No matter what, you would be visited by me."

This fascinated him. He said, "Any limitations? I mean how many times?"

Luci said in a cold voice, "You can do it forever if you don't misuse it".

"Cool. What if I summon you for sex?"

Luci smiled. "That is not misuse because we just had intercourse. It was amazing".

A proud smile broadened on his face. He said, "What if I summon you and don't let you go?"

"You want me to stay with you?" Clearly, this was something Lucifer was not expecting.

Billy was embarrassed. He nodded.

"That's not going to happen. You know I have to handle everything in Hell."

Billy came closer. He was now serious. "Then take me there. I want to be with you."

Lucifer read his mind and sighed. Young William was thinking of attraction as love. He was desperate to make her believe that he loved her. Luci in a composed manner started, "I know. But trust me, you can't love me forever. I am evil William. I just had sex with you, but that doesn't mean that I love you."

Billy was ready with an answer, "Fine. Don't love me. Just stay with me. If you don't like I can return."

"I don't think so. It's just not right."

Billy stopped her, "Since when Satan is following the right? Please don't leave me."

"You are not safe in Hell. You will be tortured. I will have to punish you too."

"Let it be. Do whatever you want. Just make me your lover. I will sell you, my soul."

A lengthy conversation went on between them. Billy was not sure what harm would it be if he stayed with Lucifer. Finally, he had to yield. He said, "Can I hug you again?"

Satan laughed, "You don't have to ask me."

They remained in each other's arms. One was hurt that he had to depart, another was worried that she might end up hurting him. She didn't want to make him suffer. They kissed each other then Luci made Billy fall asleep.

When Billy woke up he found Dr Rogers was still lecturing about Angelic features. Satan stopped the time when he was dreaming. He took his bag and came out of the class. He had no more fear about exams. Devil is on his side.

12