The Wanker's Opera Ch. 02

Story Info
Satan's problems; a new admirer; Beelzebub.
3.6k words
0
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All the events that happen in the story are utterly fictional. I have not taken help from any religious or scholarly texts. I only used Milton's Paradise Lost as the basic guide. The events and the characters might not appear accurate. I request readers to read it as a fantasy.

Satan/Lucifer/Devil is characterized here as a woman (she/her). I will depict a few Angels as women; in this part, Baalim and Asmodeus appear as females.

***

He was standing behind the tall pine tree. Not standing but hiding. He must not be seen by others. It was very difficult for him to stay unnoticed there because of his aura. He was an Angel and there was something, an illuminated halo surrounding his body.

Although Paradise was left by Adam and Eve long ago, and Gabriel was taken off the security duty, 'he' couldn't resist coming down here. If he only could tell anyone how difficult it was. Paradise was now the illegal territory of the elite denizens of Hell. The Lord Omnipotent saw this, but he decided to leave the matter to the Angels. When they all met to make the final decision, a sharp conflict arose. Lucifer appeared in that confidential round table meeting with her beau Beelzebub. Seeing her pleading for the beautiful Paradise, all the attendees melted. But mighty Seraphiel contributed his tiebreaker vote on behalf of Heaven overlooking the request of Satan.

Anyway, he had to meet an inhabitant of Hell. Heaven's perfect, clear, satisfying life made him feel tedious. Everything was in perfect order there. How can you survive without conflict, without the agony of chaos? Some would disagree. The Archangels. They were a perfect fit for an extravagant Heaven. Glorious Raphael for example. Being in a higher position with honour, serving the Omnipotent, gratifying carnal desire under the eternal surveillance, these all suit Raphael.

But 'He' was different. Ages ago when the malignant plot was going on to overthrow the Omnipotent Ruler, he switched teams. He betrayed Lucifer, not technically though. He was a friend of Lucifer but as soon as the plan unravelled, he left her.

Today he was waiting for Lucifer. Lucifer adored punctuality, but today she was late. When he finally saw her coming, his rage burst out. He ground his teeth and said, "Why are you late today?"

Lucifer said in a fuck-you voice, "Was occupied."

"If I get caught, I will burn you in your hell, slut!"

She chuckled, showing all her teeth.

"You wouldn't have to worry about that if you didn't leave me, Abdiel."

She dropped the bomb.

He said, "What are you talking about? I am not going into that same old debate."

Lucifer, the ruler of Hell, smirked, "You know Abdiel. You know it like the sun that you left me, left us. All of a sudden. Why? Because some inside voice crap."

Abdiel was furious, "What difference would it make if I stayed with you? I would have been rotten in that dark dungeon."

Abdiel paused then started again, "You lost Lucifer. First You planned to outplay the Creator, then you brainwashed your pimps; you became Satan and finally, you sank with them deep in the darkness. I have doubts in my mind about my choice. But I am sure your path was wrong."

Then came the uncomfortable silence. Lucifer said, "Mhmm. And that's why you decided to shout at me in front of every Seraphim and Cherubim? To return me to my senses? To enlighten me?"

Abdiel knew Lucifer. Her pride was her ornament and she could manipulate every single soul. He shouldn't lose his patience before her.

He replied in a composed manner as if forgetting all her misdeeds, "Luci, it was... I don't know. It just happened. I couldn't see you as a degenerate, as fallen. I tried..."

Disgusting blabbering annoyed her. Satan roared, "Shut the fuck up. You are so pathetic. You pretended to fall in love with me then."

Abdiel said, "Yes. I did. I loved you. Why do you think I come here, neglecting every order?"

Satan hissed, "You come here to pity-fuck me."

"Luci, I know you hate me, but can you deny that you chose Beelzebub? He became your paramour."

Satan had a very impeccable skill of lying on the spot, but today she was not using it. She was just letting him talk. Pitying him.

"Abdiel, you are fucking Raguel now, right? That flat-bottomed bitch must be telling you these about me and Beelzebub."

Abdiel did not need to reply. Luci could read his mind. Luci could read everyone's mind.

Lucifer stopped throwing darts. She asked, "Anything about my problem?"

Abdiel prepared himself, "I tried, but no one knows about that in Heaven. I ran a full scan of the library database and not a single entry about the perishing powers of the Angels. Your losing of power might be something external."

Lucifer looked at him. She said holding his broad shoulders, "I am getting worse day by day. I can't fly swiftly anymore. I am losing my vision also. My natural powers are decaying."

Abdiel nodded. He understood the situation.

"If your powers deteriorate, you will lose the reign over Hell for sure. I will try to talk to Uriel about it."

She thanked him. The reason behind their rendezvous was one quid pro quo. He helped her by collecting confidential information, and she let him fuck her. No boundaries, no feelings.

Abdiel was surprised to see her penis. He was not used to seeing her with a penis. Satan had a sexual privilege; she could change her sex organs. If she wanted, her vagina would turn into a dick. When she was with Mammon the doe-eyed, she preferred her long cock ready. With Abdiel and Beelzebub, she was a cock slut with throbbing pussy.

Abdiel saw Lucifer's magic. She transformed her penis into a delicate vagina. She ordered, "Lick me first."

Abdiel had no choice. He knelt, brought his face closer. Like a thirsty dog, he started lapping. He mastered oral sex a long time ago when he was an admirer of Luci before she protested. He practised on his baser companions and later demonstrated on Lucifer.

He was gently sucking the clitoris, giving his long-forgotten inamorata immense pleasure. Lucifer was moaning hard. Her body was twisting as the waves of pleasure and desire were collapsing together. Abdiel clasped her lower part in his hands. He bit her clit, then with tongue started flickering. Lucifer was not moaning anymore. She was crying hoarsely. Her hands were clutching the head of Abdiel. Before she could understand anything, he drove his tongue deep inside her vagina. The sharp, long, angelic tongue was exploring inside. He was sucking hard. He was thirsty for her pussy juice. She was eager to fulfil his wish. Luci realized that she was very close to cumming. As the first orgasm hit, she came fast.

Abdiel was going to do a dirty trick. As soon as she came into her mouth, he pushed one finger in her pussy. Then another. Fingering and licking were now going on simultaneously. He started massaging her puckered anus with the other hand then shoved it in. Before she could say or do anything, the series of orgasms overwhelmed her. When he finished, she was breathing hard. He had defeated her.

He said proudly, "That was great."

Satan was happy and devastated. She whimpered, "You motherfucker!"

After a brief pause, she said again, "Let's get rough."

Abdiel was amused by the proposal. Why wouldn't he? In Heaven nasty, and rough things were eschewed. They were regarded as transgressions. On the other hand, Hell encouraged kinky stuff, wild sex and nonstop orgies.

He grabbed Lucifer's golden hair and pulled it forcefully. He hissed in her ear, "I'm going to destroy your cunt, Luci." She was going to say something in reply, but he spat in her mouth. All of these nasty preludes were making Satan, the Queen of Hell, horny. The primordial urge and desire were gathering inside her. She was going to burst out soon. As Abdiel pulled harder her hair, she raised her hand. She slapped his angelic face. Her eyes were burning. The hazel colour was replaced by coral red.

"You bad bitch. How dare you slap me?", Abdiel was furious like a volcano.

Satan had never observed this side of Abdiel, with whom she was having continuous sex for a month now.

Abdiel forced Lucifer to lie down on her back. Quickly he laid on top of her cold glistening body. Helpless Luci didn't realize her vaginal entrance was poked by Abdiel's long hard cock. Without much ado, he pushed with all his might. Satan accepted him inside her warm hole. With his two hands, Abdiel was trying to choke her. Luci's slender arms were resting on his back. Her nails dug deep in his skin. The organic rhythm they picked up didn't belong to the hate-fuck usually the exes do. Their wild sex was full of hidden amorous passion. The sensual love-making with William was a different kind of experience.

Abdiel had to use all his strength to go deep inside her cave. Luci was tight and the friction that her pussy was producing, tried to resist his wood. He was grunting with every single stroke. Luci spoke, "You bastard! Give me all your love. Aaahhh... I want it all."

She placed her hands around his neck. With every thrust, Satan was becoming more desirable. She was challenging him to last forever. But he didn't forget the rule - they were going rough. He spat in her mouth again and said, "I am not giving you love. I hate you. Like every Angel now in Heaven. I only love your cunt."

She was turned on. Luci's impish smirk was teasing him. She could read his mind. She could see that his long-dead feelings for her were regenerating.

She hissed, "How can you love me? You know only how to leave."

She slapped him. Twice. Then she bit the flesh of his chin. She was going to kindle the rage in him. Abdiel was pushing hard, staying a bit inside, then pulling again. His tip of the penis could feel the tingling sensation her warm vagina was giving.

Resisting all his masculine urges, he put his dry lips on her cherry lips. She bit them. Soon her tongue invaded his mouth, measuring every corner. He was sucking her tongue. He was slowly regaining his stamina. As his cock pushed much harder and deeper than usual, she felt pain. The sweet pain. She spanked his ass in reaction. Their lips and tongues were entangled with each other. Abdiel opened his eyes and saw her eyes closed. She was in pure ecstasy, enjoying every moment.

Abdiel examined her face. Every Archangel had a divine expression on their face. Omnipotent spent a lot of effort to create them. Luci's face had that divine design engraved. Her eyes, her eyebrows, her nose, high cheekbones - everything was the example of ultimate physical beauty. He slowed his rhythm down. Luci curled her long legs around his waist. With each intricate stroke, he was now thinking of how pretty she was. You are so beautiful, Luci. Why won't anyone fall in love with her?

They broke the kiss. Luci opened her eyes. Seeing Abdiel staring at her, she blushed. She smiled, then said, "Don't change the game, 'lover'."

He kissed her again. She was his playmate for now. Satan knew how to win over this gullible admirer. She was the mistress of mischief. She would win if Abdiel hated her for the past. She provoked him, "You are so sloth like your ruler. A human just fucked me today better than you."

She grasped his throat then hit him in the face. Abdiel was still on top of her, going in and out. He grabbed her breasts. With his long fingers, he pinched her left nipple. She moaned. He brought his hungry mouth on her breast and started licking the red right nipple. Abdiel's tongue worked like magic. Lucifer realized that she was losing her grip.

She groaned, "You bastard, lick them, suck them. I didn't know your mother ..."

Abdiel shut her mouth with his hand. He shoved his fingers in her mouth. Satan was twisting and trying to throw Abdiel from the top of her. He bit her nipple, sucking them hard. She hated being dominated, but Abdiel was controlling her now. With her hands, she was violently scratching his back. She pulled his hair. Seeing her resisting, Abdiel increased the intensity.

With a sudden, single movement he made Luci kneeling on the ground. He was still inside her. Luci was saying something angrily, but it was all gibberish to him. Satan was almost helpless in the doggie position. Abdiel embraced her from the back and started fucking her with long, quick thrusts. His face was glued to her. He was inhaling her scent; the hellish, spicy, musky fragrance.

He was going to cum soon. He was nibbling her ear. He drew the mental picture of robbing her body, her beautiful parts. He was mating with the most beautiful, and the most vicious creature ever appeared. Satan turned her face and instructed her not to release inside her. On her face.

Abdiel pulled out. Lucifer started sucking his long, thick, veiny shaft. He made her do it. After a few seconds, he ejaculated with a cry. The warm, thick semen flooded her face. His happy moaning filled the air.

After the ordeal, they both were lying next to each other. Her naked body was looking reddish in the light of the setting sun. Abdiel touched her soft lips with his left thumb, brushed her curly hair from her forehead. He said, "I win."

Lucifer gave the iceberg-melting grin. She murmured, "Only because I let you."

Lifting his body with elbows, he replied, "You would never stop manipulating."

Luci said, "I am the Queen. Can't help it."

"Does he know?", Abdiel questioned.

"Beelzebub knows that I am losing my power. He is trying..."

"So he doesn't know about us, right?"

Satan didn't reply.

He asked again, "What about that human, you mentioned?"

"What? It was nothing. I was teasing you."

"Come on, Luci."

"Abdiel, do you think I would tell you everything just because we had fantastic sex? Pffh..."

Abdiel understood. There must be something wrong. She didn't fuck humans in her free time. How could she? She only loved to punish them. But what did it mean?

Anyway, he had to return to Heaven. He got up but felt a tug from the back. Lucifer yanked his hand. She said, "Ask Gabriel about 'eiqab aldhabiha'. Will you?"

Her gaze was melancholic. The devil herself was afraid of losing. He sighed, then nodded yes. Luci came closer, hugged him. Her cold touch pacified his worn-out mind and tired body. He felt a closeness again that was lost ages ago. Embracing him, Luci said, "The mind is its own place and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. Let's not talk about our past ever."

He agreed silently, inhaling her hair which was smelling like hyacinth. He planted a kiss on her forehead, then they parted.

# #

When Satan returned to Hell, the moon was shining overhead. It took her more than usual to fly from Paradise to Hell. On the way, she damaged her wing. Her eyesight was deteriorating, and her speed was also reducing day by day. At first, she thought the ruler of Heaven was playing mockery with her. Abdiel denied that after checking.

Sin, her daughter was the main gatekeeper of Hell. Her job was boring but of great significance. She had to verify the list of humans coming to Hell after their death. She was also the president of the Ultimate Non-punishment Deciding Authority (UNPDA). If someone came here mistakenly, she had to take care of them and send them back to Heaven as soon as possible. In Heaven, Uriel was in charge of UNPDA.

She was having a chat with Baalim, the badass. Baalim noticed the silhouette of wounded Satan and barked, "Yo bitch. What the fuck are you doing here?"

Poor Baalim barely knew that bitch was Satan because she did not see her face. Satan didn't tolerate bad-mouthing about herself in Hell. She was hot-tempered after damaging her shiny golden wing. In a cold voice, she ordered her daughter, "Sin, introduce this whore to Rebecca Ren."

Baalim started sweating. She begged, "I'm so sorry Lucifer, I couldn't see you in the dark. I thought it was some crazy old lady."

He pleaded many times but the decision remained unchanged.

Rebecca Ren was a human being who arrived in Hell exactly one hundred and twenty-three years ago, according to Sin's database. Rebecca was tried here in front of UNPDA; she was later sent to Heaven because she appeared to be a good, virtuous woman during her lifetime. She was a Victorian housewife who was religious. Uriel did thorough research and found out that Rebecca was a 'pervert'. She was a urophile, coprophile and most importantly a necrophile. All the disgusting bodily wastes gave her sexual pleasure. Sin tried to convince Abdiel but nothing worked. Satan then decided to place Rebecca in Hell as a medium of punishment. Before Baalim, a few guards of Hell (who didn't perform their tasks) were sent to Rebecca's apartment. They all were recovered in a devastated state, both mentally and physically.

After sorting Baalim out, when Satan was entering her kingdom, Sin called her.

"Mom, are you okay?"

Satan tried to look normal, "Yes, Sin. I am fine."

Sin noticed the broken wing. Before she could enquire about anything, her mother stopped her, "Sin, don't worry. It's just small damage. Will heal soon." Her daughter didn't know yet about her declining physical condition.

From her look it didn't seem that she was that much convinced. Sin kissed her mom's cheek. Satan entered her mind. With a mocking smile, Satan asked, "You didn't try to defend Baalim. She isn't so good in bed, is she?"

The angry, confused reaction came from Sin. "Mom! Ugh. Don't read my mind." Then Sin whispered, "She doesn't like any foreplay. We only do tribbing, and analingus in bed. The latter happens only when she is in a good mood. My current sex life is boring. Unlike you."

Satan winked, "Then, try more men. You need some cock," she said, "Where is Zeb?"

"Beelzebub is in Halidus Wing", Sin replied. Then lowered her voice, "Probably banging Astaroth".

Satan turned around and started walking to Halidus Wing.

"Hey mom. Take care."

Satan replied without turning back, "You too."

Before heading to Halidus Wing she went to her office. Sitting at her large spacious desk, she noticed that today's workload was a bit less than usual. Only twenty-six hundred nineteen new humans. Today Chemosh and Dagon were handling the infamous torture pit. She signed the yellow document.

An excruciating pain buzzed inside her body when she tried to get up. She felt a similar sensation when Omnipotent struck her with the lightning bolt. Those days! Very carefully she moved out of the room.

She approached the dark corridor of the Halides Wing a few moments later. The Halides section was built for the Evil Trinity: Astaroth, Beelzebub and Satan. This was the most luxurious section of Hell, which almost resembled the Omnipotent's compartment in Heaven. Beelzebub's room was at the end corner of the Wing. She didn't knock on the door. Opening the large wooden door, she saw Asmodeus, not Astaroth, on top of heaving Beelzebub.

They called Asmodeus the lady of the lust. With three heads Asmodeus looked kinda yucky, but Beelzebub needed pussy, not beauty. Beelzebub was ramming his big hammer inside her demonic depth. They both were panting heavily. As soon as they saw Lucifer standing and enjoying their weird copulation, they uncoiled themselves.

Asmodeus lowered her head. She respected her Queen. Lucifer smiled and indicated to her to leave them alone.

She sat beside Zeb. Zeb examined her wound carefully. He asked, "What happened, Luci?"

"Didn't see the fucking cave on my way. I was flying slowly, you know why. Suddenly I smashed myself with the stone."

Beelzebub released a deep sigh. He knew everything - how she was becoming weak, her meeting with Abdiel, even her coitus with William. Beelzebub was the true partner of Lucifer. They used to sleep together in heaven. One night when Lucifer woke him up and said, "How can you sleep? The tyrannical Omnipotent is taking hold of everything", Beelzebub gave his soul to her. Together they planned the overthrowing of Him. Since then, Zeb never left Luci, never doubted her. Although they both had multiple sexual partners, their souls were linked to each other.

12