The Wanker's Opera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luci told Zeb about William and Abdiel in detail.

Beelzebub held Lucifer's hand, then said, "I think aldhabiha is the only way to regain your power. I talked with Astaroth today. We both agree on it."

Satan shook her head, "I don't want to take risk. Call a meeting with Arcanum Consilium tomorrow. Abdiel would check it with Gabriel."

He agreed. He called a guard and ordered him to bring Moloch. Lucifer's wing needed to be fixed.

Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies asked, "Are you sure about Abdiel? What if he backstabs you?"

Luci remained silent. Preparing herself, she replied, "I can trust only one Angel from Heaven. That is Abdiel. If he betrays me, well, I have nothing to lose."

"Agreed, but you wouldn't be allowed to go there, in paradise."

"I know. Let's see what happens."

Zeb was rubbing his hand over her back. He was trying to console her, "Luci, I am worried about you. You are, therefore we are. I won't let anything happen to you, ever."

Luci smiled, but in her feckless expression, Zeb viewed the fear, and doubt.

12