All Comments on 'The Want Ad'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. I liked the characters and the pace of the story. This story could go on if you let it. I will be reading more of our stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

The dialogue was sort of goofy. Who uses *bro* anymore? Otherwise a decent but not very original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
next chapter

brother and sister decide to move in together

as they fall in love with each other the girls are very happy as they surprised them

at xmas by just calling them mommy & daddy no longer aunty and uncle

nicky get pregnant

happy family

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Huge dick and slutty sister....hmmmm?

Enjoyed the story and would be interested in what happens next if there is another chapter. Too bad it wasn't his sister in law and then they could get married, but then it wouldn't be incest would it lol.

sabra16023sabra16023over 4 years ago
Good Story

Sure hope a second chapter or more are planned. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok story.

However, I think that "bro" was banned from the English language around 10 years ago. You definitely abused it, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ages

You shouldn’t write exact ages for the kids. That way they can get in on the action and you can add the disclaimer, “All over 18” but then write them as little girls and let the reader decide the ages.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOW IS THAT ANY WAY, FOR BRO and SIS TO ACT?????.^*!^*!^*!

Well, if you ask sis, she would say ya ya ya. Well done, easy read. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter

The term 'bro' is widely used in conversations here in New Zealand - particularly by Maori - as a form of endearment.

Regards story direction, one guy and five females - something has to give with two randy adult siblings. I can see the eldest daughter being brought into the family love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was a nice story

but, it could have been easily stretched out. Maybe involve some emotions other than lust. I'm easily tired by the short conversation now lets fuck stories I read on here all to often.

Check your grammar and spelling too. Wasn't horrible, but needs polishing.

I really liked the story line, or the potential of it, you simply rushed the reader through it.

Earned a solid 4 stars.

cenobites699cenobites699over 4 years ago
Great story!

Please keep going. It was a great read and great start.

starbanestarbaneover 4 years ago
More

Please add more to this story. Very nice read!

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitover 4 years agoAuthor
What's up?

I've had an amazing number of comments on this story over a very short period, most of them positive. Unfortunately, there are many anonymous comments that talk about punctuation issues and problems with the dialog. As they're anonymous, I can't contact the people who've bothered to comment to ask them for clarification. If anyone who has commented would care to contact me through the site to explain what the issues are, I'd be happy to correct them if necessary.

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
What a Story

Don't leave me/us hanging here. This is a great work you've started. Keep it going.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Bloody Hell, dude......

That was a great story. Fuck the critics. There's NOT ONE STORY on this site that doesn't need editing. What is this, the Cambridge Uni. book club.....not.

As long as you don't use the word "whilst" it's good(sorry, that's my American side talking). Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't trust the pull out method

Ok seriously. I have three kids from using the pull-out method. It's not reliable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never pulled out of my sister,she had her legs around my body so I couldnt, she loved getting filled with my big hot load of cum

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yep, needs another chapter! Please??!!

Five**5**Stars...and ignore the 'proofreaders' wanting to go all school-marmy on you!

coyote62coyote6213 days ago

Yes it needs more chapters!!!

bad_hobbitbad_hobbit9 days agoAuthor

Many thanks for all the positive feedback, but sorry, guys, I have loads of multi-chapter stories on here already; Carcasonne, Desperate, Three Into Two, Sally Spring, Mr Big, Uncle Bob, Speakeasy Girl, Dolly and now Consequences. I have several more chapters of the above in preparation, plus 3 other multi-chapter stories part-written. I also have plans for more chapters of Sam Comes Home, Emily and Easy Access, Fast Fill.

So I'm afraid that The Want Ad was only ever meant to be a short story, and I definitely, DEFINITELY, never wanted, at any stage, to involve the daughters in the sex. Maybe in a few years, after I've cleared my current massive writing backlog, I might think about adding another chapter of this - but not any time soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...