The Want Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a sexed-up young girl to do when she sees her fit young bro' jerking his big cock, and knowing it's all about her? I put my fingers in my pussy and stroked my clit until I came. Which was not too long after you, bro'. I was very tempted to go straight into your room, take your dick out of your hand and stick it in my mouth, but I felt kind of ashamed to be having feelings like that. And anyway..."

At that moment we heard young voices at the end of the corridor. Nicky and I looked at each other in shock. Nicky grabbed her t-shirt, pulled it on over her head -- she was still wearing her little skirt -- and jumped up. She ran to the hall door, opened it a little and called down the hall.

"Hey, what's up you guys? We thought you were watching your DVDs."

I was still pulling on my pants and t-shirt. I heard Chloe's voice say "Aunt Nicky, could we have some milk and cookies, please?"

"Sure, honey. Go back to Chantelle's room and I'll bring them right along."

We quickly prepared a tray for the girls, and I took it in as Nicky's skirt turned out to be soaked at the back.

"OK, girls, now when you've finished watching your DVDs, be sure to brush your teeth and go to bed soon. Do you need a bedtime story?" I looked at Chloe, for whom this was a nightly ritual.

"Not tonight, Daddy. Chantelle's gonna read us all one, and that'll be neat!"

Nicky looked around the door. She had changed into her robe -- good move. "Goodnight girls. Don't stay up too late. Your mom and your uncle Jonny are bushed, so we're both gonna turn in soon. So say goodnight, and we'll have some more fun in the morning."

The girls all came and hugged and kissed Nicky and me, then went back to the difficult task of selecting another DVD. We closed the door behind us and left them to it.

"And you and me are gonna have some more fun now!" she said softly.

We picked up the bottle and glasses, closed as many doors as we could to give us warning if any of the girls went mobile in the night, turned off the lights and headed for Nicky's room. Once inside, Nicky almost tore off my clothes, then threw off her robe. Underneath, she was gloriously naked. With a wicked smile on her face, she jumped onto her big bed, lay back and spread those fabulous long legs.

"Now it's time to show me what you can do with that amazing cock of yours. I think it's time you fucked your sister properly, like I should have made you do all those years ago. Just be sure not to cum inside me. I'm not fixed and I don't have any condoms -- unless you do?"

Sex had been such a rare thing for me for so long that it hadn't even occurred to me to buy condoms since that one-night stand, and the one or two I had left were at home. However, I knew I could control myself well enough to avoid making my sister pregnant tonight.

"It's OK sis. I know what to do."

"I'm sure you do, bro'. And I can't wait to find out."

I climbed onto the bed and moved toward her. She smiled at me, then looked down at my cock. Her eyes widened.

"Wow, bro', that's something special you have for me there! And I have somewhere pretty special to put it." She placed her hands on the insides of her thighs and pulled those long legs even further apart. "Right -- here!"

I bent down to kiss her clit, and she yelped. "No! Clitty's had enough play for now, but pussy's hungry. Can't you hear her calling -- feed me!"

"You want I should just stick it in, sis?"

"Yeah, big boy. I'm hot and ready and very wet for you. Stick it right up your sister -- right now! I need to feel that big dick filling me."

This was bizarre. Obviously, I'd never seen Nicky behave like this before. There were times, before the disasters of the last few years, when her conversation had been surprisingly sexual when the four of us had been together. I knew that she and Shauna talked about sex sometimes, but my wife rarely told me what was discussed. She just gave me her naughty smile, and sometimes she'd say something like 'your sister is quite a girl.' I couldn't really get my head around having my sister inviting me to fuck her in such a raunchy way. But I felt I could give it a try.

So I knelt up, put a pillow under Nicky's trim ass, and lined up my cock, guiding it with one hand while the other played with a breast. As I started to slide it in, she hooked her legs behind me and pressed her heels into my butt.

"OOOH! Yes! That feels -- that feels awesome. My, what a big dick you have there, brother bear!"

"All the better to fuck you with, Goldilocks!" I replied as I felt her hot, wet pussy walls start to swallow me.

Her eyes widened as I pushed deeper. "Oooh, you're stretching me, little bro'. Is that a way to treat your sweet sister?"

"Maybe -- when she's spreading her pussy like a slut," I replied.

"Oh, fuck, you're big! Jesus! I haven't had a dick like yours for years. Oh wow!"

"You don't have it all yet, sis," I replied.

"There's more? Oh my God!"

I pushed the last two inches in rather more strongly and quickly then the rest and she gasped.

"Now you have it all, what do you say?"

"I say 'Thank you, Jonny.' And then I say 'and now I want you to fuck me hard.' Would that be OK?" Her smile was wicked, sexy, inviting.

"You asked for it. God, you're such a slut, sis."

"Yeah, I am, ain't I? And you know what? How does this feel?"

She squeezed with her pussy muscles, just like Shauna used to do for me. It felt fantastic and horny as Hell. After the girls had been born, Shauna had worked hard on her Kegels to get herself tight for me again, and I had really appreciated it. Clearly Nicky had done the same thing.

"Wow, Nicky. That's -- that's fantastic. Not too much of that too soon, or maybe I won't be able to stop myself cumming inside you."

"Sure, bro'. Just make sure you pound this dirty little slut with that nice big dick, and I'll make sure you come when I'm good and ready. Capiche?" She squeezed again.

"Sure -- slut!" I said, and then pulled back sharply and shoved it in again hard, making her cry out.

"Shit! That -- that almost hurt then. Maybe you should be a little gentler."

"What's it to be? Fuck you hard or fuck you gentle?" Before she could answer, I started a steady in-out rhythm that made her gasp and widen her eyes.

I lowered myself over her body, keeping up the rhythm, and felt those great tits on my chest as we kissed. Within seconds she was moving with me, kicking with her heels against my butt, pulling me in. She was riding me like I was a stallion. It felt fantastic, and I had to work hard not to cum at the experience of my sister behaving like a juicy slut while I fucked her.

Then, to my surprise, she broke off our kiss and gasped "Stop! Need to -- need to change position."

So I stopped and pulled my cock out, and she quickly rolled over and went onto her knees.

"Doggy gets me off almost every time," she said. "And you can play with my clit again if you like."

So I lined up again, and this time thrust in quite hard, making her cry out quite loudly. I like doggy, although not as much as missionary, and that's probably a good thing, as I knew it would be easier to pull out when the time -- and we both -- came.

As we resumed our fucking rhythm, she started moaning again. "Oooh yes! Yes, yes -- just like that!" She wriggled around to get the angle right for herself, making sure my cock rubbed her up the right way. "YES! Right there, right there!" When she'd settled into place and was pushing back against me each time I thrust. I snaked my arm around and slipped it into that open cleft. She gave a loud "AH!", then dipped her head to bite the pillow.

I looked down at the horny sight below me -- my own sister, fucked from behind, pushing her cute little butt back against me every time I shoved my cock into her tight little pussy. I could see her juices spreading out from her wet slit, her puckered little asshole gleaming with the slickness. On an impulse I slowly inserted my thumb into that tight slippery hole, up to the knuckle, and twisted it to and fro.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! OH!" Her head dropped down and I could hear her burying her orgasmic shrieks into the pillow. Her tight pussy throbbed like crazy around my cock I gave her one, two, three more thrusts and then pulled out, just before a stream of jizz arced up her back -- quickly followed by another and another.

We collapsed in a sweaty, sticky heap. She started laughing, and I joined in. Then we kissed and hugged and snuggled together.

"That was amazing, Jonny. I haven't been fucked like that since college, and then not as well. And I've come more tonight than since Philip and me were first married. You're a genius -- a fucking genius!"

"Nicky, that was just incredible. It was something I've always fantasized about, and when it happened it was even better than I imagined. But you know, sis -- we must never let it happen again. Tonight Chloe nearly found us, and that would be so wrong. It was fantastic -- you might say it was a wet dream cum true -- but if we don't stop it here, I think we'll both regret it."

Nicky looked a little sad, but she put on a little smile. "I guess you're right, bro'. It wouldn't do for the girls to find out. It was really amazing, but I suppose we need to make it a once in a lifetime experience." She kissed me hungrily, and then pulled back. "We'd better get cleaned up and then you'd better get back to your own bed, just in case the girls decide to pay us a visit in the morning."

It was around five AM when I woke up drowsily to the fabulous sensation of having my cock expertly sucked. I could just make out Nicky's head, rising and falling as she sucked me to full hardness. It felt fantastic.

"Hey, sis. That feels great, but I thought we said..."

She lifted her head off my dick. "Jonny, shut the fuck up. I'm gonna suck your dick until you're good and hard, then I'm gonna fuck myself on it until I cum. And you'd better not, cuz then I'm gonna drain your balls down my throat. And then we're gonna clean up and get breakfast for the girls and have a normal day. And maybe tonight we'll talk about what we do next. Now -- do you want your cock sucked or what?"

What kind of a dumb-ass question was that?


12