All Comments on 'The War Continues for Nurse Jenny Ch. 03'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

for another chapter of Nurse Jenny's adventures! Will this story continue until 1945? Because it's only 1942-43(?) in the timeline. But it's a fab tale. I wonder who Jenny will end up with, Jerry, Russ or another guy? =) Thanks and please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Waiting for the next

I hope the next episode is soon. I have totally enjoyed from Midway to here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

Why on earth did you stop writing about Jenny? It's too good to leave unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Discussed

I have just found you writings and can't believe that you spent so much time leading your reader on and then JUST CUT THEM OFF. Why did you do such a thing? And your call yourself a writer. BULL SHIT!!!

Katinkakoers80Katinkakoers80almost 12 years ago
Great story

Hi BW69, As you might have seen by my other comments, i am now checking out all of your stories. The series on Jenny are fantastic and again a different topic. Of course you know this story has not ended yet, so i am here to plead to you to PLEASE, continue writing. While there is less sex in this story than in your other stories, the writing is magnificent and with less errors, which makes it easier to read. I am truly curious following Jenny and May. If May will fall victim to horniness and if Jenny ends up pulling a train. That would be something against the backlight of one of the most horrific battles in history. Live by the day.

xxx

Kat

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please.

please continue writing .. waiting 4 years .. nw :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

so what would be the story endings??? some pages are missing in that book!!!!

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
Jenny's adventures continue

This series continues to be interesting and obviously well researched. (Having disposed of the historical error of helicopter transfer of patients at sea, things have smoothed out.) The question this raises in my mind is: How long will the adventures of Nurse Jenny continue. If she goes to Guadalcanal, or somewhere closer to combat than she currently is, she might even become a POW (many nurses did), which could lead to a very surprising change in the story line. Keep 'em coming.

oldpackoldpackover 7 years ago
Are you going to finish this?

It would be wonderful if you could finish the Nurse Jenny saga before you start other stories. Especially after 8 years of others waiting for them. If you are not going to finish this, it would be nice so we don't start to read things that have no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least close off the story.

At least close off the story. Kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Nurse Jenny Stories

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Praise.......

Still best story on site but needs finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unfinished

This chapter gives the reader what is apparently the last chapter of this fine story, which means that the reader is left with an unfinished story. One is left longing to know what happens to Nurse Jenny, and after more than ten years, the reader is still waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would gladly pay to see this story continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.