All Comments on 'The War of 2020 Pt. 01'

by MObryan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic blending of HOT with action /suspense

After several days of waiting for the next installment of this story, and not seeing it - I decided that perhaps more positive feedback might be needed to encourage the writer of this storyline so that we could get MORE! When the first part was released - there were multiple positive comments for feedback, so I thought that additional input was superfluous. But since then - and keeping an eye out for a Pt. 2 (or - even BETTER - Pt.s 2-3-4-5... etc) and not finding it, I decided I needed to come Back to leave additional input letting the writer know that the obvious talent in weaving this storyline is aMAZing, and I (for one ,of whom I’m sure there are MANY) am anxiously awaiting the continuation of this story! PLEASE write More!

MObryanMObryanabout 5 years agoAuthor
TY so much for the support and encouragement

Part 2 has been submitted along with an update to Part 1. I am working on Part 3 now. TY again for the support and encouragement <3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nobody seems to be able to write a good racist

Maybe I'm crazy.

First thing about legit racists and xenophobes is, its driven by physiological disgust. It's not fear, it's Gross.

They're afraid of touching outsiders in the same way you're afraid of toilet paper breaking mid-wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@ Previous Anon

Not all racists are like YOU. I happen to share this type of secret kink where id love to enslave a sexy little bitch like Morgan just so I can spank her ass when she inevitably gives attitude. Her being hot negates the whole looking at her as disgusting issue because no matter how racist you are, hot pussy is hot pussy. If there are only a handful of women and one is beautiful but happens to be black youre going to put your beliefs aside and fuck her. Just like me 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JFC

This is hot. I wasn't sure if I would be into this with the election coming up but damn you really know how to create a reality thats both horrifying and extremely arousing. There arnt many stories like this so I am excited to see you kept writing more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMObryan@MObryan
Now that Im actually writing a story, I should probably put something here. 😸 Hi You're probably reading this because you either hated or liked my story 'The War of 2020'. No matter how you feel, thank you for taking a moment to read my story and check out my profile. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES