The War of 2020 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers

She knew how to play this game.

*********

CGB opened the door to the residence happy to see Morgan walking around the kitchen. He half expected to see her tearing the place apart, angry that they removed her implant. He had left the hunt early to come visit her before it got too late.

He smiled to himself as he approached her, his hands hiding something behind his back.

"Hey," she said, placing a bowl in the sink. She wore a green camisole with black shorts, opting to wear white knee high socks on her feet today. "I have a surprise for you," he said, revealing the black riding boots he hid behind his back. Her eyes widened. "Oh, you have horses?" she asked, taking the boots. "Come on, I want to take you riding," he said, taking her hand.

Bringing her out of the Center, he hesitated thinking of all the soldiers that would see her. She was still vulnerable without a brand but he was confident no one would look at her, let alone touch her. Secretly, he wanted everyone to see her, she was his to show off.

A trophy if there ever was one.

Straddling his bike, he nodded for her to jump on. Climbing behind him, he enjoyed the feeling of her hugging his waist, her soft tits pressed against his back.

They rode down a windy willow tree lined path, past dozens of soldiers walking and training around the main courtyard. Riding down the hillside to the stables, he pulled up to his stallion's stall, pleased to see a second brown mare standing beside him.

"Can you ride?" he asked, getting off the bike. She walked up to the brown horse touching her face softly. "Try to keep up," she said, grinning. Watching her get on the saddle with ease was just as attractive to him as her bouncing on his cock.

Taking the reins in her hands, she snapped them, sending the mare out of the stable in a sprint. He straddled his horse, snapping to catch up to her quickly.

Coming up behind her, he watched her tits bounce as they galloped. He grinned, enjoying the sight of her; a half-breed that was turning out to be the perfect consort for him. Riding through the trail, he sped ahead, leading her up towards a campground that he knew would be occupied.

A special test he set up just for her.

Approaching the campground, they saw two men standing around a small fire, talking casually. Behind them hung a young black woman, her naked body bloody and beaten. He watched Morgan's face as she realized what she was seeing, as she processed it.

He recognized the look in her eyes; Murderous, Wrathful, Vengeful. All flashing by in seconds before she made her decision.

Gripping the reins, she sped forward, never looking to him for guidance. He stayed back on his horse, making no effort to intervene. She went past the men at the fire to the oak tree where the woman hung, stopping underneath her. Looking up, Morgan could see the young woman was already dead, her lifeless body swaying eerily. She jumped off her horse as the two men moved toward her.

They were civilians, two that had been hired to complete this very task. He only had dominion over the safety of his soldiers, no one else. Not even the civilians on his compound.

How unfortunate for them.

CGB got off his horse, watching the scene unfold quietly. Morgan picked up an axe she found lying against the oak tree. Wielding it in her hands, she swung it twice, testing its weight. Her face was stoic, her eyes narrow and focused.

"Who the fuck are you?" said one of the men as he walked toward her. She stepped up to him, the small fire lighting her beautiful face in the dusk.

CGB had never seen a woman like her, someone unafraid to kill and capable of doing it. Every woman he's had in the past was scared of him, mentally detached from him or pretending to enjoy him. She was none of those things.

He heard her horse neigh in the background, stomping hard under the hanging woman.

"Did you kill her?" she asked, holding the axe up. The man spit on the ground in front of her. "I don't answer to nig*er bitches," he snarled, reaching for his gun.

"Good enough for me," she said, smiling. In an instant, she swung the axe at him, anticipating that he would duck low. CGB heard the impact of the axe as it hit his stomach, tearing a guttural cry from him.

Squaring her shoulders, she ripped the axe back out, making him kneel over. Taking another hard swing, she brought it down on his head, cracking his skull. He fell forward into the ground, the axe lodged halfway through his face.

CGB stood a few yards away and could feel his smile stretch from ear to ear. Only two blows for the first one. Impressive. The other man screamed, falling back as she looked to him. Turning to run, he stumbled over his feet trying to get back up.

Reaching into her sock, Morgan pulled out a small knife, one CGB never even knew she had. She caught up to the man in seconds, jumping onto his back as he tried to flee. Driving the knife into the base of his skull; she tore an inch down his spine, making him fall under her as his legs gave out. Ripping the knife out, she rolled him over, straddling his chest.

"Why did you kill her?!" she screamed, her eyes burning with rage. The man gurgled under her, his eyes bulging in his head, "...not ferti... she's... a... nig, she's... a ...runn." She looked over to CGB standing silently near the fire, watching her. Her face was menacing as she took the man's hair roughly in her hand.

Using the knife, she slit his throat in one stroke, dropping his head back into the dirt in disgust. CGB felt like that was a clear message to him, a warning that wasn't necessary. He smiled, his heart fluttering for the first time in his life. He had no plans to ever kill her, he didn't even want to share her with Murph at this point. She reacted exactly as he had hoped she would.

Perfectly.

Running back to the tree, she put the knife in her sock as she started to climb. He watched her go to the limb that held the swaying body. Taking the knife back out, she cut at the rope until the body fell to the ground in a hard thud.

"Call an undertaker for her," Morgan yelled down to him as she started to descend the tree.

Still grinning, he took out his phone, texting a message that the bodies were ready for disposal. Climbing down from the tree, she walked up to him,"I don't want her put in some fucking pit. I want an actual grave that I can visit to make sure she's there."

"What about them?" CGB asked, nodding to the dead men.

"What about them?" she said, straddling her horse again. "You can tell Joe I killed them, I don't fucking care."

Straddling his horse, he laughed heartily. "I want to bring you somewhere." Snapping the reins, his horse ran this time, forcing her to catch up to him. They rode hard for a few minutes until they came upon a secluded wooden cabin, hidden deep in the forest.

"Where are we?" she asked, stopping beside him.

"My house," he said, getting off the stallion. Tethering the horse outside the porch, he looked up to her still sitting on hers. "What's wrong, are you scared?" he asked, grinning. She frowned, narrowing her eyes down at him.

"Not of you," she said, getting off the horse. With both horses tied outside, he walked with her into the house.

Looking around, she was surprised by the amount of animals he had mounted on the walls. Everything from wolves to bears, even mountain lions were all frozen in ferocious growls.

Then she saw the guns; everywhere laid a pistol or a rifle, a shotgun or a clip. He did not have the technology Joe had in his War Room but he made up for it in the sheer amount of weapons he had scattered around just for himself. The house was cleaner than she expected, with dark oak floors and warm dim lighting, it was almost homey.

Coming up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing the back of her neck. "I've been waiting for this since I first saw you," he whispered into her ear. As she turned to look at him, he kept her facing forward, his arms tightly around her.

"For what...?" she started, before he leaned back picking her up off the ground. Walking her forward, he hummed in her ear, still nuzzling her neck. "Hunter put me down," she said, kicking her legs. Ignoring her, he walked with her in his arms a few steps forward to a black wooden door. Kicking it open, she was shocked to see the room in front of her.

"What the fuck Hunter?!" she screamed, struggling violently now. The room could only be described as a torture chamber, with rows of equipment and tools used for well, she wasn't really sure. There were large pieces of weird furniture she had never seen before. One looked like a gymnasts balance beam, another a huge wooden X, a medieval pillory and a big leather swing.

The thing that was the worst was the bed, a four post monstrosity, draped in black silk with chains hanging from all sides. She didn't want to be anywhere near it. Her training did not go this far, she didn't anticipate one of the Captain General's being a literal sadist.

"No, I'm not doing this!" she said, straining against his hold. "You're not doing anything," he said, still holding her tight, "I am." She leaned her head back toward him, "I swear to God, I'm going to bite your dick off the second I get the chance."

He kissed her cheek, walking her toward the balance beam. "Then you'll never get the chance," he said, putting her body over the leather mount. Using his entire torso, he held her down against it while he grabbed the restraints underneath. Clicking the cuffs around her wrists he let off of her, watching her body remain bent over as she tried to pull away.

"Argh.. You fucking asshole!" she screamed, infuriated. Her feet were a few inches shy of touching the floor, forcing her to kick in the air with her riding boots on.

He grinned watching her rage. He had never had a slave with so much fight in her, so much fire. He didn't need to torture her, he felt the exact same rush without it. Walking over to a table, he picked up a black wand, one of his favorite vibrators. She seethed, bucking against the mount as he walked toward her with it.

"I don't know why you're so upset. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for my cock," he said. He loved the sight of her bent over the mount, he just needed to get her naked to fully appreciate it. Moving behind her he rubbed her ass, still in her little black shorts.

"I knew you would need home training," he said, hooking his fingers into them. Pulling her shorts down her ass, he kissed the small of her back slipping them off her legs. Now with her bare ass presented to him, at the perfect height for his cock, he was ready to get started.

"First, I want you to know that I'm so impressed with you baby," he gushed, taking a firm hold of her ass. "You continue to show me that you are more than worthy of my brand." She turned her head back to him. "Brand?! That can't be real, you actually brand women like fucking cattle?!" He smiled down at her evilly, his pale eyes shining as he squeezed her asscheek hard. "It's very real. Only meant for the Masters of society to keep the very best slaves for ourselves to have children with."

She had no idea how special she was to get their brands; he couldn't recall any other half-breed being branded by his brothers. He was a firm believer in having children with any and all healthy fertile women, the future of white children can start one lightened generation at a time.

Some of his brothers did not share his sentiment and think their more traditional beliefs will not have to adapt to this different, less populated country. He knew better, he had lived through years of this War alone, without any real consort. Rape and torture were fun but fleeting, he wanted a companion. The lack of viable women of any race in all of the Red states was the crushing blow for those that dreamed of a white utopia.

He was not about to toss a beautiful, fertile, young half-breed because her skin wasn't pale enough for those that weren't fucking her to begin with.

She sucked in through her teeth, wiggling on the mount in frustration, pulling him from his thoughts. "I'm going to murder you in your fucking sleep." He smiled, smacking her ass hard making her jump. "Seems you've already forgotten where you are. Whenever I have you on your back, knees or with your ass in the air, I am your Master."

He watched a bright red handprint form on her right asscheek. "I've already spoiled you more than I should have...," he continued, rubbing her ass before smacking her left asscheek hard. She yelped again, straining against the mount as she tried to pull away from him.

Taking the black wand, he lightly traced the outside of her pussy lips, rubbing the handprints on her ass. "Let's start by working out some of that attitude," he said, pressing the round head of the wand into her pussy.

"I don't have a fucking attitude," she yelled. Pressing the first setting on, he watched her body start to shake. Pressing further, he rubbed the buzzing wand against her clit hearing a muffled groan, "I swear Hunter..."

"Slaves only speak when spoken to," he said, pressing it against the bundle of nerves. He could hear a low growl from her but no back talk. Her body shook all over, her floating legs started kicking again. She was trying so hard to fight the pleasure he was giving her.

He rubbed his cock through his jeans, he usually didn't get hard so quickly. Her curvy ass was beautiful, her pussy was so tight and responsive, her body was meant to be fucked. He wondered if that was why he was so infatuated with her, she was almost tailor made for him.

Watching the red handprints appear on her supple ass was cathartic. He never would have thought such minimal damage to her would have such a strong effect on him.

He wouldn't last long at this rate.

Unzipping his jeans, he pressed the wand into her pussy a few inches, leaving the rest sticking out of her. Walking to the front of the mount, he saw her eyes were closed tight. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked, taking out his cock in front of her. Her eyes flashed open as she tried to pull away from the mount again.

"Fuck you Hunter," she hissed.

He grinned, slowly pumping his cock just out of reach from her. "Fuck me? Well if you insist...," he said, grabbing her green camisole, tearing it roughly. She bucked against the mount forcefully, twisting as he ripped the fabric from her body.

Rubbing his hand down her bare back, he loved the feel of her hot silky skin. His cock was rock hard anticipating her warm pussy. He was eager to cum inside of her for the first time since they removed her implant. Walking behind her again, he pulled out the black wand enjoying how easily it slipped from her.

"I knew you would love this, your pussy doesn't lie," he said, rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet opening. She wiggled in frustration, she didn't want him to know how much she was turned on, how much she loved every slap he made across her ass. His ego was already out of this world, but even she couldn't deny how wet she was at his hands. All without even having his cock in her yet.

He heard her whimper; she was sexually frustrated, conflicted about it and best of all...

At his mercy.

Pushing into her, he gripped her ass as he buried his cock deep in her pussy. She gasped, her body arching against the mount as he held himself inside of her. Rubbing her asscheeks again he slapped her hard. He could feel her tight pussy squeezing his cock even more.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, rubbing her ass again. She squirmed on the mount beneath him, making small noises of frustration. "I'm not fucking asking you prick," she said, still trying to get away. He moved his hips, slowly pulling his cock out of her. She moaned, quickly biting her lip to suppress it. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this up, he was pushing her to the edge. If she wasn't trying so hard to fight it, she would have already came for him.

"What a mouth you have. If I wasn't so sure you'd bite me I'd already have my cock down your throat," he said, pushing back into her pussy forcefully. She moaned again, her body slowly losing this battle with him. He felt so good inside of her, his cock filled her perfectly. Grabbing her long curly hair, he slapped her left asscheek hard, pushing deeper into her as his balls pressed firmly against her pussy lips.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked again, holding his cock inside of her as he pulled back on her hair. She groaned loudly, her body unable to continue denying him.

"Fine! You fucking asshole. Yes!" she screamed. Letting go of her hair, he grabbed her hips slamming his cock into her pussy. She held onto the mount as he fucked her, hard and intense, he was merciless. She whimpered and gasped with every thrust, feeling the girth of his uncut cock fill her pussy. It was better than she could have imagined, being restrained while fucked by him sent a rush through her that she'd only felt while in combat. His hands moved from her ass to her bouncing tits, grabbing them from behind.

He leaned down to her face, taking her earlobe between his teeth. "I told you...," he said, pumping hard into her pussy, "... you would beg for my cock." She moaned, unable to talk as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could. His body was over hers, pushing her down into the mount. She didn't know why she loved how he fucked her, she just knew it felt amazing every single time.

She was so focused on his cock she didn't notice his hands moving to her clit. Playing with her sensitive pussy while slamming into her was too much to handle. She let out a strangled moan as she came, her pussy giving in to him against her will. It rippled through her like electricity, shaking every part of her body as she squirmed under him.

She was panting, still pulling from him in vain as his balls hit her pussy lips with every thrust. He wrapped her long hair in his fist again, using it to arch her back more. "That's my girl," he said, using his other hand to hold her down by her lower back.

She felt her arms going weak as her shoulders started to slump. He was relentless, pounding her pussy hard nonstop. Slamming his cock deep into her, she felt his hot cum fill her in thick bursts.

He groaned loudly, holding his cock deep in her as his balls emptied. Leaning down to her, he kissed her neck softly. "See that wasn't so bad was it?" he whispered, rubbing her stomach from behind.

"Shut up..," she murmured, turning her head from him. He laughed against her neck, his hands moving under her to the cuffs on her wrists. "Did you like it?" he asked, his cock still firmly in her pussy. "Be honest."

She wiggled under him, "Like you need anymore encouragement. You know I fucking liked it." He ground his hips into her before pulling out slowly. He was pleased to see some of his cum leaking from her puffy pink pussy. Zipping up his jeans he knelt at her wrists unlocking both cuffs. Morgan leaned up, straddling the mount before jumping down, putting her feet back on the ground.

Pulling her small black shorts on, she scowled at him. "You tore up my top." He wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a kiss, "I can give you one until we get back to the Center."

She pulled away from him, flipping her long hair as she walked toward the bedroom door. "No, I think I'll just go out like this," she said, walking into the foyer towards the front door.

He grabbed her wrist stopping her, "Without a shirt on?" She turned to him smiling wickedly, "Should I take off my shorts too?" He frowned down at her, "No one should be seeing your body but us." She pulled her hand from him walking forward. "You should have thought about that before you tore up my top."

He considered the time, it was still early in the evening so he didn't want to piss her off too much if they were going to do the ceremony tonight. Sighing, he followed her out the door shrugging.

MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers