The War of 2020 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, you can be a little tease if you want. Just don't stray too far from me, last thing I need is you lost in the woods with dozens of soldiers looking for you half naked."

He watched her walk toward the horses, waving her middle finger back at him. He wondered if this feeling welling in his heart was what he thought it was.

Love.

********

Murph stood in front of a two-way mirror watching Squad Leader Gary Ludlow sulk against the cement wall. Murph had just returned to the Center with three UPP prisoners when Squad Leader Mills pulled him aside. He informed him that Ludlow was caught trying to rape Morgan while he was gone.

"...We stopped him before he could actually hurt her. Thankfully she screamed alerting us." Murph's jaw ticked in anger, "Where is she?"

"CG Barberi took her horseback riding shortly afterwards. He was not aware of what happened prior to leaving, we were still bringing Ludlow down here." Murph looked up at the monitor streaming the live feed from his cell.

This fucking cocksucker was personally charged by him with protecting her. Murph's anger was palpable; he was furious that he violated his trust, tried to fuck his slave - the future mother of his children and scared her enough to actually make her scream. If he was successful, he would have gotten her pregnant before either of them even had a chance. Murph unplugged the cable to the camera, cutting the live feed.

Murph turned to Squad Leader Mills, "You are now the ranking Squad Leader tasked with protecting her. Can I trust you to do that Ed?" Squad Leader Mills saluted Murph, "Yes, Sir. You can trust me." Murph loosened the collar on his shirt before rolling his sleeves up. "Good. Now I need you to walk out this room and not come back until I tell you to." Squad Leader Mills saluted Murph silently before turning and walking out of the room.

Murph cracked his knuckles before turning on the light in the room. Revealing his presence, he watched the soldier's face twist in fear. The man stood up and began talking as he backed away. Murph walked into the cell seething with anger, his face brooding as the door closed behind him.

Arriving back to the Center, Morgan jumped off the back of Hunter's bike with a big smile on her face, laughing as she went up the stairs. Every single soldier they drove past stared at her tits and she knew it was driving Hunter crazy. He couldn't stop them all from looking and she made sure she gave them an eye full.

"Get your ass inside," he growled, putting the kickstand down on the bike. Morgan walked into the main lobby and heard a loud scream coming from under the floor.

"What was that?" she asked, turning to him as he came inside the building. Pausing for a moment, CGB listened for the noise. Seconds later he heard it, really deep screams coming from the basement.

"Go up to the residence, I'll go see what's going on." She stood still, crossing her arms, "Last time I heard noises like that YOU were killing a prisoner."

He put up his arm beckoning a group of soldiers over to him. "Escort my lovely slave to her residence for me," he said, handing her off. She slapped the soldiers hand that went to guide her upstairs. "Don't touch me," she snapped, glaring back at CGB. He watched the group escort her to the elevator before heading down to the basement.

It wasn't like Murph to torture someone without letting him know what was going on first. CGB made it to the basement floor, moving past several guards that stood outside the cell the screams echoed from. He walked inside to see Murph crushing someone's face with his boot. Murph's fists were red and bloody, the prisoner had two black eyes, a broken nose and a split lip.

"Red, what's the occasion?" CGB said, laughing as he walked up to him. Looking up, Murph's face was still enraged, his mouth in a snarl.

"This fucking cunt," he said kicking him again in the stomach, "tried to rape our girl." CGB stopped suddenly, his smile disappearing.

"What?"

Murph picked him up by his collar holding him against the cement wall. "They only stopped him because she screamed," Murph continued. Punching him hard in the stomach, he dropped him to the floor walking up to CGB.

"You fucking...," CGB growled, lunging toward the man's crumpled body. Murph took out a flask from his pocket drinking deeply. He didn't say another word, just walked out of the room leaving CGB to finish the job. Murph took the elevator up to the 4th floor, disregarding all of his soldiers on his way up.

Walking inside the apartment, he didn't see her but could hear the shower running. Looking down at his bloodied hands he walked toward the master bathroom, unbuttoning his shirt along the way.

The master bathroom shower was large enough for four people with multiple shower heads and floor to ceiling granite tiling. Going into the bathroom, he enjoyed the feeling of warm steam surround him.

He could see her curvy silhouette through the textured glass. Stripping naked, he opened the sliding door. She was facing away from him, with her head under the water, her long hair flowed down her back stopping just short of her tailbone.

He walked up behind her quietly, wrapping his arms around her waist. She jumped, turning to face him, "Geez, Joe!" He held her tight, his head resting on top of hers. "I'm sorry," he said, slowly rocking her in his arms under the water. His cock was pressed against her soft stomach, growing harder by the second. She put her hands on his chest, her slippery body moving against his. "Was that you killing someone down there?" she asked.

He rubbed his face against her sleek hair, "I took care of the man that attacked you." She looked up at him with a smirk, she didn't really mind him killing that asshole but wasn't about to thank him. "Oh?" she said, turning away from him to put more soap on her loofah. "No loss there."

He rubbed her hips, pulling her closer to him, "No one will ever touch you but us. You are ours... Mine." Pressing his cock against her ass, he reached around to the front of her, taking the soapy loofah from her hands. Smiling under the water, he began rubbing it on her tits and stomach, hugging her body to his.

"Joe, I'm already clean," she said, as he rubbed her curves, focusing mostly on her big soft tits. He took a step forward with her in his arms, walking closer to the tile wall. "Let's get you dirty again then," he said, his hands moving back down to her hips.

He bent her forward, forcing her to put her arms out in front of her against the wall. Joe held her hips as his hard cock pressed into her pussy from behind. "Joe, wait..," she said pulling from him.

He couldn't stop, once he entered her it was over. He was a man possessed, his cock after one goal, filling her with his cum. He thrust into her again seeking the slick warmth only her pussy could provide. His cock was gripped in velvet, compelling him to hold her firm as she pulled away.

"Joe!" she gasped again, her body bent over his arms as he held her tight. He came out of his trance for a moment and realized she was pulling from him as he continued to fuck her. He took slower, deep strokes into her, unwilling to take his cock out of the tight grip of her pussy.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, slowing down. "No, I just..," she started but once Murph heard 'No' he was fucking her full throttle again. Taking hold of her tits from behind, he stood her up, lifting her off her feet as he thrust up into her pussy. He had a hard time controlling himself after having a few drinks. It didn't help that he already had minimal control when it came to her.

He held her up, pumping into her with his hands fully cupping both of her tits. Her head fell back to his shoulder as her hands went over his, holding on tight. She didn't understand how he could be both rough and gentle at the same time. She felt weightless, he held her just high enough for his cock to slip into her pussy with a hard thrust.

She began to feel the familiar buildup of pleasure in her pussy as he fucked her. His strong arms held her securely as his cock sought its own release. Wiggling her ass into him, she squeezed his forearm, "I want to see you."

Putting her down, she turned to face him, putting her arms around his shoulders. Kissing her deeply, he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his hips. He grabbed her ass, squeezing it as he turned her to the wall. Her back touched the cold granite right as he slid his cock back inside of her.

Taking slow strokes into her pussy, he held her with one arm, his other exploring her arched back. She felt his large hand grip her waist as he quicked his thrusts, driving himself all the way into her.

Her pussy had gotten to the breaking point, he hit every button in her with each thrust. Moaning against his lips she came, feeling her pussy constrict around his cock. She squeezed his hips as her soapy tits slipped up and down his chest.

Digging her nails into his shoulders, his mouth left her lips moving to her neck as his hands held her ass again. Biting her softly he fucked her hard, pulling her from the wall and holding her up himself.

The hot water spraying down on them along with her slippery body bouncing like a doll on him was enough. Kissing her hard, he pushed himself deep into her pussy. Thick and hot, she felt his cum fill her, reminding her that she was totally unprotected.

Joe held her against him, keeping his cock deep in her as they caught their breath in the hot shower. She groaned coming back down to reality. She only had a short amount of time to get ahold of that fucking care package.

The clock was already ticking, she had 48 hours tops.

"I'm sorry, after finding out what that fucker tried..," he said, holding her close. "I had to..."

"It's okay," she whispered, rubbing his neck. It was of course, not okay. He was not any better than that Squad Leader. The only real difference was that Joe and Hunter were more powerful, with a higher status and rank. Then again, that's all that ever really mattered in life.

She sighed as his cock left her, feeling her feet touch the ground again. She was lying about plenty herself, she couldn't exactly expose him without exposing herself first. This entire mission was compromised from the get-go but it wasn't like she could turn back now.

Shutting the water off, she turned back to him, looking up into his eyes. "Hunter mentioned a branding thing, is that real?" Murph wiped his wet hair back, frowning down at her. "What exactly did he say it was?"

She crossed her arms over her wet chest, "That you brand slaves to keep for yourselves. Why do you have to physically brand people, enslavement isn't enough for you?"

He touched her face softly, trying his best to sympathize with her. "Its what the law dictates Morgan. You have to have our initials on your hips. Without them anyone can take you, you would be an open slave for use down at the cabins. For now, this is the most protection you could have."

She turned away from him, "You're not touching me with a branding iron. I dont give a fuck what the law says. Find another way."

He opened the sliding door, stepping out to get them towels. "Let me go talk to CGB and see what we can do."

She rolled her eyes, wringing out her hair.

"You do that."

*******

CGB walked out of the cell feeling energized and downright giddy. He had blood on his hands and face, having used them to tear at the fucker that dared to touch his property. He saw the adjacent cells that held the UPP prisoners and heard shuffling in the darkness. Smiling sinisterly, he walked up to them reveling in their horrified faces as they looked at him.

"Welcome to Hell fag*ots," he sneered. They were all pushed back in a corner, already badly injured from being captured. CGB frowned, disappointed that he did not see the UPP Commander.

Murph opened the door to the holding area flooding the room with bright fluorescent light. Standing in the doorway, he cocked his head toward CGB, motioning for him to come over.

"You need to get cleaned up," Murph said, handing him a bandana from his pocket. "I think she's going to do the ceremony voluntarily."

"Voluntarily? You're optimistic Red," he laughed, wiping off his face and hands. "She doesn't even know all the other states will be watching it happen, she's going to fight us the whole fucking way."

"She doesn't need to know more than she does. If she has some say in this then she will go along with it. She just wants to feel in control of something," Murph replied taking out his phone.

"I'm going to ask Keith to come up here with his tattoo supplies. A tattoo is a much easier sell than a branding iron."

CGB smiled, handing Murph back his bandana. "Your optimism knows no bounds. I don't care how its done or who does it as long as her hips get branded at the end of the night. I like the left side personally."

Murph smiled, walking with him to the elevator, "Works for me."

Morgan paced the bedroom in her towel, thinking about the insane choice she had in front of her. She didn't want to abandon the mission like a fucking pussy but she also didn't want a permanent marking on her body, tying her to them forever.

She heard the door to the apartment open and close, two heavy sets of boots walked in tandem toward her in the bedroom. For the first time, she was nervous to face them together.

Knocking lightly before entering the room, Murph and CGB walked in to see Morgan standing in a towel looking out the window into the darkness. She looked visibly nervous, her hands ran through her curly hair anxiously.

"We have come up with a compromise," CGB started, walking towards her. She took a step back from him, eyeing the blood stains still on his shirt.

"What kind of compromise?" she said, folding her arms. Murph walked closer to her, taking away the small amount of space she still had left. Both men now stood in front of her, neither trying to be particularly intimidating but both emitting their desire for her compliance.

She wasn't scared of them but she knew deep down that if they really wanted to, they could probably hurt her, maybe even kill her. It was her job to make sure that they were hooked so well, they would never consider it. She just wished she had known more about them before putting herself in this position.

"Instead of a branding iron, we think a tattoo artist would be more acceptable. The law just says you need to have our brands on your hips, not how it gets there," Murph said, hopeful she would bite and work with them.

She turned her back to them, looking outside again. "A tattoo..," she said, thinking out loud. "If I get a tattoo for you, will you get one for me?" Both men looked at each other a bit surprised, no one had ever made a request for a Captain General to be branded.

CGB shrugged, "If that's what it takes for you to comply with the branding then sure baby doll. I'm covered in 'em." Murph also had a large amount of tattoos and wouldn't mind having her initials on him.

"Okay, I will get your initials but I pick how big it is and I'm thinking this big," she said holding her fingers an inch apart. "I also pick where my initials go on you two," she said, taking off her towel.

Murph laughed, "I don't usually negotiate with terrorists but I guess we have a deal." Seeing her curvy naked body made him not care about what demands she requested. As long as she had their brands on her hips it was all worth it.

She went into a drawer and pulled out a small pair of low rise pink panties. Sliding them up, she looked down at her tattooless hips trying to mentally prepare herself for this insanity.

"I want you both to go first... then I will," she said, putting on a white slip dress. Murph licked his lips, enjoying the sight of her. "You will do it without fighting us if we go first?"

She crossed her arms again, her mouth in a hard line, "I guess."

"I don't mind going first. Where do you want it to go?" CGB asked, smiling down at her. They were trying so hard to be reassuring and pliant, anything to get her through this last stage of the process. She walked up to him lifting his shirt up.

"I want it here," she said, pointing her finger to his chest, "M.O. right over the 1488." CGB took his shirt off, tossing it onto the ground. "Of course you do," he said grinning. He didn't mind, he had gotten this tattoo at sixteen after he joined the National Socialists. It was no more significant to him than any of the others he had.

Walking over to Murph, she looked him over, thinking about where his should go. "I want yours here," she said, pointing her finger to the right side of his neck. His neck was bare, all of this tattoos were on his sleeves. Hers would be the only visible one.

He smiled, lifting up the short hem of her slip dress. "...And ours will go right here," he said, grabbing her by her hips as he picked her up. "Come on, before you change your mind," he said, playfully throwing her over his shoulder and smacking her ass.

She slapped his back, "Everyday with this fucking lifting me off the ground shit!" Carrying her into the common area, Murph saw Keith had set up his station at the communal bed. Keith had done tattoos for almost every soldier on the compound, this would be the first time he'd be doing a branding tattoo on a slave though. The branding iron was painful but quick, two tattoos on her sensitive hips would probably be a longer lasting dull pain.

CGB turned to Murph, nudging him with his elbow. Nodding toward a far wall, he saw a small red light flashing, showing that the internal recording system was live. Murph could only assume all of the other Captain Generals were watching them. It was their right to watch as equal ranking officials but it was still uncomfortable.

CGB laid down first, having Morgan sit close by to see the process. The tattoo was no more than a half-dollar in size, literally a mosquito bite for CGB. For her though, it was difficult watching a needle stab ink into his skin hundreds of times. She had never gotten any tattoos before because she hated needles. She wasn't about to say it out loud and let them know one of her weaknesses but she was struggling with the idea of that shaking gun stabbing both of her hips.

"See nothing to be afraid of," he said sitting up after it was complete. She smiled, enjoying the sight of her italic initials above his heart. Keith put some product on CGB's tattoo and began changing his equipment for the next person.

Murph went to the fridge taking out a bottle of liquor. Pouring a glass, he put a generous splash of apple juice with it, to ease her nerves. "It'll be fine," Murph said, handing her the glass. She looked at him uncertain, pausing before taking it.

Murph went and sat on the bed to get his neck done, his was going on the right side just below his jaw line. She watched Joe from a few feet away holding the glass. His tattoo didn't take long, the design was simple and small but the tattoo gun was so loud and looked so daunting against his neck.

Drinking down the liquor fast, she took a deep breath before getting back on the bed where Murph just sat. This had to be the dumbest fucking shit she'd ever done for a mission. Worse than the unprotected sex, the reckless murder, the stealing, cheating and lying. She was getting a brand on her skin so the entire world knew she was a slave.

Sure she could get it removed, it wouldn't be the first time someone got a tattoo and lasered it away afterwards. But it was the intimacy of what it meant, it wasn't just any tattoo. It was a legal mark of ownership for Conservatives, a way for everyone to know that she belonged to these two. Taking her from being an individual to being property; not just any property - mutual property between two men.