The War of 2020 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers

He was strong enough to pull her in one hard jerk but he didn't want to hurt her wrists. So he relaxed his hold, making sure he was careful to allow her enough slack to pull away without hurting herself.

She shook her head pulling from him again. It wasn't that she didn't want to suck his cock, she did. She just didn't want to give him the satisfaction of it. He was such an arrogant prick, she knew what he was doing. He was testing her boundaries and she was failing miserably. She didn't want to give in to him on anything else. Looking up, she could see him holding the chains around her wrists, his eyes focused intently on her.

Her pussy was soaking wet and uncomfortably empty. 'Stop it, you stupid bitch,' she thought, scolding herself.

Laying on his back, his hard cock stood waiting for her warm mouth. He slowly wrapped the chains around his fists, dragging her closer to him with each rotation. When her hands were at his hips, he grabbed her wrists holding them tight. She looked up at him, unsure of what would happen if she bit him.

Would he really paddle her? He spanked her pretty hard before so she wouldn't put it past him. He stared her down, pulling her closer as he put his hand behind her head.

"Suck it," he ordered.

Pulling her head down, he lifted his hips up, forcing himself past her soft lips. He felt her teeth for a moment but she didn't bite down. He groaned as his cock was surrounded by the warm slickness of her mouth. Her tongue moved around tentatively at first, but soon she started to circle his cocks' bulbous head, exploring it delicately.

He shuddered as she flicked and swirled her tongue under and around the tip, using her full lips to massage his foreskin up and down. He loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth but her submitting to him is what really got him off. She didn't bite him, she is sucking his cock after he mounted, chained and fucked her.

Her house training was going well.

He could still feel her pulling from him though, trying to use her hands. He wasn't having it. She was not controlling anything from this point forward, that little bit of fun was over.

He pushed his cock up into her mouth, holding her wrists down to keep her head still. He kept going until he felt his cock hit the back of her hot throat, testing to see if she'd bite him.

She didn't.

Hunter smiled, pulling his cock out of her mouth. Sitting up, he held her chained wrists together in one fist high above her head. "What are you doing?" she panted, kneeling in front of him.

Attaching the chains to the top of the bedpost he turned her around, kneeling behind her. Pressing against her asscheeks, he felt her start to struggle, moving away from him again. He put his hand over her mouth, holding her close as he lined his cock up with her pussy.

Holding his hand over her mouth, he thrust deep into her, pleased by how amazingly tight and slick she was every time he did. She felt him force his cock all the way into her before she could brace herself.

"I just wanted you to taste your Master's cock," he taunted, grinding into her. She screamed against his hand, furious at him. He pumped his cock into her hard from behind, enjoying the small yelps she made every time his hips slammed against her ass. He could hear the curses she was trying to say, feeling her mouth trying to move his hand.

"Did you say something?" he asked, laughing into her hair. He fucked her harder as he muffled her screams of anger. Her wiggling to get away from him just helped drive his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Take it baby," he purred in her ear, feeling her start to buck under him. She tried to close her knees but he remained between them, his heavy balls slapping loudly against her pussy lips.

He felt the vibrations of her words as she yelled against his hand. The jingle of her chains as she pulled against them was music to his ears. She slowly would be trained to enjoy this, to enjoy what he wanted to do to her.

Everything he wanted to do to her.

"Lets see what your pussy has to say," he whispered, kissing her neck. Taking his free hand, he brought it down to her pussy, rubbing her sensitive lips while pumping into her.

"You're so wet," he moaned, "Is my little slave excited?" She squirmed under him as his fingers touched her clit, circling around it. Her screams morphed into moans, making his cock swell even more inside of her. He was enjoying every inch of her burning body, especially the raw reactions he coaxed from it.

She fought the climax that hovered right over her, prickling at her skin like static electricity. Even she couldn't hold out forever, he was steadily wearing her down. She had hoped fucking them would get easier as time went on but it hasn't. She was a total novice compared to them and had no control in the bedroom at all.

She gasped as her pussy contracted around his cock, letting him know that he had won again. She shook under him, a rush of heat pulsing through her. He held her hips tight as she came, keeping his strokes hard and deep.

It didn't take long before his cock twitched, feeling her pussy convulse around it. He groaned roughly, emptying his balls inside of her womb in thick bursts. She sighed, hanging her head defeated. He was perfectly content behind her, his cock buried in her warm pussy as she remained chained to his bed.

A sharp knock against his bedroom door a few moments later tore him from euphoria. Pulling out of her reluctantly, he stormed to the door naked, swinging it open angrily.

"Who the fu..?!"

Murph stood in front of him frowning deeply. His eyes went from CGB to Morgan; naked and chained to his bed, her curvy body was flushed red and bent over doggystyle. It was obvious she had just been fucked, her body was still shaking and slick with sweat. Clearing his throat, Murph kept his eyes straight to avoid losing his mind at the sight of her.

"Did you forget that we had a meeting 45 fucking minutes ago?" Murph said impatiently. CGB rubbed the back of his neck, grinning sheepishly, "Shit sorry Red, I got caught up here. Give me a minute." Cursing to himself, he pulled on a pair of boxers moving around the room to grab his clothes.

He had completely forgotten about the Combat Meeting today and had lost track of time. He went back to the bed releasing Morgan's chains as she caught her breath, oblivious to Murph standing at the door.

"I will be back to finish playing with you soon baby, I have to go get some work done," he said, kissing her forehead. She fell to the bed, exhausted. CGB walked back to Murph smiling, pleased with his handiwork. "We got a notice from Central Command...," Murph started as CGB closed his bedroom door, locking it behind him. They soon left the house heading back to the Center.

Morgan laid in bed dazed from the ferocity of Hunter's lovemaking. She thought he had been bad before, apparently he was going easy on her. She sat up and looked around, he had removed all the weapons from his room knowing she would be here.

She saw a table that she remembered had torture equipment on it before. Now it was full of snacks, apple juice, books and a vase of yellow tulips. 'Don't even touch it,' she thought, looking over at the spread. She walked over to the black door and jiggled the handle.

It was bolt locked.

She needed to get out while she had a chance to look through the house alone. Glancing up, she saw a bucks head mounted on the wall. She climbed onto a nearby bookshelf and pulled it down, inspecting it's sharp antlers. Walking back to the door, she wedged it between the handle and the door's wooden frame, using it like a crowbar.

The wood splintered as she pulled on it.

Using her leg against the door, she pulled hard until she heard the wood crack and split apart all the way up the frame. With enough force it came off the wall, leaving the door and its lock still intact. She put the bucks head down as she pushed the door open, walking out of the bedroom. She peeked out the window and saw her two guards still standing outside in the backyard.

Walking around, she soaked in as much as she could about the house. It was quite nice, a beautiful cottage style cabin with an open living space centered around a large brick fireplace. She looked at a metal desk in the corner near the kitchen, it looked like he spent most of his time there by the bottles and papers stacked on it. Hunter seemed to have a bad habit of leaving documents thrown around. Picking up some of the papers scattered on his desk, she saw exactly what she was looking for.

Troop logistics.

He discarded the papers because once they completed his order, they were useless to him. She read some of the pages over and saw that almost every supply drop they had came from Virginia and Kentucky.

They all went through Charleston first before they were dispersed around the state to almost 20 checkpoints. She also saw where they kept one of their armories off site. She could give her UPP mentor the coordinates to attack it.

She sat at Hunter's desk naked, sifting through the documents. Unaware that Jack watched her through a nearby window.

********

Jack studied her from the forest, focusing his binoculars to get a better look. She was naked and alone, reading papers at a desk. He scanned over her body feeling his cock twitch in response to her. He had imagined what she looked like when they were training together but seeing her at the pond and now up close... he understood why these Nazi's were trying so hard to keep her enslaved.

She had such beautiful natural tits, perked up and full, they looked so soft. Unlike Nazi's, UPP soldiers either dated women or had consensual sex with a well paid prostitute. He hadn't had sex in a few months, focusing exclusively on gathering intel from the compound. The lack of romance never bothered him until now.

Jack turned to Frank and Pete. "This is a practice run for when we go for the boys. There are two guards in the back," Jack said, taking out his pistol.

"Frank and I will take them down, Jack you go straight for the door and get her out," Pete said, hoisting his rifle over his back.

Jack held up his hand, "Roll out."

Morgan went through the drawers of Hunter's desk looking for a phone to call Patty. Eventually she found one tucked under piles of documents.

Turning it on, she walked back to the bedroom, rummaging through several dressers looking for her clothes. Of course Hunter only had slip dresses here, he didn't even want her wearing those. She put on a peach dress as she walked back into the kitchen with a pair of black stockings and a garter belt.

Dialing a number, she waited for the dial tone to click over.

"Code?" asked a female voice.

"Niner Zero Tree Mike Oscar Romeo Golf Alpha November."

"How cold is it up there?"

"Heaven's its hot," replied Morgan.

"What's the good word?"

Morgan told Patty about the documents, detailing the coordinates of supply drops, the armory and troop logistics. "Tell Carlos to spread out the attacks, if you do it all at once they will catch on that someone is on the inside, it'll be too precise. Touch the armory first, that will hurt the most."

"This is great Morgan, it will help a lot. Before I let you go, Jesse says 'Hi', she heard that you were working and wanted you to know that she is devastated you didn't call her before you deployed. I told her about the orders but she didn't care; per usual."

Morgan sighed as she slipped the loops of her peach garter belt closed. "That's sweet. I miss you guys too, this place fucking sucks. I've barely seen anyone, let alone the women. I want to go down to the Cabins but I can't shake these guards."

"Rome didn't fall in a day sweety. We projected this mission would take months, you are way ahead of schedule already. Marshall Agners said your DND's are in effect across the board so don't feel rushed," Patty replied.

"Every second I'm wasting bullshitting they are being tortured and killed. I found a woman lynched from a tree, it was fucking awful. I need to move faster," Morgan said, feeling her temple. She had several orders to complete, all of them equally important and difficult in their own right.

"Slow and steady wins the race Morgan. In other news, we found a kit to put in your care package; no needles, just a pump gun. It should be ready for you in the North Quadrant by tomorrow, probably around 1700 hours."

Morgan let out a breath, "So there is a God after all."

"There sure is and her name is Patty. Your welcome."

Morgan laughed, kicking up her leg to roll on her black stocking. "Also quick question. Are there any other troops running orders here with me?" Morgan asked, thinking back to Jackson.

"What? No, not from us at least. Why, did another Dove show up?"

"No, just thought I saw someone," Morgan replied.

"There's a recon base near the Compound but its not meant to be offensive in any way, just observation. Maybe someone from there is disobeying orders," Patty said, typing in the background.

"Leave it Pat, it was just a question don't go all Old Testament on me. I will be in touch soon. TTFN," Morgan said. Patty gave her a kiss through the phone before hanging up.

She looked around the house, taking her pick of the best knives and pistols she could find. She didn't really carry rifles, they were too bulky for her most of the time. She had a pistol and two knives strapped to her legs before she slipped on her riding boots.

She was going to find those fucking Cabins.

She stood, walking toward the front door. Right as she reached for it, a large hand grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Come with me."

*********

Murph looked over the paperwork quietly, trying his best to get the image of Morgan out of his head. How could CGB get off on that? Seeing her chained up on the bed made him sick. He hated thinking about the cold metal against her slender wrists, leaving marks on her skin as she strained against it.

"... We'll go forward with sending Beta and Delta Team's into the cave system to map it out," CGB continued, talking to several Officers around the table. "How are repairs coming along at the grain barn?"

Murph stood abruptly from the table, walking over to a far cabinet. Opening it, he took out a bottle of Bourbon, twisting off the cap. Murph took a generous swig, putting it back down with a loud thud. He felt the familiar heat of rage creep up his spine, he thought about her still on his bed in that fucked up room. CGB only got her first because he won the coin toss, Murph hated that her first night out of the Center was with him.

He's been irritable all day, drinking liquor non-stop. He missed her. He wouldn't see her until tomorrow morning and knew CGB would continue to terrorize her because he was a fucking psychopath.

Murph couldn't really say anything because he wasn't physically hurting her, he was just a fucked up person, doing fucked up shit. So far, CGB has kept his word and treated her better than any other slave he's ever had.

"... Red and I will go interrogate those pussies and see what we can learn." CGB said, standing up. Murph turned slowly, feeling the liquor work through him. He kept his mouth shut, knowing that it's best to not talk when he's angry.

Walking down to the basement together, Murph remained silent as CGB went over information with his Officers. Going into the dark holding cell, Murph saw the prisoners still huddled together in the back. Smyth took these soldiers because of how vulnerable they looked, they would not have to use much persuasion to get information out of them.

Murph walked to a far table and took out a notebook from a drawer. He still couldn't focus on anything but her, so he tried to occupy himself. Interrogations helped him blow off steam, which he desperately needed to do.

"Which one of you limp dick fucks wants to go first?" CGB asked, going into the cell. He dragged out a blonde young man by his collar, his UPP uniform was already caked with blood. "Which room do you want to do this in?" CGB asked, turning to Murph.

"Room #1 is open," Murph replied, following him down the hallway. CGB kicked open the door to the stairwell, leaving the lights off. Holding his collar, he dragged the prisoner with one arm roughly up the stairs. The young man groaned in pain as his body hit each step on the way.

Murph considered sending Squad Leader Mills down to check on Morgan to make sure she's okay. He doubted CGB was actually taking care of her in any meaningful way. Unlike him, Murph had plans for her tomorrow. He knew that like all women, Morgan would still want to be courted, even though they already owned her.

A happy slave and all that.

Murph opened the door to Room #1, pulling the lever on the wall to lower a hook from the ceiling.

He put the notepad down as CGB hoisted the young soldiers cuffed arms onto it. He went to a table and unfolded a special tool kit. They probably wouldn't have to do much, he planned on just punching the shit out of the kid to work out his frustration.

Murph watched CGB slap the boy's face to get his attention. "You're either going to tell us what we want to know or we're going to kill you," CGB said, grabbing his jaw.

"I don't know anything!"

CGB let go of his face when his cell phone went off in his pocket. Stepping back, he answered as Murph walked up to the prisoner, punching him hard in the face.

"What?!" CGB screamed, turning around suddenly. "Someone took her?!" Murph stopped, holding his cocked fist mid-air to look at CGB.

"We need to go right fucking now."

******

Morgan grabbed the hand on her wrist, twisting it forcefully. Jack stood behind her, "Wait Morgan, it's me Jackson." She stopped, letting go of his hand. "What are you doing here?"

Jack looked around the room, "I don't have time to explain. Just come with me, I can get you out of here." Morgan laughed obnoxiously, "I don't need a rescue Jackson. You're going to get yourself fucking killed coming here. What are your orders?"

Jack turned around as he heard a loud noise from the backyard. "No orders, I'm getting my men back. These fucks have them imprisoned, they aren't even soldiers yet, just a bunch of kids."

A bullet smashed through the front window, inches from his head. One of the guards had made it inside the house. Morgan groaned loudly grabbing Jack's hand. "Come on!"

They ran out the front door together, Jack close beside her with his rifle out. He turned on the mic in his ear, "We're going West, North West. Status?"

They made it to the dense tree line before Jack heard a response. "Copy. I'm bringing Pete back to camp he took a scratch to his arm. He needs to get wrapped up. There was a third guard doing rounds that came back. We got the fucker who was inside but he may have called it in."

"If things get too hot before I get back return to base. We're not losing anyone today."

"Copy that."

Morgan jumped over tree roots and rocks, her long curly hair flowing behind her as she sprinted forward. Jack ran beside her, admiring her svelte body clearly visible through the thin peach dress.

He watched as the dress rode up, revealing her full round ass in a small black thong. He was turned on by the little peach garter belt, appreciating the feminine detail. Her lean legs were in black stockings, her smooth light brown skin peaked between cloth teasing him.

It all brought back memories of their time together at the training camp. A few weeks partnered with one of the only women at the camp leaves an impression.

Jack felt his stomach twist as the sound of high pitched air horns blared throughout the compound.

They knew she was missing.

"God damnit! I swear these guys never fucking stop," she growled, leading him towards a dirt road. Morgan remembered Hunter driving her down this way from the Center to the Stables.

MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers