The War of 2020 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers

"Are you sure your men are at the Center?" she asked, looking up the road. "Yeah, they're in the holding cells, we confirmed it earlier today," he responded. Morgan looked past Jack to a Humvee that was speeding up toward them.

"I can give you like an hour of distraction, you're not going to have a chance to get them otherwise. They found out about Bobby and bumped up security," Morgan said, pulling him back from the road into the forest.

Jack grimaced, watching the Humvee fly past them towards the Stables. Morgan turned to him, putting her hands up around his face, she leaned his head down to look at her. "Don't come back for me Jackson," she said, looking directly into his eyes.

"I saw him rape you," Jack said, holding her gaze. She sighed, letting go of his face, "You shouldn't be violating DND orders Jackson. I'm here for a reason, I signed on knowing what this was..."

Jack grabbed her hand, "You don't have to do everything by yourself. No mission is worth what he did to you. What they are doing to you."

Morgan pulled her hand away, narrowing her eyes at him. "Don't tell me what my mission is worth. I decide what I am willing to do and who I'm willing to do it for. I will help you Jackson because I care about you but there is nothing you can do for me here. They won't hurt me but they will come for you. Go."

Jack opened his mouth to respond but the sound of a Jeep coming down the road stopped him. Morgan looked away from him and walked toward the road. Jack watched as she waited for the Jeep to come into view before sprinting across the road in front of it. He heard the brakes squeal as the Jeep halted, turning to go toward her into the forest.

Jack turned around, determined to get everyone out of this fucking Hellhole. He would not stop until he destroyed this entire fucking place.

No matter what.

*********

Morgan ran full speed through the forest as the sound of Joe's jeep roared behind her. It was getting dark, his lights were the only thing guiding her path. She saw a steep rock face ahead of her blocking the way. Turning right, the lights behind her disappeared.

Running to the large rock face, she started to climb it, feeling her hands slip on the cold slate. She got a few feet off the ground before large hands grabbed her waist, roughly pulling her down.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Hunter held her waist tight as Joe grabbed her chin looking over her face. "Did he hurt you? What happened? Why did you run from me?!"

She glared back at him, pulling away, "I'm fine. At least I was before you started fucking chasing me." Joe pressed into her, gripping her face harder. "You knew it was me. Why didn't you stop?"

She squirmed between them, turning her head away as she pushed against his chest. He smelled like pure alcohol, she fucking hated when he drank, it made him such an asshole. "Why would I stop for a drunk driver, so you could fucking run me over?" Murph let go of her face, angry and relieved at the same time. He was leaning more towards angry though.

"Where is the fucker that took you from my house?" Hunter growled into her ear from behind. His hands held her waist too tight, it was painful. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said sarcastically.

"Was it that Commander? Trying to be a hero to get your pussy wet?" Murph hissed, looking down at her. She put her hands around CGB's forearms, digging her nails into his skin.

"At least someone would be getting me wet for once," she taunted. Murph grabbed her face again biting his lower lip angrily. He moved her head to the side, looking to CGB. "Today is your day, I won't touch her without your permission," he said through clenched teeth.

CGB smiled, pushing his hips into her ass. "Only if you agree this behavior warrants an actual punishment for once," he said, holding her still as she pulled away from them.

"Punishment's," Murph responded.

She kicked her legs, hitting both of their shins. "Fuck both of you!" Morgan screamed, knowing full well that she was baiting them and would pay for it. She was held securely between them, alone in the middle of the woods. She suddenly noticed her surroundings, realizing how dark it was and how cold the air felt on her exposed skin.

This was a dumb place to do this.

As if he could read her mind Joe laughed sinisterly, a sound she had never really heard before. He ripped the front of her dress open, freeing her tits. Grabbing a handful of her heavy breast he kissed her lips hard, allowing himself the freedom to be as rough as he wanted.

He liked the feeling of his tongue overpowering hers, she was fighting him unnecessarily and it just made him want to control her more.

He didn't know exactly what happened but they would soon because she was going to tell them. She was alone when she ran from him and she was being deliberately uncooperative. She has to know that Commander. If he's trying to take her, there is a reason why.

She was hiding something.

CGB ripped her dress from behind, smacking her ass hard. "You must love pissing us off so we fuck your brains out because you just keep doing it," he growled, bending her over. He held both of her wrists tightly together behind her back in one fist.

Putting his foot between her legs, he pushed her feet further apart. Murph wrapped his hand tightly in her hair, stepping in front of her face. Her eyes were still adjusting to her surroundings, she couldn't see them as much as feel them.

She felt her pussy tingling in response to her vulnerability. She wasn't sure if it was because she actually liked this or if it was just her body's natural reaction to the position. She pulled and wiggled away from them, knowing it will just make them hold her tighter. She wanted to be held tighter.

Hunter slapped her ass hard again, unzipping his pants at the same time as Joe. She felt Hunter's fat cock rubbing up her ass as he pulled her black thong to the side. Holding her garter belt with his thumb, he squeezed her wrists tighter. Joe jerked her head up sharply by her hair, his hard cock right in front of her face.

"Tell us what happened," he demanded, holding his cock inches from her lips. "Who tried to take you?"

She growled in frustration, trying to move her head but it was locked in place. "You think you can interrogate me? I'm not fucking scared of you and I'm not helping you kill anyone else," she hissed.

CGB laughed, pushing two fingers deep into her pussy. Rubbing her juices up and down her slit, he lubed her tight asshole. Pressing his cock against her rosebud, he slapped her right asscheek hard, delighting in the yelps he heard.

"You will obey us slave," he said, pushing his cock past her tight asshole, not going slowly in the slightest. He heard her gasp but Murph quickly forced his cock into her mouth, holding her head still by her hair.

Murph looked down at her in the dark, he could see her looking up at him. He felt her teeth for the first time ever, he hadn't even considered that she would bite him. "Don't," he warned, in a low voice. He could still feel them lightly around his cock but didn't care. He had an entire days worth of liquor and sexual frustration running through him.

He began pumping into her mouth, forgetting that this was to get information and simply enjoying the warm, wet hole in front of him. Now that he had his cock in her again, he felt much better.

"You don't get to cum until you tell us what we want to know," CGB said, pushing deeper into her asshole. She made muffled noises around Murph's cock. CGB was in a vice of silken warmth, he thrust faster than normal into her, feeling her jump as his cock snaked deeper into her ass.

"Was it that escaped Commander that returned for you?" Murph asked, pulling his cock from her mouth. She gasped, pulling away from CGB who was still firmly inside of her.

"I'm not helping you kill him!" she screamed. Murph shoved his cock back into her mouth, taking out his cell phone, he continued pumping into her face holding her head by her hair.

"Smyth, I want your Team at the Center. That UPP escapee is going to try and rescue his men. Take him in alive by any means, then lock it down!"

Hearing him make the command, Morgan bit down on his cock, eliciting a roar from Murph. He jerked her head by her hair hard, shoving his cock deeper down her throat making her gag. "I swear to God woman, you do that again and I will personally whip your ass." Morgan's muffled screams vibrated around his cock. She pulled from CGB as he held her arms back, fucking her ass roughly.

Murph hung up his phone before taking his cock out of her mouth. "Who is this man to you? Don't fucking lie to me Morgan. Who is he?!"

She was delirious, being fucked so hard by Hunter and held in this position made her unable to think clearly. She was so close to cumming but couldn't without pussy stimulation, which they knew.

"He isn't anyone to me," she lied. "You assholes act like he's the bad guy for trying to help me. You are the bad guys, not him!"

Murph looked up at CGB who had relaxed his hold on her arms and slowed his thrusts. Morgan gasped as he slowly pulled his cock from her ass, leaving her legs weak. Murph cupped her chin, slowly raising her head up. "You belong to us now and we are trying to treat you well. What kind of bad guys take care of a slave?"

CGB released her hands, allowing her to futilely push against Murph's chest. He ignored her, grabbing her hips firmly as he kissed her harder. Picking her up, he slid her wet pussy down onto his hard cock, filling her in one thrust. "Oh Fuck," she moaned loudly, feeling her pussy finally receive attention. Murph loved how her body responded to him, soaking wet and aching for his cock, her pussy said everything she wouldn't.

A moment later she felt Hunter behind her, pushing his cock back into her ass without hesitation. She almost didn't register it, having fucked her so roughly moments ago, her ass was still relaxed. Joe held her thighs open as they both fucked her standing up.

She screamed; uncontrolled and breaking apart, her voice permeated the forest. She was unable to hold back as the mind numbing pleasure ran through her. She held onto Joe, leaning her head back on Hunter's shoulder. They kissed her all over; teeth and lips ran against her neck, hands squeezed her tits and ass. Murph kissed her ear, pushing deep into her pussy.

"You may cum now," he whispered.

With his permission and cock deep in her pussy, the urge to cum overwhelmed her. She loved this, loved the feeling of both of them inside of her, fucking her brazenly.

The sound of her finally cumming triggered CGB as her tight ass milked his cock, squeezing him dry. Murph felt it too, the shaking convulsions of her orgasm. Her pussy was so wet, he couldn't take it any longer and came into her, letting out a satisfied groan as he did.

CGB kissed her neck, whispering in her ear, "We will complete the rest of your punishment at my house." He pushed deep into her ass before pulling out. Murph held her up, in no rush to put her down and have to leave her. CGB took out his phone, talking into it as he put his clothes on. She held onto Murph in the dark, breathing heavily into his shoulder as she came back down to Earth.

CGB walked back to them, running his hand up her spine. "Looks like your hero managed to get two out of the basement but missed the last one upstairs."

Morgan wiggled in Murph's arms, his cock slowly softening inside of her pussy. "He's not my fucking hero and maybe you should work on your shitty security," she huffed, trying to get out of Murph's grasp.

CGB squeezed her asscheek before Murph pulled out of her, putting her down on the ground. "We prepared for this, as soon as they step out of our perimeter a tracker in their boots will enable. They will lead us right to the heart of their base and we will kill them once and for all. Then you can focus on being a good slave without any of these fucking distractions."

She crossed her arms over her breasts, looking up to him in the dark. She was frustrated that she enjoyed their rough treatment because they were still her enemies. Now more than ever before, she needed to do her fucking job.

A loud motorcade could be heard making its way down toward them, their lights illuminating the forest as they approached.

"Let's go home."

*********

Jack had failed his mission. Dragging two of the injured junior soldiers through the woods he felt the absence of the third soldier still trapped somewhere in that building.

He didn't have enough time to search for him, he was taken to another room outside of the holding area before Jack arrived. Jack turned his mic on as he began treating one of the boy's legs.

"Where are you Jack? We're circling around now," asked Frank on their internal comm line. Jack could see the lights of the truck as it approached. "Keep going straight, I need you to take both of them to Mercy Medical Camp, they need major treatment. MMC helps all injured soldiers and they are close by. Pete should know how to get there from here."

Frank arrived and turned the truck around backing the bed towards Jack. Helping them both climb into the back, Jack looked back to Frank. "I'm staying here," Jack said.

"I know," responded Frank with a sigh. "I expected you to so we left you everything you'd need at the campsite. Goodluck Captain," Frank said giving him a handshake that turned into a friendly hug.

"I'll see you soon."

*********

Morgan was strapped to the crisscross for over 10 minutes, moaning into her ball gag as Hunter licked her nipples. He had gotten her onto the X after a lot of convincing and an entire dinner of one of her favorite foods, pancakes. Now with her arms and legs bound, he ran his hand up her pussy lips, watching her entire body shake as he brushed his fingertips over her sensitive clit.

He told her he wanted her to get on so he could play with her tits, promising that the mount does not allow for him to fuck her in anyway.

That was a lie.

Really he just wanted to continue punishing her for her bad behavior. The ball gag was for his own benefit, she could talk him out of just about anything with enough time and pouting.

So he eliminated that problem.

"Now that you're nice and warmed up you can take the rest of your punishment," he said, walking to another table. Picking up a small brown flogger he watched her jerk on the post, making muffled noises through her gag.

"I already talked to Murph and we agreed, 5 lashes on each if your breasts and 2 on your pussy are your punishment for behaving so

badly today. Honestly, its way less than you deserve but you know I can't stay mad at you," he said, running his hand up her torso, cupping her left breast. Her nipples were pink from him playing with them beforehand. He planned on making each lash count.

The soft brown leather of this flogger was designed for tits, he swung it at half strength to see her pain threshold. She yelped when the tassels whipped her puffy nipple, making his cock stiffen again. He had been punishing himself too, playing with his favorite toy without touching his cock at all.

He ran his fingers lightly over her left nipple, before unexpectedly swinging the flogger against her right. She moaned, straining on the mount, her tits were turning a lovely red from all the attention they were getting.

Two quick hard hits on her right nipple gave him the reaction he was looking for. Flushed and panting, her body heaved as her supple chest arched out begging for another lash. He hit her left tit hard looking directly into her eyes.

She stared back at him through hooded lids, her defiance slowly being whipped from her soft tits.

He whipped her pussy next, eliciting a high pitched moan from her. She couldn't move on the X, which made her want to plead with him, which she couldn't do either.

"I know my little slave loves when her Master plays with her," he said, putting his face between her breasts, cupping them both. He kissed her chest, rubbing against her silky skin.

His hand wandered down to her pussy, feeling that it was soaking wet. He could smell her arousal too, which both pleased him and drove him insane. He needed to focus; he was getting her into this, training her to associate pain with pleasure.

A hard lash on her left nipple got him a muffled scream, he quickly rubbed his thumb over it soothing the pain. He wanted to kiss her but wasn't sure if he should risk allowing her to talk. She moved her hips back and forth looking directly at him, whimpering sexily through her gag.

She was trying to tell him something.

"Almost done," he whispered in her ear before lashing her pussy for the second time, getting another high pitched moan. He rubbed her clit, feeling her slick honey coat his fingers.

"You are taking your punishment so well baby," he cooed, rubbing his hand over his initials on her hip. Kissing her neck and jaw, he took out her ball gag. She gasped, her lips bright red and moist, he kissed her hard grabbing both of her tits as he did.

He took a step back lashing each of her tits hard twice before dropping the flogger onto the floor. He then rushed to put his mouth on her nipples, sucking and licking them. Her moans encouraged him, he wanted to keep going so badly. Her skin was red with light pink lash marks slashed all over.

CGB went down to her ankles, unstrapping her legs from the X mount. Unzipping his jeans, he finally let his raging hard cock free. He picked up her legs wrapping them around his hips as he kissed her again. His hard cock rubbed against her soaking pussy lips, slipping up against her soft belly. She whimpered trying to move her restrained arms, her hips grinding into him earnestly.

CGB was lost in his own little heaven as he looked into her beautiful brown eyes. Sliding his cock into her pussy, he kissed her neck, nuzzling against her ear. "You have to start obeying us. If you get hurt, I'll going to fucking lose it," he pushed up into her slowly, enjoying the pillowy softness of her warm pussy.

She moaned sweetly, nuzzling back into him, "You have to stop hurting prisoners then, you're strong enough already," she said, wrapping her legs around him tighter. Playing on his ego, she was hoping she could convince him to stop torturing POWs.

"We're at War," he said, pushing into her pussy harder. "The only thing I won't hurt is you Morgan. I will kill anyone else that I need to and I won't apologize for it. I know you care about people...," he said, cupping her face with one hand while he held her ass. "You can focus all that love on our children."

He kissed her softly, thrusting his cock into her pussy steadily. He reached up to her hands, unstrapping her wrists. She groaned, frustrated that her need to cum had sufficiently overpowered her. They spent so long connected together, she had lost track of time.

Somehow she ended up intertwined with him in bed, her body tingling after cumming a few times. She fell asleep with him, having completely forgotten that she initiated an attack on a nearby armory.

She was blissfully unaware of the bombing that was currently in progress, destroying hundreds of weapons and ammo of the Conservative Army. The call to Murph and CGB would come moments later, notifying them that the damage was substantial.

Killing dozens of troops and Officers, she had no idea how much of an impact her information had. This is what she was here for.

Right?

***********

Thank you for reading The War of 2020 PT 4! If you haven't already feel free to check out The War of 2020 PT 3, The War of 2020 Pt 2 and The War of 2020 Pt 1. I am working on Pt. 5. but would love to hear from YOU about how it should progress.

MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers