All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 05'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
What a party

Wow, nine separate significant separate partitions of the text in this chapter, with lots and lots of activity taking place in each one. It looks like things are staged for an abduction and a confrontation and I can't wait.

I love it when a story makes great progress and this one certainly covered a lot of ground. All these pulses of separate events really made this a quick read. And Sage, that girl thinks quickly on her feet given how she exquisitley taunted Nicholas.

A question, where did Edmund come up with the name Jaromir when he came upon Aleksis and Sage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Another amazing chapter!! You are such an incredible writer it always makes my day to see you posted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!

The tension seems to be rising! Ever since coming across your story, I’ve been hooked! Can’t wait for the next installment! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Really well-written-- I'm really invested in what is going to happen between Edmund and Aleksis--- please update soon!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderfully written story!

Wonderfully done, and with such detail, but not a wasted word! I do hope that this amazing story will continue! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chemistry?

Great story-started off unusual but now I like it. There's way more chemistry between Sage and her guardian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Boh?

I think I don't like this chapter.

Let's see the next ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is a great setup for a Nic retribution….. let’s see where this goes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ward Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Ward Series Info