All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 06'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EGRIEGRIover 4 years ago
Aleksis the anti hero

What fun to anticipate the vengeance of a vampire on the more odious villains of the story. The tricky bit going forward looks to be Edmund and his relationship with his possible father in law.

It was nice to see the staff willing to rally to help Sage when Nicholas spirited her away. Hopefully in the future we can see more of their appreciation of this adult foundling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Edmund is abit of a drip

Cant see why she would want Edmund after her upbringing, he’s soft and she’ll bore immediately. And their chemistry is mediocre at best.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 4 years ago
Finally

Thank the gods you finally updated! Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suitor vs Guardian

I can't wait to see more angst between Edmund and Aleksis. As much as the obvious pairing is Edmund and Sage, I want to see Aleksis show Sage his skills in bed. I want to see Sage very conflicted at heart, and I want to see painful and poetic justice upon Nicholas and his mother. I want to also see Edmund be more mature because of Aleksis. I hope Sage will be more than a damsel-in-distress. It will be interesting to see how people play with things from the middle ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story - Story has good potential

5 Stars for a very good story.

You created a set of characters and an enticing plot with a wide variety of possible interactions and outcomes. Well done.

Agreeing with a prior commenter, it is my sincere hope this doesn't turn into a simple rescue and HEA. You've set up a far more enticing plot to have it end that way. Can't wait to see Nicolas and mother have their way with Sage...for many chapters.

Looking forward to your next installment.

- J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HEA ALL THE WAY

Don't listen to those who say to let Nicholas and Mary have some fun with her. Let Aleksis have his way with them instead. A good back and forth between Aleksis and Edmund is expected but if Nicholas touches Sage again I will riot.

Anyways, I love the story. You do you. Just wanted put in my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this work

Glad this got an update! I don't have an account here, and always access incognito, so for a long time just read whatever popped up new. You are now the one author whose handle I have memorized and check back in on periodically. I know you've said you don't like the fantasy stuff as much but this and Captured one are my two favorites. Thanks for writing them and putting them online!

I'm excited to see where ever this goes next. Hope you're staying safe and sane yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yikes!

Only just found this chapter, Nicholas and his mother make very realistic ‘bad guys’ I’d be more than happy to see them meet a very unpleasant end. People like that are sickeningly vile.

Kinda frustrated at how naive Sage is sometimes too.

It’s great that you’ve had time to pick up this story again but unless this is how you earn a living there’s no need to apologise, real life has to come first.

Of course that said I’m looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Saved too soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ward Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Ward Series Info