All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 07'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EGRIEGRIalmost 4 years ago
Who knew Sage and Edmund lethal knife fighters

So nice to see Edmund buffed up a bit with his heroics. I liked how you kept him human with his inability to mount a frightened horse. So sad about Simon. He has tried to be noble for Sage's protection, twice, and it only got him trouble.

A chilling way to end this chapter, "I'm already dying." Sage may be out of the frying pan with Nicholas and his mother, only to be thrown in to the maelstrom of Aleksis, Edmund and her slow conversion.

You are such a prolific author it isn't fair to ask for your immediate attention to The Ward, but this story is really heading towards its conclusion. A riveting chapter. Thank you.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

A gripping chapter. I kind of like that I have little to no idea of what is going on. My magical and mystical powers have left me. I do understand, though, that Sage is one hell of a desirable young woman! I loved the moment when she thrust the knife into her sadist would be husband. That part I understood! Five stars, obviously. ~~ JBE

Beatingheart15Beatingheart15almost 4 years ago
Amazing!

This whole chapter had me on a mental rollercoaster and I cannot wait for its conclusion! You have a talent for creating suspense while enacting poetic justice at the same time. “I’m already dying.” That part had me shook! A chilling and haunting way to end a chapter. Sage just keeps impressing me every time I see her. Can’t wait for the next one!-Beatingheart15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intense

You are such a talented writer!!! I had to take a baby aspirin after I read this chapter, I thought I would suffer a heart attack. Can’t wait for the next chapter

~Krista

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written

Really excellent. And finally an interaction between alexsis and sage that gives us more of an insight. I am very confused though.. Has she not noticed that he was biting her neck? Or did she think he wouldn't turn her? Did they have an agreement? And I'm confused by the whole witch-blood/vampire turning thing with Simon, do you need witch blood to become a vampire or was he something else? In fact, clarity is somewhat lacking all round!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Obsessed!

What a gripping story! A different feel from some of your others. Sage continues to impress. I cannot wait to see what you have in store. While Sage is slowly turning, I don’t see what the issue is? She will no longer be mortal, but she will still be the same and can still be with Edmund? Or does it mean she’s mated to Aleksis? Thank you for continuing this story. Oh the suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait

This chapter was thrilling to read, definitely excited to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Team Aleksis

Edmund is dull. Aleksis is awesome. They are sooooo much better suited. Please please don't have her choose Edmund.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please don’t let her pick Edmund. Sure he is cute but not as interesting as Aleksis! Even tho he’s kind of a villain he’s far more interesting and attractive. I’m totally shipping Saleksis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s all action!

I know I’m not alone in thinking that you deserve to be a published author, your writing is top notch. The characters are convincing and easy to empathise/ despise depending on which one is focused on.

Nicholas getting stabbed in the chest? I had to suppress the urge to cheer, which to be honest is a disturbing feeling. Your good guys are wonderful and your bad guys are very well written monsters. I’ve seen other commenters pleading for their choice of love interest, it seems obvious to me that she doesn’t have any romantic feelings for Alexis. Regardless of that you should write what you want to write, it’s your vision.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ward Ch. 06 Previous Part
The Ward Series Info