The Warehouse

Story Info
A warehouse filled with abandoned belongings.
1.7k words
3.99
7.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCityCD
SinCityCD
31 Followers

My stories are all true accounts of events over years living in Las Vegas Nevada also known as Sin City.

Living in a neighborhood of four and eight plex two story apartment buildings just off the Vegas Strip where many casino employees lived. The small laundry room located in the alley for every building supplied me with the women's lingerie needed for me to play dress up.

After spending some time collecting items of clothing from different laundry rooms around the neighborhood my excitement builds until finally changing from my shorts and tee shirt into the slips, bra's, panties, stockings and things of that nature to fantasize that I was a woman while I would flip thru the pages of xxx magazines wanting to look like and be like the women on the pages.

Pictures of them sucking on dicks or licking on a pussy getting fucked in different pictures by hard dicks or dildos wearing lingerie I'd fantasize about being one of those women in the magazines servicing men or women.

Wearing sexy lingerie while I looked at these women dressed in sexy lingerie showing off their bodies then taking huge dicks excited me, my dick always getting hard just putting the different clothes on feeling the soft silky lacey materials against my skin would start to transform me mentally putting me in her place instead of my normal role as a man.

When I start feeling the urge to play dress up to feel the feminine clothing against my skin it's hard to fight off. My normal life as a well built ladies man, a tall suntanned muscular guy with long hair and mustache is set aside for the long legged spiked high heel and lingerie wearing cock sucking anal Queen. The two things I have that women also have in common is the ability to suck on a dick and to give up my ass for a fucking.

Maybe strangely I don't know but for me kissing another man is gross I'm not interested nor have I ever fucked a guys ass I'm just not interested in men that way although I do love fucking a woman's tight ass and kissing all her soft lips.

When I'm dressed up in women's lingerie all I'm interested in with a man or men is their dick. It must be clean for starters, small to average size get sucked off only but the big ones are offered my ass to fuck but once the dick cums he's done so we are done. I'm not going to talk sports just pull your pants up and bye bye...Next

Wow I sound like a total whore.

When I found a warehouse where abandoned belongings of renters were stored if the renters vacated leaving things behind, back then by law they had to store the belongings of a tenant for a period of time before they could trash it or sell it once it was labeled abandoned.

Someone had left the lock to the warehouse unlocked with the lock hanging on the door with the locks combination on the dials giving me the combination to open it any time I wanted as long as know one was around.

Inside this warehouse was replacement furniture for the units because most units were rented furnished with many tenants working a six to twelve month show contract to rotate the Las Vegas entertainment schedule. In one section of the warehouse a large caged off area of stacked boxes six feet high in rows. I found that names and unit numbers had been marked on them to identify who's belongings the box contained.

Having names labeled on each box made it easier for me because I was only interested in finding women's clothing and high heels. High heels had been almost impossible for me to get until having access to this warehouse finding boxes of shoes belonging to multiple women.

It's like some of the women actually a lot of them didn't want to pack and ship their things back to Europe so they just left it and probably wrote it off on their taxes. Like they packed a suitcase or two with certain things and caught a plane home leaving everything else behind.

Worked out for me!

The boxes labeled with name and unit number and which room the box was packed in making it even easier. If the box had a woman's name on it including "bedroom" I was opening it for sure.

I had started my own collection box with clothes heels and things I kept behind a bunch of boxes and furniture because this warehouse was quiet at night and on weekends giving me the perfect place to dress up in with the clothes I'd find wearing them while I searched for more stuff. I spent hours trying on different clothes and heels when I found them to see if they'd fit keeping what I wanted some heels not fitting but just looking so sexy I had to keep the pair maybe to hold dildos and vibes higher off the floor while I ride them. Yes that works perfect!

I also started a collection of sex toys and porn that I'd find searching boxes finding vibes, dildos and different sex stuff going thru the different boxes. I kept a separate box with xxx magazines, xxx story books and movies sometimes finding nude Polaroid pics that easily produced orgasms for me.

I spent many late nights on a mattress inside this warehouse dressed up like a high dollar hooker wearing black lingerie, stockings and heels flipping pages of xxx mags while I used every anal toy in my collection and some things not designed for sex but perfect for fucking my ass feeling incredible inside my hole working it for multiple cum shooting orgasms.

Sucking on a strangers dick only focusing on the dick itself able to see and feel the excitement I was bringing to him because of my licking and sucking on the shaft and head knocking it was because of me also being able to handle mens cocks with my ass letting them go deep without complaining by relaxing my hole letting them in deep then squeezing it tight around the shaft as they try to pull out of me milking them to the tipping point for an explosive cum shot are the two things I can actually do like a woman but better.

I don't think about the man for me it's all about the man's dick giving me the advantage.

One night when I was there playing my dress up, I'm not into wearing makeup or stuff like that for me it's the clothes that transform me into the role I want to play, the role of a woman dressed for sex looking like the women in porn mags servicing men with my mouth and ass is what I desire and still do.

Less than a handful of times I've been with a guy when I was not dressed up in some kind of lingerie outfit. This one coming into mind, I was getting some late night exercise miles in on my 10 speed when it's cooler out in the Vegas desert, somehow ended up riding with this college guy who was around my age having little conversation as we raced around on the UNLV campus some how one of us brought up sex and blowing each other then we were in a wash just off Flamingo road down low enough so traffic couldn't see us. Our bikes lying in the dirt.

He was sitting on the dirt bank while I was on my knees between his legs giving his hard dick the best blowjob ever so maybe we could do it on a regular basis proving my sucking skills causing him to explode unexpectedly in my mouth blasting a strong jet of cum into my throat then a couple jets sprayed across my face with him getting right up from the ground back on his bike ridding away down flamingo just leaving me there with two big loads of his cum splattered all over my face and mustache with a mixture of his cum and my saliva drooling down the corner of my mouth.

He must have been embarrassed for squirting so quick or he played me. Oh well I enjoyed it now having him on my mind as I went back to peddling with my hard dick swinging in the air bouncing by the seat as it hung out from the leg of my loose shorts.

Now stopping at traffic lights depending who was there I could drop one leg to balance myself with my hard dick exposed down my leg for all to see if they looked was another turn on.

One night I was at the warehouse when I started hearing a phone ringing somewhere in the warehouse. In high heels I searched out the ringing phone finding a small office hidden away behind old construction stuff piled to the ceiling.

The office was small with a metal desk and a old office chair. A couple nude hustler foldouts pinned to the wall with a black dial telephone sitting on top a thick Las Vegas phone book. In one of the desk drawers a small stack of magazines with Club, OUi, Cheri and Hustler looking to have seen better days.

The phone became a bad habit for me when I was dressed up spending hour's calling random women and businesses trying to find women to talk with about my wearing ladies clothes. Yes, I did get a lot of hangups but the amount of women that would talk with me taking interest, allowing me to tell them everything I was wearing even what I liked doing while I was dressed up giving them all the details while stroking my dick, many very curious asking questions with an equal amount getting so turned on during our conversation that they would finger themselves putting the phone down by their pussy after my begging so I could hear how wet they were.

The amount of willing women kept me calling even keeping a phone log for the ones who allowed me to call again for more even having personal meetings with some who wanted to see for themselves and participate in my fun.

This warehouse became a sexual playpen for me.

Just writing this for you to read as I'm recalling these experiences has my mouth warm and wet wishing wanting to have a cock in my mouth to suck on always doing my very best to guarantee repeat customers.

Till next time...

SinCityCD
SinCityCD
31 Followers