All Comments on 'The Warlock Pt. 11'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 7 years ago
5/5

Liking this tale a lot, can hardly wait for more.. :)

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

We missed your warped and twisted humor. For your sake, congratulations on being too busy to write. However, the withdrawal has been painful and I'm grateful for the new chapter. Keep them coming, please! 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back, eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

Thoroughly enjoying this story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
I was thinking of you the other day

And like magic, you reappear.

God though, being gagged by rotting necromorph tentacles. I seriously hope those two happened to be the kids, just because.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woohoo!

You're back! I was waiting around for this and it didn't disappoint!

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
I'm going to offer you high praise

...in saying that you craft such interesting worlds.

While it can't be taken seriously, this particular one is quite a hoot for the lark that it is.

You are consistent and yet varied - which can be a difficult balance to pull off when crafting words - and mere stories. I do enjoy your efforts.

5*, of course. I'd wondered where our resident Warlock had gotten to lately...

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
oops...

that "when crafting words" was supposed to say "when crafting worlds".

*sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well done

I am not one who comments on the stories written here, but this series is different. Your characterizations are very well done and your command of plot and timing seem to be better than many of the published writers I read. As well written as the Harry Dresden books and better in some ways than the Nightside stories. Please keep writing.

KendoshiKendoshiover 7 years ago
Profitable

Hope your dealings where profitable, real estate is a tough business.

cittrancittranover 7 years ago
I used to be one of those people...

Who said "There's no way that people are actually big enough assholes to complain that they aren't getting more free writing on the internet, right?"

Alas, I now know that some people are, in fact, capable of that level of general douchebaggery.

FknRaFknRaover 7 years ago
yasssss

it's back!!!

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 7 years ago
AWESOME!

Glad you're back in the saddle, I've been missing the story!

CapsterCapsterover 7 years ago
Woot woot!

Glad you're back!! Ignore the haters, revel in the love, but most of all keep writing for yourself!

Glad to see this story continue. One of my favorites!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 7 years ago
Welcome back.

Finding your chapter to read this morning has made my day. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done, I look forward to the next chaoter

As its been a while I reread the story and all I can say is keep it up, I love it

Sean1959Sean1959over 7 years ago
More

lets kick ass and see what it all brings,. Necromancer, Warlock and Succubus, lets see them kick a lot of celestial and demonic arse and make the world a better place for all of us

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Yes, Yes and Yes

HELL MORE IS NEEDED.

This story gives such a buzz-kick to it that I keep checking your page for more of it. Keep it up man :D

JC

p.s. i'm recommending your story at part of POTN 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More asap please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

I gave every chapter 5 stars, I think that about sums it up.

Can hardly wait for the next instalment.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
There are...

4 story lines that I look for new chapters for regularly. This is one of them. Keep them coming!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Ok

Very nicely done. Well written, action scenes are entertaining and not repetitive. Normally I would hope for more per chapter but since you typically start the next chapter right were the previous stopped, it works. Thank you for the entertainment today.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
More

Faster please.

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait til the next chapter

One of the best stories on here, always find myself waiting impatiently for the next chapter as I want to find out where you're taking the characters next.

Hell_houndHell_houndover 7 years ago

Very good story. Chapters as said are a bit short but i still keep looking forward to more. Cant wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Freakin A, got 5 stars from this SCIFI hater...

Dude, I read the last two pages and it almost made me want to wade through the rest of it. Great story telling! OldBearSwitch

lagomilolagomiloover 7 years ago
update

Hello Ahazura, Do you have an update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!

The wait is NOT improving my mood. Love the story, and can't wait till the next installment! Thanks!

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 7 years ago
OK, I binge read all of it so far

And I like it. Please keep it going, I eagerly await the rest of the story

Ramjet

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Working out to be AWSOME!

I'm running on like...no sleep since yesterday and it's noon. So I might not be quite as cogent as I usually like but this story is working out to be 'the bees knee.' ;-)

I love it all and the world is working out to be so colorful and interesting.

LONG LIVE AZAHURA!!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
So much fun!

The uncertainty of just how much trouble he is going to get into (note, I did not say "if", but rather "how much") is a bit more constant than I'd like... then again, there is a certain feeling of impending doom. Not like you haven't laid down the Forebodings often enough ;)

I'll have to admit I'm pretty happy with the Crossover effects, gaining Angelfyre was pretty darn cool, but the way he just *shrugged* and started plotting how to utilize it really locked down just how damned hard it is to ruffle this guys feathers lol.

Having the Guardian of Charity tell him "be careful with the dragons" doesn't seem to have phased him tho...

I do wonder if his challenge vs Luthair will show up at some point - perhaps the snake will attempt to provoke a fight in hopes that he won't have to fight Martin?

The fact that I'm putting this much thought into it just confirms that those five stars are well earned :)

Jason

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Just too short, but at least there's more one more chapter lined up and ready to read. Just hope it doesn't leave everyone hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous