All Comments on 'The Warm Up Artist'

by CyranoAndersson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Weird british shit

Maaan, your dude is soooo p. whiped. I was slightly nauseated readind first part....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! Is he a man?????? Sorry just my thoats. Do not listen to my, whow do u brits say "pots and catle"".Both of your characters come accross as naive, mental invalids, that ready to open up??????

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 14 years ago
Different...

You stared off by making me laugh, that is always a good thing. Your line about snorting five lines of sugar a day was a classic! However by the end of the story I just felt "Oh"<br>

I felt that the moralising was a bit over played and some of the dialogue just a little to aggressive for my liking. That all said though you still deserve top marks for a well written and entertaining piece. <br>

Tom D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

but when he had so many problems with what she does for work, why not even once the question to look for a normal job or why she never tried again to find one and just followed more and more into whoredom all by herself ?

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 14 years ago
Nice work

I did enjoy your story. You write well! Clear, precise, grammatical. I enjoyed your telling of the tale too. The characters are both believable though I ended up liking Lorraine (she is unapologetic about her profession, non-judgemental about Chris, easy within herself and even about the former roomate). Did you mean for the reader to like Chris? He is a prig (and what was that about reporting her if she continued on the dole while earning money?). He insists on anal fucking even after she indicates a reluctance, and even though he seems to have an epiphany of sorts at the close, he does seem too eager to take credit for what is just being decently human.

I did like your story and intend to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

mature and humorous. which is more than you can say for many other stoeries here on literotica. keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous