All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 01'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved if! Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start

I think this has the makings of great story. I presume the detail will fill in as we go.

I hope we do not have to wait long for the next chapter

OverstarOverstarabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Great start. I look forward to more.

mammoetmammoetabout 11 years ago
great

more please and don't keep us waiting to long

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanabout 11 years ago
Fantastic start

This is a fantastic start. Looking forward to the next 13 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well done sir.

Wonderfully crafted story. I am excited to see what else you have planned for this. I hope that you have most of the story finished and it is only a matter of posting. I don't think I'd be able to handle another most excellent series only being released once a month or so. Please keep writing and I (and many others, I'm sure) will gladly keep reading.

Great job especially since this appears to be your first submission.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn, you can write.

Worth saying twice: Damn, you can write.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
A great start

A nicely written tale. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wondering

wondering what makes his adult lit. so different unless he has his name on the bks, maybe he has a collection of hienlen or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

OK, it's a fairy tale for adults, but I like it enough to willingly ignore the little voice in my head that usually screams "that can never happen." When you get past my cynicism, you've done well. I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well done

A great start well written but as others have said please keep the chapters coming. Some authors make ys wait a month between chapters one makes us wait 3 months or so and i know of one who posts even less often. Probkem then is that the reader has to gi back to the start and read the whole thing again to get the jist of the stiry. But once again well written . Pete

random_librarianrandom_librarianabout 11 years ago
Beautifully done, sir

Really, what more can I say? Take your time, and craft the next chapter(s) as well as you did this one; I have no doubt it'll be worth it.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
Damn, another author to watch for

Superb, sir! Look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A superb start to hopefully a long series

Well written and well paced. I love the plot. However with the numerous references to the amount of snow already and the forecast snow, twice already I have had the thought that the being-snowed-in references (week and a half or two weeks) are out of kilter with these references. Please explain this a bit in the next chapter to avoid spoiling the will-be-snowed-in fundamental requirement the story is built on. Is it because he is way out at the end of a private road or he is just way out in the wilds? How much work would be required to clear the road access e.g. narrow road which in itself makes it more difficult to clear? Great start. Looking forward to the rest.

victoriaenigmavictoriaenigmaalmost 11 years ago
Yay!

Really well written with an engrossing plot! The mind wonders if you're combining different attributes from real women in your life to create these women to make them seem so uniquely different but equally attractive. Also wonders if one is your favorite? Anyway, keep it up, more please and quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars

The lucky fuck gets three options.

ByronBrandtByronBrandtabout 10 years ago
Damn you!

That was such a good story, I couldn't put it down until I was finished!

It's now twenty after four in the morning, and I have to get up to go to work in three hours.

You should be immensely happy with this story, and I do sincerely hope that you have the opportunity to both write and post more stories here.

srgeeksrgeekalmost 10 years ago
Your Protagonist is Unbelievable

He is not unbelievable in a good way. He repeatedly forgets unforgettable events. I realize that you are using that as a device to make things happen, but it casts him in a bad light and makes it difficult for women and other men to respect him once they figure him out. I understand that you will write him as innately worthy of respect, but it still won't be natural. You'll have to earn respect for him in other ways.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
pretty good

would have been better if we had not been set up in the beginning with the story of a bad break up and a protective circle of friends. from who are you and what are your intentions to a happy ending in the blink of an eye lacks credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Damn. Just.

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have no idea why this is rated highly or praised so fulsomely. It’s poorly written, a rush job that wasn’t proofread, with as many cracks in the plot as a broken mirror. I think it is acceptable as a first draft but this is by no means high quality smut.

You may proceed to delete this comment as I won’t be back to notice it’s gone and you probably don’t want dissenting opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree with anonymous 9-2-18

agreed

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years ago

Great writing. You may be list oriented and technical, as you say, but very imaginative too. It takes time to develop characters, and it's important if the story is long enough to need it. I am anxious to hinge read the rest of the searies, I think there will be numerous pauses, while I relieve myself!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I like where this is going five

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

lol its always Anon comments that say the dumbest and most rude shit. If you think this is such bad writing how about using your actual account to say so, so we can check your profile, and see all the stuff you have written that must be so much better since you think its your job to be a dick head on a sex story site.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

I like it. I see that a much softer version of the anonymous ass would maybe be appropriate, but it has "plot holes" which could be looked at as room to expand the story in future chapters (of which there are a bunch). It isn't full of bad grammar and misspellings. I noticed 2 typos, which were obviously that, not a misspelling... all in all, much better than most of what's on this site, so the conclusion that I have is that the author is human, and sometimes we make mistakes... so what! - on to part 2

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit11 months ago

love the references!

fredbrownfredbrown3 months ago

This sounds like a hermit's fevered imagination after being isolated for months in Montana's Glacier Park.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous