The Warmth of Darkness

Story Info
Weekend getaway to the dark woods.
3.2k words
4.17
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers

I was settling in for a nice night of reading when I saw a missed call on my phone. I checked the message:

"Hi Kit, it's Tina. Remember I told you I have a small place in the mountains? I need to do some work on it. I need some help. Are you free this weekend? Please call me."

"Hell yeah, I'm free this weekend," I thought aloud in my little apartment. I called her back. She picked up right away.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tina, it's Kit. I'm free this weekend. I'd be happy to help."

"Oh, hi-great! We need to leave Friday night. There is a lot to do. Can you do that?" She sounded hurried. Friday was the next day.

"Tomorrow, Friday?" I asked just to be sure.

"Yes."

"Sure. I can come by after work."

"No, I'll pick you up. What is your address?"

Not one to argue, I gave it to her and told her when I'd be home.

"Thanks, Kit. See you then," with that, she hung up.

A little curt I thought but I did not take it personally. The next day I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Most likely, it would be something good. It would not be my usual boring weekend. I was pretty sure of that.

After I got home from work, I did not have to wait long. I recognized Tina's black suburban from my previous visit as soon as she pulled up. I was ready to go. I grabbed my bag and headed to her truck. I tossed my bag on the back seat and jumped in the passenger seat. Her things were in the back and the rest of the truck was nice and clean. She looked remarkably fresh for a late Friday afternoon, after what had to be a busy week. Her warm face and soft skin glowed in the late afternoon sun. She wore an unbuttoned red flannel shirt with a black t-shirt underneath. She could not hide her chest, even with loose fitting clothes. Jeans and work boots told me this was a working weekend. I was hoping for more. The ride was a solid three hours and fast approaching summer storms would not make it any faster. You can learn a lot about people being on the road together a few hours. She talked a lot and proved to be a good listener as well. The age difference melted away. Every so often she would touch my leg or shoulder. It was like hanging out with an old flirty friend. She drove safely and calmly through traffic and two big thunderstorms. Dinner was drive-thru fast food. Nothing bothered her and I felt at ease. Soon we were on the back roads winding our way up higher and higher into the mountains.

Tina turned off on a dirt road, which seemed to be never ending. I knew she trusted me at that point. I was pretty sure I could trust her. There was no one for miles and miles. Suddenly, I thought she was running off the road! The driveway was so over grown. You had to know it was there or you would surly miss it. We came to a gate and she started to get out.

"No, I'll get it," I said jumping out.

"You need the key," she called after me.

I ran to her door and got it. It was still raining pretty hard. The lock was old and temperamental. I finally got it and the gate opened and she drove through.

"Thanks Kit," she said as I got back in.

The path continued on a mile or so further back into the woods going upwards. At last the lights illuminated a small log and stone house with a screened in front porch and tin roof.

"Here we are," Tina announced and cut off the lights plunging us into total darkness.

"Just a moment," she said.

I could hear her rummaging around for something in her pocketbook. Even though she was right be beside me, I could see nothing. At last she clicked on a small flashlight.

"Come on Kit."

I followed her up the steps and waited as she unlocked the screen door and the main door. Once inside, I saw a large room with a brick fireplace sparsely furnished; a comfy couch, a few easy chairs and tables. There was also a big ceiling fan and some reading lamps. Native American style rugs covered much of the wood floor. The place has an organic woody smell. A small layer of dust covered most everything. I followed her over to a lantern.

"Hold the flashlight while I get this lit. The only power here is a little generator out back. We'll fix it tomorrow. The lantern and a fire will have to do for tonight. Let's air this place out Kit. When I get this lit, will you open some windows?"

"Yes."

Once lit, the lantern cast a soft, yellow glow around the room. I went around and opened the windows letting in cool, moist air. I sat down in a chair next to a small table. The walls were adorned with original nature paintings. She went to the fireplace and in no time had a nice fire going. Tina took off her flannel shirt, boots and socks. With that, she collapsed on the small couch across from me.

"That's much better," she said.

"I'll bring in the stuff from the car."

With that, I bolted outside before she could object. A few trips later, I had the important things inside, getting myself good and soaked in the process.

"Oh Kit, you're soaked!"

"I'll be okay. I can change," I said pulling off my shoes and socks.

"Come over here," she said from the couch, now sitting up on the edge. Even in her t-shirt and jeans, she still looked good. She undid my belt-buckle and pants. Slowly, she pulled them down leaving my boxers in place. I stepped out of my wet pants and she tossed them into a corner. I pulled off my shirt and flung it towards my pants. The rain had given me a chill.

"We need to warm you up," she said taking me by the hand and leading me over in front of the fire. She put her arms around me tightly and started kissing my shoulders, chest and nipples. I raised her chin and playfully kissed her warm cheeks, beautiful green eyes and moist, red lips. She held me firmly and her warm clothed body against my mostly naked skin aroused me, my member poking angrily into her stomach. I undid her pants and bent down taking them to the floor. I reached up and eased down her soft, lacy black, panties as well. Her overgrown, brown, hairy, bush could not hide her damp arousal. I licked and kissed all around her opening saving it for last. My hands rubbed her warm fleshy ass cheeks and caressed her asshole. At last, I put my tongue between her swollen lips and worked my up to her now fully engorged clit. I worked it slowly, with purpose until the first orgasm enveloped her entire body. Unable to fully support herself, I felt much of her weight on my face and neck. Breathing heavily, she sat down on her knees in front of me. I lifted the t-shirt over her head and it fell to the floor. She undid and removed her black bra. The tan lines, birthmark and huge nipples were even better than I remembered them. The fire and lantern light playing across her naked body made her look all the more goddess like. Tina pulled down my boxers and I clumsily got out of them. I wanted her so bad. She leaned back on the floor wrapping her legs around my back and I eased inside of her. She moaned with delight as I worked in and out of her. Slow, fast slow fast. I did not want to cum too fast. The heat of the fire and our lovemaking soon had us covered in sweet sweat. At last another orgasm washed over her and I released a wad of cum inside her. We laid there on the floor panting and sweat covered.

"Let's go to bed, Kit. After that and the drive, I'm exhausted."

She slowly got up and took the lantern into the bedroom with me following. We wiped off with some towels before crawling under the sheets and blankets together.

"It will be very dark when I cut off the lantern. Hold me."

Tina turned off the lantern enveloping us in an eerie, still and total darkness. I could see nothing but found reassurance in Tina's calm breathing I could feel holding her breast. We talked a little before a deep sleep overtook us.

The next morning I woke up alone with the memory of last night replaying in my mind. I smelled fresh coffee and cooking beacon from the main room. I put on a fresh t-shirt and shorts and went to see what Tina was up to. She was wearing a bright pink bikini top and jean shorts. We kissed our good mornings and enjoyed a big tasty breakfast. The morning was spent working around the cabin cleaning, dusting and small repairs here and there. The cabin was small and rustic. It was made of mostly wood with stone here and there. The screened in porch wrapped around three sides. On the back there was a door with some stone steps going down to the ground. Next to the steps was a small generator. Tina and I got it going without too much fuss.

"I kind of enjoyed the fire and lantern light last night, but we have the option for fixtures tonight," she said.

"Only if we need them for something. The fire light was magical," I said.

"Are you up for a hike and swim after lunch?"

"Yeah, that will be fun!"

We had a quick sandwich lunch and set off through the woods. Before we left, Tina added a long sleeve blouse and kakis over her shorts, for tics and scratches she said. I threw on a light jacket and my socks and shoes. She asked me to carry a small tote bag. We followed an unkempt trail down into a valley and then a creek to a small rapidly moving river. There was no sign of another human being anywhere. Thick woods and large boulders under a clear blue sky surrounded us. The temperature had crept up into the low 80's, just warm enough for a cool dip in the river. Tina removed her shirt, long pants, shoes and socks and waded in. I followed. We frolicked around in the cold rapid moving water for a while. I could not help but notice Tina's huge nipples trying to bust through her little pink bikini top. It was a huge turn on but the cold water was not helping. I left the water for the sandy edge and warming sun. Tina soon followed. Just watching he come out of the water gave me a full erection.

"Well well, somebody is glad to be here," she said with a bright smile.

I simply reached up and undid her shorts and slid them down along with her underwear.

"Easy there, Kit. Lot's of foreplay, remember?"

"I know," I answered slowly pulling off my shorts freeing my erection.

She removed her bikini top and pulled my head into her breasts. I could taste her salty smooth skin. She laid down on the soft sand and I straddled her chest careful not to put too much weight on her. Gently, I put my member in her cleavage and slowly tit-fucked and massaged her tits. It felt great! She pushed me over onto the sand. Now laying side-by-side we tongue wrestled with hands exploring everywhere. The fresh air, warm sun and smell of spring added to the experience. We were both ready for things to get hotter. Tina got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me from behind, Kit."

I got on my knees behind her and took hold of her love handles as she guided me into her. We fucked slow then fast.

"Wait Kit."

I stopped and watched her roll onto her back.

"Fuck me again, Kit!" She said.

I entered her again and built up speed watching her flesh ripple with my pumping. I was about to come and she shuttered with a massive orgasm. We both screamed with ecstasy. I pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits. I collapsed on the sand beside her both of us breathing heavy, spent for now.

"I knew you would like it here, Kit," she said at last between breaths.

"Love it! Thanks for bringing me along," I answered.

"An old lady needs her rest. Let's go home and take a nap. All the hiking and fucking has worn me out."

"You're not old, Tina. You fuck longer and harder than most twenty somethings I know. And I see more fucking in your future."

"And yours, young man."

Still breathing heavy, Tina's face was bright red and her body covered in sweat. She pulled a water bottle from the tote bag and we both had several long drinks. I realized how thirsty and sweat covered I was. Thankfully, she thought ahead. It was a long walk back.

After a little more time relaxing on the soft sand we got up and took one last dip in the river before dressing and making the long hike back. We had a couple glasses of wine and took a long nap on the bed. It was still light outside when we got up.

"Kit, there is a portable fridge in the truck."

"I saw it last night, pretty cool."

"Yeah, in it there are a couple of steaks and other things. Can you bring them in? I want to see if I can get the old stove to work."

"Sure."

"We can use the wood stove if we have to."

"Be right back."

Outside, the sky had clouded over. When the daylight completely faded, it would be completely dark just like last night. It took a little while to get the things Tina wanted. While I was out, Tina started to work on the stove. She got it going in no time. I was again impressed with her resourcefulness and patience for figuring things out. Soon the smell of steak, home grown veggies and warming bread filled the room. She lit the lantern giving the large room a soft yellow cozy glow. Over dinner, we chatted and sipped wine. I was careful to look at her eyes and face but my eyes could not help but follow her freckled neck downward to her unbuttoned blouse into the deep cleavage between her breasts. She knew but said nothing. A subtle wink and upturned side of the mouth said it all. We moved over to the couch and chatted on for several hours. Tina was awesome, even without sex. There was something magical about her and the cabin.

"Kit, I don't want to disappoint you but I don't think I'm up for more sex tonight."

"Yeah, that's okay. Do you still want me to sleep with you?"

"Of course! It will be too dark to be alone."

I carried the lantern into the small bedroom and blew it out as she asked. I could hear her undressing on the other side of the bed. Everything was black. I felt my way out of my clothes and into the cool sheets on the bed. She put her arm across my chest and after a few minutes said good night. So she was serious about no sex. I admit I was mildly disappointed. But I was also tired as well. Her breathing and warmth comforted me as I dozed off.

I awoke to loud thunder. Hard rain was dancing on the tin roof.

"Kit, are you awake?" Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Yeah Tina. The storm woke me up," I whispered back.

"Me too."

I felt her hand rubbing down my chest, my stomach and finally taking hold of my flaccid member.

"Do you think I can wake him up?" She said stroking me slowly.

"I bet so..." I stammered.

She stroked me faster until I became fully hard. I could feel Tina turning around on the bed, a leg crossing just touching my face. She took me in her mouth as her hairy, warm pussy settled onto my chin and mouth. I smelled and tasted her juices as I reflexively started licking and sucking. She stopped sucking me just long enough to let out a load moan of pleasure. I grabbed her ass and pulled her harder onto my face. Then it was my turn to stop and let out a loud moan as I ejected a huge load into Tina's mouth. She kept right on sucking away causing my back and hips to arch uncontrollably. The complete darkness made it all the more intense. I felt her turning around and crawling back up towards me dragging her boobs across my body. I was spent.

"Oh Kit, I hope you can still fuck me. I could not stop. You tasted so good!"

"Tina, that was incredible! Give me a few minutes."

I wanted to keep her going. I eased her on to her side and slowly penetrated her with my fingers, working in and out and fingering her clit. She started moaning and my mouth found a breast and nipple to work. Slowly, she built up to a loud bed shaking orgasm. By now I was hard again and ready to go.

"I want to fuck you, Tina!"

I pushed her on to her back and climbed on top of her. The feel of her hot sweaty body under mine in total darkness drove me wild.

"FUCK ME KIT!" She shouted.

I drilled hard into her causing her to scream with pain and pleasure. No slow shit this time. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Our moans filled the cabin and perhaps even to the next town as far as I knew. I kept on fucking feeling nowhere near ready to come. Tina shuddered under me lost in multiple orgasms. Finally, I felt myself about to let go and cried out in ecstasy as I shot a series of cum strings deep into Tina. I knew I was done this time and was pretty sure she was happy. I rolled off but held her with one arm.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked that good before Kit," she said now breathless.

"You were amazing, Tina."

"Thanks for making a lonely old woman happy."

"Anytime."

We slept in that morning. This time we got up together and made a huge country breakfast. There were a few last minute things Tina wanted to do to the cabin before we left. We packed up and headed for home early in the afternoon. The ride back felt quicker than the ride there.

As I was getting my bag out of the car at home Tina asked, "Have you ever been sailing, Kit?"

"No."

"Would you like to go with me sometime? I own a sailboat big enough for two."

"Sure!"

"I'll be in touch."

With that, she drove off. I was worn out but in a good way.

pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers