All Comments on 'The Warren Files 01: Jim and Donna'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
three wives out of the entire law firm did the right thing

Conner, White and the couple tied down in the office. Every one else, fuck'em and move on. Donna was the worst of the all, a willing slut and co-conspirator.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

Keep on writing! I like your stories.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Wow....what just happened??!!!!!!!!!

saddletramp1956

Holy fuck!!! That was one hell of a roller coaster ride. Some will argue the plot was over the top, but to hell with them....it's fucking fiction! I will own up to being a person who takes enjoyment in reading about applied justice and deserved retribution. That being said, your tale had me by the throat from the getgo.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago
For fuck sake

Enough with the castrating feminazi stories. Fuck, this author is becoming the right wing MRA nut version of that author who wrote all the stories about wives getting tricked into wearing a "patch" on their skin that turns them into insatiable drugged out gangbang craving dick zombies. Just posting the same utterly absurd plot played out in story after story.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Nice Story

I'll look forward to future chapters.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
Stupid story, once again

If this is really about lawyers:

Why do they commit such silly crimes and are surprised of the outcome? Nobody with a sane mind would expect to get through with a scheme like this. And even the best pussy is not worth losing one's job & existence and getting imprisoned for 20+ years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Look forward to the next one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Meh

How does video of the lawyers fucking the guys wife keep HIM under "control?" They show THEM restraining him. Isn't that evidence against them?

I thought the firm was so powerful, yet they collapsed like a house of cards.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I liked the MMAS stories

this one wasn't half bad but it seemed a bit rushed and for some reason, more outrageous than the hard to believe, but entertaining, MMAS stories.

Maybe you could develop a "Reverse MMAS" storyline with an organization much like this but that gives out justice to cheating wives on behalf of the husbands much like the MMAS did. Granted, not to the level of death or anything, but just some retribution for the jilted hubby who has no other options whereas a divorce would financially and personally ruin him. You could even cross the two organizations in mutual investigations, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Reminds me of the current Whitehouse!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Nice Fantasy

I wonder what an organization of this type would cost per day? My suspicion is that the auditors would close it down.. ST thanks for an enjoyable tale.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Lighten up. It's just a story.

Personally I found it very entertaining. But some commenters don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "fantasy." That's what the STORY was.

Nice writing and good imagination. Good job.

No need to watchNCIS tonight. I'm satiated. Thanks for the entertainment.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Kinda Like ...

Pretty much like a subteen’s fantasy about putting the Cosa Nostra out of business. Too simple ... just walk in a stop ‘em!

3* (I like fantasies, but prefer more realistic ones!)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Classic Saddletramp

Another classic saddletramp adventure. It reads like something from the Clinton playbook, except Unhinged Hillary isn't in prison yet. Good stories, like the Marvel movies, you know there a no basis in reality but you enjoy them just the same . Bring it on ST, we need more fun in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

keep these stories coming 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
where is the erotica part ?

Why don't you post in the non-erotic section ?

Save us some time, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical Saddletramp

Poorly written over the top bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well written but what's the point ?

But nothing erotic. A gangbang is mentionned, that's all.

I don't see the point of this story. Why are you telling us about this Warren Guy ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's an MMAS?

For those of us who just happened upon this and don't feel like poking around in previous episodes. A simple 'MMAS (My Mother's Assorted Shoes)' at first use will suffice.

Also, please consider doing this in subsequent chapters since this Oscar fellow seems to be pretty invested in opposing who / whatever this MMAS is.

A bit over the top but I get that it is meant to be, and enjoyed it for what it is.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Yes!

I Love These Types Of Stories!....Yes I endorse Your Story! Thanks! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is a spin-off of my "Revenge in Advance: A Sequel" series

I got as far as the above, you've done that 'story' to death. It's boring, do you really have no other ideas?

maedhros21maedhros21over 4 years ago
CASTLEMANIA STORY....

Good story....you referenced the Castlemania story....someone wrote a dark sequel to that....any idea who it was?

maedhros21maedhros21over 4 years ago
??????

Someone once wrote a dark sequel to the castlemania story mentioned in the forword.....does any know the author or title?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Enjoyable yarn

A good btb and hitting up the evil doers is always worth reading.

Now a warning for Anon, I have a negative comment.

The story reads like a script for a tv show. Just the facts ma'm. Be better if smoothed out with some storytelling.

Also, wondering what 'dvp' in the tags stands for?

To the MMAS wonderer, read the introduction at the start of this story, then follow the prompts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
26thNC.... Are you like a retard?

Why do idiots like you keep talking about Hillary Clinton? You do realize that she did not win the election right?

Donald Trump has freed 1000 ISIS fighters

Donald Trump has Eastern Syria and northern Iraq to Russia and Turkey.

Donald Trump has allowed our allies the kurds to be massacred

Donald Trump tried to fabricate a lie involving Joe Bidens son in the Ukraine and threatened to cut off aid to a us ally currently fighting off Russia in the Eastern Ukraine.

Donald Trump has called anybody who opposed Him scum

Donald Trump has fired several 4 star generals in the army and Marines rather listen to them about what to do in the Middle East

Harryin VA

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Have enjoyed reading the revenge series and look forward to reading the Warren files. Keep up the good work.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
hmm

idk kind of felt like i read this before...

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Like this

Just good old fashioned entertaining fiction. Good guy always win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Parole?

There is NO such thing as a "Federal Parole". Under the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, Congress eliminated parole for federal defendants convicted of crimes committed after November 1, 1987. But while federal prisoners can no longer look forward to parole release, they may nevertheless earn reduced terms for good behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
way too much...

Stories closer to reality are far more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@UltimateHomeBody

Also, wondering what 'dvp' in the tags stands for?

Double vaginal penetration

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

Enjoyable read as always.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice story. Good ending.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

Thanks for finishing "What the ?" the way it was left made me want to puke.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 3 years ago

Legal Portions Are Nuts

Mildly amusing, but the law firm stuff is preposterous, even for a hobby writing porn site. The author obviously knows nothing about law firms or the law.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

It’s time to reread all the older saddletramp stories. I didn’t realize that there were so many. This is a good one. I like to see crooked lawyers and cheating wives brought down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any time the lawyers go down it is a good Story . 4 Stars for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everything seemingly fits into a "happy ending." However, that is just me being generous - how in the world could anyone accept being raped with a husband being forced to watch? Interesting but forevermore sickening to think about. Great job, Author!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

The "bad guys" in this story sped past the cliché category and straight into the comical category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No such thing as a "Federal Parole". It was abolished in 1987.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Very well done! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is nice to see the people who did this got their comeuppance. Well written story, but to be honest, this author has a very good track record on writing good stories. I hope ST1956 keeps writing more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. The last line was a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES