All Comments on 'The Warren Files 02: Dan and Kate'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
eh

im kind of thinking u just copied and pasted and just changed the names. idk if i get really bored i might give this a read but tbh all ur MMAS stuff is all the same just diff names. the first 2 were ok it just gets very repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Really enjoying this series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Exploding cock cages and all. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

Maybe a little over the top, but it's fun to read. One saddltramp1956 is worth fifty cuckold stories. Unfortunately, that's about the ratio we have on LW now. I enjoyed this one like all the others. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So like a man hater

I mean the writer. The guys gets tortured and disabled for life and female perpetrators die in one shot. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There was no explanation why reasonably intelligent and happily married women

Would torture their husbands with a hatred bordering on obsession or why the “other” men would happily go along with it?

It doesn’t make sense because people are reasonably consistent. You don’t become a sadist that delights in torture or castration without some fundamental personality change.

And why didn’t their children ever notice the obvious changes?

Again, it doesn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
donna got away too easy.

no way did the divorce equal what she had planned so that he doesn't arrest her. As tough as Ryan was described and being a bruiser I am surprised he didn't take it out on her as well. I know, jail time etc., but its a story and I felt his character was off. To nice and gentle.

Also, Dan should have done the suicide/murder route. Grab hold of your bitch wife and press the remote. End your misery and take her with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 11/06/19

It does make sense. I think YOU don't want to believe how gullible people are, and how power hungry people are.

That's a nice belief you hold, that people are so consistent. On some level, you're not wrong. But that's because the environment rarely ever really changes. Propaganda and cult groups routinely brainwash people in large metropolitan societies with antithetical beliefs towards the cult. Do some reading on the subject. First, the cult will love bomb you, then they slowly isolate you from the larger whole of society, then they usually begin to retract that love (under isolation), and will only return that love when you start agreeing. And women are statistically more agreeable by a very large factor, which normally can be a good personality trait.

Then you couple that with natural human fear. Fear of being weak. Fear of others hurting you, and controlling you. A lot of cults and political moves involve just that thing, and it works! Some people seize power simply because, "i didn't want someone else to seize it first and abuse me". People are VERY insecure.

Number three, the final point I have to make is my least favorite to admit. People are scum, at least.....more so than you'd think. Did you ever read about the "invisible ring"? It's a thought experiment. "What would you do with an ring that granted you invisibility/no consequences". I can believe most people WANT to do the right thing, but you'd be amazed how many people do the right thing because, "i dont wanna get caught" you'd be amazed how many upstanding people are only held together by the invisible hand of society, daring to smack them for stepping outta line.

This wife had all those new factors. Consequence free temptation, fears, and a cult seizing her up. As for her kids, well....they graduated and left the nest years ago. Another less painful truth...kids as young adults are busy and having too much fun/work to care about 'mom n dad'. They may ring you once a week. That's not a lot.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

What's to stop him from jumping her when it's removed for him to shower or go to the bathroom?

Why is he so shocked at Shipman's appearance? Didn't he already see him at Shipman's office?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: No Explanation

While I tend to agree with you on why a presumably happily married woman would turn into a sadist, as for the men going along, initially they were drugged, then had the devices put on them,

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Hey annony next time read the whole story.

MMAS used chemicals on the wives as well to get them on board. However some were just evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Move on to something new

This story line has run its course. Nothing new here. Maybe pick another Edrider72 story. He has lots of failures in his postings you could put ends to.

doejohnny64doejohnny64over 4 years ago
$0.02 from me

I have enjoyed this entire thread of stories. Unlike the most recent anon, I hope you'll continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Old and repetitive

Boring and the beat goes on looking for mms . Who’s up next . End this farce.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
20 million stars

This is the greatest story. Please write more of the Warren files. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Got Off too Easy

I liked the story overall, but the wife got off way too easy! She gets killed in a shootout with the cops. Why was she even able to grab a gun? She should have lived to suffer in prison as it would have been more likely AND appropriate. This is why a 5 story became a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife got off way to easy

I have to agree with another anonymous reviewer that the wife got off way to easy. She should had never been able to get a gun from her hand bag.

With those said I think a little bit of story from the wife's point of view would be nice, sort of explaining how she turned from a loving wife into an evil bitch.

MOST importantly Thank You for writing these stories. I enjoy immensely reading them or is it more proper to write I immensely enjoy reading them. Hhhhmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Diabolical

Knowing what she had done to Dan and what she had in store for him, why would Oscar and the "very large" deputy hit Kate with killing shots?? There was no excuse for both Oscar and the deputy allowing her to escape and get to a gun! Even then, they could have taken out her gun arm.

She needed to survive and pay the full price for her diabolical behaviour. A number of comments hold the same view. A poor development in an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a thought, considering the abuse of Dan having him assessed by a female Doctor would have been a bad thing given he would have been mistrustful of women and it would be like sending off a female abused by a man to the care of a male doctor. Small point

And a scary story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Diabolical. you are trained to shot for center mass. This shit about shooting to wing someone is all Hollywood bull and will get you killed. If you wing someone it's by poor shooting and No warning shots EVER. they come down somewhere or ricochet. When I became a cop I sat down and did soul search to figure out if I could take someone's life and lIve with myself. I'm now 74 and have never shot anyone (thank god). I have had way too many close call but always got to go home. Don't believe crap!! That's on tv.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

What i wad going to say you've all said it. I think this author is turning into a modern day bitch. Letting the wife by killing her, lazy writing. I read another one where the wife planned to kill her husband and he writes that the MC gives her $220.000. A good auther turning into a crap one. 2*.

And thats generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job, Author!

bhill8671bhill8671over 1 year ago
Good story but there is a little problem.

I grew up in S. California. In your story, you have the city of Riverside " nearly an hour east of L.A. That would put it right in the middle of the Norwalk / La Mirada area. In reality, the city of Riverside is almost two hours east of Los Angeles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good thing he never held a memorial for the bitch!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

LOL CHUCCK2468 is letting his intelligence show thru his misspellings.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Like I said, there are some that wouldn't be able to distinguish a Fiction from a DMV Drivers Manual. I love these stories. The more punishment for the bad person the better I enjoy it. Call me sick but I've had my bout in the past and got everything while she had to settle for total humiliation. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn Kate was absolutely insane after her Girls Nights Out + cuckolding interest + brainwashing. A bit too extreme to be believable. And no one seemed to notice such an extreme change? Yeah OK sure whatever. The fact that she's so nonchalant about torture and murder - of her loving husband no less - is ridiculous at best. Entertaining though at least but she got off too easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...