The Warren Files 02: Dan and Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each year, he celebrated the anniversary of her shooting by drinking multiple toasts to the officers who took her down - myself included. He would complete his "celebration" by urinating on a photo of her he kept for that very purpose.

He retired at age 60, sold his business and moved into a log cabin on Lake Arrowhead after selling his house. He died in his daughter's arms at age 62 just hours after suffering a massive stroke.

Ryan Gleeson met and married a woman from his local church. They now have three children in college. Donna worked at the old diner for several years, saving enough money to attend a local trade school. She graduated and still works as a human resource specialist for a company in Springfield. She never remarried and hopes to retire soon.

As for me, life went on. As promised, I took the children to see their mother and the battle against MMAS continued...