All Comments on 'The Warren Files 04: Jim and Lisa'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Are we going to read about Andrea next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 star.

Everything was to contrived to enjoy: from the lab that was able to send its employees to a 3 month boot camp, to the mysterious boot camp for victims of MMAS, to the personal PIs, the video and the retired drill instructors with a small armour....it was too perfect. Considering how everything came up for them, it’s a wonder they haven’t executed or imprisoned every woman involved.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Like

These stories.....5

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 4 years ago

Love the Oscar Warren series, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
just as normal so very good

i love reading all your stories and they make so good reading well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

What a heap of male-dominant crap, obviously written by a Trumpturd.

wonder203wonder203about 4 years ago
Love this series

Good writing, action, infidelity, not even close to a stroke story just a really good short action story about a bad marriage.

Hope to see many more of these.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"The doctor didn't recognize the compound and thought that maybe it was a prescription drug he had taken before coming here. She wasn't too concerned, since it didn't seem to be anything illegal." - Let's see, there was, or should have been, suspicion of him being drugged, and they're "not concerned" about a compound that the didn't recognize?

Joni became Loni a couple of times. Must have had Loni Anderson on the brain!

I'm surprised that they couldn't access the recording device remotely, and override the upload schedule.

What somewhat amazes me is the men who work for MMAS. What do they think will happen if it's successful? At best, they can expect to be kept as breeding stock. Maybe they think that'll be fun, but ask most whores, fucking isn't so much fun when you HAVE to do it, with whomever your told. Certainly, I wouldn't kill myself for them!

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Another great tale in this saga

Thank you for sharing this one with us, looking forward to many more.

5/5

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Great series

Thank you ST these are really good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going

These stories are great! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4 SUV's and 28 men with combat gear?

That would have been a tight fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Boring as hell, seems you're stuck in a rut of mediocre storylines and writers block.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHAHAHA!

Absolutely crazy stuff.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Tramp

Another in the series and it still has no end. One does have to wonder how MMAS stayed in business at only $1600 a client.

Anonymousabout 7 hours ago

1 star.

Everything was to contrived to enjoy: from the lab that was able to send its employees to a 3 month boot camp, to the mysterious boot camp for victims of MMAS, to the personal PIs, the video and the retired drill instructors with a small armour....it was too perfect. Considering how everything came up for them, it’s a wonder they haven’t executed or imprisoned every woman involved.

Mr. Anonymous, you must have never read any of the other stories (or this one) or you would have known that they arrest every wife and send them to jail if MMAS doesn't get to them first (besides, it's a fantasy story).

Anonymousabout 2 hours ago

beulahthebrit

What a heap of male-dominant crap, obviously written by a Trumpturd.

If you think that ST is a Trumpturd, I would hate to think what you are, maybe a Cream pie Lib?

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 4 years ago

Another very enjoyable story. Thank you. 5*s

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Love the stories in this series

But maybe a new plot line somehow? I know you can do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jim and Lisa

Beyond bizarre, and not entertaining in any way imaginable. Your anger is so apparent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wrong category

Non-erotic stories should be in the non-erotic category.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting boring

This already jumped the shark.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@dmann, while it's never REALLY made clear, but at least one story seemed to indicate that it's $1600 a month.

In this story, "I let it go for a month or so, but when the second bill came in," a SECOND bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A COMPLETE REVERSAL OF ROLE MALE- FEMALE PSYCHES

it is very difficult to reverse centuries of acceptance. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

But then Saddletramp is one of my favorite authors. No abusing men. I think its time for that to come to the world.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
engrossing

Once you start to read you forget that it's great little over the top and just get into it completely. It's a fun series and the addition of new characters keep it interesting. Those who say it's boring or silly are welcome to bail. It's not required reading.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good

Another good saddletramp yarn about the never ending battle of the sexes . These bad bitches will never defeat us, as long as these guys are on the job. Another great escape from the daily cuck grnd.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
I have to agree with some of the others.

This series is getting boring and has run it's course. Same stuff over and over. You are a very good author and I really like your stories. I also like it that your stories are usually more than 2 or 3 pages. I like em long and keep those good politics coming and forget those liberal A H's comments.

GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 4 years ago
Missed the mark

It seems like this group of stories is something that could be in a larger storyline but Saddletramp didn't want to commit to writing a pretty complicated plot line. Maybe I'm wrong. This story seemed to put a close on the series and a lot of it was jammed into the epilogue. It would agree that it also seemed to belong in the non-erotic section.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Bored?

Those who are bored with these stories can certainly avoid any future posts. Those of us who enjoy them, and there seem to be a lot of us, will continue to read them. Give pages is a lot to waste time on it you don't enjoy it.

FenixreignFenixreignabout 4 years ago
@Greyduck

While this chapter in the series definitely qualifies for the Non-Erotic category, I have found that many readers will lose track of a story, complain, and/or get upset when not all chapters are in the same category. I don’t understand why someone would get upset or complain, though I would speculate that it can be frustrating to learn you are behind or missed a chapter.

Since the above has been witnessed by myself, I am sure the authors on the site have noticed as well. I, again, would speculate that to avoid the inherent risk the author considers that the entire book/story belongs in a category and as such each chapter would then be categorized together. It is one of the drawbacks to the way this particular website is organized. There are other sites organized in different ways that fit multi-chapter stories better. The benefit to this structure is that it makes the Chain Stories category and other collaborative works more easily defined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry, I can't help but wonder if they would not do better.

I see so many dumb ass men running things. From Hitler, Staling, Mao in other countries and guys like Sanders, Clinton, Obama, Trump, the list of morons losers and fools who have run countries just because they have dicks and frankly are dicks. I can't help but think that women could not help but do better at running pretty much everything.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Ya get what you pay for

W a saddletramp yarn, they are that comfortable pair of shoes, you know what you are getting but it is still a pleasure. The one weird this is who are the men who killed themselves rather than be captured,? Why would they help MMAS? We're they given some sort of special role,fucked to death?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Name change

Joni became Loni about two-thirds through.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Mindless boring repetitive shit

Why the fuck would anyone WANT to continue any story from edrider?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have talent!

Your writing skill is on par with Clive Cussler, who died just this year. You could take his place on the bestseller lists.

Just keep the heroes strong and virile and the plots semi-believable and you're in.

I read a lot and IMHO you have all the tools required to be a successful commercial novelist. Research and editing can be hired, character and plots have to come from you.

Don't believe me? take a long look at Lee Childs. He was a newspaper writer who decided that newspapers were fading fast so decided to become an adventure writer. He thought up Jack Reacher and I've read every one of his books. The key is he decided to do it.

Good luck!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
trannies in combat

I know this is an alternate universe, but women are not posed in direct combat roles in theaters of war, or have we been deluded into believing that trannies are now accepted as full fledged women by our military (not that I care, other than morally)? I can understand if this was the Canadian military... they can't even misgender someone unintentionally.

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Bad

A bit far fetched but no more so than a lot of the stuff on TV and the movies. I’d say it was pretty entertaining.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Great way to tie the 2 series together

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

We need to have a final showdown between Mona and the taskforce!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Great story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my not so humble oh-pin-yun, this was the best of the four; no doubt about it. Anyway, no pontification from me - a good 'n fast read with all sorts of stuff making for pucker-factoring. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tv/movie series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love stories that explain in detail other stories. Now, on to the next one.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u10 months ago

Great story and thank you for writing.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent story. Thanks ST! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES