All Comments on 'The Warrior Ch. 05'

by twilight_song

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Welcome Back

Thank you for resuming the story.

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
Great to see you again.

Hey great to see that your back and still in fine form. I went back and reread the whole story so far before i read this chapter and I must say you haven't lost your way with them yet. Keep up the good work and I'll wait for the next installment when you have it ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!!

I read this chapter, the first I've stumbled across of your work. And then I went back and read the first four. Please keep writing!! You definitely have a fan here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
3 years?!

thnx you so much for coming back. Please dont leave us for hanging for so long again.

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
Worth the wait!

Though I would prefer not to have to wait that long again! Love the story, I had to go read 1-4 again and I thought the characters stayed true to themselves. I absolutely adore your characters, they are strong and complex. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome back

please keep submitting these stories. I dont think i can wait a year for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!

Please continue the story! I can't wait for you to finish it. It's so hot and fascinating at the same time. Got me wet like anything...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I loved that your story had a plot as well a AMAZING sex scenes. It is very rare to find a story on here with an involved and detailed plot but it makes the story so much better. Please write more!!

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
MORE Please!!!

Please give us more!!!!

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
more please

I love this story & I'm dying to read some more - please continue it.

lostprincesslostprincessover 14 years ago
Hurry Up!!!!!!

U can't leave us all hanging like this.....we need more!!!

KyrlaKyrlaover 14 years ago
Please continue!

:)

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 13 years ago
PLEASE?

this is an amazing story and i love all the characters, i only just read all of them so i didnt have to wait for this chapter but i would prefer not to have to wait! i want more!

B xxx

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Good Story

What there is of it anyway. Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Storyline

Seems like the sex for every chapter was there just for reading pleasure, not for actual character need or something. Sometimes it looks like it can be done without, but I don't really mind. I'm glad to see though that the storyline is moving. It would be interesting to see just what all of this means to the Warrior. Maybe it will come later, maybe it will come soon, but I hope it does not get forgotten as an important part of his character. Hope to read more updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Perfect again.

LBGTPrideLBGTPrideabout 12 years ago
WOW.....

Ok I know this was written in 08, but I really truely hope that you are still working on this story line... I really like how it is your own style of writting!! Hope more is going to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I really hope you continue the story I have been watching it for two years! Please please please I want to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
that's it?

You never finished it?

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44almost 9 years ago
Good story

But, I would prefer more words applied to the story and plot and not so much to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have you lost interest?

Have you lost interest? Have the trolls perhaps stolen your love for telling a tale by their tasteless abuse? I for one, was enjoying this story. Yet you have added nothing to your site since 2014! How sad. I hope you will return.

Sincerely,

THE Infamous Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s now been 11 years since you’ve published this chapter.

This is such a great story, It really is a shame it’s destined to be an unfinished work.

These are my unsolicited suggestions if your stuck in your storyline.

1- Less Sex. Their sex is amazing but too much of the chapters is taken up by their trysts.

2- More Character development. It might be easier to do longer chapters (maybe 5 pages?) and allow your characters to grow.

3- It feels like maybe you felt pressured into chapter 5. I’m curious what your thoughts are for the development of the officer, or if you wrote yourself into a corner. If it’s the latter, is there a way to remove chapter 5 and edit it. Where the reader is not left at a point of confusion at the end of the story.

Hope I came as as critiquing and not critical. I do enjoy your work. I hope you reread this story and fall back in love with it.

Sincerely, A fan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwilight_song@twilight_song
Well! It's been 6 years, but in the midst of procrastinating on working on the manuscript for an actual novel (gasp!), I started looking over some of my old work and found the partially-finished stories I'd put up here. Cue the resulting guilt and urge to get the ball rolling ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Warrior Series Info