All Comments on 'The Warrior Queen'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierce9 months ago

And they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Your story telling is phenomenal

Grog0755Grog07559 months ago

A wonderful tale! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Davester37Davester379 months ago

Another delightful tale, well told! It must have been fun coming up with all those fun names. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Wonderful story, very well done. Really like where they honeymooned. Hope there are many children from their loving union. But now we're left to wonder did the hot milf Samarra fuck Torels brains out? Did Almedee teach her new sister the ways of Lady Love. Maybe we will find out in a future story. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Always a master of Romance. Though offered as Fantasy, it s more historical fiction from the middle ages and it is a wonderful Romance. As it was presented, it seems to still be a hidden gem that has hardly been discovered. Don't miss out on a great read!!!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't know how I missed this story! I think I missed it when it still had the new indicator, and just flat failed to read it. Wonderfully written as always. Good characterizations and plot. Having visited some of the castles of the middle ages, even those descriptions were accurate. 5*

EVLoverEVLoverabout 1 month ago

As I continue on my journey of enjoying your many wonderful stories in published order, I almost skipped over this gem since I typically do not enjoy "Sci-Fi & Fantasy" stories. Given its high rating, I give it a try and am glad that I did.

It was another excellent Romance story except with a few strange names in it! 😊

Definitely 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories