The Warrior Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almadee turned back and faced the queen. She hoped her face showed interest mixed with fear.

"No, but even should I have been taught so, no other girls my age are of the same mind. I dared not tell them of my thoughts for fear of being cast out by the village...or worse."

"Almadee, the people of your village are but backward fools who think of nothing but what they were taught by their elders. They are not capable of thinking on their own, and so reject anything not conforming to their teaching. I assure you, there is more to life than being ridden like a horse, being filled with a man's seed, and then growing a child in your belly. There are pleasures untold that may be experienced between two women, as well as those between a man and a woman."

Almadee began to believe her plan had some chance of succeeding. She had only to convince the Queen that she was willing, but ignorant.

"Even were what you say possible, I would not know how. I was only taught to accept my husband's manhood when he wished, and how to carry, bear and care for his children."

The Queen laughed.

"Do you expect me to believe you have not pleasured yourself? Do not take me for a fool, Almadee. All women have learned to use a finger or two to substitute for a man's cock."

Almadee hung her head.

"Yes, I have."

"It is the same with two women, only the breasts you stroke are not yours, and the lips that you probe belong to another. There are other ways not possible by yourself, but you may learn them if you wish. If not...do you see the straps and ringbolts on the wall?"

Almadee tried to sound innocent but willing.

"When I touch myself long enough, it is as if the world explodes around me. You would teach me how to do that in more ways?"

"Many more ways."

"I -- I do not know. I have the feelings of which you speak, and wish to have the experience, but If I offend the Gods...perhaps it would be better if you just slit my throat now."

The Queen walked to Almadee and stroked her hair.

"We will have none of this talk about throat slitting. We will talk about what women enjoy." The Queen touched the front of Almadee's robe where her nipple made a small bump. "Is this something you enjoy?"

Almadee closed her eyes and forced a shallow sigh.

"Yes."

The Queen's other hand moved to the curve of Almadee's hip, cupped the firm cheek, and squeezed gently.

"And this?"

"Oh...yes."

The Queen's hand probed between Almadee's thighs from the back until they touched the lips between them.

"This also?"

Almadee sighed again.

"Very much."

The Queen moved her hand from Almadee's thighs and stroked her hair again, then kissed her. Almadee nearly recoiled at the Queen's soft, searching lips, but fought back that instinct and kissed the Queen as she would have a man. When the Queen's tongue slipped between her lips, Almadee did not resist. She used her own tongue to find that of the Queen. The Queen moaned quietly, then pinched Almadee's lower lip between her teeth as her hand again found Almadee's nipple. She brushed the tip through the robe, and then pinched it gently. Almadee moaned as she thought she should, and reached for the Queen's chest.

The Queen's breasts were large and soft, and her nipples were erect and taut. Almadee did to the Queen as the Queen had done to her. When her fingertips closed on the Queen's turgid right nipple, she gasped and her tongue slipped inside Almadee's mouth again. Almadee squeezed the Queen's breast gently, then sought and found her left nipple. She stroked the stiff tip and then lightly pinched that one as well. The Queen gasped again, and then pulled away from the girl.

"Almadee, you learn quickly."

"I only did as you did. Is it always so...so exciting. I tingle all over."

The Queen chuckled.

"No. It becomes more exciting. Let us lie on the bed that I might show you. Take off your robe."

Almadee was surprised by the Queen's body. Though older than Almadee, the Queen's breasts were still firm and her hips were tight, though a bit wider. Her thighs were smooth and soft, and a tuft of nearly black curls grew from her lower belly to the space between her thighs. The Queen moved on top of Almadee and kissed her again, then looked into her eyes.

"Almadee, I will show you the pleasures a woman can give another. Learn well, that you may do the same for me."

Almadee marveled at the gentleness of the Queen. She also marveled she was responding to those touches. It seemed as if one minute, she was lying on the bed and mimicking the Queen's kiss, and the next, her body began to tense with arousal. The Queen's fingers and lips roamed Almadee's skin, reaching into places Almadee had not dreamed could cause arousal. Her end came quickly in a flurry of spasms and gasps that caused her hips to rock in quick shudders and her mind to fall into a blinding release of all thoughts.

When Almadee recovered and opened her eyes, the Queen was lying beside her and stroking her breasts.

"Did I not say the pleasures became more intense?", chuckled the Queen.

"You did not say they would be so intense I would lose myself in them."

The Queen stroked Almadee's flat belly.

"As you learn more, you will learn to control it better. As can I, you will be able to reach the release over and over until you feel as if you can no longer move."

"I can not imagine doing so. Is it indeed possible?"

"Practice what you have learned and you will see."

"On you, my Queen? I may not do it correctly."

"I will guide you until you do not need guiding. Now begin."

Almadee tried to remember how the Queen had started. Kissing her, yes that was the beginning. She rolled to her side to face the Queen, parted her lips and pressed them to the Queen's mouth. Her tongue traced the Queen's upper lip, then found the Queen's own tongue and lightly licked the tip. The Queen let a tiny moan slip into Almadee's mouth.

Almadee stroked the Queens shoulder and then moved her fingertips to the Queen's right breast. With feather touches, she stroked the nipple until it swelled long and tight, then grasped it between two fingers and rolled is as if it were a thick twig. The Queen moaned again and her tongue pressed firmly against Almadee's. Almadee lifted the Queen's breast with the nipple and felt the Queen's hand squeeze her own.

Almadee felt the Queen pull away and then a whisper.

"Your mouth, girl, on my nipples."

Almadee adjusted her position and then closed her lips around the Queen's left nipple. It felt slightly rough to her tongue, and when she licked the tip, found a small dimple there. The Queen sighed.

"More, and you may bite, but not too hard."

When Almadee closed her teeth on the stiff nub, the Queen rocked her hips and gasped.

"Harder."

Almadee did as she was asked and the queen groaned.

"The other one."

Allmeeda remembered the way the Queen had treated her, and before she let the nipple go, she bit again and then raised her head. The Queen's breast was pulled into a cone. She gasped again, then again as Almadee moved her head back and forth. Almadee bit slightly harder, and when the Queen murmured, "you have learned well", let the nipple slowly slip between her teeth.

The Queen's breast fell back to her chest as Almadee pressed her lips to the Queen's right nipple and sucked. As Almadee lifted that breast by the nipple, she felt a hand guiding hers to the Queen's thighs.

"Stroke lightly, girl, then part my petals."

Almadee was unsure if she could do what she knew the Queen would ask of her. She had, of course, felt her own sex many times, both for pleasure as well as for washing. She knew of the small button at the top of her lips, the same nub the Queen had teased into stiffness just before Almadee cried out in release. Letting the Queen's breast fall softly to her chest, Almadee moved down the bed and stroked the Queen's inner thighs.

They were not so tight as her own, but the skin was as soft. Almadee's fingertips moved up, then up further until they brushed the curls of the Queen's nest. The Queen spread her thighs wide, and to Almadee's amazement, the swollen lips beneath the crinkled curls parted.

"Stroke me, girl. Stroke my lips."

Almadee tried to remember what the Queen had done to cause such sensations in her body. Yes, she had lightly stroked the outside of Almadee's lips for a while. Almadee did the same, and saw a tremor race through the Queen's rounded belly. As she stroked up and down the Queen's thick, swollen lips, Almadee saw a drop of whitish fluid appear from the Queen's entrance. She moved her fingertip to the inside of those lips and saw the Queen's passage contract. Another few drops of the fluid flowed from the opening.

Almadee took one of the Queen's inner lips between her fingertips and slowly stroked down its length, then did the same to the other. In her own explorations, Almadee had not done this. Her inner lips were not so large as the Queen's. Those of the Queen were longer than the outer lips, and full of ripples in the soft skin. Almadee tugged the lip to one side and the Queen groaned.

"Yes, girl. Spread them open."

Almadee smiled. When she pulled both inner lips apart, they looked as the wings of a moth. Almadee move the lips further, stretching them a little, and watched with interest where they joined at the top. There, instead of the small, smooth button Almadee had felt on her own body was a thick, rigid nub almost as large as her smallest finger. Almadee moved the Queen's inner lips up and down, and in doing so, the thick nub bobbed also. The Queen gasped.

"Wet your finger in my fluids, girl, and rub my pearl."

The Queen passage fairly flowed with fluid. Almadee inserted her finger up to the knuckle and it came away wet and glistening, with small strings of the fluid trailing from her finger to the Queen's entrance. Gently, she spread the fluid over the Queen's nub, and then began to rub in a circular motion, just as she did when pleasuring herself. The effect was as dramatic as it was immediate. The Queen rocked her hips up and cried out.

"Yes, yes, faster, faster."

Almadee's hand was a blur as her fingertip circled the Queen's stiff button. It began to move in and out under her touch and she had some difficulty maintaining contact. The Queen was panting now, panting and rocking her hips up and down. She gasped, "Now, faster."

Almadee was attempting to do so when the Queen arched her back high into the air, her body quivered, and she cried out. Almadee did not stop her circular rubbing, and the Queen repeated this action several more times before grasping Almadee's hand to stop her. The Queen eased down on the bed, still panting, and pulled Almadee to her face. She kissed Almadee softly and stroked the sides of her breasts, then pushed the girl away gently.

"You do indeed learn quickly. I believe you are ready for the next lesson."

"But My Queen, what else is there. You have reached your release. Will you not now sleep?"

The Queen chuckled.

"This one was but the first, my dear Almadee. If you learn my next lesson as well as the others, I will have many releases tonight."

"But are you not too sensitive? I cannot bear to touch myself afterward for a long time. The sensations are too intense."

"Too intense for fingers, yes, but not too intense when caused by something softer. Kiss me and fondle my breasts as before. When the time is right, I will tell you what to do."

Almadee did as the Queen asked, and the Queen responded more quickly than she had the first time. She also fondled Almadee's breasts and let her hand stroke Almadee's sex, though she did not attempt to bring the girl to another release. Another time, she might, but now was a time to train this young girl how to please her and keep pleasing her until she was exhausted.

"Kneel between my thighs, girl, and open my lips. Stretch them as you did before."

Almadee did as asked. The Queen's nubbin seemed even larger when seen full on, and it began to move up and down as Almadee tugged on the Queen's inner lips. More whitish fluid seeped from the Queen's passage.

"Your tongue, girl. Use your tongue as you did your finger."

Almadee had not expected such a thing and was disgusted by the thought. To lick where the Queen relieved herself was a horrible thought.

"Do not be afraid, Almadee. I cleaned myself after the ride. It will be not as you think, and you will learn to enjoy it."

Almadee leaned down between the Queen's open thighs and took a deep breath to gather her courage. The scent of the soap with which Panuli had bathed her filled to her nose. Almadee stuck out her tongue and made a tentative lick at the tip of the glistening nub of flesh. The queen moaned.

"Yes, girl, more, and all around it."

Almadee began using her tongue as she had her fingertip, and saw the Queen's rounded belly contract. She pressed her tongue over the throbbing nub a little firmer, and the Queen moaned.

"Yes, just as you are doing. Now, put one finger inside me and move it in and out slowly."

Almadee found the licking to not be so unpleasant as she had imagined. It felt much like licking the Queen's nipples, though the the Queen's nipples were flat on the tips instead of having a rounded point. That point was particularly sensitive to the touch of Almadee's tongue, so she began moving her tongue from side to side instead of in circles. The Queen almost immediately cried out, arched high off the bed again, and then fell back down. In panting breaths, she said, "Do...Do not...do not stop."

Almadee continued moving her tongue over the Queen's stiff nubbin, and was moving her finger in and out of the Queen's passage. She felt that passage tighten around her finger just before the Queen arched up yet again.

"Keep going", was the panted command from the Queen.

Almadee's hand was growing tired from stroking in that position, so she rotated it from palm down to palm up. Her fingertip touched something just inside the Queen's passage that felt slightly rough and swollen with fluid. She stroked that place lightly and the Queen gasped.

"Another finger, girl, and stroke that spot while you lick."

Almadee inserted a second finger beside the first and began to rub the little pad. The Queen gasped again, then panted a few times, then gasped. A flow of fluid coated Almadee's hand.

"More", panted the Queen. "More of the same with another finger, and suck on my pearl."

Almadee thought there not to be room for three fingers, and was surprised when it joined the other two with no difficulty. She felt the Queen's passage relax, then contract again. She took another deep breath and then closed her lips around the button at the joining of the Queen's inner lips. Tentatively, she sucked, only to have the Queen cry out, "Harder, girl, harder." Soon, she was sucking at the thick button with all her strength, and her three fingers stroked in and out of the Queen's dripping passage as rapidly as she could manage. Almadee kept her fingertips curled, and with each stroke, they brushed firmly over the little pad just inside the Queen's entrance.

Over and over, the Queen arched up off the bed and cried out. Over and over, Almadee felt a fresh flood of fluid coat her hand. Over and over, the Queen gasped for her to continue. When Almadee's hand and arm began to ache, and her mouth became too tired to suckle, the Queen gently touched her head.

"You have exhausted me, girl, and I must rest, but I will call for you again. Perhaps then, you can experience what you just gave me. We also have other lessons to learn. Now, go to the door. Panuli will be there to take you to your chamber."

As Almadee put on her robe and walked to the door, the Queen moaned and then quivered. The last sight Almadee had of her that night was the contracting and relaxing of lips between the Queen's spread thighs.

Panuli said nothing as she took Almadee to her chambers. As was always the case, once Panuli closed the door, she pushed the bolt home. Almadee sighed. She had escaped pain, at least for the moment, but was still a prisoner. She was also certain the Queen would tire of her one day, and then she would be either passed on to the King as fertile ground for his seed, or sent to the bordello maintained for the soldiers in garrison. She fell asleep trying to think of some way to escape.

[]

Breena woke with a weight on her chest. She looked down and saw Twindle's arm resting just below her breasts. She started to move it away when she realized the arm was hot. Brenna carefully placed Twindle's arm at his side and then felt his forehead. He was as if he'd slept in the coals in the firepit. The evil spirits had entered his wound and were trying to take him away to the spirit world.

Breena knew almost nothing of the arts and magic of a healer. Their secrets were carefully guarded and passed on to only one person per generation. She was sure there were potions that would drive away the spirits, but knew not what they were. Her only experience with fevers was what her mother did when Breena was ill. That was to drive away the fever by keeping the person cool. In winter, when fevers usually came, her mother would use snow or ice wrapped in cloths and placed on the face and body of the stricken person. Breena had no snow or ice, but she did have cool water.

Breena went to the crack in the wall from which the pond received water, filled one of the cups and brought it back to Twindle's side. She tore another strip from her dress and folded it into a pad, then dipped it in the cup. This pad she placed on Twindle's forehead. Breena felt Twindle's face a bit later and found it was still hot. She tore another strip from her dress, soaked it with water, and placed it on Twindle's neck, then poured the rest of the cup of water over Twindle's tunic. Taking both cups this time, Breena fetched more water from the crack in the rock. Soon, his tunic was soaked, but when Breena felt his cheeks, they felt a little cooler.

The rest of the night and day, except for one trip outside to relieve herself and to make sure the horses had not wandered away, Breena brought cool water from the crack in the wall and poured it over Twindle's tunic. By evening, he seemed to be better. Breena checked her snares and found two more rabbits. While these roasted over the fire, she removed the bloody bandages from Twindle's thigh.

The cut was red and swollen, and gray-yellow fluid oozed from the opening. Breena knew this was the evil spirit trying to dig deeper into Twindle's body. She used some of her soap weed and more water from the crack to cleanse the wound and then tore more strips from her dress to bind it again.

Breena ate quickly, and then brought more cool water. All through the night, she kept her fire high enough to dimly light the cavern. All through the night she kept Twindle's forehead and neck pads and tunic soaked in the cool water from the crack.

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the canopy of leaves and dappled the entrance to the cavern, Breena felt Twindle's cheeks again. They were cool against her fingertips. She untied the bandage on his thigh and inspected the cut. A little of the gray-yellow oozed from the cut, and she carefully washed it away. The redness was almost gone, and her mother had often said that air was the best medicine for cuts. Breena threw the soiled bandages into the fire and left the cut to heal in the open.

The sun was high over the opening in the trees when Twindle stirred.

"I'm cold", were his first words, followed by "Why am I all wet?"

"The spirits attacked your cut last night. I kept you cool with water to drive them away, and washed them from the cut. Do you feel better?"

"I would feel better if I was dry and warm, but yes, I am better than last night. What happened to your clothes?"

123456...8