The Warrior's Kiss Pt. 01

Story Info
Mira finds herself ensnared by her captor the Warrior Prince.
1.2k words
4.35
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

A Warrior's Kiss

'I want you,' he growls into the soft skin of her neck.

'I--I want you too,' she whispers back, surprised as the words leave her mouth. Mira had been waiting twenty-three years to be free of the burden of her parent's crimes, punished as a child to spend those first years of her life serving the King and Queen as the penalty for merely being born. She had been waiting all this time to escape the clutches of King Horax only to have fallen freely into the hands of his son, the Warrior Prince Erix.

Now she stood in the high-chambers of the alchemist with the Prince. A small sigh escapes her lips as his finger entwine with her own. His touch clouds her thoughts as much as the mead they had been enjoying at dinner. Erix spins her around, pressing his warm lips against the back of her shoulder. It only takes a second for his nimble fingers to expertly unlace the tight stays clutching her body. Once it's undone, she cries out in pleasure as she feels everything relax, her body melting into him some more.

As he drops the stiff garment to the floor, Mira takes the first natural breath she has had all evening as her breasts swell freely, their tight pink tips hardening in anticipation of his touch. Tugging at the cords holding Mira's skirts and petticoats to her body Erix undoes the multitude of knots and bows tied by her ladies maid until the delicate fabric slips down, leaving her in nothing but her soft linen shift.

'Are we safe here? Mira asks breathlessly, glancing at the wooden door of the small room. The fire crackles cheerfully from across the room, keeping them warm but not entirely preventing the goosebumps that break out across her flesh as he gently pulls at the neckline of her shift, exposing her collar bone to the touch of his lips

He lets go of her hands, pinning her against the wall with his shoulder, the rough stone biting into her exposed skin. A moan escapes Mira's lips; his breath is hot on her neck. With both hands, he pulls up her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

'We're not going to be found here. The alchemist is away,' he says gruffly, his breath tickling the hair behind her ear. Slowly he works the shift up from around her hips. The smooth skin of his hands is warm against the exposed skin of her soft thighs. He grips both her ass cheeks and squeezes them gently. It's not tight enough to hurt, but it is enough to send a thrill of pleasure towards the sensitive place between her legs.

She presses against him, her body reacting to his touch.

Erix smiles. 'You're so... unexpected,' he says. He feels her through her linen shift. Every touch is electrifying. His hands find their way back to her ass, and he picks her up. Mira keeps her legs wrapped tight around his waist as he carries her over to the desk. She looks around the alchemist's chambers.

The small room is packed with shelves filled with books and rolls of parchment. Mysterious amber bottles and wooden boxes with words written in an unfamiliar language cover every flat surface, and more parchment is pinned to the walls; handwritten notes, diagrams and recipes. The alchemist is every bit as mysterious as they say.

It doesn't feel like she should be trespassing, but Erix was the Prince, and the fire was lit despite the alchemist's absence from the castle. Mira knew that meant at least one servant knew they were up here, and that was one extra person who could reveal her secret. Later, she would have to find out which servant had lit the fire and what they had been told. She didn't like killing people, but sometimes people had to do things they didn't want to do.

The Prince was a warrior, he understood having to do difficult things, but Mira notes that his hands didn't feel like warrior's hands as they play with the edge of her shift. She lay back against the papers and books, ignoring the hard sides digging into her back. She closes her eyes, and another small moan escapes her lips as his hands trace a slow path up the inside of her thighs, the tips of them gently skimming the curly bed of hair protecting her soft centre.

She hears him pulling at more fabric, but what? She is bare, but for the shift, she's still in. She opens her eyes, leaning upon her elbows to find him standing proud, his clothes in a discarded pile on the floor.

His skin is golden in the firelight. Soft twists of bronze hair dust his chest, making their way down his front. He steps forward, and she gasps as he pulls her hand out to grasp his hard length. He is hot, burning under her touch as she gently explores the silky skin of his shaft. He closes his eyes, and a moan of desire escapes his lips. At that moment, Mira wished she could capture it and lock it away forever.

A glimmer of the man beneath the warrior Prince.

He opens his eyes; the warrior is back. Within a second, his strong hands lift her from the desk. She wraps her legs tight around his waist as he carries her over and lays her down on the many soft furs covering the floor in front of the hearth. The heat of the flames feels cool compared to the desire coursing through her body.

Erix pulls the ribbon above her collar bone, and the shift opens up.

'Stand,' he commands, voice thick with an emotion she cannot place. Mira does as he instructs, standing. When she does, the soft white linen falls from her body, leaving her exposed before him.

He bows his head as if in prayer then guides her closer. Still kneeling, Erix runs his warm, dry hands up and down her legs, then higher, gently cupping her breasts. He kneels up and kisses each nipple with a gentle, damp kiss. The hard pink buds ache for his touch. Mira puts her hands on either side of his head, gently tipping it back, so she can look into his face.

She leans down, gently brushing a soft kiss across his brow. His skin reacts, and so does his hard cock, as it pulses and throbs. Then he grabs her, pulling her down onto the soft furs and rolling her onto her back. The heat of the fire scorches Mira's skin as the Prince nestles between her legs, gently prying them apart, leaving her fully exposed. She meets his bright gaze in the firelight.

Mira gasps as his head ducks down, and his mouth finds her wetness. His tongue, hot and insistent, plunges deep into her core. He pulls it back moves in lazy circles, teasing her clit as it throbs under his touch. She reaches out, clutching at the rugs, fighting back the scream that wants to rip out of her.

His tongue explores again, the sensation more overwhelming than anything Mira had known possible. She gasps, and Erix head comes up for a moment. He meets her eyes again, his chin glistening with her own juices. He cocks his head to one side.

'Are you not enjoying this?' he asks, as a drop of her cum rolls down his chin. Mira swallows hard.

'I want to taste it,' she says, and in a second, he pounces, pressing his mouth against hers, the warm nectar of her pussy sweet on her tongue as she pulls him closer.

To Be Continued.