The Warrior's Plaything: Oonagh's S

Story Info
Held in Thrall's powerful grasp-Oonagh resists, then submits.
964 words
3
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotoman
Dotoman
2 Followers

Oonagh sat in the dark corner of the tavern, sipping her wine and watching as Thrall strutted around. She had heard tales of his great strength, but never thought she would see him in person. He was a formidable figure: tall and muscular with wild hair that cascaded down to his shoulders. His blue eyes seemed to pierce right through her soul every time they met hers across the room. Suddenly he was standing before her, looming over her small frame like an imposing mountain peak shrouded in misty fog. He leaned forward and grasped Oonagh's chin firmly between his fingers, lifting it up so their eyes could meet again for what felt like an eternity until he finally spoke: "I have been watching you all night" Oonagh gulped nervously at this declaration; something about Thrall made her feel both captivated yet terrified at once - it was almost paralyzing, Oonagh screamed out in terror and tried to push him off her but he was too strong. He pinned her hands above her head then tore open the front of Oonagh's dress, exposing her breasts. Thrall: "You will be mine tonight" Oonagh: "No! Please don't do this! I beg you...I plead with you...please let me go!" But Thrall only laughed as if amused by Oonagh's pleas for mercy. The patrons largely ignored the scene as he carried her to bed.

The room began to spin around them both as Thrall lifted Oonagh off the bedroom. With one swift motion he spun around until they were facing toward the wall and pinned Oonagh against it before finally pushing himself inside of her.

Thrall nipped and licked at Oonagh's skin as he moved, sending shivers of pleasure and pain coursing through her body. He grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand, tugging it gently as his other hand slid down the length of her back then hooked around to cup one buttock firmly in its grasp.

Thrall continued to explore Oonagh's body with his hands, every touch demanding and rough as he moved from her breasts, down her stomach and along the length of each leg. His mouth travelled a similar path, trailing wet kisses across her skin until finally reaching between Oonagh's thighs where he used his fingers to tease at the delicate flesh there before pushing inside of her. With one hand gripping tightly onto Oonagh's hip while he thrust into her relentlessly with the other; all semblance of gentleness was gone now replaced by an animalistic primal force that drove Thrall ever deeper within his victim.

Thrall's other hand moved to the back of Oonagh's head, winding his fingers through her hair as he pulled it up and then brought it down hard against her buttocks. The sudden stinging sensation sent a shockwave throughout Oonagh's body.

"please...stop." she said, but without conviction. Already a part of her desperately wanted him not to stop.

Thrall grabbed a length of rope and expertly tied it around her wrists, binding them together in one tight knot. He then pulled out another piece and placed it between Oonagh's teeth like an animal bit before pushing himself into her once more.

Thrall's thrusts became increasingly harder and faster as he pulled Oonagh closer to him with the rope, her cheeks flushing red from the impact of his powerful movements.

Oonagh felt her resistance melting away as Thrall pounded into her body, the sound of his deep grunts filling the air around them. She could feel her toes curling against their will.

The sound of Oonagh's cheeks slapping against Thrall's hips echoed throughout the room and into the tavern as he thrust into her body with wild abandon. The bed frame creaked and rocked violently under their combined weight, while moans and groans escaped from both of them intermingled with deep breaths.

The sound of the rope being pulled out of Oonagh's mouth was followed by a sudden stinging sensation as Thrall used it to whip her buttocks. She yelped in pain and pleasure at once, feeling an intense thrill shoot through her body each time the rope made contact with her skin. He continued whipping her while thrusting into her - every movement causing new waves of ecstasy to wash over Oonagh.

Oonagh shivered with pleasure as she licked her lips before responding breathlessly: "I'm yours... your whore, your slave - make me yours."

Thrall grabbed a fistful of Oonagh's hair tightly, tugging it sharply as he slammed himself into her again and again,. With every movement sending waves rippling through her body, Thrall leaned forward towards Oonagh's ear "Do you want more?" He growled menacingly before released an animalistic grunt upon hearing Oonagh's response: "Yes...more please! Show me who's boss!"

Thrall grabbed hold of the rope before expertly tying Oonagh's ankles together and then stretched them out across both corners of the bed. She was now lying before him in complete submission - body trembling with anticipation as Thrall leaned over to whisper into her ear once more "What are you?"

As Thrall continued to thrust into Oonagh, the sound of her moans grew even louder. His hands roamed over every inch of her body as he moved with an increasing ferocity that was almost animalistic in its intensity. Sweat dripped from both their bodies and it seemed like time had stopped altogether until finally - overcome by pleasure - Oonagh issued a desperate plea: "Fuck me... Harder! Make me your whore!"

Thrall slowly pulled out of Oonagh, a satisfied smile playing across his lips as he looked down at her. He let out a chuckle then reached forward to give her still quivering buttocks one final slap before standing up and reaching for the rope that had been restraining her wrists just moments earlier.

Dotoman
Dotoman
2 Followers