All Comments on 'The Warrior's Plaything: Oonagh's S'

by Dotoman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a lot too it. Why her change of heart after being sexually assaulted? If being taken was her kink, would she already know it if she's in a tavern of low repute? Add more to the backstory and the dimensionality of the characters with layers of motives, and you'll get more of a story. For example, she wants him for something, and the reluctant damsel was her top choice as a way to snare him. He was looking for someone like her for a different reason (other than pure sex), and he led with being a brute because he thought that's what she was looking fore. You don't have to use any of this, but just some thoughts about how to make the story other than, I was drunk, she was drunk, I grabber her, I fucked her, the end... Look up "God of Mischief and Lies" by FireFaery with an interesting spin on what you are trying to write.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1659737&page=submissions

DotomanDotomanabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

The character is Thrall (Warcraft), and it's an excerpt from a larger fanfic story. She's supposed to be on his side in the story, they're travelling with an army, so she wasn't expecting to be assaulted. She was already attracted to him and would've let him fuck her consensually if he had pursued her normally. She has her own abilities so wouldn't have been in danger from any run-of-the-mill soldiers or tavern patrons but was no match for thrall (and she secretly wanted to get fucked anyways), so she didn't bother trying to fight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous