All Comments on 'The Warrior's Reluctant Bride Pt. 02'

by Thefountainpen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why must woman be treated as property all the time. It’s sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And of course she turns into a doormat while he remains a complete dickhead.

greysamgreysamover 1 year ago

Well done! Keep it up. I would love to read a spin off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'reprimand' in common usage during the bronze age, then? Amusing.

mima_turtledovemima_turtledoveover 1 year ago

This was SUCH a good story! I feel like Raina and Asim’s story could have been continued just a little bit. Sad to see it end.

DsRiceDsRiceover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my God! I read the first one ages ago and today when I clicked "now stories" and saw this, I was so thrilled! This is a beautiful story! Thank you thank you thank you! Your write beautifully, I love the attention to detail! Ignore the people gripping about her being his property. Personally I find it the sexiest thing ever when my partner growls "mine" against my skin. If they don't like the type of story, why the hell did they read it? Literotica has plenty of stories with Domme heroins. This story is perfect!

Hooked_on_SmutHooked_on_Smutover 1 year ago

What???? This is finished?? Ooohhh... more please. The characters just started to develop and bond.

In a way I'm glad it's finished as there are way too many unfinished stories in this site, but I'm also disappointed at the same time. I wish it's a lot longer as I really enjoyed reading it. I did read part 1 when it came out and really glad you continued, but I do really wish you developed it further. I guess short and sweet is better than unfinished.

Thank you for sharing and finishing it.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story. Definitely looking forward to the spin off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for this wonderful update and looking foward to the spin off story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope that’s not the end of their story! Do they eventually fall in love? Does he end up killing Marin?

rockinzoerockinzoeover 1 year ago

As others have said this cannot be their end!

I never read stories this long, but yours has captured me! Thank you

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

OMG! that was so awesome!!!!!!!!! I hope you write more of their story. Just to wrap it up and tie up some loose ends. Especially how these two end up. Although you say it is finished it feels more like you left us still hanging. Holy mackerel you are a great story teller and honestly this needs more of a finish. I don't know if I could read any of your other stories now in fear of becoming really invested in the story and plot only to be left unfulfilled again. It's your fault for being that good of a story teller!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, please keep writing this story, it's so good! I'm also glad that you're doing a spinoff too. You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Very well rounded. There are several spelling errors but it didn’t detract too much.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Please continue with the Warrior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

raina needs to be put into her place and apologize to asim. she’s been acting so foolishly and even towards the end still thinks of marin. i would’ve wanted to see a realization from her and her realizing how good asim is to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story. I hope that you'll give it one more chapter before moving onto Freya's spinoff!

bucksumgalbucksumgalabout 1 year ago

I loved this story.

bucksumgalbucksumgalabout 1 year ago

And I'd love to read about Freya and Rukh. Theirs would be a very different story because they are very different characters.

Now that you've created the world, you can travel back to it again and again with new stories. For example, I'd love to see Raina's sharp tongue mix with regal posture to show that she is her husband's equal in leadership when someone (the third tribe?) says something inappropriate in front of the Kirilli. Maybe around the fire. Asim would be so proud of her.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate9 months ago

Looking forward to reading about Freya and Rush and hope that Raina was able to meet her duties as the chieftains wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I demand more of little miss viper and her Mr. Mamma bear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThefountainpen@Thefountainpen
I write at home for myself in my spare time as a hobby whenever inspiration hits. I'm new to posting online but if people enjoy my stories I'm open to posting some of my others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES