All Comments on 'The Washing'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
happyplayerhappyplayerover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Loved it. Just gave it a five star. A love story that gently took us along the path to true love. So glad they hooked up. I hate frustrating stories that end up having us in a bad mood. We need more happiness in life! There is enough grayness in real life.

And of course it was exceptionally erotic. Want more lol

igorioigorioover 5 years ago

Beautiful story

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Fun and loving.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 5 years ago
LOVE FREEDOM

And, happy endings.

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! Sexual catharsis, freedom, and growth via positive experiences with happy endings are definitely typical of my stories. If you are looking for more of this in the world, I am happy to provide, and I wish these experiences upon you as well. Thanks you for reading and voting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Much too long!

The concept was incredible. The introduction somewhat ameliorated that, but the events were predictable after the Friday washing, and took too much space to complete. A possible 5 diminished to a 3.

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, anon. I'm glad you loved the concept, and sorry the length inspired such a big drop! My goal for this story was to investigate erotic touch in a much deeper way than I have previously, necessitating a longer story. I hope you found the little twist on the cleanliness theme fun at the end. Thanks for the read, as always!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
The Washing should be a national college activity

The idea behind it, to wash away thoughts of poor grades, missed exams, and so on, seems like a great activity at colleges and universities.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Good luck in the contest.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 5 years ago
Enjoyable but too long

Good story but slow edging towards tedious after about page 5. The frequent use of the term sarcastically really did start to grate, especially as it was often used inappropriately.

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks @Privates1stClass! I agree, I could have used a little pick-me-up like that from time to time back then! ;) Glad you enjoyed the read.

@Thesilveredfox: I checked on the use of "sarcasm" here and it seems that while the primary definition involves the conveyance of a negative attitude (ridicule, scorn) this is not necessarily a requirement. Colloquially, it can merely employ irony as a tease or taunt, without the intent to be harsh, such as it is used to describe the humorous provocation between the characters in this story. Still, I prefer not to use language that's a distraction from the story, so I will watch that and try to reflect the expectations indicated here. Thanks for the feedback!

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
Excellent sense of college ritual ...

nice exploration of the college ritual that tempts young men and women into revealing themselves. Might be a bit more believable with the inclusion of a "non-coupled" option, with those who don't want to jump on someone of the opposite sex. And I doubt a college would push for a ritual like this to happen on campus -- too much legal exposure, if you'll pardon the pun.

Enjoyable read. 5 stars. looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unexpected outcome

Why is it that I find solace in the most random places? Its erotic novels now. I didnt come here to cry

JjonestJjonestover 5 years ago
Pure Eriotic Fun

Another gem. I appreciated the change of pace with the more detailed explorations and descriptions.

Sign me up for the next washing!

cementhead35cementhead35about 4 years ago
You are a master!!

I've read several of your stories...none are run of the mill. All have novel plots. All are eminently readable and well written.

WouldRimUWouldRimUabout 3 years ago
long

too long for my tastes but loved it

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

So lovely, so sexy, so warm and positive about sex! Thank you

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE10 months ago

Lpvely story I did not find it too long at all. I yhink it should have let their starting love come to full force and have ut in romance. Almost a full love story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A wonderful lighthearted college lust story. Wonder how Brooke and Mark continue, and if John decides to make trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...