The Washing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,867 Followers

Brooke turned her attention back to John, who had just finished undressing.

"Let's go, buddy! Haven't you ever whipped out your cock in public before?" Natalie exclaimed sarcastically, ending with a snort.

Mark kicked off his sandals and quickly yanked his shirt off, feeling the warmth of the sun immediately gracing his chest. Mildly lightheaded, he began to unzip his shorts, feeling as if he was about to step off a cliff. Natalie made it no easier, as she took a step back and placed her hands on her hips, nodding with approval as she examined the unveiling of his body. He tugged his shorts off, standing there in only his boxers. Natalie looked down with a look of breathless anticipation. He followed her eyes to the slight bulge at the front of his boxers, indicating the presence of growing arousal that defied his efforts to block it.

Mark took a deep breath in and then grabbed the waistband of his boxers. Slowly, he bent forward and slid them down his legs, removing them completely at the bottom and placing them on top of his pile of clothes. He stood back up, feeling the sunlight and breeze invading unfamiliar territory. When he was facing Natalie again, he stood there sheepishly, calmly allowing her to examine his exposed penis, which she did with absolute enthusiasm and zeal. She appeared to be concentrating first on his long shaft which, while still flaccid, was beginning to lengthen and thicken more and more under her watchful gaze. Natalie followed it right to the tip, taking delight in the bulbous head of his cock, then followed back up his shaft to his neatly trimmed pubic hair, and down to the tight, swollen pouch of his testicles. As she did this, his eyes traveled back to the clean slit at the entrance to her vagina. For a few moments he felt awkward, yet incredibly aroused, standing before his partner as they quietly explored each other's private parts with great fascination.

Natalie's attention was suddenly drawn elsewhere. Mark raised his eyes and detected a look of surprise on her face, which softened into a curious satisfaction. He studied her expression for a few moments, wondering what was going on, then followed her line of vision. There he found Brooke frozen in a half-step toward her bucket of water. Unaware of either Natalie or Mark's gaze, her attention remained firmly fixed upon the lower half of Mark's body. Her lips pressed together and then moved apart. A mild sense of astonishment lingered on her face as her eyes decidedly devoured the sight of Mark's cock.

She looked up suddenly, catching both of their stares, then frantically turned away, grasping at her bucket and carrying it back to John with her back to them. Mark kept watching. Brooke took another secret glance to the side, then back down at her bucket as she placed it at her feet. She fought heroically to remove a smile from her face that rapidly began to creep across it.

"Aww... look at you two checking each other out..." Mark heard Natalie saying.

Mark chuckled and turned his attention back to Natalie. "Sorry..." he said.

"No, that's okay. I mean... I know I have smaller boobs and all but..." she remarked, with a little self-deprecating humor.

"Oh! No, they're not that small," said Mark, suddenly more attentive to her perky breasts. "Besides, you give guys too much credit. All boobs are good boobs, to us." They both laughed as he gave them an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"Well, get moving then. These little boobies aren't gonna wash themselves!" she joked, scooping them playfully with her hands and pointing them squarely in his direction.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "You mean... I can wash those too?"

"Uhh... duh," replied Natalie, taken aback.

"Wow, okay. I thought I was supposed to avoid certain areas or something."

"What the fuck, dude?" she snorted, "Are you serious? Take a fucking risk once in a while!"

Mark continued chuckling nervously. "I mean... shit. Okay! Do I just... rub them down?"

"Well first you gotta get me wet," Natalie said, before suddenly realizing what she'd said. They both burst into wild laughter. She began to turn a bright red. "Wait... wait... that didn't come out right. Well, maybe it did. Anyway, I mean you gotta grab the sponge and get the soap and water all over me first. Then you can have at it."

"All right," Mark said, clapping his hands and rubbing them together as if excited to get started.

He bent down and fished the large, water-logged sponge out of their bucket, then stood face to face with his partner. Natalie's body tensed up with excitement as he held the object beside her neck and gave it a soft squeeze. A gush of water was released and crashed into her shoulder. A quick river of water ran over her skin, shining like quicksilver in the afternoon sun. It branched in two; one ribbon snaking into the shadowy pocket of her armpit and the other zipping down her chest and winding its way through the small division between her breasts.

Mark resaturated the sponge in order to repeat the process and, on his way back up, discovered that Natalie's body was quickly becoming covered in small goosebumps that stood out prominently from her flesh. He doused the other side of her body with water and watched her hair stand on end. Her small pink nipples pointed happily outward, unmistakably sensitive to the water, the air, and his close presence.

He continued the process of squeezing water over her body, then began to rub the sponge gently over her body. As it ran along the side of her torso, it tugged gently at the side of her breast, causing it to spring to life as the friction was released. Feeling a surge of arousal at the sight of her jostling chest he quickly cast his eyes downward to her bellybutton, fixating on the dark hollow while he attempted to steady his mind.

Mark gave the sponge another squeeze upon her stomach and watched the water run downward and pool into her navel. It briefly collected there then emptied itself, causing a fine stream of water to run downward into her pubic area. The small trickle of water found its way to her labia, running smoothly through her intimate cleft, and Mark discovered how swollen it had become. Her two smooth lips seemed to expand with clear arousal. It was only then, beaded with tiny droplets of moisture, that he noticed the scant, almost imperceptible hairs growing back with a light stubble.

He squatted down to run the sponge over her thighs, growing dizzy with his own arousal over the intimate view he was receiving of her private parts; being able to so closely study the details of her captivating womanhood. He felt his thickening cock gently slapping against his thighs as he began to run the sponge more quickly over her lower body, while trying to exorcise the tempting thoughts that started to invade his mind. With each heavy slap, he grew ever more conscious that the battle he was waging with himself was destined to end in failure.

Just as his fear of an embarrassing erection reached its peak, its growth was halted unexpectedly by a troubling distraction nearby. Mark had just glanced to his right for a quick check on Brooke. There he found John carrying on in front of his friends as he stood by her with their sponge in one hand. She turned her back to him for a moment. All of a sudden, John swung his hand flat against Brooke's buttocks.

A deafening smack echoed across the yard.

Mark watched as Brooke winced. Her butt cheeks gave a violent wobble. Within moments a red mark began to form on the site of impact. She turned and gave a slightly embarrassed smile at their friends, however, Mark caught a private glare shared briefly between her and her boyfriend seconds later. Suddenly Brooke glanced over at Mark, realizing that he'd seen what happened. His heart sank as he saw her expression; a mixture of embarrassment and pain.

John briefly stopped laughing to announce, "Can you believe I have the hottest fucking girlfriend ever?!" One of his frat brothers started to laugh and nod. Mark stared incredulously at the one giving this response, who responded with agreement while his own girlfriend stood just behind him.

"Hey--" Mark heard Natalie say.

"Oh, sorry," he replied, realizing he'd been neglecting his partner.

"No problem. I don't blame you."

"For what?"

"For hoping that Brooke feeds the hose right up John's ass, cranks the knob, and storms off."

Mark laughed. "You know, a freak colonoscopy is surprisingly close to what I was thinking..." Natalie snickered.

"Okay, now that you've got me all sopping wet and dripping," Natalie continued with a sly grin, "why don't you grab that bar of soap and see how slippery you can make me."

Mark glanced up and down Natalie's body, still doing his best to be respectful about it despite her teasing. Her supple, naked flesh was beaded with glistening droplets of water that sparkled in the sunlight. Occasionally, a small drop freed itself and made a run for it down her chest, snaking between her budding breasts and inevitably curling around the opening of her bellybutton before vanishing inside.

He reached for the bar of soap that had been supplied to them. It was off-white and veined with bluish striations. A distinct imprint of a seashell was stamped into it at the center of one side which bowed slightly outward. As soon as it became the slightest bit damp it instantly lathered into a smooth, creamy texture, so much so that it almost squirted out of his grip.

Mark wet his hands a second time and rubbed the bar of soap vigorously in his hands. All at once a powerfully refreshing scent filled his nostrils. Memories flooded his mind: childhood vacations on Cape Cod, the vanishing shoreline of an endless beach, slowly cruising fishing boats, the erratic squirt of clams tickling his bare feet. He lifted the soap to his nose and inhaled. Greening jetties, laughter, seagulls, the wind in his hair. It was an invigorating scent; the kind you see in television commercials with a montage of people showering with over-the-top enthusiasm.

He immediately saw this joy written across Natalie's face as he began to lather her body and engulf her in this scent. He could just see her there, in the shower, singing into her fist like it was a microphone and extolling the joys of her revitalizing cleanser.

"Holy shit, this stuff smells good," he finally remarked, sliding his hands up and down the length of her arms which she eagerly thrust forward for him.

"I know!" Natalie laughed, "Azure Bay is the best!"

Mark grinned. "Is that the hip soap these days?" he joked. "Are we using the 'in' soap?"

Natalie laughed. "Yeah, this soap is trending. All the cool kids are using it. If they made a dry, powdered version I'm sure we'd all be snorting it after class and hearing about it on the evening news."

"It's the latest craze!" Mark chuckled. He held it up to his nose and sniffed it again. "I wonder if anyone's tried freebasing this stuff."

They both found themselves in a fit of hysterics, laughing joyfully as they became enveloped in the fresh scent of the soap now beginning to form a thick layer of slippery suds over the bare flesh of Natalie's body. Mark continued to slather her from head to toe, coating her arms, her stomach, as well as her legs, and even her feet. However, he carefully avoided making any contact with her chest or reaching between her legs for that matter, an area he felt for sure she'd not welcome his greedy fingers. Mark proceeded anxiously, anticipating saving her breasts for last.

The moment he otherwise completed her front, Natalie squealed with delight and hopped in place, rotating her body one-hundred and eighty degrees. Knowing Mark was still squatting down by her feet, she stuck her bum in his face. He found himself staring at her two cheeks, covered in a glistening sheen and wobbling freely in response to Natalie's spirited giggling. Natalie reached back, raised her hand, and then quickly smacked one cheek, sending it jiggling even more.

"How's that for a butt-smack?" she asked. Mark smirked. "Wanna try? I could teach John a thing or two. There's a fine line. It's gotta be firm, yes, but not outright cruel. Go ahead, I can take it!"

"I dunno..." Mark said. Natalie snickered and wagged her buttocks closer to his face. He drew back, laughing. "My nose almost went in your crack!"

"It's okay, it's clean!" she exclaimed.

"Oh man..." he chuckled.

"Come ooonnn," she whined.

Mark leaned back and swung his hand forward to give Natalie's butt a gentle smack. He felt his flat palm make contact with the soft, spongy flesh which rippled instantly under the pressure.

"Ngh! Yes! -- Again!" Natalie arched her back and extended her rear end further outward, in Mark's direction. Suddenly he could distinctly see her pussy sandwiched between her legs. Her labia began to part, allowing a slow-moving gob of soap suds to weave its way over her pink, satiny flesh.

With a smirk, Mark smacked her butt cheek again, firmly, yet still clear of the pain John had caused Brooke.

"Oooh, fuck! Yes..." Natalie groaned. Mark rolled his eyes and chuckled again before rubbing his hands in brisk circles over her cheeks, coating them in a comical white layer of foam.

"There! Done!" he said, standing back up while patting her bum happily.

Natalie turned and looked at him eagerly. He faced her squarely and looked down at her chest. Her breasts were unavoidable now, being the last bits on the agenda. Natalie eyed him curiously and with no shortage of amusement. Her perky boobs stuck outward from her chest like two small apples waiting to be plucked from a tree. He inhaled sharply and then reached forward, placing his hands upon them and feeling her hardened nipples poking into the palms of his hands.

Natalie snickered. "Goin' in for the kill..."

Mark laughed and relaxed a little at the humorous nature of the situation, then began to softly knead her boobs with his hands. His fingers curled around them, cupped them from underneath, and slid smoothly over her nipples. Moving in circles, he covered her soft, pliable flesh in a carpet of foam. Mark glanced up at Natalie, expecting her to be looking down at her breasts as he fondled them, but he was surprised to see her eyes closed. She was breathing softly in and out, lost in the sensation as if in a dream.

Due to the lack of eye contact, Mark felt his anxiety subside for a moment. He, too, succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure of the experience; the joy of standing there nude, caressing a beautiful young woman's bare breasts, soapy, wet, soft, and slippery under the constant movement of his curious hands. He softly squeezed then compressed them together, observing their movement, their springy texture, and the stark contrast with her now extremely erect nipples. If he applied too much pressure, they would squirt free from his grasp and wiggle into place. After several moments, he grew worried that she might laugh at his eagerness and he stopped.

"Okay, how's that?" Mark asked, taking a step back and observing her fully lathered body. Slowly moving strips of white slid lazily down her arms, chest, and legs. A small mass of suds spread over her breasts and began to curl down the sides, allowing her pink nipples to emerge once again and point excitedly in his direction. He struggled to maintain his arousal as some of the soap was funneled toward the apex of her sex where it slid smoothly over her bare mound and traveled through the fissure of her swollen lips.

"You missed a spot..." she said coyly, opening her eyes slowly.

"I did?"

Natalie grabbed Mark's hand. He flinched as she slid it down over her pubic mound. Mark's heart started racing as he felt his fingers slip between the smooth lips of her pussy then sink into a warm, wet hollow, even more slippery than her outer flesh. Slippery in the way a woman's own body lubricated itself, and more viscous than any soap.

"W-whoa..." he said, startled. "You want me to wash there too?"

"Mmm hmm..." she moaned, her constant joking suddenly silenced by the sensation of Mark's fingers sliding over her sensitive clit.

Mark began slowly rubbing his fingers back and forth over the hardening nub now peeking outward, and then dragged them through the parting seam of her outer labia, increasingly swollen and alive with an electric tingling. He listened to her soft sighs, watching her adjust her stance to widen farther for him. She let her head droop forward as if weakened by the incredible pleasure of his careful stimulation.

Mark could feel Natalie starting to squirm. Her eyes were closed again. She was droning softly to herself. He gazed downward, watching her moist flesh parting for his fingers and then sealing back up again as he dragged his fingers over her vulva. She suddenly whimpered as he grew bolder, sinking his digits deep inside her body and then slowly dragging them back out again, listening to the faint crackle of sticky wetness releasing itself from his fingers.

She began to gyrate her hips slightly, urging him to continue, begging him with her body to continue stroking her pussy. Wild, erotic sensations moved in waves up and down his body, surges of adrenaline that unsteadied his mind, that made him yearn for her to respond in kind and touch his own body.

"Fuck... this is it..." he heard himself think as the blood rushed between his legs. There was no stopping it now. He felt his cock first begin to thicken and expand between his thighs, then start to twitch and harden. It slowly rose away from his body, throb by throb, until it ticked up into the air and extended fully away from his body. His hard cock now reached triumphantly toward the sky, boldly announcing the sheer thrill of the experience at hand, as Natalie's warm, slippery body quivered in his hands.

Mark's thoughts became wild and frantic. Would everyone laugh at the fact that he sported a skyward boner? Would Brooke be upset that it was caused by Natalie? His partner still had her eyes closed and was swooning at his every touch. He wondered what her reaction would be the moment she opened her eyes, looked down, and saw his massive erection.

Overwhelmed with embarrassment, Mark glanced out across the lawn. To his surprise, he soon found himself confronted with a plethora of erect penises. In the time that had elapsed while he worked on Natalie's body, every guy in the yard had succumbed to their arousal just as he did. Suddenly, he was no longer so alone. He stood there gawking at the sight of stiff, bobbing erections on all sides, then glanced down at his own, gently swinging from side to side as he continued to move his hands over Natalie's body.

Then, just like that, he looked back up and saw Brooke. Her eyes were lifted slightly, narrowed, gazing intently. For a moment they moved to his eyes, then lowered again. His head felt hot. She was obvious about what she was doing. His lengthy, swollen member was the object of her full attention. A small smile began to form on her lips. He smiled back, waiting for her eyes to meet his again.

She shot him another look, blinked a few times, then exploded into a huge grin. Embarrassed by her own reaction, she looked away, hiding her enjoyment from him. Mark began to laugh. His heart beat frantically.

Natalie opened her eyes. "What?" she said. "Did--" She looked downward suddenly, her eyes having caught the movement of his wavering manhood. Natalie's eyes grew twice their size in the span of a couple seconds. Mark sheepishly withdrew his hand from her sopping pussy.

"My, my, my... Would you look at that..." she remarked excitedly. Natalie's eyes sparkled as she gazed directly at it. He flinched briefly as she reached out and grasped him firmly. Natalie gave his member a quick tug as if to get a sense of its hardness and length. She cocked her head at it thoughtfully. "Actually, it's as big as my favorite dildo. Almost."

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,867 Followers
123456...8