The Washing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers

In the midst of his bewilderment from being confronted by these temptations, Mark spotted the most beautiful woman yet, weaving through the amassing crowd with a sly grin and a long, confident stride. In his hyper-receptive state, he suffered a sudden pang of desire at the moment their eyes met. He was so engrossed in the vision of her sudden appearance that it took him a strangely long time to even become aware that he was, in fact, watching Brooke herself making her way through the crowd and approaching the very spot they'd planned to meet.

Brooke had hastily slipped on a pair of yoga shorts which did little to cover her lower body. Her long, bare legs terminated at her familiar brown running shoes that moved swiftly over the grass. Brooke's smooth butt, tightly contained by the spandex, bubbled outward behind her. The crotch of her shorts cinched into a small vertex, with a seam running down the middle in a mildly suggestive manner. She wore a tight-fitting, gray v-neck t-shirt which exaggerated the swelling of her braless chest that heaved gently from side to side and displayed a pair of pert nipples which poked visibly out through the fabric. The passing breeze blew locks of her hair across her face which she blew back away as if huffing and puffing at her late arrival.

"I'm here! I'm here!" she laughed as she rushed to Mark's side and briefly gripped his hand. She stood beside him, catching her breath and beaming.

"Having second thoughts?" he joked.

"Hell no!" she exclaimed, bending forward and holding her stomach. "Sorry, I'm a little out of breath. I got held up at my last class."

"So what you're saying is that you're all sweaty..."

"Yeah... a little bit..." she snickered.

"Well that's convenient, I was about to offer the fair maiden a luxurious bath!"

Brooke grinned. "Oh! How thoughtful of you!" she replied. "I shall oblige on the condition that I may bathe thee, as well."

"Surely!"

Brooke threw her arms around his neck and Mark pulled her close. He could feel her heart beating and his beating back against it.

"This is exciting!" she confessed, gazing into his eyes.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed.

Brooke raised an eyebrow. "Are you still nervous?" she asked, her lips curling into a grin.

"Horribly so."

Brooke threw her head back and laughed along with him. When the laughter subsided, she gave him a soft smile and said, "Well, I promise... when I'm done with you, you'll be very, very relaxed..." They exchanged grins.

Brooke glanced around the area, taking note of who was around, just as Mark had done. She observed the buckets everywhere, filled to the brim with water, as well as the multitude of cheap sponges and bars of soap gripped by revelers gathered all around them.

"Just a moment!" she exclaimed, raising her finger in the air before rushing off.

Moments later, Mark watched Brooke returning with their own bucket and supplies, weaving back through the crowds of couples and large groups of friends, gathered in circles and breaking into disjointed laughter. They were no doubt laughing at the jokes, confessions, and other sorts of comments inspired by the fact that they were on the verge of removing their clothes together. Soon to be frolicking naked on the grass, exposing every inch of their bodies to each other's curious eyes while risking arousal and stoking the fire of secret crushes.

The electricity of the crowd had reached its zenith. The girls looked at their assembling guy-friends as if holding secret bets with each other about the variety of penises they were about to make a mental inventory of. The guys practically danced on their toes, surrounded by the girls they'd become friends with, no doubt having fantasized about, brimming with excitement about the moment boobs would start popping out everywhere and the thrill of seeing pairs of panties sliding down their long legs.

The nervous excitement was finally interrupted by the whine and crackle of a microphone. "Okay everyone!" a booming voice suddenly shouted. The energized voices around them suddenly quieted down and grew attentive. "Hi! Welcome!" the voice continued. "Is everyone ready for this year's annual Washing?!"

The crowd roared, providing an instant indication to just how large it had grown. The unseen man with the microphone continued his welcome speech as Brooke and Mark took occasional side glances at one another, gritting their teeth excitedly and tapping their feet impatiently. Mark found himself swimming with emotions. Soon Mark heard the rattle of a piece of paper through the loudspeaker. After a pause, the affirmations began, which he realized were standard and well-codified; read in exactly the same manner year after year.

"We gather here today to expunge ourselves of the mistakes of our pasts, to rinse our minds of the things that trouble us and to wash away the memories of past failures. As we cleanse our bodies, so too are we cleansing our minds, our emotions, the negative thoughts that hold us back from success."

The crowd grew as restless and excited around Brooke and Mark as their friends had been at the earlier Washing. Students everywhere watched, listened, and exchanged looks. The man made his way swiftly through the speech as the energy and tension on the quad grew at a constant rate.

"We wash away the poor grades, the lost matches, the slept-through exams."

"We wash them away!" everyone roared in unison, Mark included, having now become familiar with the rites.

"We wash away the arguments, the grudges, the soured relationships."

Again the crowd droned, "We wash them away!"

"We wash away the threat of failure, of defeat, of loss, and of all other obstacles that stand in our way of making this the best year of our lives! Have a happy Washing everyone!" the man shouted at the top of his lungs, before switching off the microphone.

The crowd erupted into a storm of activity, at the center of which stood Brooke and Mark, turning to face one another. Beyond Brooke, a sea of clothed bodies grew increasingly animated. Patterns of colored fabric sailed upward and down again until they littered the grass and gave way to a network of skin tones that began to flood the quad.

Brooke gave Mark a huge grin before grabbing hold of her t-shirt and yanking it upward, over her head. Her large breasts pressed firmly against the fabric as it slid upward until it cleared her chest. Her two large boobs sprang free and bobbed happily before her with an impish buoyancy. Then she yanked her yoga shorts down and tossed them aside, before standing back up in all her naked glory. Mark's chest swelled with excitement at the now-familiar sight of her gorgeous figure. His eyes traveled down her body to the soft patch of fuzz between her legs and the delicate pink lips peeking through to arrest his attention.

Brooke cheered as Mark hurried to pull his own t-shirt off his body. He couldn't undress quickly enough, as Brooke eagerly advanced to help him with his shorts, wrestling the job of unzipping his fly from him and greedily taking charge of the big reveal. She squatted before him, yanking off his clothes with one hard tug. She reacted with a sudden laugh as this sent his penis flopping out in front of her face.

Mark felt the sudden rush of freedom he'd only just felt for the first time with Natalie at John's Washing earlier that week. He felt the same thrill of letting Brooke enjoy the sight of his body, the same erotic charge as girls all around him glanced over and stole an eager peek at his penis, then briefly flashed their eyes toward his with an inflamed look of approval.

Brooke stood back up and they observed each other with giddy excitement, devouring the sight of each other's naked bits with increasingly visible ardor.

The roar around them was still deafening. Half of the students had already ripped off their clothes excitedly, while the other half covered their mouths and gawked, hesitant to do it themselves. However, they soon began to catch up, yanking off pieces of clothing or having them yanked off them. Breasts and genitals continued popping out everywhere, each time accompanied by squeals of laughter and the shock of seeing friends share their bodies openly.

In the span of two minutes, Mark became witness to a widespread display of nudity such as he'd never seen before. The Washing at John's place earlier that week had merely the potential to whet one's appetite in the face of the sea of unclothed bodies that soon made their appearance all around him, stretching out in all directions like a vista of flesh. It reminded Mark of the illustrated book that he had been shown when he received "the talk" at a young age. Girls were lined up as if demonstrating the various shapes and sizes of female breasts, as were the men sporting a variety of penises. However, the bodies surrounding him soon shifted from anonymous figures to people he knew and that knew him.

Mark gawked at the shocking sight of girls he saw and interacted with regularly, on their way to and from class, in his lecture halls, some of them even having become friends he talked to at length on a daily basis. Now here they stood, completely nude, briefly scooping and gathering their full breasts in their hands in a last ditch effort to avoid embarrassment before finally relenting and embracing exposure; the intimate, feminine secrets of their bodies on full display for all to see. With an endless curiosity, he observed their boobs; some large and weighty, some small and perky, some with dark nipples, others rosy, flat or protruding. All of them moving, dancing, bouncing free as if mirroring the anxious excitement ushered in through the wild freedom of their shared nudity. He glanced casually at the fascinating variety of pussies, from full, thick lips, to others that were merely blushing slits. Some girls were fully shaven, others sported full bushes, and still others lingered somewhere in between with clean lips beneath a playful tuft of curly hair.

He felt his head spinning as he drowned himself in the spectacle of a small group of Asian girls nearby with their dark wisps tucked in between their pale, buckling legs, as well as a group of punk girls revealing secret tattoos so close to their waxed nether regions that perhaps they'd been chosen purposefully to surprise future lovers. He spied the hippies who threw their arms up into the sunlight and closed their eyes, turning in slow circles while flashing their hairy pits as thick as the fur between their legs, which caught the same sunlight and shone like reddish fire.

It was intoxicating, overwhelming, and stupefying, but equally so for the girls that he observed. He discovered in them the same giddy curiosity, as their eyes danced about the dense, muscular bodies crowded around them, enchanted by a generous masculinity that may as well have resembled a Roman statue hall. He could sense the secret desire building behind their eyes as they studied the clean, rounded lines of their biceps, the hard swell of their chests, and the sturdy thighs that flanked their long, thick cocks which swung loosely between their legs. Cocks truly everywhere, of all shapes and sizes, circumcised, uncircumcised, flopping about like sausages as they laughed and joked with one another.

He observed that Brooke, too, seemed perfectly amused by this extreme liberation. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she laughed softly and scanned the throngs of unclothed bodies, standing staggered and in rows, with breasts sloping outward to rosy points, and dark, neat triangles of hair tucked between their creamy thighs. At the male chests dusted with a smattering of hair atop toned figures leaning awkwardly to one leg. At their expressions of suspended disbelief, deeply conscious of the dark shadows of pubic hair between their legs from which their manhood emerged.

Mark and Brooke stood side by side, awash in the nervous, giddy laughter and glances cast from side to side. Eyes widening. Pointing. Laughter. Cocks slowly coming alive...

Brooke bent in half to quickly dunk the sponge into their bucket, then squeezed it a few times underwater until it was fully saturated. She stood back up in front of Mark with a feverish enthusiasm and carefully placed the cool, water-logged object against his chest. She ran it back and forth, up and down, until his torso was glistening. Mark watched her eyes, so deeply engrossed in the smooth curve of his pecs, his dark nipples like little red coins, and the little trail of hair beneath his bellybutton. The sponge moved gracefully along his arms and neck. She squeezed it sarcastically over his head. A trail of water zipped down over his brow and danced across the amused curl of his lips. She laughed and kissed them apologetically.

Mark could feel himself beginning to tremble as she began to lower herself, her eyes never leaving his, until the last moment when she faced his pelvis squarely. She gave his cock a teasing glance and then pretended to ignore it as she resaturated the sponge and went to town on his legs. The sponge moved firmly over his lower muscles, curling around his thighs and down to his ankles. Mark gazed downward, past the slowly expanding arc of his penis, observing the meticulous study of his body that Brooke seemed to be engaged in.

Brooke set aside the sponge and grabbed the bar of soap. The familiar fragrance of ocean spray and sweet-smelling blooms engulfed them as she massaged the pearlescent object between her palms until it vanished into a dome of white froth. She then stretched outward against his body, gliding her soapy hands upward along his torso toward his chest and back again. The grin on her face expanded until it lit up her whole face.

Smoothly Brooke's hands navigated Mark's body, rubbing briskly over his thighs, dragging a long stream of suds along the full length of his arms, polishing his back until it was glassy and slick. For a moment, he felt the absence of her gentle fingers as he faced away from her, watching similar events taking place all around him. Then he felt them return. They gripped the tightening muscles of his buttocks, curling around his cheeks and squeezing them sarcastically. He began to laugh. She playfully drummed against them with her palms, as if excited to see his muscles quiver.

Suddenly, Mark flinched as he felt her fingers slip into the warm hollow between his cheeks. It occurred to him that Brooke had slid her fingers deep into his butt crack, washing him thoroughly with soapy fingers. It was intimate and strange the way she touched him there, lathering a nook that only someone who really cared for him would want to venture into. It seemed so shocking a gesture-- such an intimate level of care with which she shared this ritual with him and cleansed his body so thoroughly, completely, all over. As odd a sensation as it was, her willingness to go this far somehow pushed his affections over the edge.

He glanced over his shoulder at her. She gazed up at him lovingly, smiling as if this task were no big deal. He felt his heart soften completely. Mark was lost in her. She had absorbed him through and through. He was hopelessly, helplessly smitten.

Brooke's loving caresses of his body continued until she turned him back around and squatted back down in front of his groin. He registered the fact that there was only one place left to explore. The place he was most sensitive and most eager to experience her adoration. She gazed at his cock as it slowly lifted away from his pelvis with anticipation. A wide smile stretched across her face.

Then, she teasingly denied him the satisfaction. Brooke lifted one of his feet and set it on her knee, then began to deeply engage his big toe. She gave him a suggestive look as if she were polishing off a different body part, the one where he had desired her touch. He grinned at her. She moved from toe to toe, curling her fingers around each one individually and stroking them with a wicked delight.

"My toes? Really?" he laughed.

She winked at him. "Just getting warmed up..."

After a moment, Brooke stood back up and announced the fact that it was his turn to wash her. It was clear that she was being a tease and that he'd have to work for any further enjoyment, so he eagerly grabbed the sponge and set to work, moistening her body just as she had done to him. He squeezed the sponge over her chest and watched the rivulets of water snake down between her breasts and then branch across her stomach. He ran it softly across her arms as she lifted them for him, then down the front and sides of her body.

Mark knelt down before Brooke and began to rub the sponge over her sturdy runner's thighs, though his eyes inevitably wandered between her legs. The soft patch of light brown fur covering her mons looked as if it were sparkling with a dewy moisture. He casually dragged the sponge over her sex, observing the way her pliable, pink flesh separated and stretched at the entrance to her vagina. He heard her exhale a soft sigh through her nose.

Soon Mark had worked up a solid lather in his hands with the bar of soap and squarely confronted her body once again. A thick, raw tension hung between them as he reached forward and moved his hands smoothly over her shoulders and down her arms. He returned them to her neck, caressing it softly and then moved them downward to her chest. A long trail of slick, white suds charted his course as his hands slid over the swelling femininity that blossomed outward between their bodies. Mark navigated her body with devotion, stroking the underside of her large breasts, his fingers curling around the outside, then over the top, rubbing and kneading them in circles. Her spongy flesh compressed eagerly under the gentle pressure of his strokes. He moved over her nipples which pressed back against his happy fingers with a growing firmness as they began to harden and become erect.

A dazed look of calm moved across Brooke's face as she relaxed into his amorous caresses. She reached for his body and her eyes flickered shut, as if in a trance. Mark felt the quivering of her fingers as they began to dig unintentionally into his flesh. He continued to manipulate her puffy, swollen nipples, raised from her breasts and dotted with tiny goosebumps. Her hands slid up the sides of his body. He heard her moan softly.

Mark grew briefly self-conscious, becoming fully aware that Brooke and he were beginning to grow increasingly amorous in public. He wondered what people would think if they discovered them beginning to explore each other in ways that went beyond the simple act of making each other clean. However, as he observed those gathered around him, he discovered that his excitement was not quite so unusual.

On all sides he observed squealing girls darting left and right in a fit of hysterics as guys squirted them with water, driven to the limits of their own crazed excitement by the uncontrolled movement of the boobs which lurched up and down in front of bare chests. It had become a free-for-all. The guys chased after the girls, already sporting massive erections pointed squarely in their directions. Young women everywhere ducked behind one another as if feigning fear of impalement by their impressive, fleshy projections. Bodies moved wildly in a sea of soapy bubbles. Softly wobbling, naked bums dripped with suds as their owners romped about with wild laughter and experienced the shocking sensation of having their slippery flesh massaged and rubbed by their amused friends.

Encouraged by the fact that he was not alone with his voyeuristic arousal, Mark continued his fervent mission to offer Brooke a sense of sensual pleasure matching that which she had offered him. His hands traveled the length of her body, executing the double task of lathering her up and at the same time massaging any remaining tension from her muscles. When he completed the safe zones of her front, Mark rotated Brooke's body and replenished his supply of soap.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers
1...345678