The Watcher

Story Info
His beautiful wife wanted another man.
4.8k words
4.45
40.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Daniel sat on a bench under the old Elm tree just across the pond from the bandstand. Lately, City Park had become the place he went to enjoy the outdoors. With the sun arching high across prettiest of blue skies these early days of summer had been nothing less than perfect.

This was the kind of weather that brought out the best in people. Everyone seemed happier. Bright smiling faces could be found everywhere. Summer was finally under way, with short skirts, even shorter shorts, and the occasional colorful flash of a bikini top here and there to truly signify the season was in full bloom. It was the kind of day Daniel loved to just sit back and watch the parade of pretty girls go by.

As Daniel sat enjoying the view, an older man dressed in tattered clothes came to sit on the bench, parking himself just a foot or two from Daniel. The thought of a homeless man sitting so close made Daniel cringe, and he readied himself to fend of the beggar's requests for money.

But the old man didn't ask for a thing, and soon their heads were moving in unison. Both silently admiring each pretty young lady as she walked, skated, or biked along the path in front of them.

So it went for quite some time. Two complete strangers, a generation apart, unknowingly linked together by doing what men are seemingly made to do. There they sat and watched, paying absolutely no attention to one another. That is, until the old man finally spoke.

"Son," the old man said in that crotchety way an older man addresses a younger man when he doesn't know his name. "I see you've got your eye on that blond filly over there."

Daniel hoped like hell the old man wasn't talking to him, and made no effort to acknowledge what was said.

The old man continued anyway... "And who could blame a young man like yourself for wanting a girl like her. But let me tell you something son, that ain't the woman you want."

"Mind your business old man." Daniel spouted, realizing the man was indeed talking to him.

"I'm just saying, she's not the one you want."

"The hell she isn't. She's fucking gorgeous." Daniel purposely tried to sound extra incredulous, hoping the man would get the point and shut the fuck up.

"Yeah sure, she's got hair of gold, the face of a goddess, and soft shapely legs that go clean up to the nicest ass you and I may ever see. And don't forget about those fun bags... Those tits of hers could probably feed an entire orphanage. But I'm telling you son, she ain't the woman for you."

"What? I suppose you think she's too good for me or something."

"No, no, young feller. Don't go gettin' me wrong. You're a damn fine looking young chap."

"So then, It's settled. As soon as I catch her eye I'm going to go put the moves on her and show you how it's done these days."

"Oh you don't have to wait for her to look at you. She knows you are here. Believe you me. A woman like that is aware of every man in the park, but that woman is already taken."

"You're crazy old man. I don't see any guys here with her, and I don't see a ring on her finger either. That makes her fair game."

"Okay, she may not be engaged. She may not even have a boyfriend, but that don't matter right now son. Take another look. Look past that beautiful face of hers. Try and see her the way I see her. See what her body is telling you."

"Her body says that she's hot as fuck, that's what it says."

"No doubt. That woman is a walking can of boner fuel for sure, but that ain't what I'm talking about. Don't just look at her body. Look at what her body is saying. You know, her body language."

"Body language? What the hell do I need with that?"

"Body language tells you what a woman is thinking... What she's feeling... What she wants. For instance, take a look at your beauty queen's feet. A woman's feet are going to point towards whomever she is most interested in, and for the last twenty minutes that girl's feet have been pointing straight towards that handsome, clean cut man over there. Mark my words... that man over there is precisely who she wants."

"You mean that guy with the puppy? Look at him. He has the arms of his stupid sweater draped over his shoulders trying to look like he's got money. He's a total douche bag. She couldn't possibly be attracted to him. She's just checking out the puppy. Chicks love puppies. You know what? Maybe I'll get a dog."

"Oh there is no doubt she is looking at that puppy. Girls do love puppies, but that's not the end of the story. Not by any means. Look again son. Check out the look on her face. There's an unmistakable kind of want in those eyes. She's just angling to use that puppy as a way to introduce herself. I'm telling you she's already got her eyes on the man she wants."

"No way. I don't know if you can still see at your age, but I sure can. I can clearly see that man is wearing a wedding ring. I'm sure she sees it too. She has to know she couldn't have that guy even if she wanted... and he's still a douche."

"Oh kid, you don't know the half of it. A married man is like kryptonite to a woman. It makes them weak, and if he's happily married it's even worse. It's precisely because she can't have him that makes her want him so badly. Yup, that beauty queen you've been eyeing has looked directly at every one of us here in the park today, but we all might as well be a bunch of old tree stumps. That guy with the puppy is her kryptonite alright."

"So what if you're a douche? Tell me, o' learn-ed one. What kind of kryptonite do you bring to the table when you're a total douche?" Daniel snickers to himself about implying that the old man is a douche.

The old man ignores Daniel's insult and continues. "Worst of all that young lady doesn't even realize what she is doing. Not really anyway. She has no idea that she has singled puppy boy out. She's acting on pure instinct right now Even in her own mind it's all about that puppy, but if that guy gives her half an opening, she will be on him like white on rice. If that guy plays his cards right, she'll be blowing him before nightfall."

"No way. She'd never do that. Pretty girls don't have to do that."

"Sooner or later they all do it my boy. It's in their nature. Even as pretty as she is, that beauty couldn't keep from slobbin' puppy boy's knob if she wanted. Like I said, It's all about instinct, and that particular instinct tells a woman she should blow the man she really wants.

"Instinct you say. Now why the hell would a woman have an instinct to do something like that?" Daniel implies that the old man is just making stuff up.

"Yup, it's in her instincts alright. Playin' the skin flute is how a woman gets her hooks in a man. It's the evolutionary equivalent of a dog marking its territory. It looks to me like that blond goddess is getting ready to blow that guy. She wants him in the worst possible way, and that means she don't want you. You'd be best off to just leave that young filly alone."

"That's not true. You watch. I can get her attention, and when I do, I'll win her over. Chicks love being pursued, maybe even more than they love puppies, and that's something I'm good at. She'll be better off too. I won't just use her and toss her aside like that married douche bag will."

"I have no doubt that you could win her over young feller, but you shouldn't. She don't really want you, and besides, there are better women for you right here in this very park today."

"Better than my beauty queen? I doubt it."

"Believe me kid... There are. Take that one over there. The young looking girl with the bike over by the big oak tree."

"Who? The one in the red top?"

"No the one to her right, in blue."

"You mean that nerd with the small tits and pale skin? That's the girl you think I want?"

"Yes sir, that's the girl for you. I've been coming to this park for weeks and I see her almost every time I'm here. Hell, she's ridden by here and eyed you half a dozen times today alone."

"It sounds to me like you're the one that wants to hook up with the nerd girl, not me. Why would I go after a girl like her when I've got a line on that hot blond."

"I'm telling you that you've got nothing going with blondie over there. The woman you have a line on is over by that tree. Look at her feet son."

"What is it with you and feet anyway? You got a foot fetish or something? Or maybe this is how old guys like you get their kicks... going around and challenging younger men to pick up on some girl they are way too old to get."

"I ain't challenging you to do nothin' son, but let me clue you in if I may. I was once like you. I was a handsome young man on the prowl. Always looking to put the make on the hottest chick in the place. Had my share of arm candy spend a little time with me too."

"Then I screwed up. I did exactly what you are about to do. I introduced myself to a young filly, not unlike your beauty queen over there. I had no idea she didn't really have eyes for me. I had no idea what I was in for, but I put on my best charms and asked her out on a date."

"So what happened?" Daniel smugly smiled. "You got shut down didn't you... And now you're bitter because you didn't have what it takes to get the woman of your dreams into your bed. Am I right?"

"Nope. That's not at all how it went down. Not at all young feller. She agreed to the date. I went and picked her up, gave her flowers, the whole nine yards. Took her to the most expensive restaurant in town, then we went and saw a show. From the moment I stepped on that woman's front porch I vowed I would do whatever it took to win her over."

"Oh so now you think you got game..."

"Yeah I had what you youngsters call game. I spared no expense on dates. I showered her with affection. I bought her jewelry. I even sprung for a romantic trip for two."

"So let me guess. She took your money and ran. Is that what happened?"

"No sir. I did just what you are planning to do with that blond. I wooed her until I won her over. We got married six months and three days after I took the initiative to ask her out."

"So what's your point? She turned out to be the one. She was the woman for you. She even married you, just like I'm going to do with Her Hotness over there."

"Cool your jets there sonny boy, and listen to the rest of my story before you go off and do something you could regret for the rest of your life. I thought my young beauty was the right one for me too, but it turned out that wasn't even remotely true."

"Wait. Don't tell me. Let me guess. Your dream girl wasn't any good in bed."

"No sir, that wasn't case. At least not to start with. After we got married we bumped uglies every chance we got. It was amazing. I mean who wouldn't want a beauty like her sitting on your jock tryin' to make you holler. In fact, we kind of got a head start on our honeymoon if you know what I mean."

"Oh I get it. You HAD to marry her... You old dog." Daniel grinned at the old man as he gave him a smart ass wink and a knowing nod.

"Oh no. I didn't have to. That wasn't the case at all. I wanted to marry her, and she said she wanted to marry me. We didn't have a bun in the oven until after we got hitched. In fact, I knocked her up on our honeymoon. By all accounts I did everything by the book."

"So what's the point?"

"The point is this. I put that young beauty of mine on a pedestal. I gave her everything she wanted. I fawned over her. I pampered her. I worshiped the ground she walked on. I became exactly what I thought she wanted just to be with her. I became the perfect husband. I was so sure that everything I did would make us happy."

"Happy my ass. You did all that just to get laid?" Daniel makes fun of the old man's motives.

"Well, that's what it's all about... getting laid... ain't it kid? I see you looking at that beauty queen over there and I know you ain't thinking about her pot roast! You're thinking about dancing the horizontal mambo... right? You are doing what every guy does when they see a girl like her and thinking with the wrong head, and that's precisely why you don't want a woman like her."

"You keep saying that, but I still don't get your point. I don't see how winning that girl over and fucking her every day could be such a bad life."

"You're right son. Doing the hibbety-dibbety with a young beauty like her can be very nice, but it ain't worth the price. Wooing a woman that isn't naturally attracted to you exacts a toll. Let me tell you more about what happened with my own young beauty. Listen to the rest of my story... Then decide."

"Okay, I guess I've got some time for more your nonsense. My girl hasn't even asked to pet the douche bag's dog yet. I'm still in the game."

"Well you can think what ever you want about your so called game, but listen up and learn... So I'm married to my young beauty and things were amazing, including the sex. We had a little boy. We were happy. I thought my life was perfect. Then everything went to hell in a hand basket because of this damned lawyer.

"Hey, careful with what you are about to say. I'm a lawyer, and so is my father."

"Easy there kid. This story ain't some joke about how lawyers are scumbags. Besides, this lawyer was a good friend of mine... Oh don't look now, but your beauty queen just started petting the puppy. It won't be long before she'll be petting that guy's trouser trout if you know what I mean."

"That's not going to happen. I'm telling you man, girls dig puppies. She will get her fill of furry cuteness soon, and that's when I'll swoop in for the kill."

"Take my word kid. What you are about to do will be a mistake. Pay attention to the rest of my story. Just hear me out. Then decide if you still want to do something stupid."

"Okay, I'm all ears... but make it snappy. I don't want to lose out on Miss Perfect over there."

"All right, here we go. So I was married to my dream girl and the sex was great, for the first year or so anyway. Then things started to trail off in the bedroom. It's an age old story I guess. I knew having a new little one around was going to put a damper on our sex lives, but what happened to us wasn't due to that."

"So she cut you off, did she?"

"No she didn't exactly do that, but we didn't get busy as often as we first did. Worst thing was the few times we did do the nasty, she seemed to just be going through the motions. It didn't take long before getting some action from her was like pulling teeth. After that we started to quarrel."

"I suppose you did what most guys do and had an affair, right? I'm no expert, but I do know dipping your stick in another woman's pie is no way to stay married."

"Don't be so fast to jump to conclusions young man. I didn't cheat on my wife, but I knew we had a problem. So I asked this lawyer friend of ours what he thought we should do. Being a lawyer, I kind of expected he would start talking about divorce, but never once did he mentioned the D-word. Instead he suggested we see this marriage counselor that he liked to refer his clients to."

"Don't tell me... Let me guess... You let the marriage counselor fuck your wife. You like to watch, don't you. You're one of those cuckold guys aren't you?" Daniel just couldn't resist poking fun at the old man trying to see if he could get a rise out of him.

"Not a chance son. I'm not a violent man, but if anything could get me to put a hurt on someone, it would be seeing another man fuckin' my wife."

"Okay then tough guy. Then what happened with the counselor?"

"Well, after several sessions, the counselor figured out that all of our problems stemmed from the lack of sex in our relationship. He said if we had any chance of staying out of divorce court we were going to have to fix the sex.

"I knew it. That counselor talked you into having a big old nasty threesome didn't he? I was right... You're a cuckold." Daniel accused, still looking to get under the old man's skin.

"No I ain't one of those weird fuckers, and the counselor simply suggested we do some role playing to get the old ball rolling again. So we tried this thing where we put slips of paper in a hat and let them guide us."

"So you put a slip in the hat that said you wanted to do anal, and she pegged your ass... didn't she?" Daniel teased and grinned, hoping to see some sort of reaction out of the old man.

"Forget about all all that twisted stuff son. We didn't do anything like that. We did normal stuff like me playing the part of the sexy repairman, or her being a sexy bar maid. It worked to a point. I mean, we were fucking again, but she still didn't seem all that into it."

"So no strap-on action, eh?" Daniel ginned.

The old man ignored Daniel's latest rude comment, and went on... "Then about three weeks into our little experiment I drew this slip of paper that had me playing the part of the friend coming to visit. That night things were different. She was really into this little game. Hell, she practically attacked me. I never knew a woman could come so many times. At one point she came so hard I thought I actually hurt her. Then while we were laying in each other's arms, I could have sworn I heard her whisper another man's name."

"Uh Oh... the old 'She whispered another man's name' thing. That kind of kills the mood doesn't it Romeo?"

"Well yeah, but it was worse than that. It wasn't just any man's name. I knew the name she had whispered. It was the name of that lawyer friend of ours."

"Oh boy, who couldn't have seen that coming?" Daniel sarcastically rolled his eyes and smirked. "Like a bad TV sitcom... So predictable."

"Well after that, it didn't take a genius to figure out who my wife's loins were really hungering for. All I had to do was look at her body language. Every time our lawyer friend was around I could see exactly who had her attention. Her damn feet were pointed right at him the whole time."

"So your wife was out fucking your best friend. No wonder you're bitter."

"No son. She didn't do that, but that role-play session triggered something in my head that I couldn't shut off. For the next few days all I could think about were all of the cutesy things she had said to our friend over the years. I always passed them off as jokes, or her just being a good friend, but after that night I realized she was actually flirting with the guy... and right in front of me to boot."

"And you did nothing... Like I said, you're one of those sissy ass cuckold guys... right? Am I right? You like to watch, don't ya." Daniel was now taking great joy in making fun of the old man.

"No son, that wasn't true back then and it still ain't, but the way you keep bringing it up I'm not so sure you aren't one of 'em."

"No, that's not me either." Daniel conceded, knowing he had taken his fun poking a little too far. "So go on. Tell me. What happened with this lawyer and your wife?"

"Okay, like I was saying... Something about the things she had said to that lawyer friend kept playing over and over in my head. She made these sexy little jokes about him being single, and how he was free to get some strange if he wanted. Even worse, she used the double entendre with him like she had invented it.

"A double what?"

"A double entendre. It's where a word or phrase is used that could be taken as completely innocent or as something down and dirty.

"Oh, like using a Hershey's Kiss to sort of offer to kiss someone. I get it."

"Yeah, but her double entendres weren't quite so innocent as a piece of chocolate candy. Hell, after I thought about it for a bit, I realized that she had used that little verbal trick and basically offered blow the guy at least half a dozen times."

"I'll bet she was blowing that guy on the side the whole time you were married."

"Of course that thought crossed my mind, but at that point I didn't really care. All I knew was that the woman I loved just didn't want me. If she really loved me, she would have sucked me off once in a while. You know, marking her territory and all. But that was something her instincts never told her to do with me."

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12