The Watcher Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathy is being watched and she likes it.
1.4k words
4.45
9.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSent
JDSent
15 Followers

Kathy pressed the start button and sent the washing machine to work. She sighed contentedly, last chore for the day was underway and she could relax for an hour or so while the machine did its thing. She walked quickly through the house, took the stairs two at a time and hurried along the hall to her bedroom. As she stepped into the room she smiled and noted the increase in her heart rate. She moved over beside the window, keeping herself concealed behind the blockout drapes that were only parted perhaps a foot or so at the centre of the window. She angled her head and looked through the gap at the window of the neighbouring house. Like all of the houses in this estate, there was little difference in design between houses and next door was a mirror image with a window just like Kathy's facing directly at her.

It had been three weeks since the new couple, Matt and Olivia had moved in next door and apart from a brief introductory hello over the front fence Kathy hadn't really spoken to them. Kathy's husband, Ryan, had had a couple of brief chats with the husband and Ryan said he seemed nice enough and suggested they should invite them over for a barbeque. Kathy had intended to do exactly that but hadn't done so, mostly because it was now going to be more than a little awkward.

Two weeks earlier, Kathy had been in her bedroom, changing before going out for lunch when she noticed Matt standing at his bedroom window, seemingly watching her. She had stepped out of sight, annoyed with herself for not remembering they had neighbours now. She made her way across to the window, keeping herself out of view and pushed the drape across from the side on which she stood. She stepped across to the edge of the drape and reached over to pull the other drape closed but as she did she took a peek. Matt was still standing there, staring and when he saw her he simply smiled. He was wearing only a pair of shorts and Kathy noted his broad shoulders and muscular build and it was then that she did something so strange and out of character that it left her shocked. Rather than just reaching for the far drape and dragging it closed, she stepped across the gap between the drapes, knowing that she would be seen; that Matt was watching barely three or four metres away. She was not naked, she had a bra and panties on and even though the black bra and panties were not her best or sexiest, in that moment a terrible and tremendous thrill passed through her. Her eyes flicked across to the man next door and he didn't move, just kept watching. Kathy grabbed the far drape and slowly pulled it closed, all the while holding the eyes of the watcher next door.

When the drapes met and the only outside light was a sliver on the carpet Kathy put her hand to her face and wondered why on earth she had just done that. Just as quickly she noted that it had been a serious thrill and she did not need to touch herself to know she was aroused. She had gone out to lunch with two friends but said nothing to them about her strange encounter, if that was what she could call it. Upon returning home after lunch she had extracted a vibrator and worked herself to a furious orgasm, all the while with Matt in her mind.

It was two days later when Kathy was cleaning a downstairs window that she noticed Matt upstairs. He gave a brief wave which she returned. She continued cleaning the window but her gaze was not focused on the job but on the man at the window next door. She saw him lift his tee shirt over his head then turn and toss it behind him. Kathy 's mouth went dry, her pulse quickened and she felt flushed. She finished off the window and glanced up at him again. Matt stood there quietly, just as he had before. She closed her eyes as her mind swam.

Kathy took a deep breath and asked herself what the hell was she thinking? Why was this suddenly and incredibly such a huge and pressing issue? She didn't know but this felt like compulsion.

She turned and made her way upstairs, walked into the bedroom and over to the window. The gap between the drapes was only wide enough for her face and she put her face there, looking across at Matt as he stood there still. Her heart pounded and a light sheen of sweat shone on her forehead and upper lip. Her hands trembled slightly as she reached for the drapes and pulled them apart. Her eyes found Matt's and he smiled softly. She chewed at her lower lip, a mixture of fear and excitement tumbling in her belly. She took a half step back from the window and lifted her tee shirt over her head.

She stood there in white bra and denim shorts looking at Matt as he watched her. He gave her a slight nod and a soft smile and it made her bite her lip again, harder this time. She paused a moment, asking herself if she would, knowing that should was not a question, there was no way she should. But she did.

Kathy unbuttoned the shorts and pushed them down over her hips, halfway down her long tanned thighs she let them fall and wriggled her feet free of them. She looked down at the red panties then back to Matt. He was watching intently and he slowly ran a hand over the growing bulge in his shorts. Kathy was breathing hard, looking at the man as he rubbed himself through his shorts, loving that she was making him hard, that showing herself to him excited him.

She could not be certain how long she stood there in her bra and panties watching him rub and watch her but it seemed a long time. But time was not on her mind, in fact nothing but lust was on her mind. When Matt pushed his shorts down and she saw the hard bulge in his grey briefs Kathy gasped. She rested her hands against the window as she panted and licked her dry lips. She leant forward and tore her gaze away from him but not for more than a second or two. When she looked at him again, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She pulled it free of her body and tossed it on the floor with her other clothes. She did nothing to hide her breasts from him. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at them She was 37 and whilst her breasts had grown from the b-cups of her younger years they were only just a c-cup these days. The long nipples were hard and she ran a hand over them, flicked and pinched them lightly.

When she lifted her eyes again Matt had his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly, his grey briefs tucked beneath his hairy balls. It was a thick cock with fat mushroom head. Kathy groaned at the sight of it and ran her hand down her body, into her panties. She touched herself, feeling the wetness she already knew was there. She rolled a finger around her clit, shuddered lightly as she did so. Her eyes never left Matt's cock, his fingers sliding up and down as he stroked. Her finger worked faster around her clit, the fabric of her panties dancing over her hand.

Matt's hand worked faster and Kathy's panting increased in response as did her rubbing, becoming frantic. She grabbed the panties with her spare hand and roughly dragged them down her thighs, displaying her waxed mound and lips as her finger worked relentlessly on her swollen clit. when she displayed herself to him Matt jerked harder three or four times and then shot a stream of cum onto the window before him. Kathy groaned and gasped and orgasmed too, her legs trembling and straining. As soon as her shuddering subsided she grabbed the drapes and pulled them shut tight. She staggered over to the bed and fell onto it, still panting and mortified at what she had done.

And so, now, two weeks on, Kathy, peeked between her curtains, waiting for Matt to arrive at his window, eager and desperate to be watched again. Since that first time they had repeated the exercise four times and now, with her best lingerie and an array of vibrators and dildos waiting on the bed, Kathy was ready for more. Much more.

JDSent
JDSent
15 Followers