All Comments on 'The Watching Game Ch. 02'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Class writing ! Class writer!

When fact and fiction may be indistinguishable...

nepo in nz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter in anticipation

Loved it very much . Very good writing skills. Please keep going .

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Well there you have it!

Very interested to find if Mum becomes more than a voyeur. This story is too much a reminder of what is lost. Then again, some things are found later. Good story.

RS

kuro1990kuro1990about 12 years ago
Can not wait...

for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredible voyeur style of writ...

Being a voyeur myself, and getting worse as I get older, you wrote this story with incredible finesse.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

That's deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To be cuntinued...we hope!

Enjoyed the story and hope you'll continue it~

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Third Chapter?

Loved the first chapter, the second chapter and the third chapter. But wait, where is the third chapter? I must have imagined you had already written it but forgot to post it. Waiting, waiting........still waiting. Holding my breath this long can be dangerous, so please put me, and many others, out of misery and POST it!

In the meantime I suppose I will have to content myself with all your other stories. Just think how bad that will be, or how bad I will be after reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VIRGIN?

how can he think Jim might have fucked Amie, didn't Jack break her hymen in chapter 1

oreofanoreofanover 10 years ago
She'd clamped her vaginal muscles as tight as she could and I felt like I was fucking a velvet mangle.

you are an amazing writer!

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 10 years ago
A fan of your writing.

I see you posted a new story this year, so you aren't retired. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this series. It's fantastic.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 10 years ago
So HOT!!!

You need to write the next chapter though... I'm begging... PLEASE... So many different ways that you can spin off of this series... Donna with Jack & Amie... Mom joining in... Jim joining in... They would all be so hot...

AcornArmyAcornArmyalmost 10 years ago
Great! ...Up until the end.

The ending sort of yanked the rug out from under the rest of the story, in my opinion. After what happened with his ex-wife, would he really not care about being lied to and used that way? And if you think about it, if you remove the family relationships from the equation, how different is what Amie is doing to him from what his ex-wife did? She obviously has no trouble deceiving him about important things, even when it might not be necessary. Is she really in love with him, or is she in love with her Mum instead, and just setting him up for the two of them?

I loved the story up until that point, but the ending sort of killed it for me. I'd love to read a third chapter if it would clear things up, though.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Good Girl

I always enjoy your stories each so well crafted and can only wish for a few more chapters each.My health is pretty crummy so about I do is read.On a good day I will read maybe twelve hundred pages. My education isn't the best but I can read like few others.So before I keep wandering on I'll get to the point .I want more ....

SCK201SCK201almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, my only bug-bare is the lack of protection. Jack remembers that she's not on the pill yet still blows her full of cum. Maybe they could use condoms until she's on the pill and safe would be a responsible way to go without detracting from the story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

"Oh, Yes"...Amie is quite the lady, and Jack is a lucky guy to have a sister like her.

Now, on to see how sister and mom will fit into this new beginning in the family dynamic...looking for "maybe" their participation, also, keep everyone happy/make up for past unhappiness.

This story warms my heart, tho't it was gonna go way left for a minute, so glad Amie and Jack worked it out!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Oh, yeah, the only real "grammar issue" I have is the use of "crutch" in reference to the confluence of Amie's legs into her mind pub is and genital area...

The correct term is "crotch"...please correct where you can, be aware in the future...other than that, love the story!!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Rich and textured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is chapter 01? I don't see it anywhere, so there's no point in reading this.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

A sizzling 5. Who knew the mom got the images from a fake smoke detector routed to her TV? What a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, especially eating one while fucking another incestuous cunt. Incest is best, in fact fucking fab. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It can never be just about the couple, can it? It always has to get other family involved. Why not just invite the whole town and make a party of it? It wouldn’t be any less erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2742 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES