The Water Nymph Ch. 02

Story Info
Fin catches the wife and his own sister.
1.5k words
4.06
9.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
824 Followers

"Fin, eh? Like a fish's fin. I like it. I like it a lot," Arsinoe told me as she handed me back my trunks.

"Well ... Arsinoe ... it's been a real ... pleasure," I stammered a bit, never having cheated on my wife before.

"Likewise, babe. I'm lovin' it! Do come back, you lovely man!" Arsinoe told me with repeated kisses that peppered my face.

"I'm pretty sure that I will," I resolved, not about to give up a lover like this ... not even for Steph.

That was not even counting the rest of Arsinoe's family, such as Callisto and Xandria. Yeah, they had a very different, much improved worldview, if you asked me. Fuck Christian morals! Fuck monogamy, right? I was done with that bullshit for good. I wasn't playing that game anymore.

I had no idea how literally true that was until I reached my RV to the unmistakable sound of slurping and licking, followed by moans of feminine pleasure. I walked into the bedroom, thinking that perhaps my wife jilled off, though that didn't explain the slurping and licking noises, of course. What I found instead was my wife of six years, Stephanie Ortiz Murray, naked with her ass in the air, going down on my own sister, Maggie!

I coughed and both ladies turned around, faces now whiter than ghosts for a moment, and then beet-red. They were busted and they knew it. How long had their lesbian affair been going on, anyway, and why was I never told of it? I started to walk away, but neither woman was having it. Oh, no, they pulled me onto the bed, choosing actions over words to solve their conundrums.

Before I knew what was up, my trunks were back down, sliding off my legs, and Maggie was on top of me. My own sister mounted me and took me cowgirl-style, kissing me until my wife planted her pussy on my face. They made out for a good while, each lady using plenty of tongue while I found myself even licking Steph's taint and ass. My wife squirmed, but I slapped her cheeks to make it clear that I wasn't having it, either. I meant business. If they wanted to make a peace offering through sex, they had better admit what it was and give me what I wanted, too.

Both ladies moaned very hard now, especially Maggie once I eased a finger into her bum and smacked her buns as well. She creamed herself at least twice on my cock, even as my wife flooded my face with her juices at last. Whatever this threesome was supposed to be, I was rapidly taking charge of it and both ladies knew it. When I stuck my tongue inside Steph's butthole, she screamed louder than a banshee and collapsed on top of me. Maggie lost it, clenched my dick with her slippery, hot, wet gash, and even pissed herself before I exploded in her furry twat.

"I guess ... an explanation ... is in order, right?" Steph finally spoke.

"You could say that, yes. But to be honest ... I cheated, too," I announced, feeling it necessary to be frank.

"That wasn't cheating. That was a peace offering, bro," Maggie corrected me.

"That wasn't what I meant ... I fucked a girl ... near the lake. Just minutes ago. Tell me, though, given that this was my first act of infidelity, how long have you two ... been lovers?" I told the ladies, watching their jaws hit the floor.

"Well ... seven years? Sorry, but we were always girlfriends ... we never broke up before the wedding. Sorry ... it was wrong, wasn't it? Not very Christian of us. Please don't think that my love for you is fake or the marriage a fraud. You're the only man for me. Maggie's the only girl in my life, you see. One of each," Steph struggled to mollify me and mitigate her offense.

"I see ... yet, you got all jealous when you thought that I might be fucking one of the guys or gals at the gym, not to mention about my lifeguard duty. Someone's guilty conscience, perhaps, making her paranoid?" I confronted Steph, who lowered her head and nodded.

"I ... I was afraid that you'd ... do what I did ... and then leave me for a guy. You're bi, too, aren't you?" my wife asked me.

"Yes, but if you didn't leave me for Maggie, why would I leave you for someone like Vince?" I used an example of a hot young stud at the gym.

"Well, she's bi, too. She's ... not ... lesbian. We ... can't share a gay dude like Vincent, right? He is gay, isn't he?" Steph presented her case, already folding like a house of cards.

"He is, but so what? There's such a thing as ... polyamory. Which we could have practiced for the past six years at least, if you had only been honest with me. Instead, this. Jealousy. Hypocrisy. Picking fights. Locking me out of the bedroom. MY OWN GODDAMNED BEDROOM!" I snapped, making both girls flinch, "Not good, dear. Not good at all."

"Okay, you're right. We've been ... very bad. Naughty, even. I think, bro, what our girl here is trying to say is ... she was wrong. I was wrong. But we meant well. We just didn't think too hard, too deeply about how it might look or feel to you, not until we saw that look on your face. It was the look of someone who just got his books dumped out on the floor or his lunch eaten by someone else.

"It was the look that I hadn't seen from you in years, bro, and neither had Steph, if ever. It was a look of hurt, pain, and anger. Frustration, even. We get it, okay? We did you dirty," Maggie owned up a little faster than my wife at least.

"It was the look of someone who just got mugged or found out that he had cancer. I ... I couldn't bear to see you unhappy like that. You were last like that, that stony, stoic, pained, and angry, staring daggers at me, when I locked you out of the bedroom. I told myself that, whatever else I did, I would never put that look on your face again.

"Well, I clearly broke that promise, along with my wedding vows. Yes, so did you, but not for much later and only one time. I've done it from the beginning ... and you didn't put that look of misery and suffering on my face. Maggie and I did with you. I can't ... begin to fathom what kind of a betrayal this is for you, but I swear ... to God ... to Jesus ... to whatever and whoever I can, that I'll make it up to you, babe. We will, in fact," Steph looked at Maggie for confirmation, getting a quick nod through teary eyes.

"We are so ... sorry, bro! Really, we are! Please ... accept our apology. From the bottom of our hearts. Please ... forgive us! Please ... let's start fresh, okay? You, me ... and Steph. You know, this possibility existed in the abstract, not in any reality, in our minds ... and we always agreed on this. This way of handling it, of making you happy, though we never guessed how upset you would really be.

"That's another reason why ... why it bothered us so much about ... Vince and others. We couldn't share him. We can share you," Maggie told me with another kiss, her hand holding mine while Steph's joined ours.

"If you'd ... like, that is," Steph told me with a very deep kiss that tasted a lot like pussy.

"All well and good, but ... that girl I fucked ... she wants more of me. And she wants to meet you gals. Are you up for that? Or is that too much to ask of you?" I pressed the issue in the back of my mind, not wishing to have to keep cheating like them, "I don't want to cheat, but I like her ... I like her a lot ... and since we're being all ... open and cool about things. How about it? Just meet her. Give her a chance ... a first chance, just as I'm giving you gals a second one."

Both ladies looked a bit crestfallen, but they each nodded. They weren't really in a position to refuse, for one thing ... not if they wanted to be forgiven and out of the dog house with their husband and brother, respectively. That might make it a bit rough at family reunions, wouldn't it?

It was a heady wine, indeed, to have this much leverage in my marriage. Thank you for that much, sis ... and you, too, Arsinoe, for giving me a way to really stick the knife in a bit. I didn't want to let those two hypocritical bitches off too easy, not if I was to be at least their equal in this newfangled, triangular marriage of mine. I was never very comfortable being too uxorious. I'm Irish, after all.

SevMax2
SevMax2
824 Followers