The Water Nymph Ch. 05

Story Info
The best way to end a day.
3k words
4.81
24.6k
23

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers

What was going on?

I walked slowly back towards the Inn, my mind in a daze. The erotic dream (nightmare?) was still at the forefront of my mind. I have had fantasies in the past regarding some loss of control, but never so thoroughly. And, I brought my hand to my nose, then slipped it into my mouth, not so strongly.

And was the end of the dream a warning? A fear? Would it have ended up arousing me more if I hadn't been woken up? I needed to get my head on straight. But there was no way I could do that without releasing this built up tension first. I could wait until I got back to my room, but I wasn't sure if I'd have time alone. I needed this now.

I stepped off of the path and into a grassy area surrounded by trees. Dusk was settling, and in the dim light I could barely see the road. Hopefully, I would be even less visible lying on the ground. I looked up at the trees and let my legs drift apart.

The cool grass felt wonderful against my back, and I traced my fingers up my sides, scraping my fingernails gently against my skin. I closed my eyes and thought about how exposed I had been all day. I imagined I was back on the log with Smitty. But this time, I got to make the rules. I raised my hands over my head and made sure that I could be seen by everyone. Slowly, I turned in a circle. My whole body was to be admired. But I needed more.

As I placed my hands on my breasts and began to rub, I pretended that it was Smitty showing everyone exactly how they weren't supposed to touch me. Definitely don't cup her breasts like this, and pinch her nipples. Don't make them so hard that the slightest touch can set her off. Don't bring your mouth down to them and scrape your teeth gently against them.

Don't wrap one arm around her, holding her tightly against you while your other hand slips between her thighs. Don't spread her open so a hundred people can see how wet and aroused she is. Don't slide her clit between your fingers and press gently. Don't slip your fingers inside her, and bring her fluids back up to help her button slide smoothly under your fingertips.

I started squirming against the ground. The soft dirt rubbed sensually against me, and I felt myself sinking softly into it. Suddenly it was the hands of my rescuers caressing my ass. Holding me, squeezing me, digging into me. I was bent over and turned from the audience. Smitty's hand reached beneath me, continuing to rub hard on my hood. The other hands spread my ass and began playing with both of my holes.

Do not make her cum drip down her legs in gushes as you push her closer to orgasm. Do not slide your entire hand inside of her, opening her up wide. And definitely, definitely, do not make her scream in ecstasy while her body shakes from the surges of lust coursing through her body.

Then, while she is recovering, do not slide your hand into her mouth and have her lick your fingers clean of her juices.

I couldn't move my body. I opened my eyes and stared up at the heavens. I felt like a bowl of jelly. Maybe if I just lay here forever, I would be able to recover. Maybe my legs and my arms would finally work again. Maybe...

"I think the scream came from over here."

Suddenly I heard rustling in the trees. I managed to drop my hand from my mouth, but I was still splayed out on the ground when the three girls I didn't recognize approached me.

"Are you okay, nymph?"

I moaned something that I meant to be assent.

"She's a water nymph right? Maybe she's too dried out. Maybe we should bring her some water?"

They thought I was in character. Thank god for small miracles. I managed a smile and a small nod.

"Kat, you go get some water from the Inn. Jesslyn and I will stay with her."

The petite brunette nodded and hurried off while the other two sat down on either side of me.

"I'm Rozan," the one who had been speaking introduced herself to me. "This is Jesslyn, and Katrus just went to get you something to drink. May we ask your name?"

They didn't know who I was? No. How could they not. But, only the five boys had actually met my character. My mind was starting to catch up with reality, and my body wasn't far behind. I pushed myself to a sitting position and smiled.

"I am Everfrost, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Rozan...Jesslyn. I thank you for your courtesy. I am never out of the water for this long. I had hoped to have returned home by now."

"What brings you to the land?" Jesslyn asked, curious.

"I am looking for my orb. Have you seen it?"

"I'm sorry. I do not think we have seen any orbs recently. Can you describe it?"

"Um...it is a small crystal orb." I tried to describe it as Smitty had explained it to me. I hadn't actually seen it yet, but I wanted them to recognize it if they saw it. "It is made of a crystal that grows in the lake. I am afraid it will whither away to nothing if it is out of the water for too long."

"Well, we will keep an eye out for it. Do you know who would have taken it?"

"I have been told it was probably a mage, but I know very little of the creatures of the land."

I looked back at Rozan and noticed that she was staring at my body. "Is everything okay?"

She shook her head to clear it, then looked at me again. "I just can't believe that you're willing to go around naked like this." I could tell from her cadence that she was talking to me and not to Everfrost.

I shrugged. "It sort of just happened."

"Just happened? A bolt of lightning came down and zap you were naked and bejeweled in front of everyone?"

Laughing, I conceded her point. "Okay, there was more to it than just that. But I wasn't planning on this when I woke up this morning. It's not that bad though. The weather is great."

"But everyone looking at you? I would be so embarrassed."

"It was strange at first, but everyone has been very supportive so far. Well, other than the expected."

"Yeah, Jon's a jerk."

"He's the reason for the no touching rule. I probably wouldn't have thought of it if he wasn't so pervy."

"Speaking of which," Jess broke in, "here's your wand. It rolled away from you while you were lying there."

I thanked her, and took it back. Just then, Katrus returned with the water. I took it from her and drank it slowly. I didn't feel the need to tease these girls, so I drank it all. "Would you be willing to escort me to the Inn?" I asked when I had finished. "I am afraid I will not make it there on my own."

The three of them helped me to my feet as I was still a little unstable - I hoped they thought I was role playing really well.

"Oh shoot. We're not supposed to touch you."

"No, you're not supposed to touch me unless I let you. It is okay for you to help me."

With my consent, Jess and Kat stood on either side of me and I wrapped my arms around their waists. We walked - staggered - the rest of the way to the Inn, and I thanked them for their assistance. I went in and down the stairs to Meaghan's room.

***

I opened the door slowly, not wanting to disturb anyone who might be resting.

I didn't need to worry. As soon as the door opened, all three faces turned to me. Samantha was draped over Jason's lap on their bed and Meaghan was on her bed. They had obviously been talking, and, just as obviously from the silence, I had been the topic of conversation.

"That was so fucking hot," Samantha exclaimed. "I can't believe you did that tease. Even I was ready to jump you before you got to the shore."

"Well, why didn't you?"

Samantha glared at Meaghan, "I wasn't there technically. Besides, watching the reactions of those poor boys was quite the entertainment."

"And you don't think they would have been more entertained by you joining in?"

"Nah, it would have broken the tension she was building. I do wish my camera had been out though."

I sat down on the bed next to Meaghan. She wrapped one arm around my shoulder, and I leaned in against her. She kissed me on top of the head; I closed my eyes and purred.

"You like that, huh?" Meaghan kissed me on my head again. She slid her free hand in front of me and cupped one of my breasts. "You like that too?"

"Mmmm."

Softly, she traced around my breasts, making figure eights on my skin. Her finger caught the edge of one of the jewels. "We should probably take these off for the night. I don't know how comfortable it will be for sleeping. Can you two lovebirds help?"

"Are you sure she wants our help?"

"The quicker we get these off of her, the quicker I can get back to petting her. What do you think Rachel?"

I nodded vigorously, and stood up, trying to pull off a couple of the gems as I did.

"Patience, sweetie." Meaghan laughed at my eagerness. "There's a solution I have to help loosen the glue so we don't have to pull off your skin too."

She grabbed a squeeze bottle from the table, and put some liquid on her hands before handing it to Jason. "Just rub it into her skin around the stones and they'll fall right off."

I felt their hands on me like earlier today. Meaghan had taken command of my front and was enjoying removing the glue from my chest. Jason and Samantha meanwhile were moving down my back faster, the gems falling away as their fingers traced down my spine. They had finished and had all the stones on the table ready for tomorrow while Meaghan was just beginning to get on her knees in front of me.

I looked down at her, and she got her evil smirk on her face again. She planted a kiss on my slit, then quickly removed the gems on my legs. "You're so beautiful, and so eager. I love it." She stood up again, tracing her fingers up my inner thighs as she did.

Her hands continued up my front, fondling my breasts, and pinching my nipples. Leaning forward, her mouth found mine, and she wrapped me in a tight embrace. My arms joined behind her back, and we stood there for what felt like hours, our tongues exploring each other.

Samantha cleared her throat. "Ahem. You do remember there are other people here right?"

I blushed, and pulled away shyly from the kiss.

"You're right. That was quite rude of us." Meaghan lifted my hands over my head and pirouetted me so I was facing the two of them. "We should offer to share."

I gasped at the idea. That wasn't what they had meant. But then I saw the looks of lust on both of their faces, and I wasn't so sure. Meaghan slid her leg in between mine and spread my legs apart more. Slowly they moved towards me and the hunger in their eyes was unmistakable.

While Jason started touching my right breast and stomach, Samantha squeezed my left and kissed my neck just below the ear.

"I've been wanting to do this for hours," she whispered as she sucked on my earlobe. "Just remember, if it gets to be too much, tell us to stop."

Too much? I had orgasmed to the point where I couldn't move less than an hour ago, and my juices were already dripping down my leg again.

Samantha reached around with her other hand and grabbed my ass. I groaned, and I don't know how I remained standing. I just wanted to melt into a puddle on the floor.

As Jason and Samantha continued to touch me - with none of the restraint they had shown earlier in the day - I noticed Meaghan moving around behind them. She pulled Jason's shirt up and off, then began to unbuckle his pants. I watched, mesmerized as he was stripped in front of me. When he stepped out of his boxers, Meaghan wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke it.

I had already seen him naked earlier, but his full arousal directed at me made my body shiver in a minor orgasm. Meaghan took hold of my right hand, and placed it on his member, guiding me in gentle strokes before letting go.

Next, Meaghan stepped behind Samantha. Her dress was off quickly, leaving her in a pale blue thong and nothing else. "Cheeky," Meaghan said, and gave her ass a spank.

I don't know for sure, but I thought I heard Samantha moan as she wrapped her lips around my nipple, leaving her ass free for more spankings.

She wiggled her hips, and Meaghan took the cue, spanking with full abandon. The force of the blows was enough that I felt them through my tit, and Samantha sucked harder during the time between swats.

My hand continued to stroke Jason, and he slipped a finger between my thighs, searching for my clit. I spread my legs further apart, and guided his explorations with my free hand.

Meaghan tired of spanking Samantha, and slowly pulled her thong down over her bright red ass. As she brought it down to Samantha's knees, she got down and buried her face in Sam's exposed sex.

Samantha moaned louder this time, then clamped her teeth on my breast. I tightened my grip on Jason's cock and he buried two fingers into my slit.

I watched as Meaghan continued to devour Samantha's flower and I remembered how amazing it had felt when she had done that to me. Samantha was enjoying it as much as I had been, and her moans became louder and louder against my chest.

Suddenly she arched her back, and let out a deep low moan before spasming in multiple orgasms. She collapsed to the ground, and Meaghan had a smile on her face that would make the Cheshire Cat jealous.

I stopped stroking Jason, and moved in front of her. I lifted her to her feet, and she continued to grin.

"I don't think it's fair that you're still fully dressed," I growled at her. I grabbed her dress from the waist, and pulled it over her head. Apparently she hadn't put on any underwear after our earlier tryst, as she was now as naked as we were, just wearing he really knowing smile.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and walked her over to the bed, then threw her down across it, her feet still on the ground. I forced her legs apart. She had been in charge all day, but now it was my turn.

She moaned as I started exploring her legs with my hands, moving closer and closer to her nectar. I spread her lips wide, then bent over and kissed her hood. As she moaned in pleasure, she brought her arms up and began to fondle her breasts.

I stayed bent over, keeping her spread with my hands, and began to drink from her depths. This time, I was going to control her orgasm. I did my best to keep her near the edge without providin her relief.

Slowly, I let her build, then took some away, her moans and gasps helping me control her body.

I slid one finger, then a second, as deep into her womb as possible. As I did, I felt something pressing against my own entrance.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jason, still stroking his cock, poised to bury it in me. He looked at me, a question in his eyes, and I turned the other way to look at Samantha.

She had recovered enough to sit up and was watching the scene unfold in front of her. "Save some for me, stud," she warned, staring at his rod and licking her lips.

With her implied permission, I looked back at Jason again and gave a small nod. That was all he needed to bury himself to the hilt in my sheath.

I moaned and sucked hard on Meaghan's nub, then felt Jason pounding into my pussy with all of his force.

Each thrust drove my tongue and fingers deep into Meaghan's crease, and I could no longer stop her from going over the edge.

Her screams of pleasure were music to my ears as I saw her pulling and pinching at her nipples. Her body clenched and released, but I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. Jason kept driving me deeper into her.

She wrapped her legs around my neck in an attempt to control the movement, and I felt myself reach the pinnacle from the pressure at both ends of my body.

My pussy clenched around Jason's cock and I screamed directly into Meaghan's waiting hole. My body squeezed once more, and I felt Jason let loose in my cavern. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, Jason filling me with his seed while I filled Meaghan with my vocalizations.

Finally, Jason pulled out, and I was able to release myself from between Meaghan's thighs. I fell to the ground in a heap.

There was some movement around the room, and some whispering, then I felt myself being lifted into the bed and laid flat.

I felt a kiss on my forehead, then I was out. I think there was the sounds of three people in the other bed, but I couldn't be sure. All I knew was that I had the most blissful night sleep ever.

s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers