The Water Nymph Ch. 09

Story Info
Rest, Recovery, and Revelations.
3.7k words
4.7
10.4k
11

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to gentle hands administering to my back. I hissed in pain as a cold dollop of something touched one of my scratches.

"Easy, sweetie," I heard Meaghan say softly from next to my ear, "you got cut up pretty badly. I need to apply some antibacterial cream to make sure nothing gets infected."

I eased back down into the bed, thinking about the glorious dream I had been having. In the dream, I had been in Stacey's position, but the bandits had been replaced by the mages. I had eagerly accepted them into all of my holes - even my remaining virgin one. It had felt so overwhelmingly good to be able to please all of them with my body. Even thinking about it made me warm all over. I knew there was nothing I wanted more than to be able to take all of them on.

I started to drift off again. Meaghan's caresses were relaxing me and the soft pillow under my head seemed to demand my focus. But something was wrong.

It took me a moment to realize what it was. I wasn't supposed to be in a bed. The last thing I remembered, I had passed out on top of the hill. I opened my eyes finally and looked around. Meaghan was kneeling next to me, a medical kit opened next to her, and I recognized the room as the one I had shared last night.

"How...?" I trailed off, still exhausted from everything.

"Shhh." Meaghan kept her voice low and soft. "Rushwillow carried you back down here when they realized that you were injured. It was impressive seeing how strong he is to have carried you over his shoulder this whole way."

I pictured the scene of the big mage carrying me through camp. And I blushed. My nether regions must have been exposed to anyone we passed.

"Everyone else came too of course," she continued, while applying bandages to a few of my worst wounds. "No one wanted to risk a repeat. Not that any of the bandits are in any kind of shape to do anything tonight. It should be a quiet night."

I took deep breaths and let her continue to talk. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember was a knock on the door,

"How's she doing?" Samantha called from the doorway as she entered.

"Exhausted. She woke up for a couple minutes. I think I might have pressed to hard. But then she fell right back asleep."

"I hope I didn't do any permanent damage..."

Meaghan laughed. "Please. Your toy is good and all, but I could make her cum more than that and have her beg for me to continue. She might be dehydrated, but that's all."

I realized that Meaghan was right. My throat was completely dry. I coughed a little, and Samantha hurried over, grabbing a water bottle from the table.

"Here you go Rachael," she helped me sit up so I could drink properly. "Don't drink it too fast. You don't want it to come back up."

"Don't worry. I'm sure she knows how to swallow."

I glared at Meaghan who tried to look innocent.

When I had a good sip, I pulled the bottle down. "What time is it?"

"About ten o'clock," Samantha answered without looking. "You've been out for a good six or seven hours. Don't worry, we saved you some dinner though."

I wasn't really worried about dinner, but it was sweet of her to think of me. I smiled.

"What's been going on?"

"Well, after you passed out, I had to explain why you had my egg inside you. That was embarrassing."

"Yeah? Imagine being the one forced to cum while worried friends dragged you through the woods."

"Okay. It wasn't as embarrassing as that, but it wasn't fun.

"After that, they took turns watching over you, making sure you were okay while the rest scouted and discussed plans. You started making noises, and rolled over on your side. That's when they realized your back was really badly damaged."

I nodded, remembering my tortured walk through the woods as a prisoner. Branches had been whipping me in the back and legs while we walked.

"So, they brought you back down here and let you rest."

"When I got back from my duties at the bandit camp, I started treating your wounds and let the rest of them run off to eat dinner and do whatever they wanted to tonight."

"Oh yeah," Samantha turned to Meaghan eagerly, "how did the bandit camp go?"

Meaghan gave the evilest grin I had ever seen. "Well, eventually, the boys started recovering and saw their tied up companion. I reminded them that they thought she was you, and...well, I think this will explain it the best."

She pulled out a miniature video camera and turned the viewscreen so I could look at it. Samantha sat down next to me and moved in close so she could also watch.

The video showed the guys fucking Stacey while she was still tied to the tree. She was panting and moaning and the guys were treating her roughly. I felt my own pussy getting wet thinking about the fact that they would have used me like that if I had still been there.

The video stopped for a moment, then resumed. "That's where I realized her back was getting scraped up against the tree. I had one of the guys get a blanket to put behind her."

Stacey looked to be grimacing less after the adjustment, but her moans got louder as more of her new group gained their second and third wind.

When the video ended, Meaghan snapped the viewscreen shut. She looked at me, and smirked. "Maybe we should have left you there."

I looked at her, then blushed as I realized my fingers had found the area between my legs on their own during the show. I quickly stopped and licked my fingers clean.

"You took video of them?" I asked, hastily trying to change the topic.

Meaghan laughed. "Of course. We videotape every major event. That way when we are working on the plot for next game, we can review what happened and remember." She smiled, wickedly again. "And some of it gets edited into an end of year video."

"End of year..."

"Video. We send it to all of the participants to remember what they did and to keep them informed about what others had done too."

"Does that mean you have video of me?"

Meaghan smiled again. She played around with the camera for a moment, then showed me what she had taped of my water adventures. I looked like a sex-crazed maniac as I jumped from body to body. As I watched myself stalking Rozan as my final prey, my hand snaked between my thighs again. As she orgasmed on screen, I remembered the sounds that she had made.

The video turned off for a second, then returned with a close up of my face, my eyes closed. As the picture zoomed out, I saw that I was resting on a pair of bare legs. I realized what I was about to see. As I expected, the camera panned down my body and stopped to focus on the pink vibrator that Kat had used on me at the beach. I watched as it pressed against my clit, and I let my own fingers follow the pattern.

The camera panned out further to show Katrus holding the end. Then I gasped as I saw Rozan tap her on the shoulder and take the baton. She slid it inside of me, and I started rubbing myself harder. The camera changed angles, and I realized someone else had taken it from Meaghan as her body was briefly in the frame. As the camera person moved down, showing the toy sliding in and out of my pussy, I saw a second hand wrap around Rozan's. She let go, smiling at Jaimor as he continued the ministrations.

Over the next fifteen minutes, I watched as they all took turns filming me and penetrating me. At the end, Katrus had the toy again and as I bucked and moaned in pleasure, she handed it off to Meaghan. I watched through the camera as she licked it clean, then placed it on my chest.

My fingers kept probing, sliding into my wet pussy. Everyone had played with me? Felt my cunt sucking on the pink phallus?

"I see you liked that," Meaghan said as she began to massage my breast, then lowered her head and began sucking on my nipple. Samantha, on the other side, did the same. I let my body guide itself through the ebbs and flows of pleasure, then collapsed backwards onto the bed.

"I told you there was no damage," Meaghan teased Samantha before placing a soft kiss on my mouth. "You rest again. We'll be back later."

***

I woke again some time later feeling hungry and thirsty. I wandered out of the room and upstairs. I reached the top, and there was a commotion at one of the tables near the middle of the room as benches were pushed back.

"Are you okay?"

"Come sit down."

I smiled as my group rushed towards me. How long had they been waiting up here for me? They escorted me to their table and Jesslyn rushed to get me the food from the kitchen that had been saved for me.

"I'm okay." I had to repeat it several times before everyone was able to hear me over their own talking. Jesslyn put down the food in front of me, a bowl of salad, a cold slice of meatloaf and a big glass of water. I don't think I tasted it as I hastily filled my empty stomach. When I finished, I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

"I was hungry, okay?"

That started the cacophony of questions again until I put my hand up and quieted them. "I got scratched up going cross country to their camp and probably a little back scrape from the tree I was tied to. Other than that, I am perfectly fine."

"But what about...?" Khitano looked at me from the other side of the table, then looked downwards.

"The toy?"

He nodded, and everyone else seemed to be looking more interested as well.

I sighed. "I don't know how much Samantha told you, so I guess I'll start at the beginning." I could feel my embarrassment rising as I explained that I had been super aroused by the scene in front of me and that Sam had been trying to ease some of my tensions. That it had worked, really well, and that when they found me mostly limp it was from my own orgasms and not from anything the bandits had done.

"Then the escape went quickly, and I didn't really know how to tell you guys I had that...thing...still vibrating inside me." I looked down at my empty plate and traced my fork through the dressing left at the bottom of the bowl.

Everyone was silent for a few moments, then Katrus spoke up. "That is so fucking hot."

Once again, the noise level grew as everyone started asking questions about the gangbang and the vibrator and my performance once we got back at the mage camp. Finally, I raised my hand again. "I'll tell you all about everything later. I'm still a little overwhelmed. Can we talk about something else for a bit?"

Everyone sheepishly fell silent, then Rushwillow spoke up. "We've been trying to find out more about the necromancer. How he could have returned from what we thought was final death.

"It seems that the infused tree we planted ended up having a tree nymph in it. She was exploring her tree and ended up finding the body. The corpse managed to suck in some of her energy and provide it with death energy instead. Since then, he has been gathering nymphs of each element, luring them to his lair, transforming them into death nymphs while taking their own energy for himself.

"His power still isn't complete. He doesn't have all of the elements." Rushwillow looked purposefully at me. "He hasn't collected water yet."

I shuddered. I was supposed to be the last of his death nymphs.

Rushwillow continued, ticking off the points on his fingers, "What we still don't know is: where he is; how he is switching the magic; and what happened to the other nymphs. We were thinking if we could find them, they might lead us to him."

"How many elemental nymphs are there?" I asked, trying to remember.

"Including you, there are six types. Water, Fire, Tree or Plant, Air, Earth and Storm."

"Any ideas how to find them?"

Jaimor cleared his throat. "I have some elemental tracking spells. They might work."

I nodded. "I don't know who they would get to play the other nymphs though. Which NPC females would be willing to dress like this." I stood up and twirled around. I wiggled my ass a little at them, and noticed them looking at me. I was definitely feeling more awake with the food and drink in me. I watched their reaction and thought about how badly I wanted them.

Then my eyes fell on Rozan sitting with Jaimor.

I didn't want to do anything to hurt them or their budding relationship, and my euphoria quickly left. I sat back down at the table.

"Are you okay?" Taleran put an arm around my shoulder.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired still I guess."

He kissed me on the temple. "It's getting late," he agreed. "We should probably all head to bed for the night."

People slowly got up from the table and headed towards the door. I started taking my plates back to the kitchen, then I stopped.

"Rozan, can you help me for a second?"

She looked at me from where she was standing, her arm around Jaimor's waist, then gave him a quick kiss and came over to where I was. "Sure, what's up."

"Just help me with the dishes please."

She smiled. "Sure sweetie." She turned towards Jaimor. "I'll catch up with you in the morning."

He smiled back, and headed off after his friends.

When we got to the kitchen, she put the plate she was carrying in the sink. "Okay, what's up?"

I feigned innocence while turning on the water. "What do you mean?"

She waved her hand at the dishes - a bowl, a plate a fork and a cup that I was scrubbing. "What part of this did you actually need help with?"

"Well, the plate is pretty heavy..." I smiled at her look of exasperation.

"But honestly, I have a question. It's awkward, and I wanted to ask you away from everyone."

"Sure you can fuck Jaimor."

"What?!!"

"That's what this is about isn't it? You keep getting turned on and you're afraid that you're going to jump someone randomly. Jamie and I have discussed it, and we're okay with it."

"You've discussed it?!!"

Rozan shrugged. "I've already watched you make out with him. He told me that he wasn't sure if he could resist you if you started touching him again." She blushed. "Not that I could blame him.

"In fact," she got a sly smile on her face, "the one rule we had was that I got you again too. But properly this time."

She moved forward and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply on the mouth. I pulled back a little in surprise. "Here? Now?"

She smiled, more aggressively this time. "I'm ready if you are."

My body was definitely ready, but I shook my head. "If you want to do it properly, we're going to do it downstairs in bed. Let's finish up these dishes quickly."

I don't know how I managed to do the dishes so quickly with Rozan standing behind me, her arms wrapped around and fondling my breasts. I judged them clean enough, then turned around and kissed her again. She grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me down the stairs.

When we got back to my room, I was surprised to see that no one else was back yet. I sat down on the edge of my bed, and stood Rozan up in front of me. I stood there admiring the woman that had seemed so shy just the other day.

"Do you want to see the secret of this corset?"

I blinked. "What secret?"

She took half a step back and placed her index finger at the bottom clasp on the front. Quickly, she moved her finger up, and all of the clasps released, the corset falling to the ground. "Easy off."

She moved forward again, and straddled me. She swept her chemise off of her arms, then pulled it down allowing her bare breasts to be free. I slipped her nipple into my mouth, and she held my head there, her back arching in pleasure.

I traced my hands up and down her back softly while my tongue played around the tip of her breast. I pulled back and released her with an auditory "pop", then turned my attention to her other breast. As I began to tease it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, she started to thrust her hips against my legs.

I reached up under her skirt, grasping her hips in my hands, and helped drive her deeper against my thighs. Holding her tight, I rotated on the bed, and we fell backwards, her body wrapped around mine.

She placed her hands on either side of my head and pushed herself up gently, letting her grind her panties against my pelvic bone. I sucked harder on her nipple, and she let out some low moans and whimpers.

She sat up, my mouth empty once more, but only briefly before she filled it with her tongue. She kissed over my neck and ears, moving lower and lower with each pass. She planted kisses all along my collarbone, then down between my breasts. Her hands squeezed my chest as I placed mine on her head, supporting her and pushing her lower at the same time.

She kissed down my ribcage, my sternum, and she buried her tongue in my belly button. I spread my legs, and she continued lower, pulling at my strip with her lips before moving down properly.

She adjusted her legs so she was now between mine, and sat back on her heels. I watched her as her fingertip traced around my lower lips and thighs, making my body beg for more direct contact. She bent forward and kissed me again, resting one hand beside my head while letting her other hand cup my nether regions. Slowly, she massaged me, not letting her fingers penetrate, while my tongue eagerly explored her mouth.

I felt one of her fingers slide between, gathering up my wetness as she continued to work me slowly. I moaned into her mouth, my back arching slightly. "More," I whispered, and she sat back up again. She grabbed her chemise and pulled it off, then slipped her underwear down her legs. As she lifted her leg to slide it off, she moved up until she was straddling my mouth.

I began licking and sucking immediately, groping at her with my hands. She continued to move, turning herself around, and pressing her own mouth against my clit. She spread my legs wide with her hands, then began to kiss softly at my sensitive area.

How could she be so calm? I continued to devour her in a frenzy, my mouth and hands not getting enough of her delicate flower. I breathed in deeply, loving her fragrance, before pressing my tongue deep into her cavern. In return, she began lapping at my like a kitten with cream.

My body was writhing. I wanted to cum. I wanted to be pushed over the edge. The soft, gentle touch of her tongue was driving me crazy. I buried my face in her, screaming and begging for her to finish me while she blew a cool stream of air into my depths.

Then just as I felt my muscles clench, ready to explode, the tease sat up quickly and tightened her thighs around my head, forcing my face deep inside her. I screamed louder as my body slowly came down on the wrong side of the edge, easing into a high state of arousal. I used my tongue and my fingers on her, wordlessly demanding for her to make me cum.

I had just about given up, when she bent forward again and blew down the length of my slit. Oh god. I tried to wrap my legs around her head, forcing her inside, but she kept them apart with her arms.

Over and over, she brought me to the point of climax, then stopped. Each time, my body balanced closer to the edge, ready to topple over at any moment. Even when she wasn't anywhere near my pussy, I was writhing in splendid agony. She ran her hands down my belly and my thighs, then shifted her body forward.

Suddenly, I had my face pressed against her ass. I understood what she wanted, and began licking with all my might. I bit and licked and spread her ass with my fingers and she started rocking more. I slid a finger in the small area between us and rubbed at her clit. Her moans grew louder as I brought her closer to the edge. I thought about stopping, but I couldn't. There was no way to.

Just as her legs clenched tighter around my face, she brought her hands together between my thighs and spanked my pussy. I bucked my hips and came hard, trying to twist, but caught in her leg clamp. Leaving her hand in place, lightly resting on my mound, was enough to make me cum over and over again. I groped her ass, tongued her. I had no control over what my body was doing to her, but she enjoyed it as her own orgasm flushed through her.

12