The Waterfall

Story Info
Taking you to a special place for a special date.
752 words
3.56
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been on a few dates and tonight I take you to a very special place.

I have a picnic packed with candles and a bottle of wine.

We load up in the ATV and head off into the woods.

We have been riding for a while when we come to a large waterfall.

I take us down a hidden trail that goes to an opening behind the waterfall.

Getting the large basket unloaded I spread a blanket on the ground,

I place a small table in the middle of the blanket and place the candles on it.

The wine is placed on the table with our plates and the food it put around it.

We fix our plates and talk as we eat our dinner.

When we have finished eating I put our dishes and the food away as we sit and talk by the candle light.

You move over close to me and we kiss passionately.

As we kiss my excitement builds and I hold you tight as we kiss tenderly.

I feel your hand sliding over my erection and I softly slide my hand over your breast.

Slowly I start to unbutton your shirt and slide my hand inside feeling your soft warm skin.

As I finish unbuttoning your shirt I push your shirt off of your shoulders and see your beautiful breasts.

Leaning down I softly kiss them and slide my tongue over your nipples.

Feeling your hard nipples with my tongue sends me to another level of excitement.

You unfasten my pants and slide your hand inside wrapping it around my erection.

Your soft touch on my erection is amazing and feels like nothing I have ever felt before.

Our passion is sky high as we feel each others bodies.

You pull me up from kissing your breasts and we kiss passionately.

Softly your lips kiss down my chest and my stomach to my erection.

You tenderly kiss my erection sending my excitement out of this world.

Your wonderful lips wrap around my erection and you slide your mouth down on it.

I can not believe how wonderful it feels as you gently suck it.

With it sliding in and out of your mouth I begin to tremble as my orgasm gets closer.

My body tenses and I start shaking as I erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

I pull you up and we kiss passionately as I feel your beautiful body against me.

Slowly I begin to kiss down your body to your breasts.

I kiss circles around your nipples and slide my tongue over them.

Gently I put my lips around your nipples and lightly suck them.

Softly I kiss down your stomach as I pull your pants down.

Seeing your beautiful pussy I stop and look at it in amazement.

Kissing it softly I kiss up and down your lips sliding my tongue along the edges of it.

Gently I push my tongue between your lips and taste your wonderful juices as your aroma drives my passion.

Sliding my tongue up and down I brush it over your clit feeling it swell.

Softly I rub your clit and keep pressing against it harder and harder.

Gently I push my finger inside you and wrap my lips around your clit.

Sucking your clit into my mouth I slide my finger in and out of you.

I keep sucking your clit harder and my finger moves in and out of you faster.

I can feel you start to tremble and I slide my finger in and out faster.

Your body tenses and I tenderly bit your clit as your orgasm shakes your body.

Moving back up beside you I softly kiss your body.

I pull you on top of me and we kiss passionately.

You place my erection at your opening and slowly slide down onto it.

You lean down and we kiss passionately as you move your hips around rubbing your clit against me.

Our passion builds higher as we kiss and your hips move faster.

I feel you trembling and your moans get louder as you rub your clit against me.

You are pushing down against me and I push be ck up against you as we start shaking and explode in a beautiful orgasm.

We kiss passionately as you collapse on top of me and we lie there holding each other as we regain our strength.

We load everything back on the ATV and head back home stopping to kiss along the way.