The Waterfall

Story Info
My girlfriend has plans for our tropical escape.
3.8k words
4.74
22.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers

'Come on, slowcoach -- keep up!'

The truth is, I was much happier walking behind Annie than I would have been out in front. From here, I had the perfect view of her fantastic arse in the tightest little white shorts you can imagine, perched on top of those long, tanned legs.

We had left the jeep behind once the track petered out and the jungle closed in around us. All that remained for us to follow was something that could only barely be called a path through the undergrowth. A cooling breeze nicely offset what should have been a stifling mid-morning here on the island, and we had made decent time for the last couple of miles, much of it uphill.

'You're absolutely sure that this is the way to the waterfall?' I asked, trying and failing to get my bearings for about the hundredth time that day.

Annie stopped to pull a water bottle from her pack. 'Oh yeah,' she grinned. 'The girl back at the hotel was really clear about how to get here. And remember, because it's so remote, we'll have it all to ourselves.'

Annie winked at me before taking a long drink from the water bottle. I gazed at the magnificent profile of my girlfriend's body; single bead of sweat ran from her neck down into her cleavage, perfectly held in place by the tied-off black shirt. As she tipped her head back to let the cooling water run down her throat, her full breasts pushed out against the thin material. Annie's long blonde hair tumbled lazily down her back, golden in the tropical sun. Reluctantly, I averted my gaze from the vision in front of me, and looked past her up the path ahead.

'Remind me why you trust the word of a complete stranger in a foreign land?' I asked.

Annie sighed theatrically. 'She's the hotel masseuse, baby. Her hands have been places that no-one but you've been for years. You can't buy that kind of trust.'

She winked suggestively, stashed her bottle back in the pack, and set off again along the path. Momentarily lost in my thoughts, I gazed up at brilliant green foliage above me.

'Mmm, that's got you thinking, hasn't it?' Annie called back over her shoulder at me.

We heard the waterfall long before we saw it; the thumping roar of tens of thousands of gallons pouring over the cliff edge into the pool below. A fine mist permeated the jungle around us for the last fifty metres or so before we finally came to the end of the track and gazed in wonder at the sight before us. It was paradise. The crystal-clear pool below the falls stretched for thirty or forty metres before falling away again over the next cliff-edge. As we stood just inside the shade of the tree-line, we were dazzled by the barrage of vivid colour; the piercing blue of the sky above, the verdant green grass either side of the pool, and the shocking pinks and yellows of tropical flowers reaching up to the heavens.

I stood close behind Annie. She looked sweetly back over her shoulder at me, before taking half a step backwards and reaching up to pull my head down to kiss her beautiful neck. I slipped one hand around her waist and pulled her close to me, her arse pressed against my groin. She moaned softly as I reached up with my other hand and gently squeezed her breast, her hard nipple enclosed in my palm. I kissed her neck again, then looked up at the pool before us. And froze.

There, on the grass at the edge of the pool, barely a dozen metres in front of us, was a small pile of clothes and a single pair of women's trainers.

'What is it, baby?' whispered Annie, as she turned her head to see what had caught my attention.

At that moment, the water at the centre of the pool shimmered, then broke, as a figure emerged from beneath it. Despite the thunder of the falls in my ears, and the violent crashing of the water from the cliff above, the world became almost still and silent to me at that moment. Rising from the pool was an absolute goddess; long black hair tumbling down around a gorgeous face, with large dark eyes and a full, sensuous mouth. As she moved through the water towards the edge of the pool, she reached up and swept her hair back from her face and down the long curve of her back. More and more of her magnificent body came into side as the water became shallower around her; large, perfectly rounded breasts with dark, almost black nipples in the centre of wide areolas. The flat, dark skin of her stomach gave way to long slender legs, between which was framed a lush triangle of black hair.

I felt my cock start to stiffen in the tight space between my stomach and the cheeks of my girlfriend's arse. My hand involuntarily squeezed Annie's breast harder, her nipple burning into my palm. At the back of my mind, it occurred to me that I was openly lusting at a beautiful young woman with my lover right there in front of me, but any shame I might have felt was some way down on my list priorities at that moment. And then, with a jolt, I realised something else; Annie's breast was positively heaving beneath my hand and her breath was catching in her throat. Was she enjoying the sight of this magnificent naked island girl as much as I was?

I looked up again, hungry for another sight of this vision of loveliness. The girl had climbed out of the water and had picked up a towel with which she was now making a cursory attempt to dry herself with. Oh, to be that towel! Rubbed against every inch of skin of this woman; her face, her breasts, her pussy.

She dropped the towel on the grass and my heart sank at the thought that she would now dress herself. I held my breath as I watched her stretch her arms out to the side and offer her body to the sun and, unknowingly, to our eyes. I released the breath with a barely-suppressed groan as my now fully-engorged cock pressed up against Annie's arse, and in that moment I noted with a wondrous joy that she was now holding her breath too. It was true, this complete stranger held us both in an erotic spell that neither of us wanted to be released from.

Before us, the girl dropped her arms to her sides, then, casting a quick glance around her, lay down on the grass. Hidden by the undergrowth and the shade from the trees above us, Annie and I watched silently as the girl lay back with one arm under her head and another lazily thrown across her torso. Then slowly, with infinite care, her fingers started to work down her stomach. Her legs spread wide just as her fingers reached the end of their journey and came to rest just below her glistening bush. She brushed her fingertips against her lips, again and again, and her mouth felt open in a silent sigh.

As we watched the girl rub herself, I felt Annie's fingers pull my hand from her waist and down across her bare midriff, into her shorts. I guessed she'd unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts as we'd stood there leching at the sight before us, and now my fingers were deep in the scorching heat of her panties. Fuck, she was wet; as wet as she'd ever been with me, and for the briefest instant I was jealous of her passion for the captivating creature just a few short metres away. I started to rub her pussy, slowly at first, then faster, in time with the motions of the girl in front of us. Annie started to softly whimper, and I thanked my stars that the roar of the waterfall kept the noise from anyone's ears but mine.

The girl shifted her position, bringing herself up on her elbow so that her hand was free to grasp one of her full, firm breasts. As she continued to work her pussy lips with one hand, the long slender fingers of the other played with her fat nipple -- rubbing it, squeezing it, pulling at in time with the motions of her other hand. She then spread the lips of her pussy, revealing the sweet, rose-pink insides of her cunt, into which she slipped one finger, then another. She threw back her head and let out a deep, obscene groan.

At that moment, Annie pulled away from me. Tugging my hand from her insides her shorts, she stepped out into the clearing and purposefully walked towards the object of our desires. The girl looked up, contradictory expressions of surprise and expectation on her beautiful face. She made no effort to stop pleasuring herself, or even cover her exquisite body. Emboldened, Annie untied the knot holding her shirt together beneath her breasts, slipping the garment from her shoulders and leaving it behind on the grass as she carried on walking.

As she reached the naked island girl, Annie fell to her knees. The girl reached out and pulled my girlfriend's face to hers and they kissed, hard and deeply. My cock throbbed in my shorts at the sight of the two of them making out, their naked breasts crushed together.

Annie broke the kiss first, looking back over her shoulder and motioning for me to come closer. Dare I? Was it worth the risk of ruining this perfect moment? I took a tentative step out into the clearing. Then another, and another. Before I knew it, I was standing almost within touching distance of these two incredible women, my throbbing cock vertical in the close confines of my shorts.

Annie looked up at me and grinned as the girl peppered her neck with kisses. 'Make yourself comfortable, baby. I'll be with you shortly.'

I stripped off my walking boots and clothes and lay back on the grass, dumbfounded at my luck. Right there in front of me, my beautiful girlfriend was making out with this stunning island girl, against the backdrop of a tropical paradise. It was like something out of a dream.

Annie giggled at the sight of my bewildered face, before the girl pulled her mouth back around for another deep kiss. Annie then worked her way down the girl's neck and chest, peppering her dark skin with kisses. Then she wrapped her fingers around one of the girl's breasts and sucked the fat nipple into her mouth.

'Aaaahhhhhhhh,' groaned the girl, one hand holding Annie to her teat while the other slipped into the back of my lover's shorts to grab a handful of her arse.

I reached forward and yanked Annie's boots and socks off, before reaching up to the waistband of her shorts and pulling both them and her panties down in one smooth movement, throwing them aside on the grass.

'Thank you, baby,' Annie murmured out of the corner of her mouth. I could see her teeth gently biting at the fat chocolate-coloured nipple between her lips, to the obvious approval of the panting island girl beneath her. Annie laughed, then resumed her journey down our new friend's body, lightly kissing the skin of her flat tummy before sliding between the wide-open legs and gazing at the glistening pussy in front of her. After a wicked smile in my direction, she stuck out her tongue and took a long lick at the girl's pussy lips, leaving a thin trail of saliva in her wake. The girl groaned, her hand clenched in my girlfriend's hair, pulling her in for more. Annie lapped at the cunt, working her tongue between the girl's lips and flicking it up and down inside her. Tentatively, I reached beneath Annie, cupping a swinging breast in my hand and squeezing.

'Mmmmmmmm,' she moaned, as she continued her oral assault on the girl's pussy. 'Yes, baby, that's nice -- but there's something else I want from you now.'

Annie pulled herself back up and gave the girl a kiss, her lips imparting the taste of her cunt. As she did so, she slid her hand between the girl's legs and slowly started to work at her pussy, firstly by rubbing her fingers against the wet lips, then finally slipping two fingers inside.

'Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh,' cried the girl, as Annie thrust her fingers in an out, accompanied by the filthy squelching sound of the girl's cunt juices.

'Baby, if ever I needed your cock inside me -- it's right now!' Annie commanded me over her shoulder.

I didn't hesitate. In a moment, my short and boxers were down, freeing my engorged cock, and I was kneeling between the legs of my girlfriend and our new playmate. Annie rested her body weight on the girl, so she could continue plundering her pussy, while reaching back with her free hand for my cock. As she grasped it and pulled me towards her pussy, an electric shock passed through me. I had never wanted Annie more than I did right now. I took my cock from her hand, and rubbed it's head up and down along her slit. A dribble of pre-cum from the tip of my dick added to the juices virtually dripping from Annie's hole, lubricating us so thoroughly that my cock slid effortlessly all the way up inside her in a heartbeat.

'Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!' Annie cried as I pumped my cock in and out of her. I reached forward and grasped her breasts, pulled her closer to me. Over her shoulder, the stunning island girl looked hungrily up at me, her tongue flicking over her lips. God, I have no idea how I didn't just blow my load right then and there. Perhaps it was the knowledge that this was the opportunity of a lifetime, the epitome of all my filthiest fantasies come to life, that made me so desperate to make the absolute most of this chance. But the two women beneath me weren't going to make it easy for me. I felt the girl reach down between Annie's legs and rub her pussy as I pounded in and out of her.

'Yessssssss! Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cummmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg!' Annie screamed. Her pussy tightened around my cock, clenching me deep inside her as she rode out an earth-shattering orgasm. I pulled out, to make sure that I didn't empty my balls into her at that very moment, but replaced my cock with two fingers, which I thrust in and out of her molten cunt as she shouted obscenities into the morning air.

Momentarily spent, Annie rolled out from between the girl and I, and lay panting on the lush grass. I slowly wanked my cock as I watched the young girl reach over and lovingly stroke my lover's cheek. She kissed Annie's forehead, then her lips, cooing gently as Annie tried to recover her breath.

In the three years we'd been together, I'd learned that whilst dirty talk was something that Annie had quite some skill at, it was something she didn't tend to do very often. I guess she was usually too wrapped up to use her words. Whatever, when I heard the next words out of her mouth, I had to release my cock once more for fear that I would cum and bring our fun (or mine at least!) to a premature end.

'I want your cunt on my mouth, bitch,' she seethed. Annie pulled the girl's thigh across her face, then gripped her ass cheeks and dragged her pussy down onto her face. Once more, the girl threw her head back and groaned in ecstasy, as Annie worked the girl's cunt with her lips and tongue.

I stared at the island girl's rapturous face and that sensuous wide-open mouth. Even now, I don't recall making a conscious decision, but before I knew it, I had planted my feet wide either side of Annie's head, grasped a handful of the girl's hair, and thrust my throbbing cock into her mouth. She closed her lips around my shaft, and I pulled and pushed her head backwards and forwards along its length. Her fingers curled around the base of my cock, forming a tight ring around it as her hot, wet mouth engulfed it again and again. I grunted obscenely at the sight of this beautiful woman sucking my dick while, below her, my girlfriend feasted on her snatch. Over the girl's shoulder I could see that her spare hand was behind her back, once more working Annie's pussy, and it seemed to me that it was now almost a race between the three of us to cum first.

As it happens, it was our new lover. She released my cock from her mouth with a wet popping sound and screamed as the first waves of her orgasm crashed down upon her. Below us, I could see Annie struggling to take the flood of cunt juice virtually pouring out of the wailing girl. Her fabulous brown body thrashed in the throes of her overwhelming pleasure, and once more it took all my willpower to avoid filling her mouth with jizz.

Finally, the girl came back to her senses and she lifted her pussy from Annie's gasping mouth. Without missing a heartbeat, my girlfriend reached up and pulled my cock down towards her face. I dropped to my knees beside her head, and slid my dick between her perfect lips. She pumped it into her mouth a few times before running my tongue up and down the sides of the shaft, smearing it with a combination of her saliva and the island girl's juices. I knew my willpower was close to failing me and was bracing myself to release my cum deep into Annie's throat when she pulled my cock from her mouth and pointed it at the beautiful woman laying beside us.

'Use her tits, honey. I know you're desperate to,' Annie ordered.

The girl lay on her back, propped up on her elbows, as I looked down at her breasts, licking my lips in anticipation. The girl read my intentions like a well-loved book, and took hold of her breasts. I straddled her stomach and pressed my cock down between her wonderful mounds. The girl squeezed her tits together and I began rocking backwards and forwards, pumping my dick through a tight tunnel of beautiful soft titflesh. Annie leaned across and pulled my cock back into her mouth, coating it with her spit before shoving it back between the girl's breasts. I started pumping again, curious as to how long I could keep this up before the inevitable emptying of my balls, until Annie brushed her fingers lightly across my chest and leaned in close to my ear.

'I want you to fuck her, baby. Hard. I want to watch you hammer that beautiful cock into her pussy. Do you want that, baby? Do you want to sink your dick into this gorgeous cunt?'

I nodded dumbly as the island girl slipped between us and lay back in Annie's embrace, both their faces looking up at me, ready for the finale of our sex. I watched the island girl open her legs invitingly for me; she pulled her pussy lips apart with one hand and reached for me with the other. Still on my knees, I leaned in until the tip of my cock was just brushing against the magnificent pussy, then eased forward until slowly my whole member was swallowed by that wet, pink tunnel. As one, the girl and I groaned at the sensations as I filled her entirely, then gradually started to work myself in and out of her.

'That's right, sweetie; drill that fat dick into her. Make her scream.' Annie commanded from behind the girl, the palms of her hands full of brown titflesh and her fingers tugging urgently at those wonderful fat nipples.

The girl grunted disgustingly as I picked up the pace, my dick now fully pounding her twat. A thin foam of cunt-juice coated my dick as it lanced in and out of this beautiful creature's sex.

'More, baby; fuck her harder!' commanded Annie. She tugged the girl's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers; pinching them viciously as the girl's body once more started to thrash in the throes of another orgasm.

'Oh, oh, ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!' wailed the girl, her cunt spasming violently on my dick.

'Fuck, I'm gonna cum,' I warned, pulling out of the girl and frantically wanking my cock over her body.

'Don't waste it, baby!' Annie pleaded. 'Cum in her mouth!'

Desperately, I shuffled forward on my knees until my cock was within touching distance of the girl's mouth. Her lips parted obligingly as I tugged the smooth skin of my dick backwards and forwards, my fist a blur.

At that moment, the girl looked through her long, dark eyelashes at me, and spoke for the first time with a voice choked with lust.

'Cum on me. Give me your load, right here. Give it to me now!'

I felt my balls tighten and moment later a long thick rope of jizz shot from the tip of my cock straight up the girl's face from the tip of her nose all the way to her forehead. Then a second shot, not as long but with no less urgency, fired straight onto her lower lip and deep into her open mouth. Finally, a third line of cum spat from my cock onto her chin and dripped down onto her heaving breasts. I groaned in exhausted satisfaction, my balls and cock still twitching in my grip. The girl murmured her approval as she scooped up a stray blob of jizz from her chest with a finger which she then licked clean.

Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers
12