The Waterfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers

'Aaaaaaahhhhh, yes, baby,' cooed Annie, smiling happily up at me. 'That's my wonderful man, giving this hot bitch just what she was begging for.'

Drained, I slumped back on my heels, my flagging cock finally released from my grip and dangling obscenely between my legs. As I took in the scene before me -- my gorgeous panting girlfriend and this goddess from the tropics with her face painted with my cum -- I collapsed to one side, laughing almost deliriously.

'Fuck, Annie, that was amazing. Remind me to thank your masseuse for the tip about this place, when I meet her.'

'You can thank her right now, if you like,' giggled my girlfriend, leaning forward and kissing me gently on the lips. She turned and held her hand out to the smiling island girl who lay beside us with her face streaked with cum. 'Like I said, you can't buy this kind of trust.'

Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers
12