The Waxing Ch. 06

Story Info
John Ventures out to show off and sees an unexpected person.
7.6k words
4.6
7.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing Caroline and getting fucked in the ass, it wasn't long before I wanted to get exposed in public again. My sex life with Susan was great. When I came home with all of my hair gone, I could not wait to show her. Somehow she was not surprised, and in fact loved it. We developed a new routine after dinner--I would strip naked while she did whatever she wanted, sometimes watching me, and sometimes ignoring me. It only made me more excited, and I fucked her with my hairless cock more nights that not.

I couldn't get enough of her, but the hunger to be made to show myself in public, not just in Caroline's office was clawing at me, and I needed to get it out before I went to see Caroline again for my next "appointment." I had no idea if this was against her rules, but I figured that since she had never told me otherwise, I would do it anyway.

I got up a few days later, impulsively called in sick to work, and dug the tiny shorts I had worn to the cleaners out of my drawer. This time I didn't wear anything under them, hoping they would come off fast enough that it wouldn't matter. I looked at myself in the mirror before I left. They were technically running shorts, but so small that I couldn't imagine anyone running in them. They were slit up the side, and without underwear my cock almost flopped out the bottom of the shorts. I loved the feeling on my hairless skin, and quickly got an erection, which caused another problem--when it stood straight up, it poked through the waistband, and you could see the red head against my stomach.

Actually, this wasn't really a problem at all I thought. I pulled on a T shirt and grabbed my wallet, keys and phone.

I got into my car and drove aimlessly. After a few minutes, I snapped to, realizing that I was close to my gym. There was a small bar/restaurant that I had always wanted to try near there--having never been in it before, I assume no one would recognize me. It was only about 11, but figured I could grab an early lunch.

Parking in the lot, I looked down at my lap. Without the underwear, my cock was outlined against the fabric, showing all of it. Feeling excited and anxious, I walked in letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. It looked like a great little dive, with a bar to the right, a pool table, and several booths and tables around the room. As it was still early, no one was working at the bar, and there were no other patrons. I stood there, and cleared my throat, "Hello?"

A blond popped her head out of the kitchen, and barely looking at me said, "Hi! We just opened so I'm getting things together. Just grab a table wherever you want." I couldn't really see her across the bar, so I decided on a booth to cover myself up a little and slid into one with my back to the door. Sitting down did a few things: first it hid my shorts under the table but at the same time it pushed my cock against the fabric. Deciding I had nothing to lose, I pushed the table away from me a bit, so if you looked at my lap my cock was clearly on display.

As soon as I finished the blond came out of the kitchen. My stomach dropped when I realized who it was. The last time I had seen her I had just taken a dildo to the ass and come all over Caroline's office. I swallowed, realizing that it was quite likely that the shorts would be coming off very quickly.

I studied Susannah as she walked towards me. To say she was an eyeful was an understatement. She had a couple of tattoos, slightly teased hair, but it was the muscles that drew my eyes to her. I was in such a fog the last time I saw her I had not noticed her body fully.

Today she was wearing a t-shirt that was slightly cropped and showed off some very flat abs. Under them was a pair of what looked like exercise or bike shorts--tight in all the right ways and showing off her muscular thighs straining against the fabric. She had just a pair of low top converse on her feet without socks. I felt my cock twitch as I drank her in--she was fit and sexy as hell. Things were going well so far. I pushed what she said the last time to the back of my mind, and leaned in for the ride.

"Hi! Can I get you something to drink Johnny?" she said as she dropped a menu in front of me. If she saw my lap, she didn't say anything, which was good (or bad?), because I could feel my dick stirring as she came closer.

"Hi Susannah, I um. Well didn't expect to see you here. But um how is the Iced tea? I'm thirsty but seems too early for anything harder."

"I made it myself, why don't I get you a glass while you decide what you want." With that she turned and left, and I gaped at her amazing ass, without a hint of panty lines. I quickly distracted myself by looking at the menu, keeping it flat on the table, in case she came back and looked down at me.

Before I could decide, she was back with the tea, setting it on the table in front of me.

"What can I get you?"

Apparently, we were going to pretend that my ass fucking had never happened, so I decided to play along. My immediate reaction was to reply with something about her ass, but instead I smiled and said, "What's your favorite?"

Her quick response made me smile even more, "In men or just on the menu?"

"Let's start with the menu, we can discuss your life choices later."

This made her smile back, and she replied, "I have simple tastes, I love the onion rings and grilled cheese."

Pushing the menu back to her, "Sold then."

"Great, I don't even have to write that down, I'll let the 'chef' know." Turning on her heel, she went back to the kitchen, and I got to see that ass again. I decided to put myself on display more and pushing the table back another inch or so I pulled my shirt up and spread my legs a bit more. Between my position and the size of the shorts, my cock was either going to fall out or pop out the top, which is exactly what I wanted.

I wasn't expecting to see Susannah back so quickly, but she returned, carrying a dish tub filled with silverware and napkins. Dropping them on the table she said, "Can I join you? I have all these table settings to put together, and I'm already bored out of my mind. I'd love some company while I handle them." If she saw my cock or cared about it, she certainly didn't show it, it seemed like she was just being nice, and genuinely bored with the task at hand.

I smiled, "Of course, I hope I'm more exciting the forks and knives--that seems like a low bar." She sat and for the next 15 minutes or so, we had a talked while she worked on the silverware. We talked about her job, the weather, Netflix shows... really nothing, just idle chit-chat. No talk about waxing, ass fucking, my dick or her body.

She excused herself and got up, and for a moment I thought that I had said something wrong, until she said, "I'll be right back with your lunch." As soon as she got up, I decided to push things a bit further, and wiggling in my seat I did my best to simultaneously push my shorts down and pull them up, so they covered as little of my crotch as possible. At this point they were literally just bunched around my dick, and I was getting more and more excited. Maybe this would finally make her say something?

She came back out with two plates and put one in front of me. Again, if she noticed that my dick was on display, she didn't betray it. She put one plate in front on me and another on the other side of the table, and said, "I hope you don't mind; I'm going to eat now before it gets busy. Ok to join you again?"

I could only nod, wondering if she was like this with all the customers, or just the ones she had seen get fucked. Despite our history, she was easy to talk to and quick with a smile, but there was a little bit of a hardness about her--like she had a secret that she was hiding. The conversation flowed, until I finally got up the courage to ask what was on my mind (not my hardening cock, my ass fucking or how she knew my wife)." So I don't want to be offensive, but I have to ask... um... I noticed when you walked up that you are clearly in great shape... um what's the secret...um."

As soon as I started asking, I felt my face turning red, and didn't say what I really wanted, which was that her muscles were amazing and got me hard.

She noticed my embarrassment, and started laughing, "Offensive? I get people grabbing my ass, 'accidently' brushing up against my tits and pinching me. I'm not offended at all. Though I thought you were going to ask about my ass. You missed the mirrors on the other wall--I thought your eyes were going to fall out when you were staring at me walk away."

Now I really turned red, and started to speak, but just stammered. This made her laugh even harder.

"Please, no worries. I wouldn't work for this body or wear these shorts if I cared when people looked." She then told me that she used to be a dancer (and the emphasis she put on the word made it clear she didn't mean ballet), and now taught fitness classes, in addition to lifting and working out on an almost daily basis. I realized she taught at our gym, so we talked a bit about the facilities, and how odd it was that we had never seen each other there... just other places.

Without warning she got up and walked away. This time as I stared at her ass, she turned around, catching me, and smiling even wider. "You know that I can see you and can't stop yourself, can you?" I got even redder, and just sat there, wondering what the next move should be. Then it hit me.

Susannah came back with the iced tea and poured us each a glass. When she sat down, I got up, and said "Excuse me, I need to go to the Men's room."

I walked past her and into the bathroom, hoping she finally saw the tiny shorts and my excitement. After I peed, I could not stop myself from stroking my cock a bit making it stiffer. I shoved it back in my shorts, leaving the head popping out of the waistband. I then pulled my shirt back, and tucked it in slightly, so my erect dick was on full display. I walked back out, conscious about it bobbing and rubbing as I walked.

Again, her face betrayed nothing if she noticed me and my cock. I slid back down into the booth and the conversation restarted as if I hadn't just walked by hard. We slipped back into gym talk--squats, aerobics, a few snatch jokes etc. No one else had come in, so we kept up the chatter, until I felt something brushing up against my leg.

It was soft, and I suddenly realized that she had taken off at least one shoe and was running her foot up my leg. I was already hard, and this made me even stiffer as I felt her toes trace a path up my calf and thigh.

It felt like we were playing a game of chicken, and my face betrayed nothing as I felt her tease me. I spread my legs hoping against hope that her foot would be on my cock soon, all while I kept droning on about supersets, box jumps and pull ups.

And then it happened. I felt her toes on my rigid cock and saw her smile. I knew that smile was for me and my hardness, and I smiled right back as I leaned back, inviting her to rub me. But after that initial feel, her foot withdrew, and she abruptly got up. "Let's play some pool. Come on, it will be fun. I have to warn you though, I'm pretty good."

I got up, my cock out the top of my shorts, and again, she acted like nothing odd was happening. She walked in front of me to the table, and I saw that she had taken off both her shoes and was barefoot on the floor. She had beautiful calves and feet. It was amazingly erotic to see her feet bare on the floor, and I was just wondering again what the rest of her looked like under those clothes.

And then we played as if we were both fully dressed. She was good, no doubt. In my defense, I was so distracted by her movements I stayed hard for the entire game. My cock was sticking out, and I had to keep stuffing it to the side when I leaned over.

She won and then looked at me, "Let's bet. Winner pays for lunch."

Even though I was thinking her lunch was probably free, and I was going to pay anyway for mine, I could only nod, and again she beat me.

She looked at me again, "Let's bet again. Winner gets one piece of clothing."

Again, I just nodded. She kept acting like we were just playing, making no mention of my enormous erection or the fact that the scene was so sexually charged.

She won again, and looked at me, "Shoes and socks please." I weakly protested that those were two (or 4 pieces of clothing), but she just looked at me without saying a word, and I turned them over.

She took them and just said, "Another game? Same stakes?"

I nodded and racked the balls.

And she won again. Honestly, I was trying but she was better.

She looked at me and pantomimed pulling off her shirt. As if in a trance I did without complaint.

So, let's break for a quick recap:

I showed up at a random bar wearing tiny running shorts with a raging hard-on and my waitress was a beautiful muscular blond who apparently saw me get waxed bare and fucked in the ass with a dildo. This same woman, who, somehow knew my wife, was whipping my ass at pool. Oh and all I had on now were said shorts, with the head of my erect penis now completely on display for her and whoever walked in.

Back to our story:

I swallowed, wondering what was going to happen next.

She took my shirt and just said, "Same stakes."

But this time I won. I could tell she was pissed, but I just smiled at her frown. Meanwhile my mind was racing. She has a bra on, so do I go for her shirt? Have her take off the bra and leave the shirt? How about the shorts? Did she have underwear on? While I was thinking, she went to the door and flipped the sign to closed and locked it. Turning and facing me, she raised an eyebrow and said, "Yes?"

Clearing my now dry throat, I made up my mind, "Take off your shorts."

She did. Under them she was wearing a sheer black thong. It was an amazing sight. She was clearly shaved bare, and the contrast of the tiny thong against her pale muscular thighs would have gotten me harder if that was possible. In addition the tatoos I had seen before were not all that she had. On her inner thigh there was at least one more, of a rose with thorns curling towards her vagina. A tiny moan escaped my mouth as I stared.

Dropping them, she just said, "Same stakes."

So we played again. Moving around the table in her bare feet, short shirt, and panties, she ran the table. I didn't even get to take a shot.

Without being asked, I pulled off my shorts, my shaved aching hard cock thrusting out in front of me. She held out her hand, and I passed the shorts over. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that she had all my clothes in a pile, and my wallet, phone and keys were across the bar, but who gave a fuck? This was exactly what I had wanted to happen when I walked in the bar. I was naked and hard with a beautiful woman looking at me

She just looked me up and down smiling, "See, wasn't that fun? I knew as soon as you walked in with those silly shorts that you would be naked for me without an argument. There are mirrors all over this bar, and your eyes on my ass aren't all that I saw. Do you get naked for all the girls or just the ones that order you around like Caroline? She told me some stories about you, and from what I saw you like some direction."

I didn't answer immediately, and before I could, she came over to my side. Grabbing my hair, she pulled my head back. "Come on Johnny tell me; do you get naked for all the girls or just the ones with muscles who tell you what to do? I know you want to submit to my wishes, and that you love to show that cock. That's pretty clear. And don't worry, Caroline doesn't care if I play with you."

"Yess... Susannah. I love it, I'm so fucking hard being naked for you, I would have show all of myself even if you hadn't asked. I've been wondering since I got up this morning how I could get naked in public. I called off work just hoping this would happen."

Still holding my head back, she slid her other hand down to my cock, squeezed my balls gently and stroked my bare shaft.

"Oh, I know you would, and you will again, many times. I'm going to put on my shorts now, but I'll do you a favor first." And with that she let me go, slid her hand into her thong, and I saw her finger slip gently into her slit. She moved it in and out, sighing softly. Then, withdrawing her fingers, she slipped them into my mouth, and I could taste her excitement as I sucked on them.

She then reached under her shirt and took off her bra, briefly flashing me before pulling her shirt back down. I literally shivered in excitement and my cock started to hurt it was so hard. Then she was dressed again, and I was still naked. She looked at me, "You didn't say I had to keep them off, did you? But you do need to stay naked until I tell you otherwise. That will make things a bit more exciting, don't you think?"

I gulped, suddenly realizing that anyone could come in the bar when she unlocked the door, and that there was a cook in the kitchen. As if she could read my mind, she looked in the direction of the back, and said, "Hey Tim, come here and see something."

I instinctively went to cover my cock, but the look in her eyes froze me. Out of the kitchen came a slim Latino man, probably more than 24 or so. "Tim, what do you think of Johnny? He isn't very good at pool."

Tim looked me up and down and said, "He may not be good at pool, but he loves to show his balls huh?"

Having a man look at me naked was a first and I was oddly excited. My eyes went to his crotch as my cock jumped, hoping that I was making him equally hard. Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I saw him stiffening.

Before anything happened, we heard a banging at the door, and Susannah whirled around. She threw me my shirt and hissed "Sit down in the booth and put this on, so I don't get fired."

I scrambled to cover myself and sat down, just as she unlocked the door. She welcomed a couple, smiling and directing them to a table that was within sight of my booth. If they were to duck down or look under the table they would see my cock. But above the table it just looked like I was wearing normally dressed in a T-shirt

Still barefoot she walked past the booth, and whispered to me, "Now we can have some real fun." She quickly went over to the pool table and grabbed the clothes before they noticed and brought them to the back.

While she was in the kitchen, I studied the couple. They looked to be about 30, both fit and attractive. The man was muscular, and had a baseball cap on, with a t-shirt and shorts. He seemed to be average build but was very hairy--I could see his chest hair spilling over his collar. His companion was much smaller than him. If he was 6'2, she was no more than 5'2.

But what a 5'2 it was. She had flaming red hair and was wearing a sundress that flattered her in all the right ways. She filled out the top very well and was wearing lace up sandals like a roman soldier, and was crossing and uncrossing her legs, as if she was nervous.

Susannah walked past my table with the iced tea pitcher and filled their glasses. She was chatting with them and being personable as she told them about the menu. As she walked away, I noticed the woman staring and frowning at her back. My heart skipped a beat, worried that she saw me without pants, but as she spoke to her friend, it became clear that she was upset that Susannah had no shoes on.

I just sat at the table scrolling through my phone, trying to ignore them. My cock with still amazingly stiff and was hitting the bottom of the table. Unlike before I was as far under the table as possible, hiding myself fully, all thoughts of showing my cock out of my mind. But I can't lie I was more and more exciting thinking about these two strangers seeing me so excited.

Susannah came back out to take their order, and I could see her turning on the charm again. The woman still seemed upset but was relaxing. Susannah was using all her tricks--laughing at what they had to say, brushing up against them slightly, and leaning over a little so they could see the tops of her magnificent tits.

12