The Waxing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I heard the woman say, "I have to ask, why aren't you wearing shoes? I'd expect that an employee would need to wear them--not only for safety but for cleanliness."

Susannah threw her head back and laughed, "Oh don't worry! I was just playing pool and I took them off to be more comfortable, I'm happy to put them back on if you are worried. We are pretty informal around here, so I just forgot."

She then lifted up her foot and showed it to them, "See? Not so dirty? Most people like them this way." She then shot me a look, making it clear to them that something else was happening with us.

The redhead just smiled, "Oh don't worry. I was just curious. If the food is good, you can walk around in your birthday suit for all I care! Plus, I have to say, those ARE awfully sexy feet... just like the rest of you."

Susannah smiled like the cat that ate the canary. Watching her from a distance charm these people was amazing. I could see her drawing them closer, like she had done to me, and could only wonder what her plan was.

She blushed a little and said, "Oh thank you, you are so sweet. It's not often that the women who come in here compliment me. More often I get gross guys hitting on me, so I keep my shoes on. Some of them are nice though and play along with my games."

And with that, she looked back over to me, again making it clear again that something was up (other than my cock) and the air in the bar seemed to change a bit. For the first time the man and woman paid attention to me, looking over at the table, while I still pretended to play with my phone, ignoring the glances I could feel.

They looked away and Susannah walked back to the kitchen with their order. Stopping at the table, she leaned in and said, "Ready for some more fun Johnny? If you trust me, we will make more of your dreams come true, right here and right now. Just nod if you agree, or you can leave with your clothes and never come back in. I'll also have to tell Caroline. If you stay, you need to listen to me and obey without hesitation, and I'll show you a good time... again. Look at me and decide now."

Her voice, though quiet, had grown sharper, and I sensed a change in her manner. She was stern, but not forceful and I loved it. I looked at her and nodded slowly. She smiled, and walked past me into the kitchen.

The redhead and hairy guy returned to their conversation. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but there was something about 'sexy legs' and having a fun day. The redhead kept glancing over at me, and at one point leaned over to her friend and whispered something, obviously about me. I couldn't help it, it got me more excited.

I didn't think they knew that I was bottomless, but I started thinking about it, my hand slipped down to my lap, and I started slowly stroking myself, trying not to give my actions away. My dick was literally knocking up against the top of the table again, and at this point I had been fully hard for what felt like hours. I wanted to come, but didn't want to come, and knew that when I did, it was going to be amazing, just like Susannah said.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed, making me jump. There was a text from an unknown number. I took my hand off my cock and picked up my phone.

It read "take your hands off yourself dirty boy. There will be plenty of time for that", followed by a smile emoji and a devil emoji. Bewildered, I looked around and saw Susannah standing by the kitchen door, smiling and slowly shaking her head no.

She must have picked up my phone when I went to the bathroom and gotten my number and was now texting me. I gulped. Things were going faster.

My phone buzzed again with a message. This time it was a photo, of her hand holding those tiny panties. I could see that they were wet. Then another buzz, another image. She had taken another photo, aimed down the front of her shorts, making it clear she was now wearing no panties.

Holy fuck. This was amazing.

Then another buzz. "Ready to play? Y/N"

I just texted back "Always Y"

I got back a smile emoji.

Susannah came out of the kitchen with some apps for the other table, practically dancing across the floor, in her bare feet. She put them down for the couple and said, "You know what? You were right, my feet are getting dirty with all this walking around."

She leaned over and said something in a low voice to the redhead, and I saw them looking at me. I blushed, wondering what they were discussing. Then then smiled at each other and I saw the redhead looking in my direction. Susannah walked across the room, looked down at me and just said "Ready?"

I nodded and she sat down across from me. "Holly over there thought my feet were getting a bit too dirty and I need to clean them up." With that she leaned back and swung her right foot up on the table in front of me.

"Lick it."

I didn't hesitate, I didn't ask what to do. l leaned forward and taking her heel in my hands, I started licking her toes, and sucking gently. Her skin was a bit salty from sweat and had a slight tang of dirt and stale beer from the floor. This excited me even more and I kept sucking. Holly and the hairy guy were watching us closely, which got me even more into it.

I was licking her foot all over, and then I felt her left foot in my lap. She placed in on my cock and was rubbing me into submission. I groaned out loud while licking her sole. I was in a daze as I heard Susannah say, "See Holly? I told you he was fun. And so willing to go along with my games too. He is the perfect customer."

Her foot was rubbing me faster, and I could feel the pressure in my cock growing. Susannah could feel it as well, because she stopped, and without saying anything, put her left foot on the table.

I didn't need instructions at this point. I just took her other foot into my mouth and started licking and sucking it clean. My dick was twitching from the foot job. I was totally focused on Susannah's feet now, getting used to the taste. I had no idea what Holly and hairy were doing, but I assumed they were watching, which made my cock rise as much as it could.

Suddenly Tim stuck his head out of the kitchen, "Lunch is up!" He didn't look at me, which I was glad about, but it did mean that Susannah needed to get up. She pulled her feet back and looked at me, "Hmmm they are wet. That's no good, I don't want to pick up more dirt. Johnny be a dear and take off your shirt and dry them for me."

All I thought was Fuck yes I will. I pulled off my shirt and gently dried her feet. When I was done, she held out her hand and I passed my shirt over to her without question. I was now fully nude, only covered from Holly and hairy by the table, but I didn't care at this point.

Susannah got up and went to the kitchen. While she was gone, my hand dropped again to my lap, and I started cupping my balls gently, feeling how hard I was. I looked right at the other table and stared, while I felt my cock, wondering what they knew.

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. "u should wait for Susannah before you get naughty!" This message was from a different number. I looked up, bewildered, and saw Holly staring at me, and winking.

Oh, shit things were getting real now.

My phone buzzed again. "Hey johnny? If Susannah says its ok, maybe you can clean me up too?

Another buzz, accompanied by a photo. Holly had snapped a photo of her feet, now out of the sexy sandals.

Fuucccckkk. Up until days ago I wasn't into feet and now it was rapidly becoming my new fetish.

I sent back the tongue sticking out emoji.

Susannah came back out with a tray and their lunch. "Don't worry, your onion rings will be out in a minute, but here is the rest."

She put it on the table and then Holly showed Susannah her phone. Susannah burst out laughing and said "Seems like he already said yes. Johnny, please keep the customer happy."

I was frozen in place, not knowing what to do. Should I get up and walk over naked? Wait for her to come over here?

Susannah looked at me, "Oh right Holly and Steve don't know your secret. You see, Johnny lost to me at pool and is naked right now. I don't think he minds, but for some reason he is acting bashful. Do you guys care?"

Holly and Steve just shook their heads no, and Susannah continued, "But I guess you should wear something just in case someone else comes in." With that she went to the bar, and I was expecting my shorts or shirt, but instead she came back with her thong.

"Put this on"

It was clear this was a command, so I took it and slid it under the table, and pulled it up. When I say it didn't fit, I mean it didn't fit at all. Susannah was big enough and it was stretchy enough that I could slide it up, but it came only to my shaved scrotum. And it didn't fit that. I had a piece of string halfway up my waist, partially cupping like one ball. It somehow looked more lude than if I was completely naked.

But again, who gave a fuck?

Without prompting, I pushed the table back and stood up, my cock pulsing. It was red and engorged, and I was wondering how much longer I could last without just coming. I heard Holly gasp, and saw that Steve had his phone out, probably taking photos.

"I see why you like him Susannah. You are awfully lucky that he fell into your lap."

I shuffled across the bar to their table, and without being asked, got on my knees and went under the table. I immediately took Holly's left foot in my mouth and started sucking on her toes. I licked all over and pulled her toes in and out of my mouth. I transitioned to her right foot, and felt her damp left foot on my crotch, playing with my dick. I moaned again and thrust my cock at her. She wasn't teasing me, she was full on jerking me off with her foot.

It was amazing. I wanted to come all over her foot. I wanted to explode, but I still wanted everyone to see it. I kept sucking on her foot, pushing as much as possible into my mouth. I wanted to take all of her foot while I was getting jerked off.

But suddenly, she took her foot off my dick and her other one out of my mouth, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was pulling me out from under the table. I went with it and found myself looking up at Susannah. I scrambled out and stood up.

"I need some help serving Johnny, stand here."

I stood, with my cock standing up. Before I knew what was happening, she grabbed my cock and started putting hot onion rings around it. They burned the sensitive skin slightly but excited me at the same time.

"There isn't enough room on the table, so you need to hold them for me. Make sure you stay hard."

I didn't think that would be a problem, and within seconds I was used to my role. Holly and Steve ignored me except to grab a ring off my dick when they wanted one. Susannah came back after a few minutes and slapping my ass, added some more onion rings on my dick. She caressed my balls and gave them a little tug before she left.

While I was standing there my mind was wondering, and I started thinking about what was next. Was I going to get fucked? Could I jerk off? Why was Susannah able to manipulate me like Rose Marie did? Was Caroline behind this entire plan? Most of all, was someone else going to come in the bar and see me naked?

Bot more than anything I was so excited by being the only one naked in this public place. I was excited that Steve was touching my dick, I was excited that Holly had complimented me, and I was excited that someone else might walk in. I didn't feel humiliated or scared, I felt excited and proud. I felt like I had found out something about myself. I had found that I was a true exhibitionist and submissive and fuck I loved it. My dick could not get harder, and I started leaking pre-come. I felt like it I stood much longer I might just start coming, without any touch or more excitement.

Steve and Holly were finishing up, and as they did, Holly was staring at my dick.

"Hey Steve, too bad you aren't hung like Johnny here. He makes your little cock look like a noodle. I wish you got as hard as he did." She said all of this as she started caressing my dick with her hand, running her nails up and down the tight skin and rubbing my balls. I moaned at what she was doing. "I also love how he is perfectly hairless--I think you need to shave like he did."

"Too bad he has this thong on." And with that she grabbed at the thong and twisted it, pulling it tight against my balls. I gasped and felt the blood rush to my cock as I stiffened and pulsed.

"He is like you," she continued, "Seems like he likes it a bit rough, look at how hard just that little bit of pain makes him." I could feel Steve's eyes on my dick, and I felt proud that this stranger was complementing me. Steve licked his lips as he stared, and I could see him shifting in his seat, adjusting his crotch. I knew this was getting him hard, which only served to excite me more.

Holly dropped my cock, "Too bad Susannah found you first, or I'd have you screaming right now."

Susannah came back out, "Did I hear my name? Were you just complementing me on my great eye for talent, or Johnny for that great cock?"

She came up behind me and pressed up against me, pressing her tits into my back, and putting both hands on my dick from behind. "You really are yummy Johnny. I love that you stayed hard for all this time. Maybe you deserve a reward after all. Or maybe this is enough for you, hmm?"

"Please Susannah, I'm so hard, I just want to come. I'll do whatever you want, just let me show you how excited I am."

"Anything? You do deserve a reward, but you can start calling me Ms. Susannah now. If you want to come for Ms. Susannah and our new friends, you can. Let me get you a bit of an incentive."

I felt her hands caressing my cock, slowly teasing it and she slid up and down on the velvety skin, pausing to slide the head through her fingers. She reached down and then squeezed my balls hard until I gasped.

"Fuck Ms. Susannah yes. Please, please let me come for you. I need to."

As she kept stroking and squeezing me, I heard her say, "He does need a little more incentive, why don't you show him some skin and see if that helps?"

I immediately looked at Holly, amazed that she would strip, but she was fully dressed, which confused me. I looked to the other side and saw Steve, now shirtless, sliding down his shorts. He was very muscular and now wearing just a small leather jock strap.

My eyes bugged out and I felt Susannah laughing against me, "You don't even know what you want my dear, but that's not for you today. I think you need to work up to a dick that isn't plastic."

I looked back at Holly and she had exposed one breast, and was playing with the pierced nipple, pinching it hard, and pulling on the ring as she looked directly at my cock.

"Come for me Johnny. I want you to stroke that wonderful cock and show Ms. Susannah and I both how much you love pain."

I bit my lip as Susannah took her hands off me and moved around, replacing Holly's hand with her own. I felt a quick tinge of jealousy, which was quickly replaced by the wonder of seeing these two women touching each other. Susannah tugged on the piercing, stretching her nipple.

Meanwhile Steve had his hand down the front of the leather thong, and was clearly hard, and Holly was right, he did not have much down there. But then Holly just looked sharply at him, and he pulled his hand out and pulled his shorts back up, sitting down in his chair like a kid in trouble.

"That better, we don't need a distraction. Now Johnny, squeeze those balls and stroke that cock."

And so I did. I closed my eyes and standing in the middle of the bar, naked and shaved, I closed one hand over my balls and squeezed as hard as I could. I took my other hand, spit into it, and stroked my cock for all I was worth. Running through my mind was the past few days--how Caroline had awoken something in me that I didn't know I wanted... How Rose Marie had dominated me and Maria had blown me after I ate her out, and how Caroline violated my virgin ass. I squeezed and rubbed and felt the come rising to the top of my dick.

I opened my eyes to see both of Holly's tits out, both pierced and both erect. Susannah was pinching them as they stared at me. Holly had spread her legs and had both hands under her sundress which was now hiked up. She had no panties on, and I could see a glimpse of her smooth pussy. And on her inner thigh I saw a tattoo. Unless my eyes were deceiving me, she has a rose with thorns, just like Susannah

I stopped squeezing and stroking to try and extend the pleasure I was feeling. "Please Ms. Susannah, can I come?"

She smiled, "What a fast learner you are Johnny. Thank you for asking. Yes. Come for me. Come all over Holly's beautiful tits."

I then grabbed my balls harder, twisting them and pulling them, feeling the pain in my stomach. I felt my dick get stiffer one last time as I stroked it as fast as I could. My cock was bright red, my face was bright red and I felt light headed. My hand was a blur as I stared at Susannah and Holly, and I stroked my cock for the last time.

And then with a grunt I came. My hot come splattered all over Holly, on her tits, on her face, and on her dress. It just kept coming and coming out of me, and I felt the muscles in my legs contracting as I spewed all over her. I was panting and sweaty, and so was Holly. Susannah was pulling on her piercings, and she was in ecstasy as I came on her.

And then it was over. I was spent, my legs were weak and suddenly bashful about standing there naked. My hands went to my cock, covering up my now limp dick.

Susannah looked at me with respect in her eyes. "Oh so nice Johnny, but people will be coming in soon, and might be surprised if you were nude. Go get your shorts on and put that wet shirt back on. I need some help behind the bar for the lunch rush, and have more ideas that I think you might enjoy."

In a haze, I went back to the bar and slipped my clothes back on, staying barefoot, waiting for my next instructions. Susannah came close and whispered to me, "Caroline asked me to make sure you were really a good boy. I'll tell her yes, as long as you keep following my instructions today. Now go over and clean up Holly with your mouth."

I went over to Holly, and started licking my own come off of her chest feeling her piercings in my mouth. She was still moaning and I could smell her excitement, and she grabbed my head, "Lick off my face too."

When I did, she pushed her mouth against mine and I felt her tongue inside my mouth. I felt my cock getting harder again, and she held me.

"Look Steve, he can get it up unlike you. You should take a lesson from him." She then whispered to me, "If Susannah ever disappoints you, let me know. I could keep both you and Susan very happy."

I straightened up, not knowing what was happening. I instinctively looked at Susannah who was smiling behind the bar. "Johnny come over here and I'll show you what you need to do for me today."

I went over and she looked me up and down. "Hmmm you are kind of a mess. Come closer." She took the soda nozzle and before I knew it, was spraying me with water all over. My shirt was immediately translucent and my shorts were stuck to my cock.

"that's better, maybe I'll make today a Wet-shirt behind the bar day...."

To be continued....

12