All Comments on 'The Way Back Ch. 02'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ONE MUST ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS

when coming into the sunlight via a dark passage, TK U MLJ LV NV

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
It continues

to be a great story and a great read. Thanks

Pesario816Pesario816over 10 years ago
A wonderful series

I love this series. The storyline is gripping, the characters have depth and the writing is great. The ending was so emotional. Keep up the good work.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Excellent Read

The Mystery is deepening. The tension in the situation is excellent. The problem of relationships here is suitably complicated and there is some doubt about right and wrong in context.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

I am still treading the path but now I am eagerly looking forward to looking forward to more directions.

Really well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ok

He's a good man and she didn't have to tell him.....dumb mistake though

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but a little puzzled

He seems to have too easily forgiven her betrayal rationalising it in a way very few men would do. This is the only woman he has ever known to have sex with in his memory and they both state that they love each other. Yet he easily accepts what she has done. However, he seems very resentful and betrayed by his wife who he cannot remember, who thought he was cheating and who he seemingly deserted for another woman.

I find all that very hard to believe. It seems to me to be a plot device rather than how his character would have actually reacted to Trish's cheating. Still gets 5* but with some reservation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Story getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

That someone can write so compellingly. Reminds me of Agatha Christie whom I have not read for quite some time, but this is better than AC. Just my opinion.

Admire his ability to overlook (forgive?) Trish, even though holds it against Ann.

Paul in Oklahoma

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Story Developing into a Great.

Great writing and great plot, with development of good characters. Enough said.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
So condom cheating is OK, but bareback isn't?

I am enjoying this story, despite how long it is taking them to get around to the idea that the original PI report was obviously faked in order to cover the beating.

Not sure I get how Trish's side fuck is so easily discounted because of the condom, though. If that is your basis for defining cheating, you could set a gang-bang world record and if they were wearing condoms it wouldn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The handling of the memory issue is extremely well done. A balance between the unfolding of the plot and the gradual return of memory has been maintained throughout. Many stories involving memory loss suffer from convenient revelations and the use of the condition as a closet door when the plot gets hung up. I must say, however, the Trish's lapse seems somewhat contrived almost as if the author has used it to interrupt the programme for an important announcement.

LWlurker

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Well done, but now I hate Trish. She needs to go home to New Zealand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOL.

Cause those who have sex love the one they are cheating on a lot more than those silly people who don't have sex with someone other than the person they claim to love.

Of course there are dozens of little points and thoughts that are a chance to stop even in the most shallow shag between two grownups.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES