The Way I Wanted It

Story Info
I always wanted it.
5.8k words
3.5
17.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day when my wife came home from work, she told me about a man she had met. She often tells me about her day, and I do the same. Anyway, this guy was a friend of the family she works for, and he had stopped by for a visit. My wife found him to be charming and attractive. He was semi-retired as a RN, and his name was Scott. He was just a few years younger than us. She had enjoyed his visit and she thought that he had really liked her. He seemed to be really paying attention to her and the two of them ended up talking quite a lot. She was telling me all of this as we were laying in bed and I started to get a little excited. Lynette doesn't normally talk like this, and it was fun to hear her. I gently teased her about it, and she took it well.

Over the next few months, she told me a few different times about Scott. I never made a big deal out of it or anything, just listened and maybe asked a few questions for clarification. It seems he reminded her of me a little bit. He was a widower for about six years. His wife died of cancer after 22 years of marriage. He would swing by the house where she works as a nanny, and they would visit while she took care of the kids. They were slowly becoming pretty good friends. I asked her if there was any sexual attraction. She said not really, but he was a good-looking guy and didn't have a girlfriend or anything. My mind was spinning with possibilities, but I didn't pressure her about fantasies much. Maybe just a little teasing or sexual suggestions once in a while. I just really thought it was neat that she had made this friend.

I finally met Scott one afternoon when my wife and I had met for lunch. We were at our favorite Mexican restaurant and he came in. It seemed it was purely random, but when she spotted him she called out. He came over and we chatted for about 10 minutes. He seemed like a good guy and I liked him. He was pretty much everything Lynette had said he was. He still worked a little, and he was working that day. He was on his lunch break and he liked the same restaurant as we did. We invited him to sit with us and we ate lunch together and had a nice time.

By now I was really tuning in to their interaction with one another. My wife is still an attractive woman, but working as a nanny to four young kids meant she never made herself up much or dressed to look good. But Scott clearly saw how attractive she was. I could tell by his attitude and body language. Lynette for her part, seemed to be slightly aware of it, but didn't react, at least with me there. It was all very interesting and honestly, was making me kind of aroused. I started seeing her right then as Scott probably did, an attractive and easily likeable woman.

That night I brought up some of my thoughts to her. I told her that I think Scott would jump her bones if he got the chance, and surprisingly she didn't deny it. Normally she would vehemently deny it if I said something like that about some other guy. But not this time. I pushed the conversation a little further and told her that their friendship turned me on a little. She was quiet but didn't object. I further told her that I hoped he tried to "get a little" off her. I said I bet he thinks about your big tits and wonders what they would be like to play with and suck on. That did it! Lynette rolled onto her back and began fingering her pussy. She told me to suck her tits and help make her cum. Wow! This almost never happened! I pulled down her top and her right nipple was already swollen and stiff, begging to be sucked. I love nursing on her and I put my mouth on that thick nipple and began sucking hard and lightly biting it. Lynette lost her mind and quickly had a powerful orgasm, grunting and gasping. My cock ached with the possibilities, so I quickly raised her right leg and brought my pelvis up against her ass. My cock found her pussy and I pushed into her. She was amazingly warm and slippery, and I started to pound her as hard as I could. I was close to cumming immediately, and her moans and gasps pushed me over the edge. I grabbed tightly onto my woman and pulsed spurt after spurt of my cum into her while she submissively laid there and took it all. It was our best sex in a long, long time.

Some time went by and I had my suspicions about her and Scott but I didn't say anything. I can be a big pervert and frequently am. But for some reason this whole thing was so real, so actual maybe, that I found I couldn't ask about things or even tease her much. It was almost too intense. I would think about the two of them and I would start to get an erection and I'd feel my face getting flush. I started having crazy sex dreams, always with my wife in a starring role. This whole period was extremely intense, with nothing, at least I thought so, actually happening.

We were at her nanny family's house for a birthday party for the husband. About twenty people were there, including Scott. I wandered around a little inside and outside, and sat by myself a little. Lynette was talking and helping and moving around a lot. Scott and I had chatted briefly a few times. I found that I still liked him, but my imagination would wander every time we did.

I took a little walk out back, the house has a lot of property with river access and heavy woods behind the house. I went off to the far corner of the lot, just wandering and enjoying the fresh air. I started thinking about finding Lynette and figuring out how much longer we were going to stay. Many of the guests had left and the party was definitely winding down. I just happened to look out towards the river and in the trees between my location and the river I caught a glimpse of something. As I said, the woods were very heavy and whatever I was seeing wasn't obvious. I moved for a better look and I saw my wife and Scott through a chance gap in the trees and undergrowth. I immediately felt a cold/hot surge flow through my chest and face. I actually had trouble breathing! So many thoughts rushed through my head!

They were about 50 feet into the heavy woods along a slight walking path the family used to get down to the river. I could tell that much. She was standing with her back to Scott. I could see her lips moving as she was talking, but they were too far away to hear anything. His hands were under her top, and I could see the movement of him squeezing and caressing her breasts. She was very much at ease, just letting him fondle her and do whatever he pleased while she was talking. At one point she turned and tilted her head up and to her right and they engaged in a deep and long, passionate, kiss. She couldn't turn towards him as his hands were still firmly latched onto her breasts caressing her and kneading her soft flesh. I was stunned with jealousy and arousal! I didn't know what to think or do! I watched her finally turn in his arms, pull her top back down as his hands slipped out, and standing toe-to-toe, she reached her face up to him and opened her mouth and they kissed again. The kiss was incredibly passionate and although I couldn't see for sure, it appeared that they were tonguing each other's mouths. They finished the kiss, spoke for a minute with their faces only inches apart, and then turned towards the yard. I stepped back out of sight and slowly walked up to the house, my mind racing.

That night I made a decision. I sat on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor and waited for my wife to come out of the master bathroom. She was wearing her pajamas and I called her over to me. She looked at me funny and started to object. I wasn't in the mood and I forcefully told her to come over here. She came and stood in-between my legs as I stared into her eyes. She asked me what was wrong. I didn't say anything, I just reached up and unbuttoned her pajama top.

Once her top was fully opened, I lifted her stretchy undershirt and her heavy breasts fell out. She again started to say something but stopped suddenly as without hesitation I leaned forward and eased my mouth over her soft right nipple and immediately began suckling on her. My right hand went to her left nipple and I gently rubbed it with my open palm. She stiffened for a few moments, then seemed to relax and sink into me a little. She put her hands on my head and I could hear her breathing change as I pleasured her. Her nipples stiffened and she first moaned low in her throat and then softly whispered, "Oh yes baby, keep doing that. Don't stop." And then she groaned as I lightly bit her nipple and started pulling on the other. She was very turned on and it only took a minute or two!

I knew her quick arousal was due to what Scott had been doing to her earlier, probably driving her crazy. It wasn't me at all. The thought of his hands on her a few hours earlier, his fingers on her nipples, his mouth on her delicate neck, his boldness and freedom in just using her and her casual acceptance inflamed me! I sucked and pinched her harder. I was starting to go a little crazy, and her moans only got louder. He was so bold! He was taking and using my woman practically right in front of me! He had seduced my faithful wife and yet he spoke to me at the party without any indication whatsoever that this was going on. What kind of man can do that? I wanted to punch his lights out.

My cock was rock-hard, and I needed relief from all the feelings I was feeling. Jealousy, fear, sadness, anger and arousal. But mostly arousal. I don't really know why. I spun her around, stood up, and pushed her down on the edge of the bed on her back. She fell a little awkwardly but her ass was at the edge of the bed right where I wanted it. I practically ripped her pajama bottoms down her legs and threw them off to the side. Lynette knew what was coming and passively let me do whatever I wanted to do to her. I pulled my boxers down, and moving in-between her legs as she raised them I shoved my cock into her in one push. She gasped as I hit bottom. She was soft and warm and wet and just what I needed. I pulled her feet up to my shoulders, grabbed the front of her thighs and started fucking, watching her big breasts bounce. Then the dirty talk began.

"Has Scott had this yet? Huh? Has he been in this hot pussy? Tell me the truth!"

"Unh, unh, uhh, what? Why would you unh, unh, uhhhhhh, ask me that?"

"I know he's been playing with your boobs, I've seen him. Does it feel good when he's got his hands on you? Does he suck your nipples good, baby? Have you cum for him yet, for your boyfriend?"

I could see in her pretty blue eyes as she looked at me that she wasn't going to fight it. She mentally gave in almost immediately and closed her eyes, grunting every time I slammed into her wet pussy.

"Yes. He's been playing with me for a while now. I can't stop it, he makes me feel so good and he needs it." Her hand was now down on her clit, the rubbing motion causing her fingers to bump into my cock repeatedly. Her horniness was making me even more horny. I reached down to feel her little ass opening. She was soaking wet everywhere.

"What else has he been doing to you?"

"Unh, unh, ohhhhhhh. I've sucked his cock and made him cum. Ohhhhh god, I'm sorry babe, ohhhh fuck, oh fuck I'm going to cummmmmmm! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She stiffened and stopped breathing for a moment, then like air going out of a balloon she began to relax and started quivering all over. She was having a tremendously powerful orgasm and I just kept fucking her through it selfishly because at the moment I didn't care. I pushed a wet finger into her ass which made her scream, and as soon as I could feel her orgasmic contractions on my finger I began to cum. It felt like my balls were turning inside out as I shot jet after jet of semen deep into my quivering and gasping wife's belly. I could barely stand and the world was spinning and my thoughts were rushing and it was all too much as my climax slowly abated.

I pulled out and was vaguely wondering if she was telling the truth, or if Scott had indeed felt this same feeling from fucking her receptive little pussy? How many times? And I was wondering what had happened to my wife? What was going on? How did this all start without me knowing about it?

"What do we do now?", I wondered aloud. Lynette rearranged herself on our bed and I fell into bed beside her, in our usual places.

Silence.

The euphoria was gone now and that post-orgasm vaguely sad feeling was settling over me. I was starting to feel angry at my wife. And tremendously confused. And hurt. And goddammit! Aroused.

Finally,

"I started going over to his house to visit. He had some plants he was having trouble with and I volunteered to come look at them. I guess I thought it was innocent, and helpful, but to be honest it felt a little daring and inappropriate. Which is why I didn't tell you."

"How long has that been going on?"

"It was probably two months ago my first time. He's a bachelor and he's not good at some of the home stuff. He told me that sometimes he gets very sad and lonely. I can see why. I felt sorry for him. He's a great guy and he should have a woman. I've told him that."

"Well, when you went over there did you help him? What happened?"

"I looked at his plants and I knew what was wrong and I told him the stuff he had to get and how to apply it. He was really happy and he thanked me over and over. He wanted to return the favor and offered a glass of wine. I don't know why, I thought I should go home, but somehow I agreed. He opened a bottle and we sat on his couch and talked. We talked about lots of stuff. You know how easy he is to talk to. He's had a really cool life and done a lot of things.

I had a nice time and finally I told him it was time to leave. I think it had been about an hour, and since I got off early I had to leave to be home on time. That's all I was thinking I swear! When I got to the door he opened it and then he kissed me! I didn't do much and then he pulled back. He told me he had been wanting to do that for so long! I left in a hurry and I just didn't know what to think!"

"Holy shit! And you never told me anything about it? I guess you were embarrassed or didn't think it was that big of a deal?"

"I was embarrassed and I didn't even know what to say!"

"Tell me the truth here. Was it a good kiss? Did you like it even a little bit?"

I moved over a little closer to her. We were just barely touching lying side by side but I had shifted slightly up on to my left side. I could now look down onto her face and see into her eyes in the dim light from the bedside lamp that was still turned on.

She didn't look at me. She looked straight ahead. "I guess I did a little. After I got over my surprise. I thought about it all the way home, but I was scared to tell you."

"There's a lot more isn't there? That you also never told me."

"I'm so, so sorry babe. I just kept thinking how you liked talking about sharing me someday so what I was doing was what you wanted anyway. But I also realized that since I was too scared to tell you, that wasn't really true and I really didn't know what was going on or what I should do."

The more we talked the more worried and angry I was getting. She was getting more emotional also. But I was also, deep inside, getting aroused. What the hell?

"Tell me what happened. The truth you should have told me way back when."

"About a week later he came by to visit just before I was leaving. Everybody was home. The way he looked at me when nobody was looking! It started getting me hot! It was so weird!"

"So then what?"

"I can't explain it. I just drove over to his house. Like I knew he would be following me! I was so nervous and confused but it was like I had no control. And sure enough, he pulled in behind me a minute later. He must have left as soon as I did."

I just laid there listening and staring at her. I felt flushed and I dreaded what she was going to say next, but at the same time I couldn't wait to hear what she was going to say next.

"We went in and we started kissing as soon as the door closed. It was wonderful and all I was thinking about was what an awesome kisser he was! Nothing else mattered. He got my shirt off and played with my boobs so good. I actually unbuttoned my pants for him so he could get his hands on me down there. He fingered me and rubbed my clit and I had an orgasm! Standing there by the door. It was incredible! I could barely stand. We moved over to his couch and I got his cock out and gave him a blowjob."

By now I was incredibly excited again. My anger was dying inside me. I reached over and began rubbing the palm of my hand gently over her stiff nipples. She looked at me with a scared, sad little smile. "Tell me more. I have to know. Did you make him cum?"

"Oh yes. It only took him a few minutes. He warned me he was going to cum and I was squeezing his balls like you like and kept sucking on him. He came a lot and it seemed like he really liked it. I wanted to make him feel good. That's all I was thinking about. Make him feel good."

"Well, now he knows you're a swallower, doesn't he? Did he say anything?"

"He kept telling me how awesome that was and how sexy and beautiful and special I am. And that his wife never swallowed and I must be the greatest woman in the world. Stuff like that."

"Jesus baby. How long ago was that?"

"I don't know. Maybe a month or so. I don't really know. Something like that."

Her nipples were rock hard. I could see she was obviously aroused telling me about this. She now knew I wasn't mad. And I'm sure she could tell that I was very turned on. After all, this is one of the things I often told her I wanted when we told stories and fantasized. Except for the secrecy part. I moved my hand from her breasts to her pussy. She parted her legs readily. I moved two fingers into her fold and she closed her eyes and moaned deeply. I started slowly finger fucking her through her juices and my semen from earlier. I had never felt her more wet. Or soft and responsive.

Unprompted,

"After that we've done it a few more times. Basically any time I go over to his house. It's been three more times I think. He goes down on me now and makes me cum so good. Then I suck his cock and swallow his cum. He wants to fuck me so bad but I tell him no."

"Do you like sucking his cock? Is he big? Does his cum taste good to you?" As I asked these questions I sped up my two fingers sawing in and out of her slick pussy. She was starting to groan and breathe heavy and it was clear she was nearing another orgasm. I started hitting her clitoris with my thumb each time my fingers went in.

"Yeah I like sucking him. And I like swallowing his cum. It turns me on so much to make him feel so good. I could probably suck him every day if I could." This last was said in a very strained voice. My baby was crashing toward another giant orgasm. This whole affair was making her hornier than she had ever been in her life.

I leaned down and kissed her. We kissed deeply and passionately, our tongues dueling. I was thinking about her sweet mouth, that I knew so well, willingly sucking and drinking and swallowing Scott's semen. I pulled back just enough to whisper to her, "Cum for me baby. Let it go. I want to watch your face and feel your dirty little pussy cum." With that we locked mouths again and she moaned her orgasm out into my mouth. Her cries of ecstasy grew shrill and desperate. Her clenching pussy gripped my fingers and her orgasm went on and on for what seemed like minutes. She twisted her mouth away to breathe and gasped out cries I have never heard from her before. She writhed wildly on the bed but I kept my fingers in her and just held them deep inside. My wife had never orgasmed like this before! It was incredible to see and feel.

Once she was finished, I quickly moved up on my knees next to her head. I grabbed my cock and thrust my hips forward to get it to her mouth. She saw what I was doing and willingly opened and took me in. I grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth. I was like a wildman again and I had to keep remembering not to hurt her. She never complained at all, just kept her sucking mouth on me and took everything I gave her. I desperately wanted to get the relief from her that Scott had been getting. And I did. In a minute I began emptying my balls into her warm and wet mouth. My wife just kept on sucking and swallowing me through my orgasm. I didn't have a lot to give so soon after my last orgasm, but my body spasmed in ways I had never felt before as it sure tried. It was the best blowjob of my life!

12