The Way I Wanted It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep.

It's Sunday morning and I'm up before Lynette as usual, drinking coffee and thinking. A lot. I truly don't know what to think or do or say to her when she gets up and out here. No clue. But I know I had better come up with something. I was feeling grumpy about the deceit and I wanted to be mad at her. I wanted her to quit her job. I wanted to put Scott in the hospital. I wanted to forgive her and put a stop to any more of this. I wanted to take much of the blame for all the times I talked to her about the excitement of extra-marital sex. Just as a fantasy I'd always say.

I wanted to see how far this could go until juuuust before we got burned. The sex last night was so incredibly fucking amazing. She had never been like that....

WHAT?

That's wrong and twisted.

I heard my wife open the bedroom door. She was up! I wondered how she was feeling right now. We both knew we were going to have to talk about this. She entered the kitchen and cups rattled for a minute. Then she came into the parlor where I was and where we sit in the morning.

She stared at me intently. "Hi babe." Hesitantly. She was so vulnerable!

"Morning hun. You look good this morning. Did you sleep ok?"

"Yes, it was ok. We have to talk, don't we?"

"Yeah, very much. And I don't know what to say or even feel, to be honest. How about you?"

"I'm very, very sorry. I'm so sorry. I was stupid and wrong and I hope you don't hate me."

"No I don't hate you. But what's next? And were you ever going to tell me about this? Do you have plans? Does this go on forever? Do you want to go live with him? You say you haven't fucked him yet, but if you're not lying, why is that? Guilty conscience? Scared? Why don't you just talk about all this and I'll listen, ok?"

So with that, my wife began talking. No, she didn't want to leave me. She didn't know when this was going to end. Scott didn't want it to end, he wanted more. But he also knew she would never leave me. She was confused herself about why and what, but she thought she had finally figured it out.

She told me that while our bedtime fantasies were fun for her at times, she never really believed in them. She knew it was my kink, so she indulged me. And that was that. Until Scott. It seems she felt a powerful mixture of lustful attraction and motherly instinct when she met him. He was a man's man, just the kind of guy she's attracted to. And although he was tough and strong and nice, she could sense he was also lonely and a little vulnerable.

"He's good-looking and when he looks right into my eyes I feel like I feel with you. And I know you like me around other guys, and flirting with them. You've told me a million times. But I didn't try to do that or anything with Scott. Something just clicked and here we are. I want to make him feel good. It turns me on to turn him on, ya' know? When I'm kissing him and playing with him and he's moaning and loving it, it gets me so hot! I feel like he needs me. I feel good about making him feel good. But you're my husband and my life. I belong with you. But you have fantasies about this and now I'm doing it! But I haven't told you and now you've found out and I feel so bad," she finished with her voice trailing off.

Wow! So that's what's going on! I knew she was sincere and very confused. And I knew that somehow I had to take control of this before something awful happened.

"So now what? Do you want to continue doing this or have you had enough?"

"I don't know. If you want me to stop I'll definitely stop."

"Would you still be giving him blowjobs if I hadn't seen you guys? If I didn't know? I mean, how much is enough?"

She answered truthfully, "Scott doesn't want it to stop, I'm sure. He says I'm the best thing to happen to him in 10 years. Maybe in his whole life. He wants to fuck me so bad. But I know if I let him, I'll never be able to stop him after that, does that make sense? He'll take me all the time and I'll probably love it and give it up to him whenever he wants it. He's so horny and he cums so much. I can barely swallow it all when he gives it to me now. I can just imagine him putting all that into my pussy all the time. At least with blowjobs I have some control over him."

"So when I've talked to him the few times over the past months, like at the restaurant and of course the party, he was already pumping his cum into your mouth?"

"Yes," in a quiet voice.

"So we were sitting there at the restaurant eating and talking like nothing was going on, and all the time you two knew of course what you were doing and I was clueless? Wow, that's so hard to take in. Were you thinking about how his cum tastes while we were there? While you were looking at him and talking to him, but sitting with me? And was he thinking about your little mouth, sucking and moaning while he fed you his semen? I wonder if he was looking at your tits and remembering how your nipples feel and taste? Do you moan when he sucks on you baby? Do you hold your tit up from underneath and feed your nipple into his mouth? Do you stroke his head and hold him tight to you while he's nursing on you? Like you do for me?"

Lynette didn't say anything. She just looked at me. As if she was waiting for something. Or pondering a decision. Then I saw her hand idly creep up her chest and almost unknowingly lightly brush back and forth across her breast. Still waiting. Still staring at me.

Suddenly she spoke. "He has herpes too. He's had it since he and his wife got married. He never has breakouts any more. He told me like once or twice in the last 10 years. Like you do. So I can't give it to him."

"So you can fuck him safely."

No answer. Still just staring. And absently rubbing across the front of her breasts with the palm of her hand.

"Sit back and rub your pussy. I want to watch you play with yourself, while you think about what you've been doing. And what comes next."

She started to object, to give me some attitude. "Do it, goddammit," I said in a no-nonsense tone of voice.

She did as she was told. She started rubbing and it wasn't long before she had her hand down inside her pajama pants. I could hear the wet noises of her fingers working in her little pussy, and watch her face gradually change from concentration to relaxed to slack-eyed with her mouth opened slightly. Her big nipples were sticking out like bullets in her top. She didn't seem to be in a big hurry. She looked so beautiful and sexy. And suddenly I wanted Scott to have her like this.To use her warm, soft, female body. To feel her as I've felt her. To fuck her and use her and fill her. I didn't really even know the guy, but it just seemed right.

"You're going to let Scott fuck you, and you're not going to tell him I know about it. He's going to mount you and rut in you and you're going to take it and let him have anything he wants. That's what you're made for anyway, isn't it? That's what you're best at...pleasing a strong man and taking care of his needs. Let him cum in you over and over. Be his little, married cum dumpster. It will make him feel better, won't it?"

She never heard the last part.She was sailing off into a giant, quaking orgasm and I don't think she was capable of hearing. Or speech. Strange, guttural, gurgling noises were coming from her mouth and she was humping her hips up and down as if possessed. Or as if her boyfriend was fucking her hard and she was working in tandem with him. The sights, smells, and sounds of her uncontrollable ecstasy were intoxicating. I knew I'd be getting mine in a few minutes, after she settled down. I rubbed my hard cock in anticipation.

Two weeks later she did it. He took her twice that afternoon, squirting his seed into that married pussy both times. She loved it and came home higher than a schoolgirl on her first date. I wouldn't let her shower. I took my reclaim sex from her soaking wet pussy and she never felt better. She shivered and shook and quaked with every thrust. And I can't begin to describe the satisfaction I felt as I emptied my balls deep into my woman, holding her tight to me and knowing that she was mine. Scott could use her and enjoy her, but she would always belong to me.

Scott and Lynette carried on like that for almost two years. And even though we were well into middle age, it was the hottest time and the best sex of all our lives. Poor Lynette probably spent half of this time dripping cum from her swollen and well-fucked little pussy. Although she wasn't complaining! Eventually he found a serious girlfriend, and he and my wife decided to break it off. He didn't even come around the house to visit her or his friends. Lynette took it hard for a while, she had developed strong feelings for Scott. That was inevitable because she was the kind of girl who could never have done what she did without those feelings.

Their sex was incredibly passionate. I know because I watched them at his house a few times. They didn't know I was there, outside the bedroom window. But I just had to see with my own eyes what we talked about in bed, during our sex talk. Watching her cum repeatedly while Scott just pounded in and out of her married ass was a sight I'll never forget. But she always came home to me, and she was always a great wife to me. And he never knew that I knew.

Because that's the way I wanted it.


12