The Way It Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dripping with cum, Issa's pussy presented a delightfully beckoning target. Still stretched and open, her dripping cunt, was, rather fortunately, naturally lubricated with the overflowing semen. Valasi wasted no time divesting himself of his dusty, sweaty garments. He, then, stepped forward, and with a peremptory shove, stabbed the bull's-eye, pushing most of his baseball-bat-sized hard-on into his boss-lady, eliciting a muffled "Ooomph!" from around Sam's cock. The initial penetration knocked the wind right out of her, bumping her off her supporting arms, pulling her mouth from Sam's twitching cock, and sending her sprawling face-down onto his chest.

As support or caress, Marissa reflexively grabbed hold of Sam's slick dick, pulling it as she fell. And that was just too much for poor Sam. His prick jerked, and his balls tightened, and he came, ejaculating in torrents. The first of several volleys spurted up over his abdomen, to splash Issa square in the face. The thick crème-de-cock splattered in her mouth, up her nose, and in her eyes, and hung in gobs before slowly dripping onto Sam's chest. With her arms trapped under her, she couldn't even clear the spunk from her eyes.

Whether about the love-lotion face wash, or the unexpected rear insertion, Marissa started to complain, "No, no, no, oh, oh, oh!" But her winded gasp faded into a whimpered, "O. Mi. Omi... Omigod! Omigod!", until, finally overwhelmed, her protests disintegrated into inarticulate babbling: "Oh! Uh! Ungh! Ya... Argh! Yesss!" as Valasi's battering-ram pushed into depths never before plumbed, his thickness stretching out channels never before navigated, pressing and rubbing never before touched nerve-endings, profoundly deep in Issa's vagina. A new order of orgasm crested and, breaking, one over another, inundated her senses, washing over her as continuous waves of ecstasy!

While Sam was decidedly big, Valasi was huge. Must have been well over a foot, and coming on two inches thick! Despite the fact that he had barely buried two-thirds of his length in her, Marissa developed an instant addiction. Blind-sided by yet another 'most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced,' she screamed out her pleasure.

In that first-time poke from Valasi, though not quite as deep as Sam--not fully inserted--he still had two or three inches in reserve--it was his girth that set her genitals aflame. Thick as her wrist, the stretching of her vagina stimulated tactile receptors continuously. The gripping of her pussy around his shaft ignited never before experienced sensations that billowed and flared throughout her sex.

In the awkward return to reality from their very first threesome, Marissa checked the time and announced that her hubby could be home any minute--and that she really had to hurry.

Issa was entirely preoccupied with the memories of Valasi's uninvited foray into her snatch, and the absolutely marvelous sensations it had generated. So, in a manner of speaking, was Valasi. In fact, he sought Marissa out two days later, tentatively ringing the front doorbell, and waiting on pins and needles. He had come to meekly apologize for losing control--for not taking "No" as an answer. Marissa, surprised, pleased and embarrassed, all at the same time, at seeing him at the door, assured him that the loss of control had been mutual.

Marissa invited him into the foyer, and, holding one another's gaze in a long, pregnant hesitancy, they suddenly fell into a tight embrace. Luckily, Marissa still had the wherewithal to drag and steer him out of the entry, into the adjacent den. Without letting their passionate lip-lock slip--mashing mouths, sparring tongues--they began tearing at each other's clothes. Kicking the door shut, and, collapsing onto the daybed, they deliberately made love, as opposed to simply fucking. Valasi, ever so slowly, eased himself in. Even without quite reaching his full length, the stretching about his girth combined with the actual plumbing of record depths made the intensity of Marissa's ecstasy almost unbearable.

Then Valasi came, amplifying Issa's ongoing serial climaxes. Both of them, still dazed, gathered up their discarded clothing, and, giggling like kids, they snuck back into the foyer and escaped up the stairs, two nudie-rudies, into Marissa's marital bedroom. Kicking the door closed, and dropping their clothes, they came together on the king-sized bed, to begin round two.

As his erection pushed deeper into the uncharted regions of her sex, Marissa could feel her glands cramping and releasing, flooding her welcoming channel with pussy-juice, lubricating his continued ingress! She could almost feel a squirting sensation with each successive wave of her continuing orgasm. Coating the veined surface of his rigid scepter, her most feminine secretions squeezed out between them, with every flex of his hips, soaking the sheets. Eventually, as their pubic hair entwined and tangled, Valasi bottomed out, filling her with the full length of his oversized penis.

"You're the first woman, ever," he observed, "to take my entire length!" And after a contemplative pause: "Can we do it again?"

"As much and as often as you like! Whenever and wherever you want." Issa--she was coming to like that nickname--realized that, as much as sex with Sam was wonderful--exciting, enjoyable, titillating, and carnal--it was mainly just fun. And somehow, that made her feel cheap, made her feel like the cheating slut, the adulteress she actually was. But, with Valasi, it was different. Yes, she was already a cheater, but Valasi was truly an extra-marital lover! Issa seemed to have switched illicit allegiances, suddenly preferring Valasi to Sam for her extra-marital dalliances.

As much as they like to think so, Afro-Americans don't have the market cornered on big dicks! Both Sam and Valasi, South Asian and Polynesian respectively, were definitely on the far end of the size spectrum.

The more Marissa fucked Valasi, the stronger was the craving between times--and the more addicted she became, to the exquisite sensations, that never failed to detonate--often somewhere just behind her pubic bone. Orgasms had become more than just 'getting there', more than simply cumming. Issa's climaxes were varied and interesting. While always reliably strong, sometimes they grew from a pinpoint initiation right in her genitals; other times from an indefinite centre deep in her abdomen, while other times originating from an abstract, amorphous excitement emanating from her entire body.

Occasionally, Marissa was overcome by the intensity of her orgasm. The first time she really swooned, when she came to--probably only seconds later--wearing a self-satisfied grin she couldn't wipe off, she found Valasi at the edge of panic. "Marissa! Marissa! Are you okay?"

"Mmmm," she whispered, beaming, "Much, much better than just okay!" He got used to it.

For his part, Valasi was learning there was more to getting ones partner aroused than simple 'neck and grope'. He came to appreciate the value of good foreplay: erotic massage; manually mauling boobs; gentle, twiddling of nipples; the lick and suck of her entire body; kissing--beyond lips and cheeks--ears, eyes, nose, and throat (just like the specialist doctor,) neck and nipples, fingers and toes, armpits, genitals; also finger-fucking; also applying aromatic oils. And understanding waiting as an element of foreplay--although that could be tricky, as there was always the need to exercise caution.

Valasi always ensured that when it was time, he entered her carefully, except, of course, when she became impatient. He waited for her to give the word about anal intercourse, which she said she would do eventually.

Marissa's orgasms were always complex--she thought so, anyway--as were, by association, Valasi's. Time and again, she'd thrill to electric sensations tickling her nerve-endings, sparkling along her neurons to glitter over the surface of her skin. For Valasi, the sensations would grow and expand along with his amazing genitalia, until they exploded, like a star going super-nova!

The inside house-keeping staff started to remark on the lascivious 'noises' emanating from various bedrooms and the groundskeepers' quarters. As much as Issa tried to respect their sensitivities, as often as not, she was just unable to contain her arousal, squealing and screaming with ecstatic delight: "Fuck-fuck-fuk-fuk-fuh-fuh-uh-uh-ah-ah-ooh-ooh-ow-ow-owie-oweee-wheee-eeah-yeah-yes-yes-yessss!"

As Marissa focused more and more on Valasi, Sam kept himself otherwise entertained. Friday nights through Sundays he generally dated--read fucked--Livvy, the young weekend domestic. Additionally, it was fairly obvious that he was also bringing young women back to the carriage house, to diddle on weekdays as Marissa became increasingly occupied with his assistant. Furthermore, in, perhaps, an attempt to make Issa jealous, he, apparently, set his sights on the prim and proper house-keeping crew-chief, Miss Edna Harrington. Even he was amazed at how quickly he got into her pants, and how adventurous she was. Edna turned out, once he'd let the genie out of the bottle, to be quite the cougar.

Displaying not a shred of 'kiss and tell' discretion, Sam faithfully described, to Marissa, in great detail, his runaway seduction. It was, of course, inevitable that the two couples met at the boys' apartment--Sam and Edna on their way in, and Valasi and Issa on their way out. While Sam gave Valasi a silent, congratulatory wink, the women, refusing to admit any shame, met one another's stares while exchanging stiff, awkward nods. "Ms Conway."

"Edna." Mutually assured embarrassment, ensured the truce held.

Every so often Sam would show up alone at the main house and, casually mentioning that Valasi was out in the far reaches of the estate attending to one important duty or another. He would, if not exactly ignore Edna, then avoid her, and shadow Issa. Seizing those, albeit contrived, opportunities, Issa would invariably drag him off into a guest room, a bedroom, or a den, where they could--and would--fuck like bunnies, without the risk of getting caught by Valasi, nor Miss Harrington, for that matter. It was always great fun.

Marissa realized, early on, that sex with Sam couldn't possibly be taken seriously. He was far too flippant and irreverent. Notwithstanding, it was during one of these romps, that they very nearly got caught by Marissa's husband Derwin. Like a classic back-door-man Sam slipped out over the balcony of the den, at the sound of the front door closing, and Derwin calling from the foyer. Marissa was just straightening her bathing suit and cover-up when her husband entered the room. "All-over tan on the terrace," Issa explained before he could say anything.

"Why the den?" he asked, puzzled. She just shrugged and turned the conversation in another direction.

Another eye-opener for Marissa took place on a dull Thursday sometime later. Derwin was off on a business trip somewhere, and Marissa was feeling--as was often the case--horny. She first wandered out to the pool and looked about, then, seeing no one, she went around through the side gate to look and listen for activity in the landscapers' shop, but there was, apparently, nobody about. Disappointed, she just sort of meandered off towards the garage. Although all the garage-doors were closed, she found herself standing at the door up to the carriage house, which stood ajar. With an assumed air of innocence, Marissa stuck her head around the open door at the base of the staircase up to the boys' carriage house apartment, and called, quietly at first, then a bit louder, "Hello? Hello?"

She heard a noise from above, and began to climb the stairs, ever so slowly, up to the landing. She stopped, and peered through the partially open doorway. "Hello-o?" she sang quietly. Then, louder, "Anybody home?"

"Come on in," answered a male voice from within. "In the bedroom."

Recognizing it as Sam's voice, Issa sauntered down the hall towards his room. As she stepped across the threshold, it took her a moment to take in the tableau: Sam, with hand over her mouth, was actively fucking Edna Harrington! "Oh, you're b-b-busy," she sputtered, backing back out.

"No! Stay!" Sam said, as he removed his gagging hand from Edna's mouth--his tone of voice, while friendly enough, broached no discussion. "You know Miss Harrington, of course." The women nodded suspiciously to one another. Meanwhile, having just slowed his pummeling hips to a stop, Sam panted, "Why don't you join Eddie and me?" Glaring expectantly at Issa, Sam pulled right out of Miss Harrington and proceeded to shuffle and slide up her supine body. Without a hesitation he casually fed Edna--whom Marissa couldn't believe let him call her Eddie--his slimy, quivering cock. Giving Issa a sidelong glance, and a meaningful nod, he added, "Her beaver is available."

"No! I never..."

"Come on. Have a little fun. Try something different." Watching him rock his butt on Edna's chest, while she enthusiastically deep-throated his majestic erection, combined with his verbal coaxing gave Marissa pause.

Marissa's shortish auburn hair matched her pubic patch. She was proud of her precise bikini-trim that brought out deep mahogany highlights, while keeping up with her trend of tinier and tinier G-string bottoms. Edna's longer, golden blonde locks, generally worn up in a severe bun, were now draped over her shoulders as she rocked rhythmically, meeting Sam's thrusts. Surprisingly, her honey-coloured 'do did not match her waxed Brazilian landing strip, which was much closer in colour to Issa's bush.

Sam suddenly grabbed Issa by the bikini, breaking her reverie, and, tumbling off Miss H, tore the bathing suit from Issa's hips. In a flurry of chaotic motion, Sam manhandled Marissa, encountering only token resistance, onto the bed right next to himself and Edna. Sounding, for all the world, like a little kid, Sam chirped excitedly, "I know. Eddie, why don't you give Ms Conway, here, a lesson in cunnilingus?"

"Oka-a-y." Miss Harrington sounded, for the moment, unconvinced; before abruptly changing her mind. "Sure!" Edna grinned like a cat, spotting a canary. Bouncing down the bed, she positioned herself between Issa's legs, while Sam kept Marissa occupied, holding her head tight in a lip-lock. He skillfully slipped his other hand--his free hand--under her top to fiddle with her nipples. Issa could feel Edna's hot breath on her moist pussy lips, heralding the impending touch of Eddie's tongue, and she was amazed by her own precipitous arousal--over the mere anticipation. Eddie--Miss Harrington--turned out to be an old hand at eating pussy, consequently, Marissa came, in an intense orgasmic explosion, at the first long, slow, lingual stroke separating her labia. After several swirling teases, at the first tongue-touch on her engorged, vibrating clitoris, she came even harder. All the while Sam sat back watching and smiling and lazily stroking himself. Eddie gently wound down her action, before lifting her face, cheeks glistening, looking Issa in the eye, and saying, simply, "Now you do me."

Displaying a rather self-satisfied demeanour, Miss Harrington sat up at the head of the bed, let her knees flop open, and pulled Marissa into position on all fours between her splayed thighs. Issa stared at Eddie's proffered cunt, first sniffing, then inhaling Edna's rich aroma. Eddie gave her a moment to appreciate what was, apparently, a novel situation, before actively guiding Issa in reciprocation. Placing her hands under the corners of Issa's jaw, Edna raised her boss's face up to meet her eyes. "Enough gawping, my dear," she said in a cheery, patient voice. "S'time to start munchin'--makin' me feel good!" Marissa hesitated for a moment more, staring at Edna's most intimate folds--already puffy and moist--unsure of how to begin. "Just do to me what felt good on you," Eddie advised.

"It all felt good," Issa hissed. Taking a deep, centering breath she leaned into Miss Harrington's vee, virtually diving in--tongue-first. Studiously, Marissa drew her pointed tongue-tip up her employee's furrow, veering off, before reaching her love-nub. Though Issa wasn't well-versed in the art of teasing, she did well for a novice. It helped that Edna was much more skilled in controlling her responses. Still, after only a dozen or so strokes, Issa began dragging her tongue closer and closer to Eddie's glowing and engorged clitoris. Eddie began to tremble and quake, even before Issa's tongue made contact, and when the relentless tongue actually touched her vibrating go-button, Edna's bottom started to bounce in earnest.

Marissa was surprised to find that the arousing current of erotic energy flowed both directions, and that as she brought Eddie closer to climax, she could feel an orgasm building within herself. However, her orgasmically charged energy field was stifled, slightly, with the introduction of activity behind her. Rebuffing the distraction, Edna cupped her hands over Issa's ears and pulled Marissa's face in tight to her crotch. Eddie's orgasm washed Issa's cheeks with copious waves of feminine nectar, just as Sam's rampant sceptre pushed smoothly into Issa's pussy--stopping at depth, before calmly starting to saw in and out of Marissa's hungry box.

The whole afternoon was spent fucking and sucking and eating, "...and," Issa decided, announcing to the others, "that was not at all unpleasant." Licking more remnants of love liqueur from around her lips, she concluded, "It would most definitely be worth repeating."

Yet, as varied and delightful as sex was with Sam, Issa was always left feeling a bit flat at his complete lack of serious emotion; and, furthermore, she'd invariably feel just a little bit guilty--which, she realized, was silly. "Valasi and I have never even pretended to be in a committed relationship," she pondered. "Weird."

Meanwhile, Issa and Valasi's sexual escapades proceeded. His 'donkey-dong' reached new depths in Issa, both orally and vaginally, hyper-stimulating previously untouched receptors, detonating never-before experienced, nor even imagined, intensity of sensations, and hitherto unknown levels of ecstasy. At times--at most times--the virtually continuous climaxes were almost unbearable: throat to cunt orgasms, in a direct current, continued to be, for both parties, overwhelming and all-encompassing.

In every one of Valasi's past sexual relationships, the entire focus had been his huge cock; as had, up to this point, his current relationship with Marissa; hence, she was thrilled when, one afternoon in his bedroom in the carriage-house apartment, he tentatively said, "I'd like to try--what's it called? cunti..., cunni--cunnilingus."

"You mean you've never eaten pussy before?" Astounded, her question and raised eyebrow only elicited an embarrassed shrug, so she quickly added, "You can go down on me whenever you want!"

"Like, now?"

"Why not?" Issa replied, spreading her legs out wide, and ushering him into her vee. Once Valasi got in position, Marissa began giving directions--sounding, for all the world, like a 'how-to' program.

"First off, lean in; get down close. Study what you're going up against. Giving him just a moment to comply, she went on. "Rub your face in her bush. Inhale--and appreciate--her feminine aroma. You'll, later, note how it changes when she comes into heat." Speaking in the third person, Marissa remained rather dispassionate, initially. "Now, lick and kiss her whole vulva--thigh to thigh, and bikini-line to anus--before zeroing in on her slit." Marissa couldn't help but flex her pelvis and push out her hips, as if emphasizing her student's new focus.

"Point your tongue, and draw it up and down the furrow, deeper and deeper, gathering up her dew. Don't forget to, occasionally, pause, and poke your tongue into her vagina. At this point, if you're doing it right, her labia--her pussy-lips--should be getting hot and puffy, opening her furrow like a blossoming flower." Issa couldn't help but reach down and spread her own moistening labia, for an instant, before withdrawing her now damp fingers, and going on. "Waggle and stab with that tongue as you continue plowing her slit, touching her rosebud at the bottom of each stroke, and circling her 'go-button' at the top. By now, it's fair play to tease her clitoris, mercilessly--bringing her ever-closer to climax." A violent shiver ran along Marissa's spine, and ricocheted around her bottom. Her voice was losing its clinical objectivity, as she found herself punctuating the next few directions with cute little mews and squeaks.