The Way It Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay with it," she gasped, "as the tension builds within her;" she, herself, trying to control the tension building within her. "H-h-hold o-o-on," she suggested with ragged breath, as her bouncing hips increased their amplitude.

"Keep on munching and swirling. D-don't s-stop!" Issa's own response mirrored her instruction. "Stay with her...!" It got harder and harder to continue the play-by-play--"...as she comes! Welcome her...,"--through her very own, "Cliiii--MAAAAAX!! Ohhhhh! Aaaahhh!" And he did stay right with her, even as she grabbed his head, hands tight over his ears and violently bucked, mashing her pussy against his face, bruising his lips.

After an incredibly strong and long orgasm, Issa loosened her grip on Valasi's head, allowing him waggle his face side to side, running his nose back and forth, through her now sodden pubes--until her butt finally settled back on the bed--motionless, at last. "Are you sure you've not done this before?" With his face still laying on her mound, Valasi just smiled and shook his head. "Well, it's been an honour to be the first and it would be a gross understatement, for me to say I'd be happy to let you practice, as much as you'd like between my legs!"

His initial efforts weren't always so smooth, but he was a fast learner, and they both were delighted to discover that oral sex opened up a whole new level of intimacy between them. Interestingly enough, in the same spirit of discovery, Marissa and Valasi decided that the doggie-style position would be reserved for simple fucking; it was far too impersonal for making love.

Being a woman of leisure, Issa was finding herself looking forward to the illicit sex more and more--her desires becoming cravings, she managed to engage in the bold trysts with increasing frequency. She'd look around impatiently for one or both the boys every day when her husband went to work or otherwise left her alone--be it for golf games, fishing trips, or poker nights.

Love-making with Valasi had become dreamy--sensitive and soft--fulfilling; as opposed to the hard-hitting, increasingly raunchy, borderline rough-sex with Sam. Notwithstanding, Sam's animalistic, carnal fucking--the other end of the spectrum from Valasi--was also fucking wonderful. Marissa felt she really had the best of both worlds.

During one exhausting midday session, Sam surprised Issa by announcing, "I've brought you a toy." Then, with a flourish, he revealed a mauve vibrating dildo--The Slick Dick--ten-inches of smooth, pliable plastic, fashioned like a stylized cock, with infinitely-variable seven-program motion-control. Issa looked at it askance, eying it warily, unsure at first, as Sam played it between her pussy lips.

Drawing it lightly along her slit stimulated the flow of her nectar; which aided in separating her lips. Already, Issa thought to herself, this is starting to feel interesting--good interesting. She shut her eyes and let herself be immersed in the growing sensations. As it gathered more pussy juice, the tip of the dildo spread the lubricating secretions deeper into her pussy allowing the phallic vibrator head to push her labia apart, giving more open, lubricated access to her, by then, drooling vagina. Sam casually, leisurely-like, ran the dildo up and down Issa's moistened gash, bouncing the tip softly on her rosebud, at the bottom of each stroke, and--infuriatingly--circling her clitoris at the top. Until, finally, in the middle of one stroke, the plastic phallus seemed to stumble and fall, dropping part way into the opening of Marissa's pussy-hole.

The enlarged head of the vibrator stretched, slightly, the elastic gateway to her vagina, "...but, while it is substantially thicker than Derwin, it's really no bigger than Sam, and a damn-sight smaller than Valasi." Notwithstanding, it felt very nice--exceedingly nice--especially when Sam flipped on a vibrating program that included undulations! "Mmmmnn!" Issa found herself beginning to purr!

With a deliberate but unhurried hand, Sam dipped and poked, deeper and deeper into Issa's velvet tunnel. Strangely enough, with him operating the dildo by hand, the twisting and turning of the fake cock was a distraction. As Sam turned the controls down to a low rumble-vibe, Marissa began to lift her hips to meet each subtle push. Eventually, with Sam driving the device by his fingertips, he sank the prophylactic penis to full depth. Bottoming out elicited a quivering, huffing and puffing arousal within Issa. Pausing for just an instant, to let her fully appreciate the stuffed feeling, the phallus was slowly drawn out, and left to lie for a bit between her blooming labia. Then, without much ado, the lascivious stroking resumed--the dildo pushing against Issa's sphincter in the back, and circling in around her erect clitoris up front.

Panting and gasping, Marissa began involuntarily thrusting her hips--her pudendum--up, chasing the vibrator, which was spiraling closer and closer to her clitoris. Indeed, at the very first touch to her go-button, Issa exploded into orgasm. "AAAAHHH-H-H-UH-UH-UHH-UNH-UNH!!! Her head snapping and thrashing, side to side, as if she were possessed. Violent body spasms wracked her frame, jolting her limbs, repeatedly, as Sam mercilessly touched and pushed and swirled the buzzing appliance against her exposed nub. Writhing under wave after wave of sensation--peak after peak of climax became so overwhelming, that, in the moment, Issa wasn't sure if she loved it, or hated it--toeing the line, as it were, where agony and ecstasy blended and blurred.

Not letting up, after a few gentle full-length swipes--pubis to anus--Sam settled the tip of his dildo on her still-trembling arsehole. Applying slow, steady pressure, he dipped the erotic wand into her--into the ringed entrance to her bum. "You said you'd try anal eventually. Well, what better time than the present, eh?" Still in recovery mode, Issa could not formulate a response. So, with a, "Here we go then!" Sam applied an insistent force against her resistant anus. He, finally, pushed the stylized head of the dildo through her stretched sphincter, with a tactile pop. Once past the opening, the long, inexorable insertion fired up wonderfully novel sensations. It was like a thick, textured club, rubbing the sheath of sensitive rectal tissues, stimulating, enflaming, exciting a slow-burn, a growing, building glowing that gradually burst into a sensually overwhelming fireball. It, then, shot up through her body, and along her spine, to sparkle behind her eyes.

In what all would have agreed was an impressively quick arousal, Issa's response went from "Oooowww!" to "Ooooh!" virtually instantaneously. "And from pushing an inanimate machine up my backside, no less. The wonders never cease!" Figuratively giving her head a shake, a remaining objective corner of her mind concluded, "Novel, but, once again, not in the least unpleasant." Meanwhile, an odd tingling was building up within her fundament. She felt little muscle spasms flutter against the dildo's shaft. Up and down and along and back. And, soon, the tingling flared into lightning strikes--the spasms grew into shocks and quakes and jolts. Suddenly Marissa found herself in the throes of such an amazingly intense orgasm that she swooned, overcome.

Without skipping a beat, the moment she'd recovered some facsimile of awareness, Sam introduced the delights of double-penetration. First, he got her to raise her butt, and squeezed a cushion under her buttocks, grabbing the dildo as it slipped out of her rectal grip. "Now," he directed, while switching phallus to the slow-whirl setting, "reach back and hold this vibrator as deep in your arse as you can get it." Having just had it up her ass, her sphincter still being ready-stretched, Issa blithely stuffed it back in. Her back door tunnel immediately began clutching and squeezing the anal invader, eliciting a source of slow-burn sensations, waiting to catch fire. The plastic cock securely ensconced, Sam moved himself to cover her, and slid smoothly into the familiar velvet grip of Issa's pussy. In concert, her bottom muscles grabbed and gripped, resisting his initial strokes as he started actually fucking her, only reluctantly relinquishing their hold.

As the twin insertions rubbed against each other, Marissa enjoyed, almost more than she could stand, a building sexual tension, like an overinflated balloon, about to explode. The erotic energy-field that surrounded her started sparking and crackling--discharging in an attempt to let off pressure before she burst into flame. The moment Sam's deep stroking hard-on bashed against the far wall of Marissa's vagina, she went wild--the climax that exploded through her core was like no other, ripping away voluntary control of her motor functions: her head snapped side-to-side; her hips bounced; her limbs flailed spasmodically; her body jolted and juddered; her eyes rolled back into her head; her chest heaved; her breath came in ragged gasps; she groaned and grunted; screamed and shrieked; and whimpered incoherently.

Even after she fell out of orbit, echoes and aftershocks persistently rumbled around her head, rendering her temporarily incapable of any kind of clear thought. It seemed like an age before she could actually reclaim any awareness, and even longer before her heart rate came down to what could almost be considered normal. Catching her breath, she looked Sam in the eye, like she was just recognizing him, and panted, "Oh! My! God!" He smiled, endearingly, and, without a word, flipped Issa over so that she landed on all fours.

Gathering a second wind, for the next hour or so, she allowed Sam to direct her in investigating variations of DP--especially with Sam up her rear, and her holding the dildo--on or off--deep in her pussy! With her backside having been well-opened, already, by the dildo, Sam's anal insertion was amazingly smooth and painless. Issa quicky discovered how to flex her rectal muscles, gripping and releasing his rigid cock, while he stroked--in and out, deeper and shallower, insert, withdraw--igniting orgasms--plural--within her continually stimulated ass, until he finally came, culminating the afternoon's workout with two incredibly intense simultaneous orgasms!

As the spring became summer, they often frolicked al fresco; and it would appear that Marissa was, deliberately, if, perhaps, subconsciously, setting herself up to get caught. Carrying on with two studs whose combined age was not much more than her own--defying the age taboo--she seemed to be raising a challenge: but to whom? Derwin? Herself? Sam? Valasi? The inside staff? Society? The world?

She would allow herself to get fully involved, on the pool deck, with one or the other, or sometimes both of the boys; and stay there, sexually occupied, well after the probable, or expected return of her husband. Then, as summer progressed, they--whomever--started to take their trysts indoors once again, and more often in the main house than in the carriage house, misbehaving in front of the domestic help more than just occasionally.

Objectively, not that Marissa could always gain that perspective, it looked like Sam was deliberately teasing Edna--winding her up; making her jealous, but counting on the fact that discretion was part of their--the whole inside crew's--job description.

For her part, Marissa was certainly not concealing anything, either: at least, being brazenly careless; at most, leaving blatant clues--not cleaning up; leaving messy unmade beds, discarded underwear, empty and half-used containers of lube, and obvious shot-spots.

While it was true that one or both of the boys was usually available to play in the afternoon, they both still worked very hard and certainly earned their wages; it's just that, as a contracted small business they could set their own hours, and, thus, take their own breaks. One particularly horny Friday afternoon, Issa had surprised the boys by inviting them both in to play--much to the delight of Sam, and the chagrin of Valasi; still, he was not about to miss out if Issa had chosen hardcore sex over making love. They took the threesome into the marital master suite for the benefit of having a king bed. Sam proposed that they try DP with the real McCoy--Valasi in her pussy; and he up her dirt-chute. Issa's eager enthusiasm was like a little kid's on treat day, as she pulled off her clothes and impatiently waited for Valasi to get in position. Lowering herself, with a satisfied sigh, onto Valasi's huge woman-tamer, then accepting Sam's rock-hard erection, as he pushed himself balls-deep into her rectum, had Marissa glowing. Her aura grew bright and quickly engulfed the entire king-sized bed. She was in heaven! At some point, after several varied climaxes --for the two males, once each, so far; and quite a few female orgasms --but, hey? who's counting?--they changed positions. Valasi penetrated her bum, sawing in and out, while Sam knelt in front for some quality fellatio.

Coincidentally, Mr Phelps finished work very early that day, and in an unusual move, decided to head right home. None of the active threesome heard him drive up, nor slam the car door, nor come in through the front door, calling from the foyer. "Hello darling. I'm home. Where are you?" He thought he had heard a response from the master bedroom, and, ascending the stairs, tried the handle, as he called out, "Whatcha doin'?" The door was locked, which was odd. "Darling...?"

Marissa shushed the boys with a mischievous grin, but didn't quite stop flexing her rectal muscles, her hand gripping Sam's quivering hard-on, dripping with saliva and pre-cum, and waiting impatiently just clear of her lips. Firmly gripping Sam's twitching cock, and holding her hips momentarily still, Marissa called out, "Just let me finish up here. Grab a beer, and I'll meet you by the pool in a few minutes."

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Yoga stretches," she lied, trying hard not to chuckle. "Even," she thought, "if he saw what I am really doing, I doubt he'd believe his own eyes!" She could hardly believe it herself. Derwin shrugged, and went off in search of a brew.

Valasi, especially, was amazed at how Issa had calmed her voice, especially given that she was on her hands and knees, just coming down off yet another climax, with Sam holding ready in her face, and Valasi motionless, but still stuffed up her ass, filling her rectum with his oversized cock! More amazing still was that, once she'd dismissed her clueless husband, Issa had picked right back up, leaning forward, to suck Sam's throbbing erection back into her mouth, before rocking her hips violently back to fully engulf Valasi's slick, vibrating battering-ram, once again.

Issa thanked the fates for youthful recovery. Once they'd all cum again--twice more for Ms Conway--Mrs Phelps--completing their sexual trifectas--cumming with each guy, in all three holes, in one afternoon--the boys left by the side terrace. Marissa pulled on her bikini and joined her husband, seemingly oblivious of her disheveled hair, her flushed, glistening glow, and the growing wet crotch of her bikini bottoms, leaking sticky fluid down her thighs.

Sometime later, when she next saw Valasi, he was a bit cold. "Developing a taste for brown meat?" he asked derisively.

"No, just for you... and Sam, I suppose."

"You still fucking Sam?"

"I'm more than willing to stop if it means a steady diet of Samoan!" Valasi thought he had already intimated a desire for exclusivity. He was, apparently, being forced to make his allusions much more obvious.

"You are," he stated, with a deliberate blandness, "the only woman I have ever met who could take all of me." He looked her in the eye, before adding, "so I don't want to lose you."

Marissa felt some sort of ethereal zing, ricochet throughout her body, as if she were beginning to fall in love with him--but a logical subconscious reminded her that it was far more likely, that she had simply fallen in lust with the much younger lover. "And, I guess that makes me a cougar, even if only by default." Notwithstanding, the whole situation had finally made her see, or, at least, acknowledge how dissatisfied she was with Derwin.

Suddenly, it occurred to her that Valasi just might have been falling in love with her--and she knew that probably was not a good idea--definitely not a good idea--she being nineteen years older than him. "But so what?" she declared silently, defiantly. "Age is only a number, and he is so adorable." She loved the way he followed her around, gooey-eyed, like a little puppy--a little puppy with a marvelously large cock--and a heart of gold, just brimming with unconditional love. She refused to think that maybe he just saw her as a mother figure--refused to allow that she might be contributing to some latent Oedipus complex.

How long Derwin's domestic 'bliss of ignorance' would have gone on was anybody's guess; however, his marital confrontation, when it came, as it inevitably did, came right out of left-field, blind-siding them all. Marissa was, at the time, actively, strenuously fucking her young paramour, Valasi, in an intense, intensely physical act of making love. Bouncing and tumbling, huffing and puffing, Issa's umpteenth orgasm rolled over her like a tsunami--with equally catastrophic results. In her frenzy of kicking and screaming, she not only sent the phone flying, but also, inadvertently, switched it to intercom. It rang Derwin's home office, then was forwarded to his cell--which he answered hands-free, at speed, on the freeway, in the company Range Rover.

"...Oh! Fuck...!"

"Hello?"

"Fuck me... Oh!"

"Marissa? Is that you?"

"...can't get enough of your big brown...Unhhh!!"

"What the fuck??!!"

"...just love it...! And...Uuuunnnhh... you, the 'operator', too, of course! Ohhh, ohh, oh!"

Derwin could only listen in horror, as a deep male voice rose up from the background. "Here it comes, my sweet little married whore! Here it co... Arrrghh!!"

"Oh! My! God!" Marissa's voice was breathless and sultry. The phone went silent for a bit, save for inarticulate gasping and grunting, then, as she seemed to be catching her breath, Marissa spoke--clearly and matter-of-factly, "Okay. I admit it. I guess I really have become a cum-slut for your big brown cock." The male voice apparently said something inaudible, for Marissa replied, "And proud of it!"

Having turned around abruptly, Derwin headed home, driving dangerously fast. He arrived home in a fury, but his rage had already been blunted by confusion. Stomping loudly up the stairs to their bedroom--his and Marissa's--he banged the door open and entered, already asking the obvious questions, demanding answers and explanations in a strident voice. Marissa, patted her bed-mate on the shoulder, and whispered, "Stay." Then she flung her legs off and sat upright on the edge of the bed, facing her wild and confused husband--and waited.

When the initial, fractured expression of hurt and disappointment gradually settled into comprehensible thoughts, the inevitable conversation began. "What do you mean you love him? You're old enough to be his mother, for Christ's sake!"

"I love how he makes me feel. I love how he treats me. I love all he does for me; what he does to me. I love how he shows respect for me; how he appreciates me; defers to me; worships me. I love that he makes me feel young again; that he makes my pleasure his priority. I love how he makes love to me; the fantastic sex I get with and from him;" and here she paused, to add, as an aside, "His dong is the size of your forearm, and his helmeted cockhead as big as your fist!" Then without giving Derwin time to process those details, she continued, "I love the way he excites me; and satisfies me. And I especially love the intimacy--the likes of which I haven't known for a very long time." Pausing once more, Marissa raised her eyebrows, in a non-verbal 'Am I right?' sort of way.