The Way of War Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, "I don't need to. But one day someone will invent a bra that a women can wear comfortably," she chuckled. "Shaun, I have today free but tomorrow I have to go to Tobruk, I'll be gone for about three days. We need to interrogate some German Officers about where they are getting their information from."

His face fell, "But you'll be back for Christmas Day I hope?"

"Yes darling, I'll have 24 hours before reporting back for duty."

"Great, we are having a Christmas dinner for all the patrols here in the hotel. It's booked in for five in the afternoon."

They decided to go shopping for gifts for his patrol. They walked through the bazar glancing in the shops. "What would you like for Christmas?" He asked her.

"I already have it," she murmured hugging his arm. He bought various things for the lads, before stopping for a coffee in a small café.

Shaun glanced at his watch, it was almost five pm, realising they had not eaten all day.

"How about we have a steak at your restaurant tonight?"

She nodded, "but I'll need to go home and change."

He hailed a taxi and put her in it, after agreeing to meet her at the hotel at seven pm.

He retraced his footsteps back to a shop where he had seen her looking at a fine, white lace shawl, and bought it.

The doorbell rang at 7.05 pm. He threw it open and stopped. She had changed into a scarlet sheath dress with a halter neck cut daringly low in the neck line. Her hair was brushed into a rope that hung over her left shoulder. She had applied makeup to her eyes and wore a lipstick that matched her dress.

"Are you going to let me in?" She asked in an amused voice.

"Err, yes of course," he stammered moving out of the way.

"I take it I pass inspection," she chuckled as she made her way into the room, placing her overnight bag on the ottoman.

"Sharon, you look absolutely stunning," he mumbled.

She laughed "I thought I might, going by your condition." He glanced down at the bulge in his slacks suddenly feeling ashamed." He moved to the bed, picking up the shawl then put it around her shoulders.

"Shaun," she gasped, "this is the one I was looking at."

He smiled "It looks lovely on you darling."

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, he could smell her perfume as he pulled her closer to him. She groaned, "Later darling, I'm starving." Reluctantly he moved away, she rummaged in her handbag and produced a handkerchief which she used to wipe the lipstick off his lips before going into the bathroom.

In the taxi he could feel the heat from her thighs, she was holding his hand and when she looked at him she would scratch his palm, sending his senses reeling.

After dinner, as they danced her body was pressed close to him, knowing the condition he was in.

"Miss Silverman, you realise you are not going to get much sleep tonight," he whispered.

She gave a throaty chuckle "I'm relying on it."

In the taxi going back to the hotel he kissed her, his hand cupping her breast, feeling her erect nipple.

In the lift they kissed Sharon pushing her body hard against him, as she groaned in frustration.

By the time he had his room door open he had already started to undo her dress. Inside, he peeled off his clothes watching has she wiggled out of the dress, leaving her in a small red pair of panties.

He was naked when he took her into his arms again, "Oh God, but I love you so much," he murmured into her hair. They kissed, their tongues sliding over one another. His hands slid inside the panties gripping her firm buttocks, pulling her on to him. She groaned at the sensation then moved back, pushing the panties down to her ankles where she kicked them away.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. She lay on her back looking up at him, her legs were bent and opened for him has he lowered himself into her.

After, they lay facing each other. He had his arm over her, his hand lightly running up and down her flawless skin. "It's never been like this before," he murmured.

She smiled, "It was pretty intense, I have to agree."

"I'm curious, when you came last night, you knew we would make love."

She stroked his face, "I had been thinking of it for over two weeks, the more I thought about it the more excited I became," she explained.

"Sharon you know I want to marry you, don't you?"

"Shaun, let's not talk about marriage until this war is over. I love you darling and that's not going to change."

He nodded pushing her over on to her back as he bent to kiss her. He looked down on her, "What time do you have to leave tomorrow?"

"7.30am, I have to change back into my uniform, they are picking me up at 9am."

She suddenly pushed him onto his back and then straddled him, guiding him into her. She gave a shudder as she sank down, her legs on either side of him. His chest supported her arms as she began to rise and fall.

When he awoke the next morning the bed was empty, she had gone. He glanced at his watch 8.45 am. He climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. Glancing in the mirror he saw her lips stick marks all around his face and neck. He smiled remembering, it had been a pretty intense night.

After breakfast he went out walking in the bazar, there was a goldsmith's shop he wanted to find.

He explained his requirement to the owner, who in turn showed him some samples of his work. Shaun choose one and wrote out the message he wanted inscribing on it. After being told it would be ready the following day he paid the man. On the way back to the hotel he purchased some wrapping paper and binding cord.

Back in his room, he began to wrap the presents for his patrol. For Jack he had bought a brass, Zippo lighter with an engraving of the Sphinx on the front. Titch, had a watch with a leather casing that protected the dial. Cookie had a cook book. Sammy had records of Vera Lynn and Ann Shelton. Prof had a book on astronomy. It took most of the morning to wrap them all.

Over the next few days, he hung out at the hotel. He'd noticed Carol and Bobby coming down for breakfast together, but didn't comment on it to him.

Christmas Eve they stayed in the bar singing Christmas Carols whilst Tim played the piano revealing a talent they had not been unaware of.

Christmas day dawned with the usual cloudless sky. He was in the dining room having breakfast when she walked in. He brought her over to his table and ordered coffee for her.

It seemed she had got back late last night, exhausted from the journey. He noticed she had brought a small suitcase this time. "I'll need to change for the dinner," she explained. They returned to his room after she had drunk her coffee.

They looked shyly at each other when the door was shut. Then Sharon began to unfasten her blouse that broke the spell as he began to shed his cloths. He looked surprised when she removed her skirt she was naked underneath. She saw his look, "I have them in the case," she explained.

When they were naked he just looked at her body, his mouth dry. She was looking at him, her tongue licking her lips. When he went to hold her she grasped his swollen member trying to squeeze it, as he kissed her neck. Sharon was making strange sounds as her passion built.

Later as they dressed, he asked how her trip had gone. It seemed that the Germans received their information from the Italians, but did not know from where the source of the information came from. "The only thing we can assume is that we have a mole in the upper command structure."

He handed her the small box, "Happy Christmas Darling," he murmured. She eagerly opened the box, "It's a cartouche!" she gasped. "What does it say?"

He shook his head "Don't ask me, I have a problem with English. Ask Prof. He may be able to translate it." The heavy gold cartouche had Egyptian hieroglyphics embossed on it. A gold chain lay in the bottom of the box.

Shaun gathered up the presents for the patrol, and they both went down to the conference hall that had been reserved for the meal.

The tables had already been placed, a long top table, with four long tables arranged from the top table rather like a capitol E. Each table had a sign on it. 'Sue', 'Jane', 'Gloria' and 'Anne'. Sharon asked the significance of the names, and he explained they were the names of the patrols trucks. "They are named for our mothers or in my case my grandmother."

Place names had been added to the tables and Shaun began to lay the presents at the appropriate name. Sharon wondered over to a table that Ann, Janet and Carol were sitting at leaving the Officers to continue their work.

Bobby had the table list which he was checking against the place names. Shaun was looking at one of them, Sgt Barbara Mason WAAF. "I didn't know the Prof had a girlfriend?" he asked Bobby.

Bobby shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't either, he apparently phoned her name through to the hotel manager's office."

Shaun had a look at the list, it seemed quite a number of the men were bringing girls to the meal that covered all three services, Army, Navy, and RAF. Tim and Bill came over to say their tables were done.

"Well let's take the girls through for a drink in the bar." They all trooped through to the bar finding a table they could all sit around. Shaun glanced at his watch, 3.50pm, they would start arriving soon he realised.

It was something of a surprise to see all the men in uniform after the casual dress worn at the oasis. They would come to their table where introductions were made, before finding a table for their companions. Sharon and the other three girls had excused themselves, saying they needed to change. When she came back she was wearing the scarlet dress with the cartouche around her neck.

Shaun could see the eyes of the men present following her, as she made her way back to him.

The girl by the side of the Prof was a pretty little thing no higher than 5 foot 2 inches Shaun estimated. He introduced Sharon to them, who immediately took the Prof to one side showing him the cartouche. He turned to talk to the girl, it seemed they had met in the Cairo Museum. Her father was an assistant curator of a London Museum and she had worked there prior to joining up. When Sharon and the Prof re-joined them, Sharon's eyes were glassy. He'd noticed that the Prof had his Leica camera with him. He took him to one side whilst Sharron spoke to the girl.

"Prof, do me a favour, take some photos of Sharon for me please."

Prof smiled, "It will be my pleasure Boss."

Sharon looked at him, "Thank you darling, I'll wear it always."

"So you found out what it said?"

She smiled, "This side says 'Always,' and this side says 'Shaun,' and if it wouldn't embarrass you in front of your men, I would kiss you."

"I'm hoping for something else," he whispered.

She looked into his eyes "You can depend upon it."

The manager came in and announced dinner was ready.

The men and girls filed in. Finding their places at the table, the men began to unwrap their presents. Jack brought a box and presented it to Shaun, "For you Sir, happy Christmas, all the lads chipped in for it." Jack knew that the four Officers had paid for this meal out of their own pockets.

Shaun unwrapped the box. Inside was a heavy, silver tankard, beautifully engraved. 'To Captain Shaun Ramage from Sue Patrol,' followed by their rank and names. Shaun's throat constricted at the gift. He looked along their table, "Thanks lads, I'll treasure it always."

Considering this was Egypt in war time, the meal was not half bad, chicken with roast potatoes carrots and peas. With a Christmas pudding and custard for desert. Two bottles of red and white wine were set upon their tables for them to drink.

After the meal, the tables were cleared and put away to make room for dancing, as a small band took their positions.

They played different tunes from the Lambeth Walk to waltzes. Knowing Jack hadn't brought anyone Sharon asked him for a dance. During it they talked about Shaun, at the end of it Sharon whispered, "Keep him safe for me please Jack."

By the end of the evening everyone was slightly tipsy. Shaun watched as Barbara had her arms around the Prof's neck, each gazing into each other's eyes. The party began to break up as the men came to say goodnight. Sharon tapped him on the shoulder, "Can I have the room key? I'm going up."

The four Officers saw the last of the couples out, "How about a nightcap?" Bobby suggested.

Sat down with a drink Tim remarked "that's £250 well spent," he murmured.

"They deserve it," Shaun added.

"Well make the most of it, it's back to the Oasis day after tomorrow." Bobby said mournfully.

The lights were out when he entered the room. Sharon was fast asleep. Shaun looked down fondly at her, the journey and the day's activities had worn her out he reasoned. He undressed and slid in beside her.

He awoke in the early hours, she astride him kissing his neck and nibbling his ear. She saw his eyes open. "If I was the enemy, I could have killed you," she whispered.

He chuckled pulling her down to his chest as his hips drove him further inside her, "You're my girlfriend and doing a good job of it as it is." They changed position with her facing the bed, he lifted her to her knees, and entered again.

They lay recovering, sweat covering their foreheads. "Are all Jewish girls as randy as you Sharon?" he muttered breathlessly.

She laughed, "Only the ones born in Tele Vive, it's the Mediterranean air that makes us hot blooded. Mind you it helps to have a good boyfriend."

"So am I a good boyfriend?" He asked.

She chuckled sexually "It all depends on this next performance." She had grasped him sliding her hand up and down his member. He groaned as he rolled her on to her back.

The next time he awoke he saw it was 7.40am. She was packing her suitcase still naked, he watched knowing it would be the last time he would see her this leave. She had to report back this morning.

He quietly slid out of bed and came up behind her, sliding his arms up under hers and grasping her breasts. He bent to kiss her neck as she involuntarily moved her neck to the side.

She turned to face him, putting her arms around his neck. "You'll take care out there, Shaun, won't you?" she whispered.

"Of cause darling, I have you to come back too," he murmured. She could feel his arousal, and suddenly lifted her leg up around his waist, feeling it going in. She jerked at his thrusts, tears cascading down her cheeks as she buried her face into his neck.

He put on his shorts as she went to take a shower, then watched has she dressed. At the door they kissed once more, and then she was gone.

He found the package on the coffee table. Upon opening it, he found a heavy silver cigarette case. Inside it was inscribed, 'Shaun always come back to me. I love you. Sharon.

12